Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,344 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

How Obi Set New Standard For African Politicians — Ghanaian Cleric, Kwadwo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Obi Set New Standard For African Politicians — Ghanaian Cleric, Kwadwo (29588 Views)

Obi Set Igbo Political Trajectory 24 Years Back – Nnamani Says After Losing / Peter Obi Set To Tour Nigerian Universities (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Obi Set New Standard For African Politicians — Ghanaian Cleric, Kwadwo by Enemyofpeace: 8:15pm On Jan 17, 2023
Obi tge pacesetter

Biology teacher said" sperm has sugar inside" �
Amaka shout sir na lie oh, that thing is tasteless
Re: How Obi Set New Standard For African Politicians — Ghanaian Cleric, Kwadwo by Urheadmaster(m): 8:16pm On Jan 17, 2023
Nothing is taking me to the hospital when I am hale and healthy.

If anyone need to go to hospital, it is the agbado munchers presidential candidate.

He is unfit tongue
reddingtonblack:

I believe you went to school, there is no record that recognises leaving money in treasury as an achievement.

Forbes don't rate wealth by savings, nobody is wealthy by savings, how much more an economy.

On a global scale, IGR of a state is what is recognized not savings, so what pace did Peter Obi set. you people just spew lies, fantasy and delusions conveniently, no worries naa hospital most of you go wake up after the election.
Re: How Obi Set New Standard For African Politicians — Ghanaian Cleric, Kwadwo by ALABACONNECT(m): 8:17pm On Jan 17, 2023
Normally

Well, for your UK used and new smart tv sets and soundbars, check my signature.
Re: How Obi Set New Standard For African Politicians — Ghanaian Cleric, Kwadwo by MrEverest(m): 8:17pm On Jan 17, 2023
The cloud is gathering. Nigeria will be great if Obi wins but if for any reason he doesn't emerge president, the disappointment will be so much that Nigeria may not survive it as a country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Obi Set New Standard For African Politicians — Ghanaian Cleric, Kwadwo by ictplotter(m): 8:19pm On Jan 17, 2023
Ipob headlines news...
Propaganda don't win election, February 25th is around the corner.
Re: How Obi Set New Standard For African Politicians — Ghanaian Cleric, Kwadwo by buzikid49515: 8:21pm On Jan 17, 2023
ictplotter:
Ipob headlines news...
Propaganda don't win election, February 25th is around the corner.
Shut up ewu

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Obi Set New Standard For African Politicians — Ghanaian Cleric, Kwadwo by Doyou2019: 8:22pm On Jan 17, 2023
wonlasewonimi:
God bless this man. This is exactly what sane Nigerians are saying. Obi could have squandered the 75b and still be in this race today.

As in eh. Shey we no have a thieving grandpa in the race who, with all his much-talked-about IGR, ended up getting his state heavily-indebted and still couldn't deliver infrastructure commensurate to all that revenue!
Crazy!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Obi Set New Standard For African Politicians — Ghanaian Cleric, Kwadwo by lereinter(m): 8:22pm On Jan 17, 2023
The format to cashout from obi is to call yourself be a pastor, record yourself talking about him and post it on the internet
Re: How Obi Set New Standard For African Politicians — Ghanaian Cleric, Kwadwo by IfnobeGod20: 8:22pm On Jan 17, 2023
This cleric don finish am. Hear his words only saner minds:
“If anybody is normal in Nigeria, they shouldn’t even do election, they should go and pick the man (Obi) like this (demonstrating) and put him there.

“Those ones that have record of stealing are the one the masses are following,. It’s such unfortunate,” he said.

The above words are meant for normal Nigerians as said by him, not those that have sold their souls to the enemies of Nigeria.

The normal people in Nigeria continue doing your best to break this structure of criminality that have held us hostage for ages. The structure of poverty capital of the world. The structure of 133m poor Nigerians. The structure of high rate of unemployment. The structure of banditry. The structure of Boko Haram. The structure of ESN. The structure of herdsmen. The structure of agitations. The structure of corruption. The structure of hike in commodities that are out of the reach of the ordinary citizen. The structure of disunity in the country. The structure of no love amongst the citizens. The structure of criminality MUST be broken by normal Nigerians.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Obi Set New Standard For African Politicians — Ghanaian Cleric, Kwadwo by tyinfinity: 8:23pm On Jan 17, 2023
OSU of Biafra land.peter can only win in polling booths in Europe and Asia prisons
Re: How Obi Set New Standard For African Politicians — Ghanaian Cleric, Kwadwo by searchlight: 8:23pm On Jan 17, 2023
BigSarah:
Yeah Obi is good, but he's going nowhere.

Vote Atiku say no to rookies and drug barons
Hahaha, a typical Nigerian. The one described by the Ghana cleric, very foolish set of people. The fact is that the ZOO is not destined to be great. That's why we want Biafra

2 Likes

Re: How Obi Set New Standard For African Politicians — Ghanaian Cleric, Kwadwo by Marpol2021(m): 8:27pm On Jan 17, 2023
Obi type is very rare to find.he is a top notch.
floret23:

Peter Obi is a one in a billion. The best in Africa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Obi Set New Standard For African Politicians — Ghanaian Cleric, Kwadwo by Drkennielaw: 8:28pm On Jan 17, 2023
Barrylord4040:
8years as governor,you can't point out any tangible achievement.
Then am senseless if I vote for you.
Vote wisely

I am who I am today at a faster pace ( a successful Doctor) because COOUTH a medical school Peter Obi structured. Had no interference with ASUU strike despite meeting 2 ASUU strikes during my studyy. That's a tangible achievement in my life and other successful doctors now scattered over the world. Now over to you?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Obi Set New Standard For African Politicians — Ghanaian Cleric, Kwadwo by Princeton92(m): 8:29pm On Jan 17, 2023
tony0806:
The man has summarized NIGERIA and NIGERIANS

As in ehhhnnnmm....

In not less than 50words the man don finish Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: How Obi Set New Standard For African Politicians — Ghanaian Cleric, Kwadwo by IfnobeGod20: 8:30pm On Jan 17, 2023
reddingtonblack:

I believe you went to school, there is no record that recognises leaving money in treasury as an achievement.

Forbes don't rate wealth by savings, nobody is wealthy by savings, how much more an economy.

On a global scale, IGR of a state is what is recognized not savings, so what pace did Peter Obi set. you people just spew lies, fantasy and delusions conveniently, no worries naa hospital most of you go wake up after the election.
If you had asked yourself why the value of naira is diminishing or probably ask a sound economist, you would have been told that lack of savings culture is what is crippling our naira. No country, no state can develop without a saving culture. No consuming nation or state can be economically viable. Savings determines the strength of your GDP and your GDP determines the strength of your naira.
Please comment on what you know and stop disgracing yourself.

4 Likes

Re: How Obi Set New Standard For African Politicians — Ghanaian Cleric, Kwadwo by Angelfrost(m): 8:32pm On Jan 17, 2023
ATLIEN2027:
All these IPOB zombidient MODS on NL pushing this pandora pathological liar to front page with all sorts of TRASHY inconsequential and absurd stories are just LABORING IN VAIN.

Peter Obi tuary will be lucky to win s single state.

The saddest part is that there are so many easily impressionable and gullible youths out there who will be wondering why Pandora did so poorly after the election because they are being lied to now that the IPOB packaged fraud has a chance.
They will all be here by Feb 27th crying that the election has been rigged...Just wait and see.

So?!!... What exactly is the point of this lamentation?!!!

Peter Obi has done his part in the campaign process... If most Nigerians choose to recycle old thieves as leaders, why should that be his headache?!!

Be smart enough to campaign for your candidate and leave the man be... He doesn't know if you or I exist. Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: How Obi Set New Standard For African Politicians — Ghanaian Cleric, Kwadwo by searchlight: 8:32pm On Jan 17, 2023
iSense247:
On 25th February, 2023, Mr Ancestor Ahmed Tinubu shall be disgraced and retired from politics permanently. Nigerian youths are ready for him.

I am also a card carrying member of PDP in Osun State but my vote is for Peter Obi. I love my future more than my stomach. Yoruba ni mi tokantokan sugbon Peter Obi ni choice mi ni 2023 election.
I was talking with a Yoruba colleague here in the east how difficult it will be for Obi to defeat the established criminal systems and the guy told me that he went back to his state during Christmas, that so many enlightened people in the west aren't even rooting for Tinubu. I was reluctant to agree with him until this your comment. Fact is that had it been it was Rochas that's contesting you won't see many Igbos supporting him. Obi is the best candidate for this election in all ramifications. I wonder why it is difficult for people to see that.

3 Likes

Re: How Obi Set New Standard For African Politicians — Ghanaian Cleric, Kwadwo by reddingtonblack: 8:33pm On Jan 17, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Nothing is taking me to the hospital when I am hale and healthy.

If anyone need to go to hospital, it is the agbado munchers presidential candidate.

He is unfit tongue

He is unfit, yet he as done more tours round the state more than any other candidate.

I don't know your age but if you are in asiwaju shoes for a week you go break down, hale & healthy my burnt ass
Re: How Obi Set New Standard For African Politicians — Ghanaian Cleric, Kwadwo by Urheadmaster(m): 8:35pm On Jan 17, 2023
Always wipe your butthole very well to avoid burnt ass tongue

reddingtonblack:

He is unfit, yet he as done more tours round the state more than any other candidate.

I don't know your age but if you are in asiwaju shoes for a week you go break down, hale & healthy my burnt ass
Re: How Obi Set New Standard For African Politicians — Ghanaian Cleric, Kwadwo by KingOfAmebo(m): 8:35pm On Jan 17, 2023
ATLIEN2027:
All these IPOB zombidient MODS on NL pushing this pandora pathological liar to front page with all sorts of TRASHY inconsequential and absurd stories are just LABORING IN VAIN.

Peter Obi tuary will be lucky to win s single state.

The saddest part is that there are so many easily impressionable and gullible youths out there who will be wondering why Pandora did so poorly after the election because they are being lied to now that the IPOB packaged fraud has a chance.
They will all be here by Feb 27th crying that the election has been rigged...Just wait and see.

You are sincerely saying stupid things with pride...grin grin grin

Meanwhile, Dear Urchins, This Ghanaian Cleric Kwadwo is an IPOB terrorist recruited by Peter Obi for saying good things about him, true or false?...grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/7529397/how-obi-set-new-standard/2#120131203

lhordspy FreeStuffsNG Abdul05 drlateef satan06 DevilAdvocate I8Xtians PandoraObi heliues omenkaLives omenka LeoDeKing Ayamed seunmsg fake sarrki TheChameleon OsunOriginal ATLIEN2027 Moh247 KingKO22 ItsTutsi Zulum500 ASAPFERG yarimo JAMO84 JoshTim TheNiceGuy KingKO22 drlateef Pakute Adaisback LegendHero Banbutton Thinkam ipobarecriminals Officialgarri Cromagnon BATified2023 Softmirror ifihearam Godispeace

1 Like

Re: How Obi Set New Standard For African Politicians — Ghanaian Cleric, Kwadwo by obailala(m): 8:37pm On Jan 17, 2023
floret23:

“Those ones that have record of stealing are the one the masses are following,. It’s such unfortunate,” he said.
It's so sad that this is the reality of Nigeria and Africa. You even see poor and impoverished citizens admiring, adulating and deitifying the leaders they clearly know are thieves and bandits.

Was recently advising someone to vote wisely and he comes up with the excuse that Obi doesnt have "experience". And I asked, "experience in what exactly?.. STEALING?"

5 Likes

Re: How Obi Set New Standard For African Politicians — Ghanaian Cleric, Kwadwo by searchlight: 8:38pm On Jan 17, 2023
Barrylord4040:
8years as governor,you can't point out any tangible achievement.
Then am senseless if I vote for you.
Vote wisely
Best in education, highest road network, and billgate health award, and currupt free. Left 75 billion that tinubu would have embezzled. What. What do you want urchin?

3 Likes

Re: How Obi Set New Standard For African Politicians — Ghanaian Cleric, Kwadwo by searchlight: 8:41pm On Jan 17, 2023
ATLIEN2027:

Just imagine these people asking others to vote for a candidate who was a Governor for 8 yrs yet he has no tangible record that he can brag about and show us his capacity to do the same on the National stage. They want us to vote for a failed Governor.
HELL NO.
Don't worry we will vote for a thieve, who made Lagos his persona property. The ZOO is a criminal country and deserves a criminal as her leader. It is Tinubu that fits the ZOO. Fact the ZOO is not destined to be great.
Re: How Obi Set New Standard For African Politicians — Ghanaian Cleric, Kwadwo by PeterObi4LP: 8:42pm On Jan 17, 2023
The Omowale Peter Obi of YorubaLand is Nigeria next President.
Re: How Obi Set New Standard For African Politicians — Ghanaian Cleric, Kwadwo by OldNairalander(m): 8:43pm On Jan 17, 2023
Lol! You dey tell me?
I be the Chairman of non Labour party Obidients.
As a key official in a major party, OBI effect have triggered massive anti-party because everyone eye dey red.
My local government party chairman own don pass antiparty infact OBI is an independent candidate supported by all party members.

Obalacam:

Most people supporting obi are doing so not because they are card carrying members of labour party but simply want a better Nigeria through obi who happens to be in labor party
People like me don't give a Bleep about labour party but obi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Obi Set New Standard For African Politicians — Ghanaian Cleric, Kwadwo by milkySperm(m): 8:44pm On Jan 17, 2023
Telekinetic:

Oya Agbado bottomboys food don land oh!… On your marks… Set… Wail!!

Ejoor, how I go fit geh diz video to share with my friends?
Re: How Obi Set New Standard For African Politicians — Ghanaian Cleric, Kwadwo by searchlight: 8:45pm On Jan 17, 2023
tegrianonigltd:

That low iq trader have chairman 2 big banks, built companies including a tech company, built businesses, sat across boardrooms home and abroad, trained in all Ivy League universities, etc.

I rather be this low iQ bro, forget sentiments and hate, I rather be than just you hating a genius of a man, you like Tony elumelu and co but hate Obi. He pass them if he was not in politics.
they were all supprise at obi's rise to prominence. They thought Igbos will be serving the north in this election. It pains then how obi emerged. I understand their pains.
Re: How Obi Set New Standard For African Politicians — Ghanaian Cleric, Kwadwo by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 8:46pm On Jan 17, 2023
Mercisharelove:
Super ...

Nigerian's open your eyes, vote for Obi, let us get it right this time,

Tinubu and Atiku has nothing new to offer us please.

We will vote him en mass
Re: How Obi Set New Standard For African Politicians — Ghanaian Cleric, Kwadwo by searchlight: 8:46pm On Jan 17, 2023
Patriotsleague:
Face your Ghana with it's dying economy. Fake clerics everywhere, contributing nothing meaningful to society, just collecting from the people.
Why Tinubu will continue from.wjere Buhari stoped. Soo many animals littering the ZOO
Re: How Obi Set New Standard For African Politicians — Ghanaian Cleric, Kwadwo by Drkennielaw: 8:46pm On Jan 17, 2023
reddingtonblack:

Hahaha. Not your fault at all.. our previous and current bad leaders has jettisoned our brains into believing unbelievable And non-sense beliefs.. Leaving public money at this termite invested Nigerian administration is a huge huge achievement or you prefer Snakes, Dogs, Monkies to take them as usual and not even you and I.
Why do family members leave 'will' and property for the younger family members? Don't you think it's takes an achievement to leave one behind.

Abeg, Let's open our eyes and tilt this country towards the right course after 24yrs of shameful democracy...

You need to visit a country where things work to the grassroot. I bet you, you will return to personally suicide bomb Nigerian politicians..

2 Likes

Re: How Obi Set New Standard For African Politicians — Ghanaian Cleric, Kwadwo by favour32(m): 8:50pm On Jan 17, 2023
Truly!
It is easy to know those that are not mentally okay in Nigeria.
Just use the presidential election of 2023 to know normal people.
If a Ghanaian pastor, can know the best among the three major presidential candidates,then, something is fundamentally wrong with the brains of Atiku and Tinubu urchins.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Obi Set New Standard For African Politicians — Ghanaian Cleric, Kwadwo by reddingtonblack: 8:51pm On Jan 17, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

If you had asked yourself why the value of naira is diminishing or probably asked a sound economist, you would have been told that lack of savings culture is what is crippling our naira. No country, no state can develop without a saving culture. No consuming nation or state can be economically viable. Savings determines the strength of your GDP and your GDP determines the strength of your naira.
Please comment on what you know and stop disgracing yourself.

Oga you are talking like a lame man, economy buoyancy is not by saving, there is a thin line between accumulation and savings

Nigeria is barely making enough from GDP to finance our budget .. we can't possibly have savings, and if we must force Savings then all capital project must stop. thats what Obi did

Accumulation on the otherhand is the real deal that propels economic boom ... when productivity is high and there is constant GDP flow money go dey meet money for treasury. rich people in the house will understand

As an economics student, i learnt savings is for low income earners while rich people accumulate money, naa gbim on top gbim alert.
Point of correction, Productivity determines GDP not savings,balance of trade determines the local currency strength. go nd ask anybody that attended school for real in your family.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Which State Is The Most Peaceful In Nigeria? / President Jonathan Commissions Goodluck Boulevard In Uyo / Jonathan Visits Olu Of Warri & Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.