Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Picture Of Bola Tinubu And Babatunde Fashola ( Drop A Caption ) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Bola Tinubu And Babatunde Fashola ( Drop A Caption ) (40544 Views)

Rufai Oseni Posted A Pic Of Lagos Without A Caption, APC Supporters Blasted Him / Governor Bello Masari And Babatunde Ogala Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photo) / President Buhari Chilling In His Compound In Daura, Give The Picture A Caption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Bola Tinubu And Babatunde Fashola ( Drop A Caption ) by TheAlchemist: 11:31am On Jan 18, 2023
FASH: Your excellency
Re: Picture Of Bola Tinubu And Babatunde Fashola ( Drop A Caption ) by mach7(m): 11:35am On Jan 18, 2023
Shinor:

You're in the know. Their efforts are commendable but yet to have that impact. As someone who sounds very knowledgeable about the BAT camp, the north remains a thorny issue.
Not so much. Issues still persist with pockets of Northern Christians, but all will soon balance. It isn't expected to get all their votes though.

The North will vote massively for Asiwaju. Just watch and see.
Re: Picture Of Bola Tinubu And Babatunde Fashola ( Drop A Caption ) by thonylinks: 11:35am On Jan 18, 2023
I don't have an issue if he was mentally sound. wink cool
Re: Picture Of Bola Tinubu And Babatunde Fashola ( Drop A Caption ) by pquaver(m): 11:36am On Jan 18, 2023
SmartPolician:
The meeting of the masters of project overestimation!

I have yet to meet a politician who fraudulently overestimates project cost like Fashola. cheesy

I gave up on this dude when he used 78m to maintain a website and 139m to sink two boreholes grin

Show us obi own, he stole the whole money to pandora

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bola Tinubu And Babatunde Fashola ( Drop A Caption ) by Savechild23: 11:36am On Jan 18, 2023
This is the receipt of the Money I paid u throughout my tenure
Re: Picture Of Bola Tinubu And Babatunde Fashola ( Drop A Caption ) by Godispeace: 11:39am On Jan 18, 2023
cry well idiotic foolish Ndigbo
hisexcellency34:
Caption kee you dia
Re: Picture Of Bola Tinubu And Babatunde Fashola ( Drop A Caption ) by Xplorepd: 11:40am On Jan 18, 2023
Prodadd:
the man looks lost to the touches of reality

I like to know where you are commenting from.
Re: Picture Of Bola Tinubu And Babatunde Fashola ( Drop A Caption ) by sweetman2022: 11:41am On Jan 18, 2023
SmartPolician:

Ordinarily, I don't reply emotional idiots, but I will reply you so that others can learn.

That said, I didn't mention embezzlement anywhere in my post. My post is about project cost overestimation which is totally wrong.

Fashola overestimates project cost, and you can't tell me otherwise.
Normally I shouldn't reply fools like you, but I will.
According to you, fashola used 139m Naira for a project you thought worth maybe 60m right? So therefore he embezzle the rest.
So he couldn't award imaginary billions of contract and embezzle the money rather he decides to steal money from bore hole installations and a mere website?
The more you reply me the more stupid you appear.
So pls don't bother to reply this.
Re: Picture Of Bola Tinubu And Babatunde Fashola ( Drop A Caption ) by Xplorepd: 11:47am On Jan 18, 2023
SmartPolician:

You are free to write whatever you like, but I will always say things the way they are.

If you don't like it, take a walk down your block. There's a 1000 KVA transformer there. Do me a favour, sir, just hug it! undecided

Oga address the issue. Stop exhibiting your foolishness by talking off point
Re: Picture Of Bola Tinubu And Babatunde Fashola ( Drop A Caption ) by Xplorepd: 11:53am On Jan 18, 2023
tegrianonigltd:

Fashola proven competent? How? Electricity is not rocket science, can be fixed in 6months lol. Lagos most expensive slum in the world

A slum you and your people will forever love to live in. I am sure you are also commenting from the slum. You people are just irritating
Re: Picture Of Bola Tinubu And Babatunde Fashola ( Drop A Caption ) by Xplorepd: 12:15pm On Jan 18, 2023
ada9ja:

Almighty Lagos is taking almost 20years to leave developing status to developed since Tinubu was governor....na him wan happen to Nigeria that is like a cripple man stand with a leg on a bottle. Dey play

Lagos ko, Lagoon ni

So fashola SAN is the minister of power, which country does that? Mentor ko ...Tom Tom ni

Shame on you if you are in Lagos. That is all I have to say to you. Ada ko, Lolo ni. Yeye
Re: Picture Of Bola Tinubu And Babatunde Fashola ( Drop A Caption ) by EBEk101(m): 12:15pm On Jan 18, 2023
Afamed:
Leadership by example

A tree with so so many fruits.

May we never be like some leaders / Traders without a traceable and next to nothing fruits
It really amaze me how you guys forget that Lagos state has been Nigeria’s capital for years
Re: Picture Of Bola Tinubu And Babatunde Fashola ( Drop A Caption ) by ada9ja(f): 12:26pm On Jan 18, 2023
Xplorepd:

Shame on you if you are in Lagos. That is all I have to say to you. Ada ko, Lolo ni. Yeye

See mumu...so u think say everybody dey that slum
Re: Picture Of Bola Tinubu And Babatunde Fashola ( Drop A Caption ) by Fearyourcreator: 12:34pm On Jan 18, 2023
phorget:
How has Fashola faired as a minister?

Because someone happens to be a very good class captain doesn't mean he'll make a good head prefect... undecided
Same with Obi too
Re: Picture Of Bola Tinubu And Babatunde Fashola ( Drop A Caption ) by Popeonah(m): 1:04pm On Jan 18, 2023
SmartPolician:

I have yet to meet a politician who fraudulently overestimates project cost like Fashola. cheesy

I gave up on this dude when he used 78m to maintain a website and 139m to sink two boreholes grin
500km road was built only in yoruba land. Bunch of comedians
Re: Picture Of Bola Tinubu And Babatunde Fashola ( Drop A Caption ) by Konquest: 1:13pm On Jan 18, 2023
lhordspy:
A proven competent leader and his mentor.
Lagos is happening to Nigeria very soon. smiley
grin
Re: Picture Of Bola Tinubu And Babatunde Fashola ( Drop A Caption ) by tegrianonigltd(m): 1:17pm On Jan 18, 2023
Xplorepd:

A slum you and your people will forever love to live in. I am sure you are also commenting from the slum. You people are just irritating

Lagos is Nigeria commercial city, same way a boy from leeds, hudderfield, Swansea will move to London, a boy from Pretoria will move to Johannesburg. No Dey make am like say Tinubu, or you own Lagos, they did not govern Lagos well, speak the truth. 80% of road in Lagos is bad horrible, from ojora, alaba, ojo, coconut, Sangotedo, fagba, iju, ishaga, elliot, orile, gbagada, I can keep mentioning, I be full warri boy but know Lagos in and out. So calm down, compare Lagos with Johannesburg, London and co
Re: Picture Of Bola Tinubu And Babatunde Fashola ( Drop A Caption ) by Mrmb: 1:19pm On Jan 18, 2023
lhordspy:

INSHA'ALLAH
Re: Picture Of Bola Tinubu And Babatunde Fashola ( Drop A Caption ) by Mrmb: 1:21pm On Jan 18, 2023
SmartPolician:

What you may have achieved and hope to aghive for the next ten years will still be dwarfed by Fashola's achievements so far. Olofo ton binu ologo..... People like you end up as complete failures
Re: Picture Of Bola Tinubu And Babatunde Fashola ( Drop A Caption ) by Mrmb: 1:22pm On Jan 18, 2023
taylor88:

Example?

Does does fashola take drugs and poo on his pants too?

For your information blockhead, asiwaju is fashola's mentor......
Re: Picture Of Bola Tinubu And Babatunde Fashola ( Drop A Caption ) by Mrmb: 1:26pm On Jan 18, 2023
phorget:
How has Fashola faired as a minister?

Because someone happens to be a very good class captain doesn't mean he'll make a good head prefect... undecided

Mugu of the world, why can't a good class captain make a perfect head prefer?

Being a good class captain is a way to prove that he is a good leader.

Shey na bad class captain go come make a good prefect?
Re: Picture Of Bola Tinubu And Babatunde Fashola ( Drop A Caption ) by ComeToJesus: 1:29pm On Jan 18, 2023
lhordspy:

It's the other way round. Fashola mentored him. Forget the chronology. Follow the impact.
Re: Picture Of Bola Tinubu And Babatunde Fashola ( Drop A Caption ) by udeh3(m): 1:50pm On Jan 18, 2023
lhordspy:

You mean Lagos, the smallest state in Nigeria that has one of the least of the state roads, no state owned airport nor good stadium. Most major roads are owned by the FG. They generate over 700B annually and are also owing over 1tr? The Lagos that street lights aren't working, except in some few areas in the Island.

Lagos State govt under both men construct 1km of road for 1b Naira. This is why they hated Ambode who came and shock us with good plans and better efficiency in the management of the state resources. He never borrowed and didn't leave any debt for the state

You must be joking!

We deserve better

God bless Nigeria
Re: Picture Of Bola Tinubu And Babatunde Fashola ( Drop A Caption ) by correctguy101(m): 1:53pm On Jan 18, 2023
SmartPolician:

grin angry grin

See you.

Most Lagosians still prefer and revere the man. Forget region, all Igbo and hausa I've spoken to will tell you, if it had been Fashola, they'll all gather and vote for him for president.

At least he dey work and chop, but the rest just dey chop, Dem no dey work.

Yeye

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bola Tinubu And Babatunde Fashola ( Drop A Caption ) by XAUBulls: 2:47pm On Jan 18, 2023
EBEk101:

[s]It really amaze me how you guys forget that Lagos state has been Nigeria’s capital for years [/s]
Point of correction!

Lagos Island was the administrative capital of Nigeria NOT Lagos State.

Take note of this fact. Lagos State is NOT the same as Lagos Island which was the administrative capital of the British from 1914 to 1960 when they left. Even the British clearly stated that Lagos Island is Yorubaland. Lugard didn't want Lagos Island to be the capital in 1914 but KADUNA because he said Lagos Island was too small, it was inhabited by indigenes, and the weather was enervating or humid.
In 1991 the new administrative capital moved from Lagos Island to Abuja.
Re: Picture Of Bola Tinubu And Babatunde Fashola ( Drop A Caption ) by Canberra55: 3:04pm On Jan 18, 2023
Afamed:
Leadership by example

A tree with so so many fruits.

May we never be like some leaders / Traders without a traceable and next to nothing fruits
are these pictures of agege, oshodi or ajegunle? Lagos is truly beautiful.
Re: Picture Of Bola Tinubu And Babatunde Fashola ( Drop A Caption ) by Princelumide: 3:39pm On Jan 18, 2023
Fashola be like... Baba use four years make I follow use the remaining four years... Maybe ambode or sanwo-olu fit join later too...
grin embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Picture Of Bola Tinubu And Babatunde Fashola ( Drop A Caption ) by Quodseverismete: 4:11pm On Jan 18, 2023
lhordspy:

Re: Picture Of Bola Tinubu And Babatunde Fashola ( Drop A Caption ) by Pakute: 4:18pm On Jan 18, 2023
leofab:
the most indebted state in Nigeria.. shame on you all.. Borrow pose
US is the most indebted country in the World, no question. Meanwhile, your people would still pack themselves like sardine in night bus to come enjoy the train ride.
Anambra was a loan project, have you condemned it too? nutjob.

Re: Picture Of Bola Tinubu And Babatunde Fashola ( Drop A Caption ) by EBEk101(m): 5:28pm On Jan 18, 2023
XAUBulls:

Point of correction!

Lagos Island was the administrative capital of Nigeria NOT Lagos State.

Take note of this fact. Lagos State is NOT the same as Lagos Island which was the administrative capital of the British from 1914 to 1960 when they left. Even the British clearly stated that Lagos Island is Yorubaland. Lugard didn't want Lagos Island to be the capital in 1914 but KADUNA because he said Lagos Island was too small, it was inhabited by indigenes, and the weather was enervating or humid.
In 1991 the new administrative capital moved from Lagos Island to Abuja.

Take out Lagos island off Lagos state and tell me what is left if not slums.
Re: Picture Of Bola Tinubu And Babatunde Fashola ( Drop A Caption ) by felzokugo(m): 8:29pm On Jan 18, 2023
SmartPolician:

Dey re all criminals in fine clothings
Re: Picture Of Bola Tinubu And Babatunde Fashola ( Drop A Caption ) by leofab(f): 9:37pm On Jan 18, 2023
Pakute:

US is the most indebted country in the World, no question. Meanwhile, your people would still pack themselves like sardine in night bus to come enjoy the train ride.
Anambra was a loan project, have you condemned it too? nutjob.
atleast the airport is not over priced and it’s didn’t take 16yrs..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Sends Judge On Retirement For Misconduct / Police Recapture Kuje Prison Escapee, Musa Abdulkarim In Katsina / Tinubu Consoles Davido Over Son’s Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.