Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,646 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military (19379 Views)

Reno Omokri: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Afraid Of What Obidients Will Do / Reno Omokri: If You Want To See World War 3, Let All Firstborns Do DNA Test / Reno Omokri: If Tunde Bakare Can Lie Against God, Is It Man He Cant Lie Against? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military by LZAA: 9:12am On Jan 18, 2023
Afamed:
My last visit in Anambra , Dec 2022. No one was talking about Obi Presidential ambition in his state, There are many local govt areas during my last visit in Anambra that Asiwaju and AtIku have more presence than the Pandora fraud called Obi. Nnewi North and South, to Obi, NNEWI NORTH/ SOUTH ARE no go area. He has no single poster / bill poster there.

The Anambra people know Obi BETTER than most of his online promoters , Aside his posters at Uga/ head bridge which has been pulled down and the few at Awka road. Obi has no presence in Anambra.

Those promoting the fraud know definitely what they are doing

For those who care to listen, the Pandora fraud is not in the race
This bros is still in sifia pains grin grin grin
How ogbomoso grin

Re: Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military by GeneralBuhari: 9:14am On Jan 18, 2023
alsudan:
Reno the Refugee Omocriminal and his Oga’s are becoming desperate.

It has finally dawned on them that Peter Obi is already Nigeria’s President Elect.

I can feel their pain, their confusion and their fears as they watch Peter Obi cruise to the top spot as the days draw closer.

Re: Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military by treatise: 9:15am On Jan 18, 2023
Re: Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military by OnonujuChrist(m): 9:15am On Jan 18, 2023
What's wrong with this Reno sef, he will just open his mouth and say anything that comes out of it. Saying rubbish!
Re: Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military by 9jaBishop: 9:16am On Jan 18, 2023
What a useless thought. So by implication, you mean that bokoharam and bandits are running the military under this government because the president is a northerner? Why do we allow greed and wickedness deprive us from the truth?
Even the blind and deaf can see and hear the difference. You dont need a degree to tell you Obi is a better candidate than Atiku, Tin u be and kwankwaso. Except you choose to be blinded by religious, ethnic and corrupt sentiments which are the main factors keeping us were we are as a country. I'm not a partisan politician, I'm just a citizen who wants the best for myself and my countrymen and as it stands, the best candidate is Obi and I call on all who whish Nigeria well to vote masively for him. As we all join to pray for him not to disappoint us like some people did.
Imagine Obi as president, Datti as vise, Almustapha as NSA and the likes of Pat Utomi, Okonjoiweala etc as economic advisers? We all can go to sleep
Re: Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military by maziengr: 9:18am On Jan 18, 2023
Reno can't get away with his useless propaganda.
Re: Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military by deeva2: 9:18am On Jan 18, 2023
Betanaija42moro:
Peter Obi will win this election

Nigerians are getting wiser.

We will collect the money from the money bags and bullion van politicians and still vote For PO.

Nigerian youths are out

Biafra youths you mean..

Health sector reform - U can not reference Anambra

Transport reform - U can not reference Anambra

Security reform - U can not reference Anambra

Economic reform - U can not reference Anambra

The state u govern for 8years. Peter.

Obi is packaged failure..

Re: Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military by delishpot: 9:20am On Jan 18, 2023
But he is supporting Atiku who deleted his condemnation tweet of Deborah's killers after he heard that she insulted their prophet?
Wetin concern PO with Ipob?
Re: Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military by Adrian98(m): 9:23am On Jan 18, 2023
He is just fueling a tribal war.
Re: Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military by themanderon: 9:36am On Jan 18, 2023
This man is a son of the devil masquerading as a pastor. How can you sit in the comfort of your house in America and reel out lies against a fellow man all because of political leanings? He has shown he can sink to the depths of hell with his liies so his principal atiku can win. Very pathetic excuse of a man masquerading as a pastor.
Re: Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military by faceland: 9:36am On Jan 18, 2023
idealogical:
https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1615586074935586816?t=j6p_QAxp-C9_9f_n73V_-Q&s=19

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1615596163679354881?t=j6p_QAxp-C9_9f_n73V_-Q&s=19

pure tribalisim. IPOB that is blowing INEC offices are now Obi followers so Obi followers re planning to take over the military?

He doesn't know he is also an IPOB in the eyes of the people is trying to please.
Re: Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military by Patto5050(m): 9:37am On Jan 18, 2023
like boko haram is running things with the army right?
Re: Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 9:37am On Jan 18, 2023
Yes,the same way herdsmen controls the Military Now,is turn by turn.
Re: Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military by Djyucee1(m): 9:39am On Jan 18, 2023
Reno the big fool
Re: Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military by Aguiyimba(m): 9:42am On Jan 18, 2023
How is that possible?
Re: Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military by Charly68: 9:45am On Jan 18, 2023
This man is part of our problem,once people like him are paid to talk they talk nonsense...
Re: Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military by Ken4Christ: 9:50am On Jan 18, 2023
Reno needs deliverance. Something is just not right with him.
Re: Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 18, 2023
Ttalk:
Lies, intimidation, abuse and hatred don't win election. If that's what Obidients are banking on, they have failed already

Is Reno doing anything different from what you just wrote?
Re: Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military by Ykc2(m): 9:57am On Jan 18, 2023
idealogical:
Going by all we've seen so far with Obi and his ipob supporters, I think Reno is right.

and if atiku win wont boko haram and bandits take over?if tinubu win won't sunday igboho and mc oluomo take over nigeria?
Re: Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military by Awhabro16: 10:05am On Jan 18, 2023
Why are you so pained...Leave Obi alone and focus on Atiku Mr reno
Re: Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military by Emola12(m): 10:11am On Jan 18, 2023
What of atiku and tinubu
Atiku bandits and bokoharam
Tinubu AGBERO and thugs,, oniranu oshi oloriburuku Reno omokirikiri!!!!OBI is the next president lagbara olorun oba
Re: Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military by everythinggirly(f): 10:11am On Jan 18, 2023
Reno mock abeg rest!
Re: Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military by obyno82: 10:17am On Jan 18, 2023
idealogical:
Going by all we've seen so far with Obi and his ipob supporters, I think Reno is right.

Fear God and vote for the collective good of this country and not for your stomach
Re: Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military by DonClericuzo: 10:20am On Jan 18, 2023
I think this man Reno needs help, this is now more than the presidential election, this is something more serious than we are seeing, the man need help honestly. We know Nigeria army is not perfect , but no single individuals can hijacked it. Reno needs help.
Re: Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military by odogwuabia: 10:26am On Jan 18, 2023
Can someone beg this hungry idiot , to visit Nigeria just for 12 hours
Re: Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military by 12fruits(m): 10:28am On Jan 18, 2023
COME TO THINK OF IT, PETER OBI WAS NOT IPOB WHEN HE WAS IN PDP AND ATIKU VICE?HM POLITICS
Re: Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military by Faposky95: 10:29am On Jan 18, 2023
Drrrrryyyyyyyy!!!!!!
Re: Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:29am On Jan 18, 2023
Reno has moved away from Buhari issues to Peter Obi
Re: Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military by ozimec(m): 10:30am On Jan 18, 2023

Re: Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military by dochenaj: 10:38am On Jan 18, 2023
I guess if Atiku wins Boko Haram and ISWAP will continue controlling the military just as they are doing with Buhari.

Since control of the military is by the radical groups from the same zone as the president.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Rivers Election Tribunal Gets New Judge / Pipeline Bombing: 5 Militants Arrested / Guber Primaries: Tough Battles In Oyo, Sokoto, Rivers’ APC As Delegates Vote