Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Obi’s Campaign Attacks Tinubu, Atiku, Says APC Candidate Incapable of Governing - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi’s Campaign Attacks Tinubu, Atiku, Says APC Candidate Incapable of Governing (6806 Views)

Yoruba Nation: APC Kicks As Akintoye Attacks Tinubu / NIN, SIM Incapable Of Tackling Kidnapping, Others - Prof. Adesina Sodiya / Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi’s Campaign Attacks Tinubu, Atiku, Says APC Candidate Incapable of Governing by Bennycollins: 8:17am On Jan 18, 2023
Aufbauh:

Why are you guys so dull like your principal Obi?
Soludo was actually right to identify and stereotyped Obi's supporters as headless mob. Irrational people without head that cannot reason.
I will rather be like a dull Obi than be like intelligent you that is miserable an unknown.
Re: Obi’s Campaign Attacks Tinubu, Atiku, Says APC Candidate Incapable of Governing by Solocoin: 9:03am On Jan 18, 2023
Why is anything Obi or his campaign spokeman always pains Tinubu and his supporters but when he talks nobody will complain.
Re: Obi’s Campaign Attacks Tinubu, Atiku, Says APC Candidate Incapable of Governing by ogatboy(m): 9:49am On Jan 18, 2023
Aufbauh:
It seems Kenneth Okonkwo is still living in bondage of mischief, delusion.and hypocrisy.

Anyone who considered Obi differently from Atiku and Tinubu in terms of physicality & social class segregation is either delusional, mischievous or hypocritical.

If i can vote Obi with regards to age demography then I can vote Tinubu or Atiku.

If everyone is going forward and you are going backward, you will think everyone is wrong. Even a mad man thinks he is normal and others are mad. In this case, you are the delusional one. Even people that are more advanced than you know that Obi is different, try watch international media and leave TVC alone, you can't be educated from there
Re: Obi’s Campaign Attacks Tinubu, Atiku, Says APC Candidate Incapable of Governing by FemiEmkaMusaFEM(m): 9:49am On Jan 18, 2023
One thing I understand about NL moderators is that, they are all APC supporters and mostly yorubas who supports tribalism and tinubu. They love to approve negative posts about Peter Obi more than any other presidential candidate then post more positive posts about tinubu that any other candidates too. We the Nigerian are the real problem of the country
Re: Obi’s Campaign Attacks Tinubu, Atiku, Says APC Candidate Incapable of Governing by Aufbauh(m): 11:11am On Jan 18, 2023
ogatboy:

try watch international media and leave TVC alone, you can't be educated from there

I actually watched Obi presentation for the first in Chatham house and his performance was abysmally lugubrious.

Reading a prepared speech like someone who's just learning how to read after the long invitation time given to him tells how unprepared, unorganized and intelligent he is and can be.

In fact he imprinted an impression on me that suggest that I've overrated him in the past.
Re: Obi’s Campaign Attacks Tinubu, Atiku, Says APC Candidate Incapable of Governing by ogatboy(m): 11:27am On Jan 18, 2023
Aufbauh:

I actually watched Obi presentation for the first in Chatham house and his performance was abysmally lugubrious.

Reading a prepared speech like someone who's just learning how to read after the long invitation time given to him tells how unprepared, unorganized and intelligent he is and can be.

In fact he imprinted an impression on me that suggest that I've overrated him in the past.

Lol, but people that taught you how to read and write said he's performance was excellent. Maybe you should try basic education again then we may consider your judgement in the matter.
Re: Obi’s Campaign Attacks Tinubu, Atiku, Says APC Candidate Incapable of Governing by ogatboy(m): 11:29am On Jan 18, 2023
FemiEmkaMusaFEM:
One thing I understand about NL moderators is that, they are all APC supporters and mostly yorubas who supports tribalism and tinubu. They love to approve negative posts about Peter Obi more than any other presidential candidate then post more positive posts about tinubu that any other candidates too. We the Nigerian are the real problem of the country

Unfortunately for them, they are helping us sell our candidate. Candidate when dey sell himself, even nagative advert no fit stop sales.

1 Like

Re: Obi’s Campaign Attacks Tinubu, Atiku, Says APC Candidate Incapable of Governing by ade605: 12:17pm On Jan 18, 2023
Obi of all peopleObi of all people...
Re: Obi’s Campaign Attacks Tinubu, Atiku, Says APC Candidate Incapable of Governing by Megabig: 3:07pm On Jan 18, 2023
Raxxye:

Are you leaving the voting to "una?"
Does that mean you aren't going to vote?

I no de Naija jare, but I’ve been talking sense into people sha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Not A Gunrunner – Minister Of Interior Abba Moro / Court Freezes $.6m, N248.3m In Ex-zamfara Gov Yari’s Accounts / Katsina Evacuates IDPs To Niger Republic, Local Councils

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.