Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,121 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE (48595 Views)

Please Ignore The Terrible Rumours, Tinubu Is Alive-ajiboye / Ekiti Election: Ignore Results On Social Media - INEC. / Lai Mohammed Launches Campaign Against Fake News In Nigeria - Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by ThiefnubuBandit: 10:13pm On Jan 17, 2023
BATified2023:
it will soon b discarded as fake as usual

DEM FINISH YOU FOR THIS THREAD. YOU ARE NOT WISE. URCHIN.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by updatechange(m): 10:14pm On Jan 17, 2023
ObiOkpor:

Your shame no get part 2.
Urchin!

Odè cheesy

3 Likes

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by Paullo19: 10:14pm On Jan 17, 2023
Cyynthia:
I am voting Obi in order to send a message to Nigeria political class that will commit different kinds of atrocities and hide under a popular political structure and contest and win election..
They will stop taking Nigerians for granted and they will also realise that power is with the people not the STRUCTURE

Nigerian politicians must learn a lesson !!

It is happening

1 Like

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by LegendHero(m): 10:14pm On Jan 17, 2023
Lol Wizkid will come out soon to deny it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by Paullo19: 10:15pm On Jan 17, 2023
updatechange:
Baba don switch to Yoruba musicians after him brothers fail am for their backyard. Definitely this will pull a lot of crowd but it’s like using force to attract crowd to your rally.
Except if all these artists, actors, djs, and dancers didn’t collect a dime to come out is when I will take Obi seriously. But I doubt wizkid will not collect money to perform cheesy cheesy

Urchin.. I understand the pain.. Cry less

1 Like

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by Tflex01: 10:15pm On Jan 17, 2023
Fake adverts grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by Tflex01: 10:16pm On Jan 17, 2023
LegendHero:
Lol Wizkid will come out soon to deny it.

I tell you. grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by Emola12(m): 10:17pm On Jan 17, 2023
Abeg I wan see sabinus ooo

1 Like

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by Chetas81(m): 10:17pm On Jan 17, 2023
ElSudani:
This was my idea. I said it here on Nairaland.
This should attract fun seekers from different political leanings. But at least it will get some people to finally attend a Labour party event.
Tinubu is still going to win. Jagaban all way.
ONLY THE EXISTENCE SLAVE AND THOSE ELERIBURUKU CITIZENS CAN VOTE FOR APC AND THEIR GOVERNMENT
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by Truthshscrazy: 10:17pm On Jan 17, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Chiwendu, You're voting Peter Obi because you're tribally bigoted not because of his antecedents.

You see Obi as the only way to Igbo's UNACHIEVABLE Presidency
Chisom grin
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 10:18pm On Jan 17, 2023
ElSudani:
This was my idea. I said it here on Nairaland.
This should attract fun seekers from different political leanings. But at least it will get some people to finally attend a Labour party event.
Tinubu is still going to win. Jagaban all way.

Liked, Shared and Followed.

I actually read your post on this and I thought this coming through.

I'm happy Obi Made This Decision at Somewhat The RIGHT TIME.

YEAR 2023 is Truly The RED YEAR.

1 Share

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by Jamesbiodun(m): 10:18pm On Jan 17, 2023
Obi and them Tinubu are all the same... I will only vote when Nigeria politicians bring out a new face that has never chop politics money

2 Likes

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by Mrkindness: 10:19pm On Jan 17, 2023
Obi to the world.
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by Whoknow: 10:20pm On Jan 17, 2023
Baba blue still has the time to regain his respect if and only if he step down now for Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by Mrkindness: 10:21pm On Jan 17, 2023
Jamesbiodun:
Obi and them Tinubu are all the same... I will only vote when Nigeria politicians bring out a new face that has never chop politics money
see this Afonja urchins as if we don't know you are Tinubu E-Rat.

1 Like

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by ALABACONNECT(m): 10:21pm On Jan 17, 2023
This is nice
Well, for your UK used and new smart tv sets and soundbars, check my signature.
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by kals4luv990(m): 10:21pm On Jan 17, 2023
updatechange:
Baba don switch to Yoruba musicians after him brothers fail am for their backyard. Definitely this will pull a lot of crowd but it’s like using force to attract crowd to your rally.
Except if all these artists, actors, djs, and dancers didn’t collect a dime to come out is when I will take Obi seriously. But I doubt wizkid will not collect money to perform cheesy cheesy

The way dem jam pack all these acts sef shows the show would be a total flop and a ruff one… how can u have 305 acts on one stage in just one night… who Dey advise this Obi sef?

sharrap der

1 Like

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by PDPdestroyer(m): 10:21pm On Jan 17, 2023
Lol. If you like, add Michael Jackson and Bob-Marley, your defeat shall be resounding. You can't gaslight your way to Aso rock through deceit and propaganda

3 Likes

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by Anchortargetk(m): 10:21pm On Jan 17, 2023
updatechange:

The way dem jam pack all these acts sef shows the show would be a total flop and a ruff one… how can u have 305 acts on one stage in just one night… who Dey advise this Obi sef?

Number One Urchin ,Where are the remaining ...Obi all.the Way

1 Like

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by Obinoscopy(m): 10:22pm On Jan 17, 2023
Cyynthia:
Don't Provoke Nigerian youths

We have been pushed to the wall by PDP and APC..

We are now Obidient.
I somehow don't believe this.
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by Anchortargetk(m): 10:22pm On Jan 17, 2023
Mrfixitt:
This news will send many urchins into serious pain. Nigeria must be redeemed from the vultures
Boss they are already in Pains ooo
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by Mrmb: 10:23pm On Jan 17, 2023
Cyynthia:
Don't Provoke Nigerian youths

We have been pushed to the wall by PDP and APC..

We are now Obidient.

grin grin grin grin grin Obi supporters and lie be 5&6

2 Likes

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by mcgodison2531(m): 10:23pm On Jan 17, 2023
OBI TOO GET CONCEPT ABEG.

1 Like

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 17, 2023
fake as usual. Can these people rest with their yoruba obsession.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by Chetas81(m): 10:25pm On Jan 17, 2023
BiafraAburi:

Yeah!! Your z00 must be redeemed with a fulani on your foolish Peter Obi's card. When have you ever known fulanis as positive and progressive people.? With which constitution will this your so-called redeem happen? Why are some of you so daft and dumb? Well, Biafraland is under lock and key. Carry your useless election to nigeria because it will never be allowed to happen in our land. Sudden fake love of Peter Obi. Is he no longer an Igbo? One of those you z00gerians love to hate.
my friend you have to make a choice ONLY THE EXISTENCE SLAVE TALK LIKE THIS

1 Like

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by makavalley(m): 10:25pm On Jan 17, 2023
updatechange:

Why do you guys draw tribal war in every harmless message ?

Modified.
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by mcgodison2531(m): 10:25pm On Jan 17, 2023
updatechange:

Modified.
na your papa
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by updatechange(m): 10:25pm On Jan 17, 2023
cheesy cheesy
Anchortargetk:
Number One Urchin ,Where are the remaining ...Obi all.the Way

E pain you cheesy

2 Likes

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by Badguy77(m): 10:25pm On Jan 17, 2023
I will be there live with my pvc

1 Like

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by ASAPFERG: 10:25pm On Jan 17, 2023
as I see wizkid, I know say na fake.. wizkid is not davido that involves in politics

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Saraki Senior And Junior Screen Audu Ogbeh / Major-General: PUNCH Has Embarrassed Nigerians - Sagay / APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.