Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,533 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Lady Surprised She’s Allowed To Take ‘expo’ Into The Examination Hall In The UK - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lady Surprised She’s Allowed To Take ‘expo’ Into The Examination Hall In The UK (30846 Views)

Lady Reportedly Caught Using Earpods To Cheat In An Examination Hall. / See What An Examination Hall In Pakistan Reportedly Looks Like / JAMB Has Started Sending The Examination Center!!!! (picture attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Surprised She’s Allowed To Take ‘expo’ Into The Examination Hall In The UK by GistFullGround: 3:02pm On Jan 18, 2023
The girl is a fool!

If dem no allow you, you go say the school is bad, now dem allow, you make mouth. NONSENSE
Re: Lady Surprised She’s Allowed To Take ‘expo’ Into The Examination Hall In The UK by adeniyi65(m): 3:12pm On Jan 18, 2023
christejames:
That should be open book test...

In UNN, the Use of Library department are fond of organizing such test. You will be allowed to go into the exams with your text books and whichever book you like but unfortunately, it's like the questions are always set from Mars grin grin, you will never find the answers in those books grin grin grin grin

UNN sha!
questions set from Mars!!? grin grin only God's favor can help b that.

1 Like

Re: Lady Surprised She’s Allowed To Take ‘expo’ Into The Examination Hall In The UK by MMempire(m): 6:21pm On Jan 18, 2023
Jeffyblaq:

You may be right in your own perception buddy.

OSHA
IOSH
NEBOSH
These safety professional courses will still remain relevant anyways..

But I will prefer itz never an open book thing..

Which can be written by friends, and mercenaries..

You copy dat?
I copy! And thanks for your input into the professional safety course matter.

1 Like

Re: Lady Surprised She’s Allowed To Take ‘expo’ Into The Examination Hall In The UK by Ofadaman(m): 6:55pm On Jan 18, 2023
traihit:

Forget that last paragraph. Even those who have ideas what to do with themselves, do you think the success rate will favour them considering the high-level of unemployment, favoritism and corruption in Nigeria? Did you read about the young UNILAG graduate who moved abroad and discovered that his computer science degree is a gem?

Do you think he doesn't know what to do with it then?

I understand your point, but I do not agree. What do you think makes people successful?, Is it their degree or their tenacity with life.
Why do you think footballers are paid more than doctors, for one spent his whole life in school and the other may not even spend a day in class. How the world distributes rewards such that it favours entertainment over a lives, after all a doctor saves lives
Re: Lady Surprised She’s Allowed To Take ‘expo’ Into The Examination Hall In The UK by SKIBiNSKI(m): 7:26pm On Jan 18, 2023
I don't remember doing this when i was in E17 college East London and growing up. well.. that was like 30 years ago.
Re: Lady Surprised She’s Allowed To Take ‘expo’ Into The Examination Hall In The UK by anyilalaz: 8:53pm On Jan 18, 2023
Perhaps what she sat for was an open book examination. In my days @ Enugu State University of Science and Technology, we have one professor Omenyi in Advance Automation course, his exams were open books. Come with any materials at your disposal. Some of the reasons for open book exam is that it test the students on abilities and cognitive awareness to do research, optimization of existing premises and processes, etc

Having worked for NASA for long time, his returning to the country was a big plus for the Nigerian students, particularly for the students of ESUT & NAU, Awka in faculty of Engineering Schools.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ASUU & FG's 2009 Agreement / FG Stops Striking University Workers’ Salary / Canada To Allow International Students To Work For Over 20 Hours Per Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.