Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

Obi’s Campaign Attacks Tinubu, Atiku, Says APC Candidate Incapable of Governing - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi’s Campaign Attacks Tinubu, Atiku, Says APC Candidate Incapable of Governing (6783 Views)

Yoruba Nation: APC Kicks As Akintoye Attacks Tinubu / NIN, SIM Incapable Of Tackling Kidnapping, Others - Prof. Adesina Sodiya / Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi’s Campaign Attacks Tinubu, Atiku, Says APC Candidate Incapable of Governing by Raxxye(m): 6:26am On Jan 18, 2023
True
Re: Obi’s Campaign Attacks Tinubu, Atiku, Says APC Candidate Incapable of Governing by BOLATINUBU01: 6:26am On Jan 18, 2023
agulion:
All I know is that Yoruba Christian's will not vote for Muslim Muslim ticket, we are not fools. Muric even told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christian's and they all agreed
80% Yoruba are for JAGABAN chinedu
Re: Obi’s Campaign Attacks Tinubu, Atiku, Says APC Candidate Incapable of Governing by Olalekanbanky1(m): 6:27am On Jan 18, 2023
Why is peter obi excluded?
Re: Obi’s Campaign Attacks Tinubu, Atiku, Says APC Candidate Incapable of Governing by Macphenson: 6:27am On Jan 18, 2023
okooo
Re: Obi’s Campaign Attacks Tinubu, Atiku, Says APC Candidate Incapable of Governing by pweeryambre: 6:27am On Jan 18, 2023
If obi doesn't win then I know God hates Nigeria
Re: Obi’s Campaign Attacks Tinubu, Atiku, Says APC Candidate Incapable of Governing by MrCGPA(m): 6:28am On Jan 18, 2023
Ww
Re: Obi’s Campaign Attacks Tinubu, Atiku, Says APC Candidate Incapable of Governing by Whynotthetruth(m): 6:28am On Jan 18, 2023
Aufbauh:
It seems Kenneth Okonkwo is still living in bondage of mischief, delusion.and hypocrisy.

Anyone who considered Obi differently from Atiku and Tinubu in terms of physicality & social class segregation is either delusional, mischievous or hypocritical.

If i can vote Obi with regards to age demography then I can vote Tinubu or Atiku.

Oga if 61 and over 70 are the same to you then you're the most delusional and schizophrenic of the kleptomaniac's support base
Re: Obi’s Campaign Attacks Tinubu, Atiku, Says APC Candidate Incapable of Governing by tirigbosa: 6:29am On Jan 18, 2023
It is what it is. It’s election proud. They are all attaching themselves

Watch my sweet cartoon here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rL39KSTNR10
Re: Obi’s Campaign Attacks Tinubu, Atiku, Says APC Candidate Incapable of Governing by Whynotthetruth(m): 6:31am On Jan 18, 2023
BIZNess123:
The defeat that awaits obi eh...will be extremely shocking....

The man is just deceiving himself... grin

That was how they were deceiving osinbajo on social media during the APC primary...he thut he was gonna win... d defeat he suffered is one of his greatest shocks in Life...

Tinubu BOUGHT his victory...not everyone is so demoralized to push for money or crude politics...

Osibanjo is a far better human than the kleptomaniac drug lord you worship

1 Like

Re: Obi’s Campaign Attacks Tinubu, Atiku, Says APC Candidate Incapable of Governing by Whynotthetruth(m): 6:33am On Jan 18, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
Kenneth Okonkwo will answer for his many sins after the election

I pray he won’t pay with his life....

How can you spew rubbish about another on National television?

You would have been long gone and forgotten before this illusion you typed here comes

Deranged and bigoted supporters of a kleptomaniac drug lord
Re: Obi’s Campaign Attacks Tinubu, Atiku, Says APC Candidate Incapable of Governing by Raxxye(m): 6:34am On Jan 18, 2023
Megabig:
How do you employ someone without an interview, una de try oh… Make una sha vote well
Are you leaving the voting to "una?"
Does that mean you aren't going to vote?
Re: Obi’s Campaign Attacks Tinubu, Atiku, Says APC Candidate Incapable of Governing by Whynotthetruth(m): 6:34am On Jan 18, 2023
Sodiq3:
Seriously, most of Obi's supporters are dull. You see that Soludo's article ehn, it really demystified Obi.

Oga Prof, Wake Up and smell the coffee

You aren't dull yet support a kleptomaniac drug lord and octogenarian to shape a future he won't partake in
Re: Obi’s Campaign Attacks Tinubu, Atiku, Says APC Candidate Incapable of Governing by Whynotthetruth(m): 6:35am On Jan 18, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
Oniyeye

JAGABAN FOR PRESIDENT

President of Iragbiji and Agbero Union of SW Naija

1 Like

Re: Obi’s Campaign Attacks Tinubu, Atiku, Says APC Candidate Incapable of Governing by Techhybeam: 6:36am On Jan 18, 2023
Aufbauh:
It seems Kenneth Okonkwo is still living in bondage of mischief, delusion.and hypocrisy.

Anyone who considered Obi differently from Atiku and Tinubu in terms of physicality & social class segregation is either delusional, mischievous or hypocritical.

If i can vote Obi with regards to age demography then I can vote Tinubu or Atiku.

���Just grammar with no meaning
Re: Obi’s Campaign Attacks Tinubu, Atiku, Says APC Candidate Incapable of Governing by BOLATINUBU01: 6:36am On Jan 18, 2023
Whynotthetruth:

President of Iragbiji and Agbero Union of SW Naija
it's too early grin

Re: Obi’s Campaign Attacks Tinubu, Atiku, Says APC Candidate Incapable of Governing by Victorclean1: 6:40am On Jan 18, 2023
Between the thinking of Oduduwpigs and IPOB pigs, chose one.
Re: Obi’s Campaign Attacks Tinubu, Atiku, Says APC Candidate Incapable of Governing by robinsoncrosoe: 6:45am On Jan 18, 2023
This is fake news

Even if is true

Why are they tieing everything Kenneth said to obi
What Kenneth said about PDP and APC is his opinion not that of obi
Re: Obi’s Campaign Attacks Tinubu, Atiku, Says APC Candidate Incapable of Governing by Danisaint112(m): 6:50am On Jan 18, 2023
Re: Obi’s Campaign Attacks Tinubu, Atiku, Says APC Candidate Incapable of Governing by KossyKiss97(f): 7:00am On Jan 18, 2023
Aufbauh:

You lie bad. Why do you see black and call it white? Suffer no dey tire you? Honestly it beats me how people see a little glimmer of hope,and they want to quench it with their own hands. Naira people,I hail you people o

1 Like

Re: Obi’s Campaign Attacks Tinubu, Atiku, Says APC Candidate Incapable of Governing by gasparpisciotta: 7:02am On Jan 18, 2023
Whynotthetruth:

You would have been long gone and forgotten before this illusion you typed here comes

Deranged and bigoted supporters of a kleptomaniac drug lord

Ibos can be egomaniacal and delusional, therefore I don’t blame you
Re: Obi’s Campaign Attacks Tinubu, Atiku, Says APC Candidate Incapable of Governing by Mrmb: 7:06am On Jan 18, 2023
Aufbauh:

Okonkwo knows next to nothing. The only thing he is good at is kidding on movie set. No one takes such nuisance serious
Re: Obi’s Campaign Attacks Tinubu, Atiku, Says APC Candidate Incapable of Governing by karnap(m): 7:13am On Jan 18, 2023
Tinubu seeks Atiku's arrest and Atiku seeks Tinubu's arrest, and disqualification. The truth is that both of them are absolutely correct. Let them naked themselves for peter obi. angry grin grin
Re: Obi’s Campaign Attacks Tinubu, Atiku, Says APC Candidate Incapable of Governing by TheChameleon: 7:16am On Jan 18, 2023
Igbo man will forever asslick Fulani.

Obi is still afraid to insult Atiku cheesy
Re: Obi’s Campaign Attacks Tinubu, Atiku, Says APC Candidate Incapable of Governing by emerged01(m): 7:21am On Jan 18, 2023
agulion:
All I know is that Yoruba Christian's will not vote for Muslim Muslim ticket, we are not fools. Muric even told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christian's and they all agreed
Lol!
Re: Obi’s Campaign Attacks Tinubu, Atiku, Says APC Candidate Incapable of Governing by CallmeTrinity: 7:26am On Jan 18, 2023
Aufbauh:

Why are you guys so dull like your principal Obi?
Soludo was actually right to identify and stereotyped Obi's supporters as headless mob. Irrational people without head that cannot reason.

Why are you crying like a down syndrome patient ? grin

Professor wole Soyinka the noble laureate was right when he said Tinubu supporters are iliterate interlopers grin now cry more
Re: Obi’s Campaign Attacks Tinubu, Atiku, Says APC Candidate Incapable of Governing by jamace(m): 7:29am On Jan 18, 2023
Aufbauh:

Did you say this true to your conscience or as a mere political argument?

Re: Obi’s Campaign Attacks Tinubu, Atiku, Says APC Candidate Incapable of Governing by Curious345: 7:34am On Jan 18, 2023
Tinubu is a nuclear disaster that must be avoided at all cost
Re: Obi’s Campaign Attacks Tinubu, Atiku, Says APC Candidate Incapable of Governing by OdefaGirl(f): 7:36am On Jan 18, 2023
“Have you not seen the difference between a man who is responsible and responsive as a leader who is going to bring transformative and purposeful leadership in Nigeria with a man who shifts all the responsibilities to others?

We only need a working system and not this corrupt collapsed nation. We are tired of Japa(ing) to other countries. We need Obi for the sake of the Youths and our Children, let the others take a rest, they should go take care of themselves with their acquired wealth. Nigeria is in coma.
Re: Obi’s Campaign Attacks Tinubu, Atiku, Says APC Candidate Incapable of Governing by hallowswit: 7:58am On Jan 18, 2023
Obi think he'll win this election. Dey play.
Re: Obi’s Campaign Attacks Tinubu, Atiku, Says APC Candidate Incapable of Governing by Ecosystem4u: 8:13am On Jan 18, 2023
The two are desperate demagogues, scheming to malign and destroy what is left of this badly wounded country!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Calls For Sovereign National Conference / Mark Urges Senators To Fast For Super Eagles Victory / Keke Napep Banned On Major Edo Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.