Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,630 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

How Obi Set New Standard For African Politicians — Ghanaian Cleric, Kwadwo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Obi Set New Standard For African Politicians — Ghanaian Cleric, Kwadwo (29595 Views)

Obi Set Igbo Political Trajectory 24 Years Back – Nnamani Says After Losing / Peter Obi Set To Tour Nigerian Universities (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Obi Set New Standard For African Politicians — Ghanaian Cleric, Kwadwo by milkySperm(m): 8:52pm On Jan 17, 2023
reddingtonblack:

He is unfit, yet he as done more tours round the state more than any other candidate.

I don't know your age but if you are in asiwaju shoes for a week you go break down, hale & healthy my burnt ass

Stop mortgaging the future of your children.

Your conscience will be free when you vote who will safeguard Nigeria irrespective of tribe and religion
Re: How Obi Set New Standard For African Politicians — Ghanaian Cleric, Kwadwo by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 17, 2023
PeterObi4LP:
The Omowale Peter Obi of YorubaLand is Nigeria next President.
ibo are deeply obsessed with yorubas
Re: How Obi Set New Standard For African Politicians — Ghanaian Cleric, Kwadwo by Patriotsleague: 8:55pm On Jan 17, 2023
searchlight:
Why Tinubu will continue from.wjere Buhari stoped. Soo many animals littering the ZOO
So many animals in the zoo cage grin
Re: How Obi Set New Standard For African Politicians — Ghanaian Cleric, Kwadwo by broadman20: 8:56pm On Jan 17, 2023
TheChameleon:
This wouldn't make Hausa thumbprint an Igbo.

Nnamdi Kanu showed the average Igbo's mindset to their Masters & Conquerors - Hausa + Yoruba.

We took notes. We also note that Peter Obi is IPOB Chief.

We will answer with our votes. Let's see how you will smell Aso Rock Toilet.

Shut up there you HYPOCRITE

How many did you people kill during Tinubu reign as the governor of Lagos?

You think the northwmers are fools, they've known you people abeg.

Re: How Obi Set New Standard For African Politicians — Ghanaian Cleric, Kwadwo by PeterObi4LP: 8:58pm On Jan 17, 2023
Urchies are in a mourning mood. One of the chief Agbado urchins is wailing to Seun that why is Peter Obi thread all over Nairaland. The BAStard complain that Obi have taken over Nairaland.

Vote wisely.
Re: How Obi Set New Standard For African Politicians — Ghanaian Cleric, Kwadwo by Irupetepete: 8:59pm On Jan 17, 2023
iSense247:
On 25th February, 2023, Mr Ancestor Ahmed Tinubu shall be disgraced and retired from politics permanently. Nigerian youths are ready for him.

I am also a card carrying member of PDP in Osun State but my vote is for Peter Obi. I love my future more than my stomach. Yoruba ni mi tokantokan sugbon Peter Obi ni choice mi ni 2023 election.
you are not isense for nothing, iwo ni sense pa

1 Like

Re: How Obi Set New Standard For African Politicians — Ghanaian Cleric, Kwadwo by TheChameleon: 9:01pm On Jan 17, 2023
broadman20:

Shut up there you HYPOCRITE

How many did you people kill during Tinubu reign as the governor of Lagos?

You think the northwmers are fools, they've known you people abeg.

Obi wouldn't win a ward in the North

If you like continue bleating like a goat... wouldn't change.
Re: How Obi Set New Standard For African Politicians — Ghanaian Cleric, Kwadwo by IfnobeGod20: 9:04pm On Jan 17, 2023
ATLIEN2027:

Just imagine these people asking others to vote for a candidate who was a Governor for 8 yrs yet he has no tangible record that he can brag about and show us his capacity to do the same on the National stage. They want us to vote for a failed Governor.
HELL NO.
Here below are part of his achievements if you will not go around denying them again because you're an enemy of good things.

Peter Obi built from scratch to finish the following and many.

1. Peter Obi built from scratch Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University Teaching Hospital, Amaku, Akwa with 25 building structures.
2. Revenue House Awka
3. Judiciary quarters Onitsha
4. Government Lodge Onitsha
5. 2nd Onitsha business Park
6. Anambra state fire service headquarters Akwa
7. State Secretariat in Awka
8. Rebuilt and expanded head bridge, Upper Iweka Road, Onitsha, to ten lanes.
9. Six pedestal bridges in Anambra, three before Headbridge, one at MCC Onitsha, one at Nkpor and last located in Unizik Awka
10. Awka sub station was built under Peter Obi
11. First open heart hospital in South-east was built by Peter Obi
12. Peter Obi revamped Harbour industrial layout Onitsha which is now the biggest industrial estate in South-east, under Obi's administration many industries were established like, Innoson vehicle manufacturing, Sab Miller, Tiger Food, Orenge drugs, Ekulu group, Eastern Distilleries, Juhel Pharmaceutical company, Activa
13. Onitsha business Park 1 was established, the business Park houses Nigeria stock exchange, banks, tax office, licensing office, restaurant
14. Agulu Lake hotel with access roads and two bridges was built by Peter Obi, the hotel was built for tourism
15. In order to promote reading culture in the state, he erected and adequately equipped Prof. Kenneth Dike Digital Modern Library, Awka. He also rehabilitated the Divisional Library, Onitsha.
16. Onitsha shopping mall was built under Peter Obi
17. Peter Obi reconstructed old Enugu/Onitsha Road from Awka to Onitsha and Zik's avenue Awka which is still standing today without pothole
18. Formed and funded state Vigilante and distributed to them 250 vehicles
19. Peter Obi distributed 500 school buses to all the secondary schools in Anambra
20. Accreditation of 12 Health Institutions, among are:
Iyiemu Hospital, Ogidi
Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital, Ihiala
Holy Rosary Waterside, Onitsha
Saint Joseph Hospital, Adazi-Nnukwu
Also built different Health Care and Maternal Centres across the state.
21. He was the first governor to purchase medical equipment of about 135 million and 50 life ambulances to some hospitals. All still functioning till date.
22. Anambra was the first state in Nigeria to distribute 30,000 computers and 32,500 HP Computers at different times.
23. He donated 3M and 444M naira to Anglican and Roman Catholic Churches respectfully to rehabilitate their schools. Considering their needs at that time.
24. He gave 1M each to Anambra First Class Graduates in all Nigerian Universities. Before his tenure was over 160 Anambrans were beneficiaries.
25. He gave 500 thousand naira to each secondary schools in the state to provide library materials and books to their library. This revolution tremendously boost the performance of students, as the state went from 26th position out of the 36 states in the federation to 1st position in the federation.
26. He gave one security vehicle to each of the 177 communities in Anambra. This in turn improved the security situation in Anambra tremendously.
27. He cleared pension and gratuity owed since 1991 by paying the beneficiaries a whooping sum of 37B.
28. He gave monthly #10k stipend to any Anambran above 80 years of age.
29. Funded agrolink hotel project Golden Tower.
30. He reconstructed the popular interchange bridge axis of Enugu and Onitsha Express Way to 6 lanes.
31. Constructed 800kilometers of roads network between the rural and urban areas of the state. This includes:
Igbariam Internal Roads
Aguleri to Adani Enugu Road etc
32. He constructed 30 verifiable bridges and flyovers, such as Nkpor flyover, Obosi flyover which Julius Berger is using today as their bypass.
33. He patronized home built vehicles by buying over 20,000 vehicles from Innoson which he gave to schools, traditional rulers and vigilante groups in the state.
34. He constructed and commissioned the governor's lounge at Annex Onitsha, FMR Customary Court of Appeal building, High Court Complex at Nnewi and Ogidi, judges quarters at Onitsha.
35. Built Dunukofia Local Government Secretariat.
36. Distributed 1.2B credit facility to farmers in the state and also cleared 20M debt owed banks by Anambra farmers as a result of 2012 flood devastation.
37. Purchase 185 vehicles (buses and taxis) in two years for Anambra transportation.
38. Adopted the best practice in waste management disposal by providing over 300B worth of Waste Evacuation Trucks.
39. In 2015 Anambra was adjudged as the least indebted state in the federation by Debt Management Office. This was due to his judicious use of resources coming to the state and not put burden on the unborn Anambra people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Obi Set New Standard For African Politicians — Ghanaian Cleric, Kwadwo by reddingtonblack: 9:08pm On Jan 17, 2023
milkySperm:

Stop mortgaging the future of your children.

Your conscience will be free when you vote who will safeguard Nigeria irrespective of tribe and religion

I am 100% sure that man is not Peter Obi, if his affluence can not keep his region safeguard then he can't possibly keep a cosmopolitan nation Nigeria safeguard, na common sense matter

East is on lockdown every monday ... even peter Obi is obedient to ipob so far, such a weakling can't safeguard Nigeria.

If sit at home order was given by the government, will it be as effective as we've seen Obi & his brothers comply smiley
Re: How Obi Set New Standard For African Politicians — Ghanaian Cleric, Kwadwo by Willie2015: 9:08pm On Jan 17, 2023
tegrianonigltd:

That low iq trader have chairman 2 big banks, built companies including a tech company, built businesses, sat across boardrooms home and abroad, trained in all Ivy League universities, etc.
I rather be this low iQ bro, forget sentiments and hate, I rather be than just you hating a genius of a man, you like Tony elumelu and co but hate Obi. He pass them if he was not in politics.

An ex chairman of Fidelity Bank..
That drove 250m in a car from South East to Lagos....
Even Tinubu has the decency of using bullion vans within Lagos
Go and check what Tony Elumelu and others are doing...
Raising African entrepreneurs up with their billions...
Obi billions are stashed in offshore accounts in his daughters name...
Zero record of helpin anyone....buildin men....
From SEast..SSouth...SWest to the North... Zero...
IU dont hand over a Naija with six regions and its complicated diversities...
to someone with Obi profile...

1 Like

Re: How Obi Set New Standard For African Politicians — Ghanaian Cleric, Kwadwo by SeeItSayIt: 9:12pm On Jan 17, 2023
Loud your mic Rev. Dr. KB

Re: How Obi Set New Standard For African Politicians — Ghanaian Cleric, Kwadwo by broadman20: 9:12pm On Jan 17, 2023
TheChameleon:

Obi wouldn't win a ward in the North

If you like continue bleating like a goat... wouldn't change.

I don't take most of you useless kids serious because you stay in your face me I fight you brown roof building and type rubbish with that useless kpalasa party promo phone they dash you people.

I remember how one of you was making mouth here when we were telling them that Adeleke will win that election, now where is that Fool?

I don't talk rubbish, I'm not a party man, I will tell you something the way the are if you like go and take sniper it will surely happen.
Re: How Obi Set New Standard For African Politicians — Ghanaian Cleric, Kwadwo by Akanoaaa(m): 9:13pm On Jan 17, 2023
iSense247:
On 25th February, 2023, Mr Ancestor Ahmed Tinubu shall be disgraced and retired from politics permanently. Nigerian youths are ready for him.

I am also a card carrying member of PDP in Osun State but my vote is for Peter Obi. I love my future more than my stomach. Yoruba ni mi tokantokan sugbon Peter Obi ni choice mi ni 2023 election.

God bless you brother. I'm also a PDP card carrying member and I'm also from Osun State but staying in Lagos now. I was even a PDP youth leader in my ward some years ago, and I must go home to cast my vote for Peter Obi come February. We must make it right this time cause we might not have this opportunity again.

1 Like

Re: How Obi Set New Standard For African Politicians — Ghanaian Cleric, Kwadwo by ATLIEN2027: 9:13pm On Jan 17, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

Here below are part of his achievements if you will not go around denying them again because you're an enemy of good things.

Peter Obi built from scratch to finish the following and many.

1. Peter Obi built from scratch Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University Teaching Hospital, Amaku, Akwa with 25 building structures.
2. Revenue House Awka
3. Judiciary quarters Onitsha
4. Government Lodge Onitsha
5. 2nd Onitsha business Park
6. Anambra state fire service headquarters Akwa
7. State Secretariat in Awka
8. Rebuilt and expanded head bridge, Upper Iweka Road, Onitsha, to ten lanes.
9. Six pedestal bridges in Anambra, three before Headbridge, one at MCC Onitsha, one at Nkpor and last located in Unizik Awka
10. Awka sub station was built under Peter Obi
11. First open heart hospital in South-east was built by Peter Obi
12. Peter Obi revamped Harbour industrial layout Onitsha which is now the biggest industrial estate in South-east, under Obi's administration many industries were established like, Innoson vehicle manufacturing, Sab Miller, Tiger Food, Orenge drugs, Ekulu group, Eastern Distilleries, Juhel Pharmaceutical company, Activa
13. Onitsha business Park 1 was established, the business Park houses Nigeria stock exchange, banks, tax office, licensing office, restaurant
14. Agulu Lake hotel with access roads and two bridges was built by Peter Obi, the hotel was built for tourism
15. In order to promote reading culture in the state, he erected and adequately equipped Prof. Kenneth Dike Digital Modern Library, Awka. He also rehabilitated the Divisional Library, Onitsha.
16. Onitsha shopping mall was built under Peter Obi
17. Peter Obi reconstructed old Enugu/Onitsha Road from Awka to Onitsha and Zik's avenue Awka which is still standing today without pothole
18. Formed and funded state Vigilante and distributed to them 250 vehicles
19. Peter Obi distributed 500 school buses to all the secondary schools in Anambra
20. Accreditation of 12 Health Institutions, among are:
Iyiemu Hospital, Ogidi
Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital, Ihiala
Holy Rosary Waterside, Onitsha
Saint Joseph Hospital, Adazi-Nnukwu
Also built different Health Care and Maternal Centres across the state.
21. He was the first governor to purchase medical equipment of about 135 million and 50 life ambulances to some hospitals. All still functioning till date.
22. Anambra was the first state in Nigeria to distribute 30,000 computers and 32,500 HP Computers at different times.
23. He donated 3M and 444M naira to Anglican and Roman Catholic Churches respectfully to rehabilitate their schools. Considering their needs at that time.
24. He gave 1M each to Anambra First Class Graduates in all Nigerian Universities. Before his tenure was over 160 Anambrans were beneficiaries.
25. He gave 500 thousand naira to each secondary schools in the state to provide library materials and books to their library. This revolution tremendously boost the performance of students, as the state went from 26th position out of the 36 states in the federation to 1st position in the federation.
26. He gave one security vehicle to each of the 177 communities in Anambra. This in turn improved the security situation in Anambra tremendously.
27. He cleared pension and gratuity owed since 1991 by paying the beneficiaries a whooping sum of 37B.
28. He gave monthly #10k stipend to any Anambran above 80 years of age.
29. Funded agrolink hotel project Golden Tower.
30. He reconstructed the popular interchange bridge axis of Enugu and Onitsha Express Way to 6 lanes.
31. Constructed 800kilometers of roads network between the rural and urban areas of the state. This includes:
Igbariam Internal Roads
Aguleri to Adani Enugu Road etc
32. He constructed 30 verifiable bridges and flyovers, such as Nkpor flyover, Obosi flyover which Julius Berger is using today as their bypass.
33. He patronized home built vehicles by buying over 20,000 vehicles from Innoson which he gave to schools, traditional rulers and vigilante groups in the state.
34. He constructed and commissioned the governor's lounge at Annex Onitsha, FMR Customary Court of Appeal building, High Court Complex at Nnewi and Ogidi, judges quarters at Onitsha.
35. Built Dunukofia Local Government Secretariat.
36. Distributed 1.2B credit facility to farmers in the state and also cleared 20M debt owed banks by Anambra farmers as a result of 2012 flood devastation.
37. Purchase 185 vehicles (buses and taxis) in two years for Anambra transportation.
38. Adopted the best practice in waste management disposal by providing over 300B worth of Waste Evacuation Trucks.
39. In 2015 Anambra was adjudged as the least indebted state in the federation by Debt Management Office. This was due to his judicious use of resources coming to the state and not put burden on the unborn Anambra people.

grin grin grin grin grin
These are pedestrian basic projects that some of the worst Governors have also done in the past.
Even some of the worst Governors ever have better record than this. Pls hide your face. We don't need an incompetent or average Governor as the next President. We need someone with an ability to think out of the box, someone who have in past introduced ideas that are not generic to the Nigerian political landscape. These
We don't need someone who's biggest investment is in Beer production. We need someone who can come up with ideas like Eko Atlantic and an urban Metro rail system system not one building local roads and LG clinics.
Re: How Obi Set New Standard For African Politicians — Ghanaian Cleric, Kwadwo by Dprinceoj1: 9:22pm On Jan 17, 2023
Peter obi is not Nigeria Messiah. The three of them are thesame because they are politician gambling on Nigerian. Peter Obi was a member of PDP before, because of greediness and selfish ambition to become the president led him to Labour party....
Re: How Obi Set New Standard For African Politicians — Ghanaian Cleric, Kwadwo by JoeNL22(m): 9:23pm On Jan 17, 2023
floret23:
“Have you ever heard it anywhere in Africa before, yet they won’t vote for such a man?” - Dr Kwadwo Bempah

https://tribuneonlineng.com/peter-obi-set-new-standard-for-politicians-ghanaian-cleric/

“Have you ever heard it anywhere in Africa before, yet they won’t vote for such a man? They are voting for people we don’t know where they are talking about… wickedness!

“If anybody is normal in Nigeria, they shouldn’t even do election, they should go and pick the man (Obi) like this (demonstrating) and put him there.

“Those ones that have record of stealing are the one the masses are following,. It’s such unfortunate,” he said.

Complete definition of Nigeria.
We must get it right.
Obi is a goal

1 Like

Re: How Obi Set New Standard For African Politicians — Ghanaian Cleric, Kwadwo by donemitex1: 9:23pm On Jan 17, 2023
Barrylord4040:
8years as governor,you can't point out any tangible achievement.
Then am senseless if I vote for you.
Vote wisely
it is either you deliberately closed your eyes to his numerous achievements as a governor which is freely available online or you are simply a dunce.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Obi Set New Standard For African Politicians — Ghanaian Cleric, Kwadwo by oluwasegun007(m): 9:23pm On Jan 17, 2023
iSense247:
Like for Peter Obi

Share for Tinubu

Wish the number of likes on this your comment was INEC score board...I will do giveaway on Nairaland. grin
Re: How Obi Set New Standard For African Politicians — Ghanaian Cleric, Kwadwo by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:25pm On Jan 17, 2023
Willie2015:

Because he is not the show off kind of man, you mistake him for every bad thing, you are so dumb you can’t just sit and look deep into Peter Obi, just headlines and co, I will buy you data, to research about this man called Peter Obi. Tony elumelu and Peter Obi? You Dey craze well well.

Re: How Obi Set New Standard For African Politicians — Ghanaian Cleric, Kwadwo by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:26pm On Jan 17, 2023
Willie2015:

Do lots of research about that man.

1 Like

Re: How Obi Set New Standard For African Politicians — Ghanaian Cleric, Kwadwo by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 17, 2023
tony0806:
The man has summarized NIGERIA and NIGERIANS
I'm telling you. Nigerians keep voting for the wrong people... how did we get here

1 Like

Re: How Obi Set New Standard For African Politicians — Ghanaian Cleric, Kwadwo by reddingtonblack: 9:32pm On Jan 17, 2023
Drkennielaw:

Hahaha. Not your fault at all.. our previous and current bad leaders has jettisoned our brains into believing unbelievable And non-sense beliefs.. Leaving public money at this termite invested Nigerian administration is a huge huge achievement or you prefer Snakes, Dogs, Monkies to take them as usual and not even you and I.
Why do family members leave 'will' and property for the younger family members? Don't you think it's takes an achievement to leave one behind.

Abeg, Let's open our eyes and tilt this country towards the right course after 24yrs of shameful democracy...

You need to visit a country where things work to the grassroot. I bet you, you will return to personally suicide bomb Nigerian politicians..

Even if you dropout of school what happens to common sense.
Will is a legal documentation that dictates how a person liquidity and asset are being shared among beneficiaries ... that is not savings, we call it wealth shared
It takes a wealth to have a will,cos you can't see a man living off cooperative or thrift have a will cheesy ask adults around you.

No global burea recognises savings as an achievement why should i, moreover economy boom is measured by GDP & infrastructural development. the only time i didnt have A in economics was in 400l so a 3rd class in philosphy can't bamboozle me
Re: How Obi Set New Standard For African Politicians — Ghanaian Cleric, Kwadwo by canalily(m): 9:33pm On Jan 17, 2023
floret23:
“Have you ever heard it anywhere in Africa before, yet they won’t vote for such a man?” - Dr Kwadwo Bempah

https://tribuneonlineng.com/peter-obi-set-new-standard-for-politicians-ghanaian-cleric/

You look like Deborah...are you the sister
Re: How Obi Set New Standard For African Politicians — Ghanaian Cleric, Kwadwo by Chidibe212(f): 9:34pm On Jan 17, 2023
The man said and I quote “If anybody is NORMAL in Nigeria, they shouldn’t even do election, they should go and pick the man (Obi) like this (demonstrating) and put him there"

Just look at...The is pure See finish. Sir are you saying people that are not voting for Obi are not normal? This man have finished abnormal Nigerians voting for Atiku and Tinubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Obi Set New Standard For African Politicians — Ghanaian Cleric, Kwadwo by Elonmuzk(m): 9:35pm On Jan 17, 2023
iSense247:
Like for Peter Obi

Share for Tinubu
Wish I could like this a million times grin grin
Re: How Obi Set New Standard For African Politicians — Ghanaian Cleric, Kwadwo by canalily(m): 9:35pm On Jan 17, 2023
floret23:

Peter Obi is a one in a billion. The best in Africa.
but this his coat is too big here oooo and it's not even black sef
Re: How Obi Set New Standard For African Politicians — Ghanaian Cleric, Kwadwo by Lightorder: 9:38pm On Jan 17, 2023
iSense247:
Like for Peter Obi

Share for Tinubu
na the wicked people the clergyman was referring to are those who gave share for Bulabauluba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Obi Set New Standard For African Politicians — Ghanaian Cleric, Kwadwo by milkySperm(m): 9:42pm On Jan 17, 2023
reddingtonblack:

I am 100% sure that man is not Peter Obi, if his affluence can not keep his region safeguard then he can't possibly keep a cosmopolitan nation Nigeria safeguard, na common sense matter

East is on lockdown every monday ... even peter Obi is obedient to ipob so far, such a weakling can't safeguard Nigeria.

If sit at home order was given by the government, will it be as effective as we've seen Obi & his brothers comply smiley

You see, some of us know the fact which is that if God has said yes to the prayers of Nigerians, nothing will stop Obi's victory at the polls but if God has not signed him, nothing can be done.

In summary, if you are free with your conscience to vote Tinubu for the president, go ahead and we wish you everything that Tinubu wants to do with Nigeria should he is elected president.
Re: How Obi Set New Standard For African Politicians — Ghanaian Cleric, Kwadwo by kkonyeji(m): 9:42pm On Jan 17, 2023
ATLIEN2027:
All these IPOB zombidient MODS on NL pushing this pandora pathological liar to front page with all sorts of TRASHY inconsequential and absurd stories are just LABORING IN VAIN.

Peter Obi tuary will be lucky to win s single state.

The saddest part is that there are so many easily impressionable and gullible youths out there who will be wondering why Pandora did so poorly after the election because they are being lied to now that the IPOB packaged fraud has a chance.
They will all be here by Feb 27th crying that the election has been rigged...Just wait and see.

You ended up making no point...TRASH!
Re: How Obi Set New Standard For African Politicians — Ghanaian Cleric, Kwadwo by kkonyeji(m): 9:44pm On Jan 17, 2023
Barrylord4040:
8years as governor,you can't point out any tangible achievement.
Then am senseless if I vote for you.
Vote wisely

Re: How Obi Set New Standard For African Politicians — Ghanaian Cleric, Kwadwo by beejay85: 9:48pm On Jan 17, 2023
floret23:

Preacherman .... I hail you...
The inflation in your country currently hovers above 40%....
If u want Obi..u can gladly have him..we won't charge you a dime..
From my personal experience,saving in sub Saharan Africa isn't worth it due to d explosive rate of inflation..
If u now prize saving in d face of crunching inflation rates...it's laughable
So we d wicked ones as u stated know who to vote....and u d holy ones..we dash you St Obi grin
Re: How Obi Set New Standard For African Politicians — Ghanaian Cleric, Kwadwo by Lightorder: 9:50pm On Jan 17, 2023
iSense247:

May God Almighty bless the womb that had you.
Can you believe that some stupid selfish brothers of Obi are against him , simply because they have been partaking in their loots.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Government Declares Tuesday Public Holiday / Hamzat, Lagos Lawmakers Adopt Sanwo-olu As APC Guber Flag Bearer / Sagay, Ezekwesili, Aribisala Clash At Roundtable On Corruption War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.