Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,138 members, 7,811,202 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE (48596 Views)

Please Ignore The Terrible Rumours, Tinubu Is Alive-ajiboye / Ekiti Election: Ignore Results On Social Media - INEC. / Lai Mohammed Launches Campaign Against Fake News In Nigeria - Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by saysugar(m): 7:27pm On Jan 18, 2023
Yoighaman:

I have shared a link with you.

You can do more search on Google.
tor,all the best sha
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by onuman: 7:54pm On Jan 18, 2023
ArewaNorth:

You are wasting your time. In the north we see celebrities as nothing and have almost zero respect or influence on people. I always wonder how in the south you hold those druggies and immoral people with high esteem. I also wonder the youths you always refer to. Do u mean Southern youths, Igbo Youths or what because we are totally different version of people in attitude and culture?

You show here that your far northern Nigeria has different value systems from the southerners.
Why do you continue to struggle to have one Nigeria country with people you know you don't share same value systems with?
Or you don't know that sharing common value systems by people in a country is the number one requisite for nationhood to a country?
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by 77star: 9:13pm On Jan 18, 2023
wumi2017:
grin grin
grin na DaddyCK now
Yes, I just fully spelt the name cheesy
Shey en toju baba Sha?

Bcoz all the time daddyck no dey ever let us rest, any Small thing, na ur name he dey always shout up and down.

To the extent that he no believe say anybody fine pass u.

Hope it's not what I'm thinking Sha? sad

1 Like

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by Noblechykk(m): 9:37pm On Jan 18, 2023
Kingzeez10:
Fake. I don't know about others but Wiz is not coming. He doesn't involve in politics.
I am not sure you understand what is going on. Wiz kid tweeted late last year that in 2023, they are going to retire all the old politians. Peterpsquare also said majority of the guns in the entertainment industry are supporting Peter Obi. This is real bro and none of them is paid
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by wumi2017(f): 10:54pm On Jan 18, 2023
77star:

Yes, I just fully spelt the name cheesy
Shey en toju baba Sha?

Bcoz all the time daddyck no dey ever let us rest, any Small thing, na ur name he dey always shout up and down.

To the extent that he no believe say anybody fine pass u.

Hope it's not what I'm thinking Sha? sad

DaddyCK na clown I swear to God grin grin don't even know who d person is
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by 77star: 12:06am On Jan 19, 2023
wumi2017:

DaddyCK na clown I swear to God grin grin don't even know who d person is
He's a very old nairaland member, I've been noticing him on nairaland since 2010 or something around 2011.

He first registered as mr.cock and always spewed gibberish then.

Registered Female member who didn't know him would start attacking him

But those who know him would just ignore him

But all in all, he has indicated interest in you.

1 Like

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by kingmaster2009: 12:09am On Jan 19, 2023
Obi no come call Psquare wey dey do free show for am ....

See Psquare life. ..Obi call 3 Yoruba popular musician ...nah him be say without Yoruba expertise and popularity Yiibo people no fit thrive. ..
Developer ...shame on you

No Yiibo musician....what a shame!/

1 Like

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by kingmaster2009: 12:28am On Jan 19, 2023
Noblechykk:

I am not sure you understand what is going on. Wiz kid tweeted late last year that in 2023, they are going to retire all the old politians. Peterpsquare also said majority of the guns in the entertainment industry are supporting Peter Obi. This is real bro and none of them is paid

So, expired P square is the spokesman for all the naija musician...

Keep fooling yourself and your ObiDeNSE crew
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by Kingzeez10: 7:40am On Jan 19, 2023
Noblechykk:

Wizkid won't be there. I'm not saying this as a fan
I know more than you do
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by wumi2017(f): 9:14am On Jan 19, 2023
77star:

He's a very old nairaland member, I've been noticing him on nairaland since 2010 or something around 2011.

He first registered as mr.cock and always spewed gibberish then.

Registered Female member who didn't know him would start attacking him

But those who know him would just ignore him

But all in all, he has indicated interest in you.
Funny enough I wish to know him or her grin grin
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by 77star: 9:23am On Jan 19, 2023
wumi2017:

Funny enough I wish to know him or her grin grin
Same here.

I related with him normally on one thread like that and he responded well.

I see him as someone who just come to nairaland to catch fun.

1 Like

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by wumi2017(f): 9:24am On Jan 19, 2023
77star:

Same here.

I related with him normally on one thread like that and he responded well.

I see him as someone who just come to nairaland to catch fun.
Seems so grin
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by IgOga(m): 4:39pm On Jan 19, 2023
Cyynthia:
Don't Provoke Nigerian youths

We have been pushed to the wall by PDP and APC..

We are now Obidient.

Obi will still not win by the way the concert posters are fake like Lamba Party (LP). The organiser already issued a video disclaimer......

Obi was PDP....so If PDP do you shege isn't it foolish to vote a PDP man hiding under Labour Party as your Messiah. Considering that of all the old politicians contesting....he has the least achievements in government..........When we dey cry we dey see nor go give your life to a quack doctor to show your GP shege
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by Osanoghodua1: 4:34am On Jan 20, 2023
updatechange:

God bless u my brother, I’ve always canvas for Obi online and offline especially on twitter… but the rate at which his iPod miscrants are displaying their madness at full flesh is worrisome.
I begin to think if this man wins then the Fulani herdsmen issue will be a child’s play compared to what this Obi iPods will do, cos I stay in the city and I have igbos everywhere around me, they will constitute their nuisance in the city which will directly affect me and my family unlike the Fulanis that carry out their crimes in the bush.
This people are just being very abusive and toxic by day.
If u don’t vote Obi then thunder will fire u or they wish all the worst things on you… is that how to sell a candidate?
Evil energy will be checked.
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by kals4luv990(m): 6:29am On Jan 20, 2023
Babaibe:

A drug Baron who built a state a a fool who swindle his kinsmen.
Built which state
So this is wat these Drug Urchins console themselves with? grin
Tinubu never thief finish or take LOUD finish na I'm wan come build stated ni

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by FlyingKing: 7:01am On Jan 20, 2023
THIS IS GOING TO BE MOTHER OF ALL THE RALLYS

I LOVE THIS IDEA AND SHAME TO ALL THE LEADERS THAT PUT NIGERIAN INTO HARDSHIP.

VICTORY IS FROM THE LORD AND VICTORY I DECLARE FOR OBIDATTI BY GOD'S GRACE.

NEW JERUSALEM, NEW NIGERIA IS 100% POSSIBLE AND NO MORE JAPA AGAIN.
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by Corrinthians(m): 1:11pm On Jan 20, 2023
ElSudani:
This was my idea. I said it here on Nairaland.
This should attract fun seekers from different political leanings. But at least it will get some people to finally attend a Labour party event.
Tinubu is still going to win. Jagaban all way.
It is fake news by Obidients. The artists know nothing about this. Check my last thread. grin
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by MICHEALADEX(m): 2:21pm On Jan 20, 2023
Obalacam:
This is going to be the mother of all rallies, which will mark the beginning of a new and possible Nigeria

How do you tell your fellow Obidient that you decieved them by blowing very hot lies

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by Babaibe: 10:43am On Jan 23, 2023
kals4luv990:
Built which state
So this is wat these Drug Urchins console themselves with? grin
Tinubu never thief finish or take LOUD finish na I'm wan come build stated ni

This is Peteru Obi in summary:
The Chosen One

How can I queue behind a man who did NOT employ a single teacher in Anambra in 8 years and leave a man under whose leadership teachers were kings and Queens in Lagos? I craze?

How can I stand with a man with no single investment in Anambra in 8 years and jettison a man with several investments in Lagos? I ma*d?

How can I support a man under whose leadership State medical doctors went into strike action for 13 months leaving a man who e'en built more medical facilities in Lagos? Dem swear for me?

How can I run after a man whose name appeared in the list of corrupt politicians outside the country (Pandora papers) and leave a man with no single conviction? Mo ya wèrè ni?

How can I gravitate towards a man whose driver was caught with N250m he was trying to launder for him and leave a man with clean bill of slate in Lagos? Nígbàtí mi kìí se òdè.

How can I canvass support for a man who refused to pay salaries of workers of State Water Corporation Board for 7 years leaving over 200 of them to die in penury and abandon a man whose workers' welfare was a top priority? I no well?

How can I advocate for a man under whose leadership unwarranted killings (Akwuzu SARS) was rife and ignore a man with many firsts and milestones? I sick?

How can I evangelise politically for a man under whose leadership the State University in Awka went on 6-month strike action and forget a man who even donated N1B to the State University recently to further develop it? I drank Mpkurumiri ni?

How can I, in my sane state of mind drum support for a man who's been exporting job opportunities outside Nigeria in o'er 30 years by importing groceries and wines, devaluing our Naira and run down a man who invested heavily in the economy with many families 👪 drawing their living standard from their? Mo fa'gbó yó ni?

How on earth can anyone tell me to leave gold for 'panda' àbí na Pandora?

Same Obi with no signature investment in Anambra?

Same Obi with no IGR growth?

Same Obi with no visible infrastructure?

Same Obi with no strong IGR?

Same Obi who invested public funds in his family business?

Same Obi who refused to conduct Local Government election for years under his watch?

Abeg, make una dey reason well na.

I chop winch àbí I dey craze to carry a liability for head like Gala? See, I'm not driven by emotions, but reality.

Asiwaju is a sellable product with sterling antecedents. I am too Jagabanistic Batified and SKSfied.
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by Babaibe: 10:44am On Jan 23, 2023
onuman:

You tacitly accept that Tinubu built Lagos with drug trafficking money.
Why then do you want the same Tinubu the drug trafficking baron to be president of Nigeria?
Nigeria is a Sovereign country. Any attribute of drug trafficking money to any president of Nigeria must automatically make Nigeria a PARIAH STATE.

The Chosen One

How can I queue behind a man who did NOT employ a single teacher in Anambra in 8 years and leave a man under whose leadership teachers were kings and Queens in Lagos? I craze?

How can I stand with a man with no single investment in Anambra in 8 years and jettison a man with several investments in Lagos? I ma*d?

How can I support a man under whose leadership State medical doctors went into strike action for 13 months leaving a man who e'en built more medical facilities in Lagos? Dem swear for me?

How can I run after a man whose name appeared in the list of corrupt politicians outside the country (Pandora papers) and leave a man with no single conviction? Mo ya wèrè ni?

How can I gravitate towards a man whose driver was caught with N250m he was trying to launder for him and leave a man with clean bill of slate in Lagos? Nígbàtí mi kìí se òdè.

How can I canvass support for a man who refused to pay salaries of workers of State Water Corporation Board for 7 years leaving over 200 of them to die in penury and abandon a man whose workers' welfare was a top priority? I no well?

How can I advocate for a man under whose leadership unwarranted killings (Akwuzu SARS) was rife and ignore a man with many firsts and milestones? I sick?

How can I evangelise politically for a man under whose leadership the State University in Awka went on 6-month strike action and forget a man who even donated N1B to the State University recently to further develop it? I drank Mpkurumiri ni?

How can I, in my sane state of mind drum support for a man who's been exporting job opportunities outside Nigeria in o'er 30 years by importing groceries and wines, devaluing our Naira and run down a man who invested heavily in the economy with many families 👪 drawing their living standard from their? Mo fa'gbó yó ni?

Same Obi who refused to conduct Local Government election for years under his watch?

I chop winch àbí I dey craze to carry a liability for head like Gala? See, I'm not driven by emotions, but reality.

Asiwaju is a sellable product with sterling antecedents. I am too Jagabanistic Batified and SKSfied.
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by kals4luv990(m): 10:08pm On Jan 23, 2023
Babaibe:

The Chosen One

waow you really outdid your brain to type this one
But make sure you dnt abuse or run away to another country when you vote him in🤔
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by Babaibe: 10:19pm On Jan 23, 2023
kals4luv990:
waow you really outdid your brain to type this one
But make sure you dnt abuse or run away to another country when you vote him in🤔

Sure, we are voting Tinubu so that we won't have reasons to run because if a mediocre is packaged for us as president, with all details I mentioned above overlooked. We will all run away from this country at the end of the day.
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by kals4luv990(m): 10:24pm On Jan 23, 2023
Babaibe:

Sure, we are voting Tinubu so that we won't have reasons to run because if a mediocre is packaged for us as president, with all details I mentioned above overlooked. We will all run away from this country at the end of the day.
1000naira supporter spotted
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by Babaibe: 10:26pm On Jan 23, 2023
kals4luv990:
1000naira supporter spotted

Gather 1000supporter including yourself, I will give you the 1000 naira. We are selling the truth and not packaged lies.
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by kals4luv990(m): 10:34pm On Jan 23, 2023
Babaibe:

Gather 1000supporter including yourself, I will give you the 1000 naira. We are selling the truth and not packaged lies.
I and my friends aunt cheap..
Please make it 100k for each,afterall your oga dey thief public funds for Vans nd convoy ni#nd dnt say am lying cause we all saw it on National television #

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by Babaibe: 11:06pm On Jan 23, 2023
kals4luv990:
I and my friends aunt cheap..
Please make it 100k for each,afterall your oga dey thief public funds for Vans nd convoy ni#nd dnt say am lying cause we all saw it on National television #

Obi too dey distribute money.The shishi u no dey give don turn paper.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos / Activist Harrison Gwamnishu Locates Little Girl Who Showed Support To Obi / Vivian Okeke Fails To Recite National Anthem, Pledge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.