Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Some Of My Gender Type Have Become ATM To Their Girlfriends! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Of My Gender Type Have Become ATM To Their Girlfriends! (1399 Views)

Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? / Soldiers Kneel To Propose To Their Girlfriends On The Road At Flyover (Photos) / Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Of My Gender Type Have Become ATM To Their Girlfriends! by imagrg(m): 7:05pm On Jan 17, 2023
Girls now cash in on relationship as a means of milking the man dry to meet their selfish ends.
Gullible men seem to be their ATM from which they cash out whenever they need money.

It's like milking a cow. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Some Of My Gender Type Have Become ATM To Their Girlfriends! by Lance03: 7:23pm On Jan 17, 2023
I tire
Broke boys trying to form rich
If dem come finally go broke the gal go leave am for another boy with a silly reason
Them Dey Behind another man future babe
Re: Some Of My Gender Type Have Become ATM To Their Girlfriends! by PellsKodak: 7:25pm On Jan 17, 2023
I will be an ATM machine to prettygirl200
I don't mind.
Love is blind undecided undecided
Re: Some Of My Gender Type Have Become ATM To Their Girlfriends! by etrange: 7:28pm On Jan 17, 2023
Is it your money? Did you help them make it? What makes you think you're in a position to tell them whom to give it to or what to do with it? Is it your girlfriend they're giving it to? Some of you are just unhappy you don't have the money to spend, so you'd go out of your way to demonize those that do. Some men's way of expressing affection is by giving. It makes them happy and you can't deny them that. Do you, and let others do what works for them. What I give to my loved ones isn't your business just like you not giving to your loved ones isn't my business.

9 Likes

Re: Some Of My Gender Type Have Become ATM To Their Girlfriends! by Enoch07: 7:31pm On Jan 17, 2023
You cannot tell a man how to spend his hard earned money biko

3 Likes

Re: Some Of My Gender Type Have Become ATM To Their Girlfriends! by rickpat(m): 7:41pm On Jan 17, 2023
grown men or sorry "assumed grown men" will just be lamenting about a girl this,a girl that... don't you have important things to lament about?..na wa

1 Like

Re: Some Of My Gender Type Have Become ATM To Their Girlfriends! by Goodlady(f): 7:45pm On Jan 17, 2023
imagrg:
Girls now cash in on relationship as a means of milking the man dry to meet their selfish ends.
Gullible men seem to be their ATM from which they cash out whenever they need money.

Be a cheerful giver. Your reward is in heaven.
Re: Some Of My Gender Type Have Become ATM To Their Girlfriends! by Kobojunkie: 7:48pm On Jan 17, 2023
imagrg:
■Girls now cash in on relationship as a means of milking the man dry to meet their selfish ends.
■It's like milking a cow. cheesy
1. Did the girls put a gun to the heads of boys who do this to themselves? undecided

2. If you present yourself as a cow to be milked, why take offense when people begin to help themselves? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Some Of My Gender Type Have Become ATM To Their Girlfriends! by Kobojunkie: 7:50pm On Jan 17, 2023
etrange:
■Is it your money? Did you help them make it? What makes you think you're in a position to tell them whom to give it to or what to do with it? Is it your girlfriend they're giving it to? Some of you are just unhappy you don't have the money to spend, so you'd go out of your way to demonize those that do.
■Some men's way of expressing affection is by giving. It makes them happy and you can't deny them that. Do you, and let others do what works for them. What I give to my loved ones isn't your business just like you not giving to your loved ones isn't my business.
Abi oo! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Some Of My Gender Type Have Become ATM To Their Girlfriends! by Kobojunkie: 7:50pm On Jan 17, 2023
Enoch07:
You cannot tell a man how to spend his hard earned money biko
Preach it! undecided

1 Like

Re: Some Of My Gender Type Have Become ATM To Their Girlfriends! by Yusufisraelj(m): 7:55pm On Jan 17, 2023
imagrg:

Are thinking well at all? How do you guys even come up with this kind of baseless talk?

Woman chop you, na you allow am, know this and have peace: nobody will ever put you in a situation that you didn't allow especially as an adult. Everything in life is by choice.

That's why this you're talk just look somehow!
Re: Some Of My Gender Type Have Become ATM To Their Girlfriends! by imagrg(m): 9:39pm On Jan 17, 2023
You just dey make mouth. You neva jam woman wen go chop you against your wish and you go dey laugh like mumu. Nor be ordinary hand sha.
Yusufisraelj:

Are thinking well at all? How do you guys even come up with this kind of baseless talk?

Woman chop you, na you allow am, know this and have peace: nobody will ever put you in a situation that you didn't allow especially as an adult. Everything in life is by choice.

That's why this you're talk just look somehow!

2 Likes

Re: Some Of My Gender Type Have Become ATM To Their Girlfriends! by Yusufisraelj(m): 12:02am On Jan 18, 2023
imagrg:
You just dey make mouth. You neva jam woman wen go chop you against your wish and you go dey laugh like mumu. Nor be ordinary hand sha.

And you think say me self ordinary abi?
Re: Some Of My Gender Type Have Become ATM To Their Girlfriends! by Prettygirl200(f): 2:55pm On Jan 20, 2023
PellsKodak:
I will be an ATM machine to prettygirl200
I don't mind.
Love is blind undecided undecided
how can love be blind to a troller nd a redpiller? Redpiller dey love? undecided
Re: Some Of My Gender Type Have Become ATM To Their Girlfriends! by imagrg(m): 4:50pm On Jan 20, 2023
I think I love you. grin
Prettygirl200:
how can love be blind to a troller nd a redpiller? Redpiller dey love? undecided
Re: Some Of My Gender Type Have Become ATM To Their Girlfriends! by PellsKodak: 5:00pm On Jan 20, 2023
Prettygirl200:
Lol I want to be a simp for you only, lipsrsealed
I don't mind selling my dad's land for you undecided
Re: Some Of My Gender Type Have Become ATM To Their Girlfriends! by PellsKodak: 5:02pm On Jan 20, 2023
imagrg:
I think I love you. grin
Don't infect her with std undecided
Re: Some Of My Gender Type Have Become ATM To Their Girlfriends! by Prettygirl200(f): 7:21pm On Jan 20, 2023
imagrg:
I think I love you. grin
U people should stop loving me here oooo. Love on a faceless forum? See juju oo
Re: Some Of My Gender Type Have Become ATM To Their Girlfriends! by MasterShifu010(m): 7:28pm On Jan 20, 2023
These days , if I see myself getting attracted to a girl, my brain starts playing debit, then I immediately snap back to my senses .

2 Likes

Re: Some Of My Gender Type Have Become ATM To Their Girlfriends! by Prettygirl200(f): 7:49pm On Jan 20, 2023
PellsKodak:

Lol I want to be a simp for you only, lipsrsealed
I don't mind selling my dad's land for you undecided
Lol this guy u are funny shaaaaa, is this how u want to keep stucking me? I don't
even know what to tell u again. Allow me rest pls
Re: Some Of My Gender Type Have Become ATM To Their Girlfriends! by Prettygirl200(f): 7:50pm On Jan 20, 2023
imagrg:

Why are u lamenting? Na your money dem dey spend?
Re: Some Of My Gender Type Have Become ATM To Their Girlfriends! by PellsKodak: 7:58pm On Jan 20, 2023
Prettygirl200:
Lol this guy u are funny shaaaaa, is this how u want to keep stucking me? I don't
even know what to tell u again. Allow me rest pls
I noticed you were away from Nl
I was worried about you
I hope you are ok?
Re: Some Of My Gender Type Have Become ATM To Their Girlfriends! by Prettygirl200(f): 8:03pm On Jan 20, 2023
PellsKodak:

I noticed you were away from Nl
I was worried about you
I hope you are ok?
Not really though, some things have been going on with me lately of which have not been happy about so I just decided to shut myself out. M just hoping that everything will be fine. It hasn't been easy!!
Re: Some Of My Gender Type Have Become ATM To Their Girlfriends! by PellsKodak: 8:05pm On Jan 20, 2023
Prettygirl200:
Not really though, some things have been going on with me lately of which have not been happy about so u just decided to shut myself out. M just hoping that everything will be fine.
We need to talk pls
I think everything will be fine
Email me kingpells50@gmail.com
Re: Some Of My Gender Type Have Become ATM To Their Girlfriends! by Prettygirl200(f): 8:10pm On Jan 20, 2023
PellsKodak:

We need to talk pls
I think everything will be fine
Email me kingpells50@gmail.com
Don't worry I believe that everything will be fine. As a young lady it's not just easy on my own part. And the fact that am not giving in to some men's demand made it worst. But I have promised myself not to allow myself get used by men bc of it.
Re: Some Of My Gender Type Have Become ATM To Their Girlfriends! by PellsKodak: 8:13pm On Jan 20, 2023
Prettygirl200:
Don't worry I believe that everything will be fine. As a young lady it's not just easy on my own part. And the fact that am not giving in to some men's demand made it worst. But I have promised myself not to allow myself get used by men bc of it.
We still need to talk
You never can know Gods plan wink
Re: Some Of My Gender Type Have Become ATM To Their Girlfriends! by Prettygirl200(f): 8:18pm On Jan 20, 2023
PellsKodak:

We still need to talk
I don't think so. I will be fine thanks for your concern!!!
Re: Some Of My Gender Type Have Become ATM To Their Girlfriends! by Hatrick01: 8:30pm On Jan 20, 2023
PellsKodak:

We still need to talk
oga, she say make u leave am, u still dey tell her say she neva know Gods plan.

Oga rest b4 u rape person daughter online....

Re: Some Of My Gender Type Have Become ATM To Their Girlfriends! by PellsKodak: 8:39pm On Jan 20, 2023
Hatrick01:
oga, she say make u leave am, u still dey tell her say she neva know Gods plan.

Oga rest b4 u rape person daughter online....
Why are you evil minded undecided undecided
Re: Some Of My Gender Type Have Become ATM To Their Girlfriends! by Hatrick01: 8:42pm On Jan 20, 2023
PellsKodak:
Why are you evil minded undecided undecided
na advice o
Re: Some Of My Gender Type Have Become ATM To Their Girlfriends! by PellsKodak: 8:45pm On Jan 20, 2023
Hatrick01:
na advice o
I be want transfer her money undecided
My good will not kee me undecided
Re: Some Of My Gender Type Have Become ATM To Their Girlfriends! by efelicity: 8:25am On Jan 21, 2023
PellsKodak:
I be want transfer her money undecided My good will not kee me undecided
See this scammer

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Some Men Don't Want To Marry Women With Kids Or Babymamas / The One Kiss That Scattered Everywhere! / Guys(aches And Pain)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.