Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,522 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE (48598 Views)

Please Ignore The Terrible Rumours, Tinubu Is Alive-ajiboye / Ekiti Election: Ignore Results On Social Media - INEC. / Lai Mohammed Launches Campaign Against Fake News In Nigeria - Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by updatechange(m): 9:31am On Jan 18, 2023
Osanoghodua1:
I love this, it's beautiful. Obi is coming.

If these people were to be playing for Tinubu, brethren from the east would have called them names and say they are ethic bigots. Now that it's Obi, what do you have to say? Tolerance is needed in politics, everyone has right to support whoever they will, it's up to us to wisely educate them and push our candidate not always spilling garbage. Peace ya'all.

God bless u my brother, I’ve always canvas for Obi online and offline especially on twitter… but the rate at which his iPod miscrants are displaying their madness at full flesh is worrisome.
I begin to think if this man wins then the Fulani herdsmen issue will be a child’s play compared to what this Obi iPods will do, cos I stay in the city and I have igbos everywhere around me, they will constitute their nuisance in the city which will directly affect me and my family unlike the Fulanis that carry out their crimes in the bush.
This people are just being very abusive and toxic by day.
If u don’t vote Obi then thunder will fire u or they wish all the worst things on you… is that how to sell a candidate?

1 Like

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by Blaze14k: 9:38am On Jan 18, 2023
updatechange:

I usually don’t do this. But since most of y’all idiotic children of iPods decided to be unfortunate, I’ve decide to give u a portion of your doses.

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by Babaibe: 9:38am On Jan 18, 2023
MYMINDER:
I doubt you went to College. I also sense you're comfortable with the very UNCOMFORTABLE NIGERIA being experienced in every nook and cranny in Nigeria. Your hate will consume you.
This is the question we are asking you. You want to turn Nigeria into Anambra where miscreants rule and threaten government on a daily basis. Tell us one reason why we are to vote for this useless man, if truly not ipob agenda. Firstly, kidnapping and shooting temporarily went down in Anambra because the power toxic region felt they have a shot at presidency in Peter Obi. Peter Obi under which Doctors and nurses went on strike for more than one year. A man who encouraged class segregation on state tv where he openly said education is not meant for the poor after increasing tuition with more than 100%. A prominent member of the Goodluck Jonathan economic reform team who embezzled several billions of Naira. A man who watched his state facility deteriorate after fixing state fund as personal fund, only to be reinvested in a beer company that pay a graduate #22000. A corruption free man who agreed to deputize a well proven corrupt man as the vice president in the last election. A man without a political structure, reasons Obiano and Soludo debunked all his lies. He left office without any achievement sustainable. Is this your president to be ? Is this your messiah. He lives in two places London and Lagos. The peace he enjoyed in Lagos was orchestrated and sustained by one man you called name Today. Tinubu is not as old as Biden, who is the president of the strongest country in the world. To those calling him a drug lord, we all had a past and this happened in the US, to Nigerians he is the architect of modern day Lagos. He laid the foundation and put the structure Fasola , Ambode and Sanwolu built on. Reasons every dick and harry sees Lagos as America in Nigeria, where they rush to, to seek greener pastures. A man who run a state on personal selfish policy can never save a country, don't be deceived. Let him seek empathy vote by running to churches he has never visited in the last 25years, we saw him in the last experience program. He will loose this election by the grace of God. We won't gamble with the future of our children. Biafrans can make him theirPresident.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by Babaibe: 9:45am On Jan 18, 2023
onuman:

More than 10000 Nigerians had been killed by Boko Haram fighting for a Nigeria to be governed with Sharia criminal laws, after the 12 far north sharia states adopted unconstitutional Islamic sharia criminal justice system. But you still voted for president Buhari from one of the sharia states. Why do you Tinubu urchinss place a different parameter for Peter Obi because IPOB Is from his region?

You want to turn Nigeria into Anambra where Peter Obi's miscreants rule and threaten government on a daily basis. Tell us one reason why we are to vote for this useless man, if truly not ipob agenda. Firstly, kidnapping and shooting temporarily went down in Anambra because the power toxic region felt they have a shot at presidency. Peter Obi under which Doctors and nurses went on strike for more than one year. A man who encouraged class segregation on state tv where he openly said education is not meant for the poor after increasing tuition with more than 100%. A prominent member of the Goodluck Jonathan economic reform team who embezzled several billions of Naira. A man who watched his state facility deteriorate after fixing state fund as personal fund, only to be reinvested in a beer company that pay a graduate #22000. A corruption free man who agreed to deputize a well proven corrupt man as the vice president in the last election. A man without a political structure, reasons Obiano and Soludo debunked all his lies. He left office without any achievement sustainable. Is this your president to be ? Is this your messiah. He lives in two places London and Lagos. The peace he enjoyed in Lagos was orchestrated and sustained by one man you called name Today. Tinubu is not as old as Biden, who is the president of the strongest country in the world. To those calling him a drug lord, we all had a past and this happened in the US, to Nigerians he is the architect of modern day Lagos. He laid the foundation and put the structure Fasola , Ambode and Sanwolu built on. Reasons every dick and harry in the east sees Lagos as America in Nigeria, where they rush to, to be successful. A man who run a state on personal selfish policy can never save a country, don't be deceived. Let him seek empathy vote by running to churches he has never visited in the last 25years, we saw him in the last experience program. He will lose this election by the grace of God. We won't gamble with the future of our children. Biafrans can make him their President.
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by Babaibe: 9:46am On Jan 18, 2023
rpstar12:

The igbos understand the dividend of freedom, don't hate, learn from them.
That's one reason Islam never penetrated, they cant be slaves to Allah

Munmun,make Obi Biafran President and enjoy is policy alone
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 9:50am On Jan 18, 2023
BiafraAburi:

Yeah!! Your z00 must be redeemed with a fulani on your foolish Peter Obi's card. When have you ever known fulanis as positive and progressive people.? With which constitution will this your so-called redeem happen? Why are some of you so daft and dumb? Well, Biafraland is under lock and key. Carry your useless election to nigeria because it will never be allowed to happen in our land. Sudden fake love of Peter Obi. Is he no longer an Igbo? One of those you z00gerians love to hate.
Rubbish
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by emezuo17: 9:54am On Jan 18, 2023
updatechange:
Baba don switch to Yoruba musicians after him brothers fail am for their backyard. Definitely this will pull a lot of crowd but it’s like using force to attract crowd to your rally.
Except if all these artists, actors, djs, and dancers didn’t collect a dime to come out is when I will take Obi seriously. But I doubt wizkid will not collect money to perform cheesy cheesy

The way dem jam pack all these acts sef shows the show would be a total flop and a ruff one… how can u have 305 acts on one stage in just one night… who Dey advise this Obi sef?

Modified.
. Bad belle, who asked for your advice? Go give your advice to the one you are supporting, why are you bothered if they flop, he uses igbo artists you complain now he wants to use Yoruba artist d tin still dey pain you, your pain is that they are not gathering for your preferred candidate, sorry oh, drink water and calm.
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by updatechange(m): 9:57am On Jan 18, 2023
emezuo17:
. Bad belle, who asked for your advice? Go give your advice to the one you are supporting, why are you bothered if they flop, he uses igbo artists you complain now he wants to use Yoruba artist d tin still dey pain you, your pain is that they are not gathering for your preferred candidate, sorry oh, drink water and calm.

Lol I no be hater like the iPods… I’m only stating the fact. Tell me one thing I said that’s not a fact.
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by exnovio(m): 10:21am On Jan 18, 2023
Good one...
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by rpstar12: 10:29am On Jan 18, 2023
Babaibe:

Munmun,make Obi Biafran President and enjoy is policy together

Oh nice
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by onuman: 10:48am On Jan 18, 2023
Babaibe:

You want to turn Nigeria into Anambra where Peter Obi's miscreants rule and threaten government on a daily basis. Tell us one reason why we are to vote for this useless man, if truly not ipob agenda. Firstly, kidnapping and shooting temporarily went down in Anambra because the power toxic region felt they have a shot at presidency. Peter Obi under which Doctors and nurses went on strike for more than one year. A man who encouraged class segregation on state tv where he openly said education is not meant for the poor after increasing tuition with more than 100%. A prominent member of the Goodluck Jonathan economic reform team who embezzled several billions of Naira. A man who watched his state facility deteriorate after fixing state fund as personal fund, only to be reinvested in a beer company that pay a graduate #22000. A corruption free man who agreed to deputize a well proven corrupt man as the vice president in the last election. A man without a political structure, reasons Obiano and Soludo debunked all his lies. He left office without any achievement sustainable. Is this your president to be ? Is this your messiah. He lives in two places London and Lagos. The peace he enjoyed in Lagos was orchestrated and sustained by one man you called name Today. Tinubu is not as old as Biden, who is the president of the strongest country in the world. To those calling him a drug lord, we all had a past and this happened in the US, to Nigerians he is the architect of modern day Lagos. He laid the foundation and put the structure Fasola , Ambode and Sanwolu built on. Reasons every dick and harry in the east sees Lagos as America in Nigeria, where they rush to, to be successful. A man who run a state on personal selfish policy can never save a country, don't be deceived. Let him seek empathy vote by running to churches he has never visited in the last 25years, we saw him in the last experience program. He will lose this election by the grace of God. We won't gamble with the future of our children. Biafrans can make him their President.

Tell your all falsehood about Peter Obi and Anambra state to your fellow monkeys.
A former drug trafficking baron, Tinubu, who used drug money to sponsor Sunday Igboho to start Oduduwa Republic secessionist group, cannot be president of Nigeria. Have you not heard Igboho say several times that Tinubu was his mentor?
Did you not see Oduduwa Republic flags being waved by supporters of Bola Tinubu as he spoke in London's Chatham House?
Did you see IPOB members waving Biafra flags in support of Peter Obi as Obi was speaking in Chatham House? Never. Obi has no business with any secessionist group.
More than 40 Church goers were murdered in Owo, in your SW region by the same murderous Jihadists operating in the SE.

1 Like

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by Babaibe: 11:01am On Jan 18, 2023
onuman:

Tell your all falsehood about Peter Obi and Anambra state to your fellow monkeys.
A former drug trafficking baron, Tinubu, who used drug money to sponsor Sunday Igboho to start Oduduwa Republic secessionist group, cannot be president of Nigeria. Have you not heard Igboho say several times that Tinubu was his mentor?
Did you not see Oduduwa on flags being waved by supporters of Bola Tinubu as he spoke in London's Chatham House?
Did you see IPOB members waving Biafra flags in support of Peter Obi as Obi was speaking in Chatham House? Never. Obi has no business with any secessionist group.
More than 40 Church goers were murdered in Owo,in your SW region by the same murderous Jihadists operating in the SE.
A drug Baron who built a state a a fool who swindle his kinsmen.
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by onuman: 11:08am On Jan 18, 2023
Babaibe:

A drug Baron who built a state a a fool who swindle his kinsmen.

You tacitly accept that Tinubu built Lagos with drug trafficking money.
Why then do you want the same Tinubu the drug trafficking baron to be president of Nigeria?
Nigeria is a Sovereign country. Any attribute of drug trafficking money to any president of Nigeria must automatically make Nigeria a PARIAH STATE.
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by Babaibe: 11:18am On Jan 18, 2023
onuman:

You tacitly accept that Tinubu built Lagos with drug trafficking money.
Why then do you want the same Tinubu the drug trafficking baron to be president of Nigeria?
Nigeria is a Sovereign country. Any attribute of drug trafficking money to any president of Nigeria must automatically make Nigeria a PARIAH STATE.

But he never owed doctors and nurses for years as governor, nor deprived the citizen of good education by increasing in tuition.
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by KingOfAmebo(m): 11:19am On Jan 18, 2023
updatechange:
Baba don switch to Yoruba musicians after him brothers fail am for their backyard. Definitely this will pull a lot of crowd but it’s like using force to attract crowd to your rally.
Except if all these artists, actors, djs, and dancers didn’t collect a dime to come out is when I will take Obi seriously. But I doubt wizkid will not collect money to perform cheesy cheesy

The way dem jam pack all these acts sef shows the show would be a total flop and a ruff one… how can u have 305 acts on one stage in just one night… who Dey advise this Obi sef?

Modified.

We have not even started pressing your neck you are already complaining of neck pain...grin grin grin

lhordspy FreeStuffsNG Abdul05 drlateef satan06 DevilAdvocate I8Xtians PandoraObi heliues omenkaLives omenka LeoDeKing Ayamed seunmsg fake sarrki TheChameleon OsunOriginal ATLIEN2027 Moh247 KingKO22 ItsTutsi Zulum500 ASAPFERG yarimo JAMO84 JoshTim TheNiceGuy KingKO22 drlateef Pakute Adaisback LegendHero Banbutton Thinkam ipobarecriminals Officialgarri Cromagnon BATified2023 Softmirror ifihearam Godispeace
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by FreedomfromtheT: 11:28am On Jan 18, 2023
Badguy77:
I will be there live with my pvc
You don't have to go with your PVC. It may be taken away from you. Keep it secure.
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by ArewaNorth: 11:33am On Jan 18, 2023
Cyynthia:
Don't Provoke Nigerian youths

We have been pushed to the wall by PDP and APC..

We are now Obidient.

You are wasting your time. In the north we see celebrities as nothing and have almost zero respect or influence on people. I always wonder how in the south you hold those druggies and immoral people with high esteem. I also wonder the youths you always refer to. Do u mean Southern youths, Igbo Youths or what because we are totally different version of people in attitude and culture?
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by updatechange(m): 11:57am On Jan 18, 2023
grin grin grin grin
KingOfAmebo:

We have not even started pressing your neck you are already complaining of neck pain...grin grin grin

lhordspy FreeStuffsNG Abdul05 drlateef satan06 DevilAdvocate I8Xtians PandoraObi heliues omenkaLives omenka LeoDeKing Ayamed seunmsg fake sarrki TheChameleon OsunOriginal ATLIEN2027 Moh247 KingKO22 ItsTutsi Zulum500 ASAPFERG yarimo JAMO84 JoshTim TheNiceGuy KingKO22 drlateef Pakute Adaisback LegendHero Banbutton Thinkam ipobarecriminals Officialgarri Cromagnon BATified2023 Softmirror ifihearam Godispeace

Ahahah exactly… you don pack your families dem come? Oya mk Una take sit down. cheesy

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by 77star: 12:27pm On Jan 18, 2023
wumi2017:

Fine o,,ib is cool
Thank God for that.

Please one more question, what of ur nairaland husband, u still dey here from him? Bcoz it's been a while that have seen baba comment o cheesy

1 Like

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by Badguy77(m): 12:51pm On Jan 18, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
You don't have to go with your PVC. It may be taken away from you. Keep it secure.
Taken from me? Except they will kill me o
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by wumi2017(f): 1:26pm On Jan 18, 2023
77star:

Thank God for that.

Please one more question, what of ur nairaland husband, u still dey here from him? Bcoz it's been a while that have seen baba comment o cheesy

grin grin which one o? grin grin
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by correctguy101(m): 1:41pm On Jan 18, 2023
See Seun Kuti Sha...

Im papa go turn for im grave, chai

SMH
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by LordOfTheGame: 2:22pm On Jan 18, 2023
More awareness of Peter Obi, those sitting on the fence will have to join the winning team which is Obi-Datti.
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by FreedomfromtheT: 3:11pm On Jan 18, 2023
Badguy77:

Taken from me? Except they will kill me o
Please keep your PVC at home and keep your life as well. Some people are desperate. Thanks.
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by FreedomfromtheT: 3:11pm On Jan 18, 2023
correctguy101:
See Seun Kuti Sha...

Im papa go turn for im grave, chai

SMH
Is Seun doing anything bad?
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by 77star: 3:28pm On Jan 18, 2023
wumi2017:

grin grin which one o? grin grin
I no even know say Dem plenty! grin

Well, na daddy wa
baba wa oni gbana, daddy cork,
Na him me I dey talk about o

I believe you are hearing from baba?
Shey baba no dey shout "Bala blu, blu, bulaba" for bed Sha? cheesy
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by Yoighaman(m): 3:38pm On Jan 18, 2023
saysugar:
show the prov, obi wey Anambra people rejected sef grin

He shared it on one of his Instagram posts, I can't start looking for it, but let me ask Google and see.
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by Yoighaman(m): 3:42pm On Jan 18, 2023
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by Yoighaman(m): 3:44pm On Jan 18, 2023
saysugar:
show the prov, obi wey Anambra people rejected sef grin

I have shared a link with you.

You can do more search on Google.
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by PeterObi4LP: 4:10pm On Jan 18, 2023
BATified2023:
if we check am now we go see say na another Igbo fake

I feel your pain
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by Richieniit: 4:33pm On Jan 18, 2023
Jogs1900:

They will never do this for free..Don't deceive yourself.They will pay tax, pay their staffs and moreover, they are brands and they have people managing them...

You're wrong! Go research
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by wumi2017(f): 6:07pm On Jan 18, 2023
77star:

I no even know say Dem plenty! grin

Well, na daddy wa
baba wa oni gbana, daddy cork,
Na him me I dey talk about o

I believe you are hearing from baba?
Shey baba no dey shout "Bala blu, blu, bulaba" for bed Sha? cheesy
grin grin
grin na DaddyCK now

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Vivian Okeke Fails To Recite National Anthem, Pledge / Why Nigeria Cannot Afford A Stand-Off With South Africa By Kakanda (Al-jazeera) / Wikipedia Lists Killing Of Protesters Among Nigerian Army’s Engagements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.