Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,023 members, 7,810,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

Obi’s Campaign Attacks Tinubu, Atiku, Says APC Candidate Incapable of Governing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi’s Campaign Attacks Tinubu, Atiku, Says APC Candidate Incapable of Governing (6785 Views)

Yoruba Nation: APC Kicks As Akintoye Attacks Tinubu / NIN, SIM Incapable Of Tackling Kidnapping, Others - Prof. Adesina Sodiya / Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi’s Campaign Attacks Tinubu, Atiku, Says APC Candidate Incapable of Governing by LearnedsConcept(m): 5:56am On Jan 18, 2023
[font=oswald]
The presidential campaign council of the candidate of the Labour Party (LP), Mr. Peter Obi, yesterday took a swipe at both the presidential candidates of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Bola Tinubu and that of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Atiku Abubakar, saying they were unfit for the country’s top job.

A spokesperson to the LP candidate’s campaign, Kenneth Okonkwo, who made the comments on Arise News Channel, THISDAY’s broadcast arm, noted that both major opponents of the former Anambra governor in next month’s general election, lacked the character and competence to lift Nigeria from its current state.

In addition, he argued that both Tinubu and Atiku were physically unfit to shoulder the enormous responsibility that the office of the president demands.

“Have you not seen the difference between a man who is responsible and responsive as a leader who is going to bring transformative and purposeful leadership in Nigeria with a man who shifts all the responsibilities to others?

“Because of course, like I said, Tinubu is incapable of granting any interview. He’s incapable of national debate, he is incapable of being the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria,” the LP spokesman said of the APC candidate.

Also taking on Atiku during the interview, Okonkwo pointed out that the former Nigerian vice president was too tainted to be saddled with the task of revamping Nigeria.

He recalled the comments made by Atiku’s ex-principal, former President Olusegun Obasanjo, pointing out that Obasanjo accurately captured the character of the PDP presidential candidate in his previous public statements.

“When he (Obi) climbs the staircase, he jumps it, telling you he is fit as fiddle, not just that he’s going to be a leader, he’s going to supervise the people that are working under him.

“That is why it is dangerous to elect a president who cannot even come for a national debate…It’s dangerous to bring such a person to the position of leadership and I am talking specifically about Bola Tinubu,” he stated.

On Atiku, he added: “I am talking about an octogenarian who cannot climb the staircase and you can see the mess they are already doing. And that is why we are saying that Peter Obi is the only option not just an alternative,” Okonkwo stated.

Speaking on concerns that if Obi is elected president in 2023, his administration will be chaotic because he doesn’t have the structure to sustain leadership since he has no national and state lawmakers, Okonkwo said the assertion was baseless.

According to the Obi’s spokesman, the structures being bragged about by both Tinubu and Atiku are those of bad leadership which have brought the nation to its knees.

He boasted that Obi would destroy such structures and take the country to a new height of productivity, national unity and security and unrivalled economic growth.

“The structures that the PDP and APC have are structures of criminality, structure of corruption, structure of fuel scarcity, structure of poverty, structure of insecurity and structure of bad leadership.

“So if Obi is part of that structure, you wouldn’t see me being a spokesman to him. And that is why he is coming in to destroy such structures. When he was a member of the House of Assembly, he had no members of the House of Assembly. None. But he was able to get everything he wanted approved by the House of Assembly.

“He did not have one member of the House of Assembly when he came in as governor and this is what Obasanjo would describe as a track record of ability and performance.

“What you need to be in control is not having members in the National Assembly as pleasant and as important as it may be. What you need is political will. What you need is strong institutions,” he contended.

Okonkwo further attacked the President Muhammadu Buhari administration, saying that although the president may not be directly pilfering the commonwealth, he has not been able to show competence and control over his lieutenants.
Source This Day

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi’s Campaign Attacks Tinubu, Atiku, Says APC Candidate Incapable of Governing by Aufbauh(m): 6:00am On Jan 18, 2023
It seems Kenneth Okonkwo is still living in bondage of mischief, delusion.and hypocrisy.

Anyone who considered Obi differently from Atiku and Tinubu in terms of physicality & social class segregation is either delusional, mischievous or hypocritical.

If i can vote Obi with regards to age demography then I can vote Tinubu or Atiku.

34 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Obi’s Campaign Attacks Tinubu, Atiku, Says APC Candidate Incapable of Governing by LearnedsConcept(m): 6:01am On Jan 18, 2023

Common Sense they say, isn't common to the supporters of balablu crooner. grin

Well Feb will determine how dumber they are

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi’s Campaign Attacks Tinubu, Atiku, Says APC Candidate Incapable of Governing by agulion: 6:03am On Jan 18, 2023
All I know is that Yoruba Christian's will not vote for Muslim Muslim ticket, we are not fools. Muric even told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christian's and they all agreed

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obi’s Campaign Attacks Tinubu, Atiku, Says APC Candidate Incapable of Governing by CallmeTrinity: 6:03am On Jan 18, 2023
Aufbauh:
cheesy

You use your accounts to create fake topics just to comment on them yourself

Grow up

This is fake news by this member.

The link is fake and leads to nowhere

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi’s Campaign Attacks Tinubu, Atiku, Says APC Candidate Incapable of Governing by leisuretym: 6:17am On Jan 18, 2023
wink
Re: Obi’s Campaign Attacks Tinubu, Atiku, Says APC Candidate Incapable of Governing by Aufbauh(m): 6:17am On Jan 18, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

You use your accounts to create fake topics just to comment on them yourself

Grow up

This is fake news by this member.

The link is fake and leads to nowhere

Why are you guys so dull like your principal Obi?
Soludo was actually right to identify and stereotyped Obi's supporters as headless mob. Irrational people without head that cannot reason.

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Obi’s Campaign Attacks Tinubu, Atiku, Says APC Candidate Incapable of Governing by SpecialAdviser(m): 6:17am On Jan 18, 2023
Aufbauh:
It seems Kenneth Okonkwo is still living in bondage of mischief, delusion.and hypocrisy.

Anyone who considered Obi differently from Atiku and Tinubu in terms of physicality & social class segregation is either delusional, mischievous or hypocritical.

If i can vote Obi with regards to age demography then I can vote Tinubu or Atiku.
O yee paid urchins, when shall thy become tired of defending and protecting thieves who rendered the people of God poor and rendered their means of livehood useless?

For thou waketh every morning and day trolling the righteous. But thus says the Lord God of host, in thy sin shall be eternal punishment if thy fail to repent of thy sin. You and your candidate will be sent to gallow to answer for your crime.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi’s Campaign Attacks Tinubu, Atiku, Says APC Candidate Incapable of Governing by BIZNess123(m): 6:18am On Jan 18, 2023
The defeat that awaits obi eh...will be extremely shocking....

The man is just deceiving himself... grin

That was how they were deceiving osinbajo on social media during the APC primary...he thut he was gonna win... d defeat he suffered is one of his greatest shocks in Life...

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi’s Campaign Attacks Tinubu, Atiku, Says APC Candidate Incapable of Governing by Racoon(m): 6:18am On Jan 18, 2023
Someone saying a balabloo-blu-bulava is different from a town hall?

4 Likes

Re: Obi’s Campaign Attacks Tinubu, Atiku, Says APC Candidate Incapable of Governing by Jalinspy(f): 6:18am On Jan 18, 2023
Tinubu and his urchins should be rotting in jail in a sane country because they have destroyed nigeria with drugs, stealing, corruption and tribalism.
It will be easier for a Carmel to pass through the eyes of a needle than for tinubu to become naija president. He can become iragbaji president and rule over Ihordspy, Moh247, Batified2023, seunmsg etc grin cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi’s Campaign Attacks Tinubu, Atiku, Says APC Candidate Incapable of Governing by NwaMamaIwota(f): 6:18am On Jan 18, 2023
before nko?
Re: Obi’s Campaign Attacks Tinubu, Atiku, Says APC Candidate Incapable of Governing by Megabig: 6:19am On Jan 18, 2023
How do you employ someone without an interview, una de try oh… Make una sha vote well

7 Likes

Re: Obi’s Campaign Attacks Tinubu, Atiku, Says APC Candidate Incapable of Governing by whytediamond(m): 6:19am On Jan 18, 2023
grin
Re: Obi’s Campaign Attacks Tinubu, Atiku, Says APC Candidate Incapable of Governing by ezechi242: 6:19am On Jan 18, 2023
Na only fools go drag wetin keneth okonkwo talk....and only those same fools will vote pdapc.

5 Likes

Re: Obi’s Campaign Attacks Tinubu, Atiku, Says APC Candidate Incapable of Governing by smartemperor042: 6:20am On Jan 18, 2023
Your eyes and brain dey pain you at same time?

Aufbauh:

4 Likes

Re: Obi’s Campaign Attacks Tinubu, Atiku, Says APC Candidate Incapable of Governing by Cj4charles(m): 6:20am On Jan 18, 2023
grin
Re: Obi’s Campaign Attacks Tinubu, Atiku, Says APC Candidate Incapable of Governing by gasparpisciotta: 6:20am On Jan 18, 2023
Kenneth Okonkwo will answer for his many sins after the election

I pray he won’t pay with his life....

How can you spew rubbish about another on National television?

1 Like

Re: Obi’s Campaign Attacks Tinubu, Atiku, Says APC Candidate Incapable of Governing by Blaze14k: 6:20am On Jan 18, 2023
Aufbauh:

This is not necessary the train is already moving and they are shouting obi,obi,obi,obi

3 Likes

Re: Obi’s Campaign Attacks Tinubu, Atiku, Says APC Candidate Incapable of Governing by Sodiq3(m): 6:20am On Jan 18, 2023
Seriously, most of Obi's supporters are dull. You see that Soludo's article ehn, it really demystified Obi.

6 Likes

Re: Obi’s Campaign Attacks Tinubu, Atiku, Says APC Candidate Incapable of Governing by mycar: 6:21am On Jan 18, 2023
they are failures

1 Like

Re: Obi’s Campaign Attacks Tinubu, Atiku, Says APC Candidate Incapable of Governing by Nobody: 6:22am On Jan 18, 2023
na true talk na

1 Like

Re: Obi’s Campaign Attacks Tinubu, Atiku, Says APC Candidate Incapable of Governing by ifihearam: 6:22am On Jan 18, 2023
LOL...I just pity these zombies and terrorists in disguise

1 Like

Re: Obi’s Campaign Attacks Tinubu, Atiku, Says APC Candidate Incapable of Governing by Helpfromabove1(m): 6:22am On Jan 18, 2023
Feb 25 is around the corner and we go rest from all these noise and distraction from all corners

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi’s Campaign Attacks Tinubu, Atiku, Says APC Candidate Incapable of Governing by Ttalk: 6:23am On Jan 18, 2023
Obi of all people

3 Likes

Re: Obi’s Campaign Attacks Tinubu, Atiku, Says APC Candidate Incapable of Governing by Pandev(m): 6:23am On Jan 18, 2023
February is here, all these social media noise will reduce by then. All those little kids that are forming alignment with trend, forming woke up and down will soon wake up to reality.

3 Likes

Re: Obi’s Campaign Attacks Tinubu, Atiku, Says APC Candidate Incapable of Governing by Praktikals(m): 6:23am On Jan 18, 2023
cheesy
Re: Obi’s Campaign Attacks Tinubu, Atiku, Says APC Candidate Incapable of Governing by Nobody: 6:24am On Jan 18, 2023
all because you are an urchin.
Aufbauh:

1 Like

Re: Obi’s Campaign Attacks Tinubu, Atiku, Says APC Candidate Incapable of Governing by ThiefnubuBandit: 6:24am On Jan 18, 2023
Thiefnubuu is not fit to be a bakery manager. He is a demented drug criminal.

3 Likes

Re: Obi’s Campaign Attacks Tinubu, Atiku, Says APC Candidate Incapable of Governing by Bluntguy: 6:24am On Jan 18, 2023
Very apt. Those two PDAPC candidates should be behind bars by now in saner climes.
Peter Obi is the incoming president of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Obi’s Campaign Attacks Tinubu, Atiku, Says APC Candidate Incapable of Governing by BOLATINUBU01: 6:25am On Jan 18, 2023
Oniyeye

JAGABAN FOR PRESIDENT

1 Like

Re: Obi’s Campaign Attacks Tinubu, Atiku, Says APC Candidate Incapable of Governing by ThiefnubuBandit: 6:25am On Jan 18, 2023
Aufbauh:

SHUT UP!!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Wike said we will resist the tyrant,this is what he meant.(Photo) / To All Igbos, Igbos,ipods,ibos (afonja Luvs U All) / Photos Of Northerners Stopping Trucks From Supplying Food Items To Southwest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.