Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,316 members, 7,829,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military (19403 Views)

Reno Omokri: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Afraid Of What Obidients Will Do / Reno Omokri: If You Want To See World War 3, Let All Firstborns Do DNA Test / Reno Omokri: If Tunde Bakare Can Lie Against God, Is It Man He Cant Lie Against? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military by Dabruzzy22: 8:21am On Jan 18, 2023
This guy is beginning to look stupid by the day

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military by PrinceMajestic: 8:21am On Jan 18, 2023
Ogonimilitant:
The fear is real. This one is going paranoid.
He does not know that Nigerian youths have changed the narrative.

Reno he-goat is finished
you hopeless animal, tell me how what you have written is related to Reno's tweet? You obidiotss are so annoying and stupid, someone is clearly saying what can happen if your failed ipob Terrorist fraudster wins and all you can say is insult him rather than disprove him. Ok tell us now how has your post disprove his allegations? You guys are so idiotic and deserve to be shot at the back of your dumb heads
Re: Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military by RolexOfGeneva(m): 8:23am On Jan 18, 2023
post=120141549:
END OF DISCUSSION.

SAY NO TO CANNIBALS that murdered and cooked innocent igbos in a pot of egusi and eat them with fufu.
Say no to swines, bastards and miserable brainwashed fools.
ONE NIGERIA FOREVER

This PandoraObi is yet to say anything about the killings of innocent Igbos in Igbo land.
He keep telling us he sees nothing wrong in the brutal and senseless killings of innocent people by Ipob animals and cannibals.

OBI IS IPOB.
IPOB IS OBI.

(If you wanna be unfortunate fast fast,
Quote this post to type rubbish,
All supporters of terrorists and murderers in this nation will never know peace)

That is all sane Nigerians fear.
Nigerians will never be locked up in their homes every Monday ....NEVER!!
Only 4 likes for all these rubbish you just typed. This should tell you that you are on your own in your fight against Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military by fx45(m): 8:23am On Jan 18, 2023
Betanaija42moro:
Bad job, Reno has never promoted his principal, Atiku.

Just wasting Atiku's money, talking rubbish
Reno is floating. No one hired him, not even the Atiku you're talking about.
If he's on anybody's payroll, it has to be Tinumbu. His hatred and constant attack on Peter Obi stems from his general hatred for the larger Igbo nation.

The hungry fool seems to be more of a Tinumbu supporter than an Atiku promoter.
Re: Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military by Neverlookback: 8:25am On Jan 18, 2023
Ddeliverer007:

As a matter of fact, every Igbo man is an IPOB, the IPOB led by mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

If every Igbo man is a member of IPOB, why is Obi campaigning to become Nigerian president?

I am not sure you understand the main ideology of IPOB. IPOB is a separatist group.
Re: Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military by Teemax09: 8:26am On Jan 18, 2023
Reno! Reno!! Reno!!!
Where you keep your sense.?
I’m guessing he left it in Nigeria before leaving. �

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military by Dracas: 8:26am On Jan 18, 2023
Why is Rhino having sleepless nights on a man and political party he claimed have no structure.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military by PrinceMajestic: 8:27am On Jan 18, 2023
AchichaMmuo:
People give this idiot reno too much attention.
you're the Idiotic senseless animal. If you were a normal human being, you prove him wrong rather than insult him, that's what you obiidiots are known for, insulting and ignoring the message. that's why sensible Nigerians hate you all and your stupid fraudster
Re: Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military by Skty: 8:28am On Jan 18, 2023
Obi is not nepotic

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military by tonididdy(m): 8:28am On Jan 18, 2023
Nor be today

We have experienced BH sympathizers b4
Re: Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military by Skty: 8:28am On Jan 18, 2023
PrinceMajestic:
you're the Idiotic senseless animal. If you were a normal human being, you prove him wrong rather than insult him, that's what you obiidiots are known for, insulting and ignoring the message. that's why sensible Nigerians hate you all and your stupid fraudster

Na urchins insult pass when you oppose them. They are so dull and brainless. Na akamu water de some of them brain. Gees
Re: Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military by Goodlady(f): 8:29am On Jan 18, 2023
Reno the crier.
Re: Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military by Mfetenang: 8:30am On Jan 18, 2023
gimakon:

And few days ago, Yoruba nation Agitators fought the Nigerian police, what were they fighting for? Milk abi?? You know why i like you, you fool yourself a lot, and you always seek blames where they are none. Typical yoruba man, worse is, The wisdom you claim you have, you have none.
Not surprised, If your ancestors can sell their brothers from Benin republic to portuguese slave herders, Igbos are not left out. Problem of Nigeria is always the Yorubas, especially very unnecessary and gullible ones like you who lack reasoning. Suffer no day tire you.
Re: Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military by Mfetenang: 8:31am On Jan 18, 2023
If I'm a Yoruba man may my entire family die in a car accident this month and if I'm not a Yoruba man may your entire family die in a car accident this month. AMENgrin
Re: Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military by PrinceMajestic: 8:32am On Jan 18, 2023
Ddeliverer007:
Reno needs a brain check. A pdp man that was defending the APC man with his blood cos he was given money. Lol.

Reno is a hungry fool, I don’t know who is worse between him and FFK, but that’s by the way.

Every urchin is trying to link Obi to IPOB, what they don’t know is IPOB is a peaceful organization until Kanu was arrested and Simon Ekpa who allegedly works for tinubu became the leader.

Igbos close up their shop and schools every Monday in solidarity to nnamdi Kanu, who is the greatest Igbo man alive. As a matter of fact, every Igbo man is an IPOB, the IPOB led by mazi Nnamdi Kanu. Every Igbo man is agitating and angry cos of years of marginalization.

But you see these killer unknown gun men, the government created them, those are not IPOB. An igbo man can never kill another Igbo man. But the unknown gun men kill Nigerians especially igbos. Those people were created by the APC government.

Mr Peter Obi has severally condemned these gun men xreated by the APC government but he won’t condemn the IPOB cos those ones are agitating. He said he won’t discuss with murderers and criminals but he would talk with agitators.

So for the last time, the IPOB card won’t work, Nigerians have accepted Mr Peter Obi, not because he is Igbo but because he is competent, he character, he is not corrupt and he can lead Nigeria from consumption to production and come Feb 25 we would make him President.

Any Reno or two that wants to die, can go to hell…
you are a useless and hopeless animal for life. Why ignoring his allegations and insulting him? He tweeted that obi obeys his Terrorist ipob sit at home, now Does obi obey ipob sit at home, yes or no? Does he defend them yes or no? Simon ekpa said obi is among them, has obi disproved him yes or no? But you want us to hand over Nigeria to your ipob Terrorist? You're an everlasting idiot waiting to die shamefully. You guys are making me hate you everyday, Bloody ipob pig
Re: Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military by confydoedowaye(m): 8:32am On Jan 18, 2023
idealogical:
Going by all we've seen so far with Obi and his ipob supporters, I think Reno is right.

Dumb and stupid comment... Is Boko Haram controlling Nigerian Army under Buhari. Did Niger-Delta Miltant control Nigerian Army when GEJ was president... You'll all regret if you allow your unanimous love for mediocrity push you to enthrone a semi-ancestral Jagaban as President... today japa is trending because of your past errors and now you want to further push the error to a fatal stage... bunch of ass-licking idiots...

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military by abidem4real: 8:33am On Jan 18, 2023
idealogical:
https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1615586074935586816?t=j6p_QAxp-C9_9f_n73V_-Q&s=19

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1615596163679354881?t=j6p_QAxp-C9_9f_n73V_-Q&s=19

So, what happens if Tinubu wins? Will OPC or Tinubu Army control the Nigerian Army? .. Or can you tell me what happens if Atiku wins?
I think you are suffering from political idiocy.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military by Nasige(m): 8:33am On Jan 18, 2023
I noticed that the majority of Tinubu and Atiku supporters on this forum hardly make comments this days, I hope they will not laugh last oo
Re: Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military by Smartguyboy(m): 8:33am On Jan 18, 2023
This man is going too far with this

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military by drlateef: 8:34am On Jan 18, 2023
idealogical:
https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1615586074935586816?t=j6p_QAxp-C9_9f_n73V_-Q&s=19

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1615596163679354881?t=j6p_QAxp-C9_9f_n73V_-Q&s=19

Reno Omokri has just plagiarised my statements here on nairaland. I believe strongly in my statement that IPOB will take over Nigeria military if Obi wins. In fact we will be in trouble.
Re: Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military by Smartguyboy(m): 8:34am On Jan 18, 2023
oyin44:
grin cheesy obi is a failure

In what aspect?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military by emonis88: 8:35am On Jan 18, 2023
So Ipob il just come n take over the military without recruitment? This Reno must be high on something.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military by penceman(m): 8:37am On Jan 18, 2023
Is Reno omokri trying to get himself killed or what?
Re: Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military by PrinceMajestic: 8:38am On Jan 18, 2023
DropsMic:
This man has gone raving mad
you're the one going mad obidiott
Re: Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military by Guyman01: 8:38am On Jan 18, 2023
bender79:
All this format even irritates people the more to shift towards Obi
You are right, the vilification is inspiring people not only in Nigeria but across Africa who say Obi and Datti are the ONLY African politicians that have challenged people to display their corrupt practices but instead are insulted on irrelevant things like Reno just did

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military by PrinceMajestic: 8:39am On Jan 18, 2023
penceman:
Is Reno omokri trying to get himself killed or what?
you want to be the one to kill him?
Re: Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military by tenpipsperday: 8:39am On Jan 18, 2023
Afamed:
My last visit in Anambra , Dec 2022. No one was talking about Obi Presidential ambition in his state, There are many local govt areas during my last visit in Anambra that Asiwaju and AtIku have more presence than the Pandora fraud called Obi. Nnewi North and South, to Obi, NNEWI NORTH/ SOUTH ARE no go area. He has no single poster / bill poster there.

The Anambra people know Obi BETTER than most of his online promoters , Aside his posters at Uga/ head bridge which has been pulled down and the few at Awka road. Obi has no presence in Anambra.

Those promoting the fraud know definitely what they are doing

For those who care to listen, the Pandora fraud is not in the race

Defamed I will advise you to gulp some quantity of sniper to quicken everything before you remove cloth and enter road.

We no send una. Obi is the next president.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos And Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Calabar / Which City In Nigeria Is The Most Cosmopolitan? / Rivers Election Tribunal Gets New Judge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.