Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,964 members, 7,821,385 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

The Average Woman's Body Count Is Above 100, Even Your Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Average Woman's Body Count Is Above 100, Even Your Wife (2551 Views)

6 Reasons Having A High Body Count Is Bad For Men / Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? / Lady Whose Face Was Photoshopped Into Another Woman's Body Apologizes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Average Woman's Body Count Is Above 100, Even Your Wife by Gentlelox: 9:36pm On Sep 22, 2023
https://www.nairaland.com/7849586/after-dna-child-not

The average Nigerian girl will never be truthful to you when you ask her about her past life, past relationships... They are always in the past and should be kept that way. The reason being that the past is full of bags of sperms.

Most women start their first serious relationship after having many sperm deposits from many men. This is to say that for a girl to become the woman you love, she ought to learn lot of lessons from the "god of shameful deceit". The first man that deflowered her would assure her of his love, his unbreakable desire to be with her forever and may even prove this by spoiling her with gifts. But once the hole is drilled, the price has been won, and who wrestles after winning the belt ?

The attention and care diminishes. While some men may be kind enough to keep up with the move to keep drilling the girl, some may just go to the next price. In a short time, the girl would get the signal and in other to forget her pains, she opens her leg to the next dude, but this is even for a girl with so called principle as the usual girl doesn't have to wait for signal before turning her punna to borehole. But then, she learns the next dude taste even different, so it means dick i.e sex has tastes. What a discovery!. Now, she needs to explore more dicks. The guy may just be another lesson to her as well, and then to the next and next and next and eventually she comes to conclusion that, "that's just how life is".

And to every new guy that comes her way, she appears as a saint. And along the line, the relationship ends. She moves to another guy, (while still casually opening her legs outside the relationship, some by being tricked and others by desires or even necessity), to this guy, she is a saint as well. Afterall, she portrays that image of a better being. And then to another guy indefinitely... While still living her life and seeing her past as her past, she eventually meets the mugu that agrees to have her as a wife.

This doesn't end the cycle. While only few would stick to their husbands, majority of them would miss the excitement of having another dicks drilling them. She gets the urge daily and it uncontrollably. To the extents that she gets Pregnant for another man and brings the child home to the mugu.

So many men lived to old age and died with their spouse without knowing the unforgivable secrets that their child, the heir to their empire or whatever, was never their child. So many secrets buried. And if you should open the mind and secrets of the average woman, you would be wiser than Solomon. What an irony!

Like it or not, deny it or not. The truth can not be twisted to suit your feminine righteous perception. Your wife is a LovePeddler with hoards of secrets that can give you an instant heart attack. Do you think you are the 2nd man that dated her ? Do you think you are the third, or fourth or fifth? i laugh at your gullibility. For believing her in the first place means you deserves her nonetheless. Even if you drilled her first, that doesn't deter her from receiving drills outside while holding you down for marriage.

This evening, i strolled out to get something from a shop not far from my place. I met this lady and her boyfriend talking and arguing about not seeing each other yesterday. The lady was angry, she told the guy she called him all through without getting a response. The guy apologized and reassured his love with a supposed sincere explanation and hug. And after a while, the guy left the lady there to buy what she needed. I sat down going through texts on phone and when she was about passing, i stopped her. I didn't bother with the name stuff. I just told her i have been seeing her for sometime now and like to see her personally later. I gave her my phone and she typed in her number and joyfully told me, "thank you, goodnight"... I told her just that(... i like to see you personally, later)without adding any other word to it. I could hear the excitement on her voice and her face filled with desires. And if am blessed enough with enough time to spare, i would call her in and get my pounds of flesh. It as easy as i say it. No sugarcoating.

While you give her your love and assurance, another dudes would bang her with less than 20 words put together. It not the pocket, it the style. Only weak men would say women are always after money.

The niggar would bang her even without spending a dime. This reminds me of a girl that banged my friend few years ago.

My friend came to visit me and after we have had our Wonderful times catching up, we strolled out to get some drugs from the pharmacy. He met a lady there and took her number. The next day, they lodged in an hotel and then he showed me her sex video. According to him, the lady brought food to him in the hotel that day and even the Codeine for free. She told him about her serious boyfriend that planned to marry her before the year runs out... This continued for some time while she condemns the serious boyfriend to my friend and the same time feeding him and not taking a dime from him. An irony.

Let me end today's write up here for now. Your wife, your girlfriend is a LovePeddler. Accept the fact and remain blessed.

Masha Allah!

Join my WhatsApp Channel via the link below to get first hand update before i post them here... We also do weekly recharge card giveaway plus cash giveaway to our viewers

https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029Va9bSctHwXb7F3G9Id27

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Average Woman's Body Count Is Above 100, Even Your Wife by Curious345: 10:15pm On Sep 22, 2023
Most ladies have over 15,000 pre-marital ROunds of sex before they are taken to the altar for marriage

I did the Maths

9 Likes

Re: The Average Woman's Body Count Is Above 100, Even Your Wife by talented321: 10:53pm On Sep 22, 2023
It's left for those who pay one olosho and still raise another man's kid..

2 Likes

Re: The Average Woman's Body Count Is Above 100, Even Your Wife by MS247: 11:31pm On Sep 22, 2023
Then stop dating average women

3 Likes

Re: The Average Woman's Body Count Is Above 100, Even Your Wife by Tunde835(m): 2:54am On Sep 23, 2023
Women find it way easier to have sex and date

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Average Woman's Body Count Is Above 100, Even Your Wife by Nobody: 3:00am On Sep 23, 2023
Lies lies and lies, it is dependent on how on the girl is Not every lady are into hookup ; they are some women who are saving themselves for marriage

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Average Woman's Body Count Is Above 100, Even Your Wife by BarrSly: 6:53am On Sep 23, 2023
This YouTube video right here explains what you just said. Funny but true,

https://youtube.com/shorts/8A7Zn6WaPjc?si=OKliw146psz29h1N
Re: The Average Woman's Body Count Is Above 100, Even Your Wife by Ikennaford: 7:02am On Sep 23, 2023
Tunde835:
Women find it way easier to have sex and date
Yeah because they determines if the sex happens or not

1 Like

Re: The Average Woman's Body Count Is Above 100, Even Your Wife by Yusufisraelj(m): 7:02am On Sep 23, 2023
JILF:
Lies lies and lies, it is dependent on how on the girl. Not every girls are into hookup ; they are some girl who are saving themselves for marriage

You go mind werey, e just conjure nonsense put up there. Very irritating writeup. Some people no deserve electronic gadgets honestly.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Average Woman's Body Count Is Above 100, Even Your Wife by Tunde835(m): 7:24am On Sep 23, 2023
Ikennaford:

Yeah because they determines if the sex happens or not
Women don't have to worry about being ghosted or billing and they pay less or free to get into bars. Even in unis girls find it way easier to get laid.

3 Likes

Re: The Average Woman's Body Count Is Above 100, Even Your Wife by hakeemhakeem(m): 9:23am On Sep 23, 2023
Coming online they write as alpha men probably one man don't kolobi him girl.whatever you wrote here wasn't new.if you can't find loyal girl get a silicone pu..y on AliExpress

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Average Woman's Body Count Is Above 100, Even Your Wife by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:48am On Sep 23, 2023
Same rant everyday, better start dating yourselves it's not that hard.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Average Woman's Body Count Is Above 100, Even Your Wife by Dyfynezz12(m): 10:10am On Sep 23, 2023
JILF:
Lies lies and lies, it is dependent on how on the girl. Not every girls are into hookup ; they are some girl who are saving themselves for marriage
How many percent?
Do the maths nd see that they 're insignificant

1 Like

Re: The Average Woman's Body Count Is Above 100, Even Your Wife by WhoDeyHause: 10:37am On Sep 23, 2023
grin grin
Re: The Average Woman's Body Count Is Above 100, Even Your Wife by starpower(m): 10:56am On Sep 23, 2023
Na so men plenty and you no collect your own. Not everyone loves sex, go and focus on your life. No be hole.
Gentlelox:

https://www.nairaland.com/7849586/after-dna-child-not

The average Nigerian girl will never be truthful to you when you ask her about her past life, past relationships... They are always in the past and should be kept that way. The reason being that the past is full of bags of sperms.

Most women start their first serious relationship after having many sperm deposits from many men. This is to say that for a girl to become the woman you love, she ought to learn lot of lessons from the "god of shameful deceit". The first man that deflowered her would assure her of his love, his unbreakable desire to be with her forever and may even prove this by spoiling her with gifts. But once the hole is drilled, the price has been won, and who wrestles after winning the belt ?

The attention and care diminishes. While some men may be kind enough to keep up with the move to keep drilling the girl, some may just go to the next price. In a short time, the girl would get the signal and in other to forget her pains, she opens her leg to the next dude, but this is even for a girl with so called principle as the usual girl doesn't have to wait for signal before turning her punna to borehole. But then, she learns the next dude taste even different, so it means dick i.e sex has tastes. What a discovery!. Now, she needs to explore more dicks. The guy may just be another lesson to her as well, and then to the next and next and next and eventually she comes to conclusion that, "that's just how life is".

And to every new guy that comes her way, she appears as a saint. And along the line, the relationship ends. She moves to another guy, (while still casually opening her legs outside the relationship, some by being tricked and others by desires or even necessity), to this guy, she is a saint as well. Afterall, she portrays that image of a better being. And then to another guy indefinitely... While still living her life and seeing her past as her past, she eventually meets the mugu that agrees to have her as a wife.

This doesn't end the cycle. While only few would stick to their husbands, majority of them would miss the excitement of having another dicks drilling them. She gets the urge daily and it uncontrollably. To the extents that she gets Pregnant for another man and brings the child home to the mugu.

So many men lived to old age and died with their spouse without knowing the unforgivable secrets that their child, the heir to their empire or whatever, was never their child. So many secrets buried. And if you should open the mind and secrets of the average woman, you would be wiser than Solomon. What an irony!

Like it or not, deny it or not. The truth can not be twisted to suit your feminine righteous perception. Your wife is a LovePeddler with hoards of secrets that can give you an instant heart attack. Do you think you are the 2nd man that dated her ? Do you think you are the third, or fourth or fifth? i laugh at your gullibility. For believing her in the first place means you deserves her nonetheless. Even if you drilled her first, that doesn't deter her from receiving drills outside while holding you down for marriage.

This evening, i strolled out to get something from a shop not far from my place. I met this lady and her boyfriend talking and arguing about not seeing each other yesterday. The lady was angry, she told the guy she called him all through without getting a response. The guy apologized and reassured his love with a supposed sincere explanation and hug. And after a while, the guy left the lady there to buy what she needed. I sat down going through texts on phone and when she was about passing, i stopped her. I didn't bother with the name stuff. I just told her i have been seeing her for sometime now and like to see her personally later. I gave her my phone and she typed in her number and joyfully told me, "thank you, goodnight"... I told her just that(... i like to see you personally, later)without adding any other word to it. I could hear the excitement on her voice and her face filled with desires. And if am blessed enough with enough time to spare, i would call her in and get my pounds of flesh. It as easy as i say it. No sugarcoating.

While you give her your love and assurance, another dudes would bang her with less than 20 words put together. It not the pocket, it the style. Only weak men would say women are always after money.

The niggar would bang her even without spending a dime. This reminds me of a girl that banged my friend few years ago.

My friend came to visit me and after we have had our Wonderful times catching up, we strolled out to get some drugs from the pharmacy. He met a lady there and took her number. The next day, they lodged in an hotel and then he showed me her sex video. According to him, the lady brought food to him in the hotel that day and even the Codeine for free. She told him about her serious boyfriend that planned to marry her before the year runs out... This continued for some time while she condemns the serious boyfriend to my friend and the same time feeding him and not taking a dime from him. An irony.

Let me end today's write up here for now. Your wife, your girlfriend is a LovePeddler. Accept the fact and remain blessed.

Masha Allah!

Join my WhatsApp channel here for more tips

https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029Va9bSctHwXb7F3G9Id27

1 Like

Re: The Average Woman's Body Count Is Above 100, Even Your Wife by wisdomkid: 11:17am On Sep 23, 2023
Curious345:
Must ladies have over 15,000 pre-marital ROunds of sex before they are taken to the altar for marriage

I did the Maths

Wow, thanks for this input sir. Sorry though, but imagine 15,000 drilling on your mom before she met your dad... Sad though, but thanks for the maths

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Average Woman's Body Count Is Above 100, Even Your Wife by Curious345: 11:33am On Sep 23, 2023
wisdomkid:

Wow, thanks for this input sir. Sorry though, but imagine 15,000 drilling on your mom before she met your dad... Sad though, but thanks for the maths
my mom married as a virgin . Bethroned to my dad when she was 11yrs old and my dad was 16yrs

2 Likes

Re: The Average Woman's Body Count Is Above 100, Even Your Wife by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:46am On Sep 23, 2023
Dyfynezz12:

How many percent?
Do the maths nd see that they 're insignificant

What maths? Have you met 1000 Nigerian ladies one on one to determine the percentage? You all will come online to spew baseless assumptions on what you are ignorant of, thinking most ladies are like the ones in your enclave.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Average Woman's Body Count Is Above 100, Even Your Wife by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:47am On Sep 23, 2023
Curious345:
my mom married as a virgin . Bethroned to my dad when she was 11yrs old and my dad was 16yrs

She told you or you checked her out to confirm?

4 Likes

Re: The Average Woman's Body Count Is Above 100, Even Your Wife by talk2hb1(m): 2:54pm On Sep 23, 2023
Honestly speaking, most of them don't see it as a problem. This get me confused because yet they try to keep it secret.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Average Woman's Body Count Is Above 100, Even Your Wife by onuman: 3:03pm On Sep 23, 2023
MS247:
Then stop dating average women

You are under surveillance.
Re: The Average Woman's Body Count Is Above 100, Even Your Wife by Oyindidi(f): 3:13pm On Sep 23, 2023
Una still dey run mad for this place grin

4 Likes

Re: The Average Woman's Body Count Is Above 100, Even Your Wife by Boondocxs(f): 3:27pm On Sep 23, 2023
Stupid incels have started again
Op it’s nobody’s fault that you’re sexually frustrated
If you can’t find a girl to relieve you then shut up
Everyday body count everyday body count
Let us hear word abeg
Shior

3 Likes

Re: The Average Woman's Body Count Is Above 100, Even Your Wife by EbolaTinubu: 3:56pm On Sep 23, 2023
grin
Re: The Average Woman's Body Count Is Above 100, Even Your Wife by Quality20(m): 5:32pm On Sep 23, 2023
That's not true, not all women are dog-like in nature. Here in d far north west our ladies are good, that's why you see many women never had anything to do wit any man except their husbands whom they married from teenage yrs
Re: The Average Woman's Body Count Is Above 100, Even Your Wife by tjmc: 6:31pm On Sep 23, 2023
My wife to be is still a confirmed virgin
Re: The Average Woman's Body Count Is Above 100, Even Your Wife by Tb19(m): 9:44pm On Sep 24, 2023
Whether the write up is true or conjured, everyone knows what they are doing when it comes to sex, for every action, there's a reaction. It's basically cause and effect, everything affects everything.

The idea of minding ones business is not very wise even though it might be peaceful and brings no disrespect.

The girl you lied to inorder to take her virginity might not be able to harm you but you never know who your kids will end up with, I'm not saying life is fair but there are lessons people learn from every interaction, might be a painful or joyful lesson but it's still a lesson

And those lessons go a long way in shaping their decisions and how they deal with people, there's no handbook to life. However, it's important to reaffirm the importance of values, morals and cultures.

Africa as a continent cannot afford to make decisions citizens of advanced nations make, we refuse to progress as a nation but we want to make progressive personal decisions, it's like hoping to pass an exam without reading for it.

The apparent result is failure but you might decide to cheat and get away with it, which is what Nigeria has been doing, when a nation does not progress the standard of living of the individuals will suffer.

And if the nation suffers it trickles down to the citizens values,moral and culture mostly negatively,

It's a very bastard statement to make in comparing a mother that has taken care of a 20+ years old male or female child to ladies of this generation, even if you do not respect yourself, respect your mothers because they might be the last crop of females that came from a decent time.

Most men of this generation lacks discipline, you want decency but you won't promote it in your house but wish to find it elsewhere, a piece of advice, "as a man do what you need to do when you're young regarding your finances (except taking a life) before settling down, so that you will be able to easily enforce whatever value you want to teach your kids without being disrespected from anyone.

And lastly, the state of the country is to blame for the decline in morals nevertheless,if most men can't conquer their emotions and urges, what do you expect from the females and this is not from a misogyny stand point. When the men in a society fails to cultivate values to impact onto generations that will outlive them, you'll hardly find order in such society because the leaders failed to lead or they thought success or financial independence without discipline, morals and culture

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Babes Come First In My Life / What Controlz Men Most? / Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.