Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military (19395 Views)

Reno Omokri: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Afraid Of What Obidients Will Do / Reno Omokri: If You Want To See World War 3, Let All Firstborns Do DNA Test / Reno Omokri: If Tunde Bakare Can Lie Against God, Is It Man He Cant Lie Against? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military by Africankel(m): 8:42am On Jan 18, 2023
Where's that gentleman that constitutes a nuisance of himself here saying Obi will drop out latest 18th January. Today is 18th, I hope he won't shift the goal post.
Re: Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military by Petdagr8t(m): 8:42am On Jan 18, 2023
Reno ~ the white bearded he goat have spoken. Will this Ewu Gambia ever make sense in his utterances?
Re: Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military by Winnersunited: 8:43am On Jan 18, 2023
Betanaija42moro:
Bad job, Reno has never promoted his principal, Atiku.

Just wasting Atiku's money, talking rubbish
Don't mind the little fugitive. He will stay more 8years in exile. Thought he is a strong man, why did he not appear at Chatham house
Re: Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military by Pemco: 8:47am On Jan 18, 2023
Switruth:
You are irrelevant now!!!! No more vulture to grill. Na una be the problem of Nigeria and your true identity is so glaring that you don’t even know it. Dey play.
:
I am a Nigerian and must say the truth. Nigeria has huge problems because successive govt. have paid lip service to the welfare of the citizenry. IPOB is not the only agitating group that has murdered Nigerians. Theirs is magnified by the govt because of long time hatred carried over from the issues of the Nigerian civil war.

Book Haram in the north has killed more Nigerians than any other group. Nobody is linking the group to presidential aspirants from the north.
The Niger Delta agitators had killed and kidnapped Nigerians and expatriates.. they are not linked to any aspirants from the South south.
The Oduduwa Republic fighters have maimed and killed in the south west, they are not linked to any aspirants.

I pity the youths who are blindfolded and tricked from attacking the real problem. If our economy is good, who will like to go and live in the bush in the name of agitations. The members of all the groups, I mentioned above, are youths. They are people who would ve been the drivers of our economy. But they are angry, hopeless and helpless, so they took their destinies into their hands.
Only the gullible Nigerians will not say the truth.

We are at it again! The old brigade, who want to perpetuate the same old tactics, are preaching ethnicity, religion , IPOB, and the gullible youths are swallowing all their gimmicks, without thinking.
Re: Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military by HNICEARTH: 8:49am On Jan 18, 2023
Same way boko haram and fulani bandits are controlling the military because buhari is the presdient. Ode!
Re: Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military by bentenny(m): 8:50am On Jan 18, 2023
Reno omockery go and defend your thieving SPV principal grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military by Konquest: 8:52am On Jan 18, 2023
Re: Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military by Diligence: 8:53am On Jan 18, 2023
Dear Reno Mockery: Shouldn't dat be balance of power.

Again, ObiDatti remain focused.

Dear Fellow Compatriots: Take Back Your Country

Reno Omockery has been a profiteer in the midst of corrup, chaos and Higgledy-Piggledy!

Take Back Your Country
RescueNigeriaNowFromAPC
RescueNigeriaNow
LabourForwardEver

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military by Solocoin: 8:53am On Jan 18, 2023
Reno fighting so hard for his survival. If not we value criminals who still our money and still come out to promise a better Nigeria, that a man who's ready to work, nobody will be talking about things that doesn't have value.
Re: Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military by zelnababa(m): 8:55am On Jan 18, 2023
lolz BUHARI IS A LUCKY MAN, HIS ENIMIES GATHER, SCATHER AND STARTED FIGHTING THEIR SELF.
Re: Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military by Evergreen12345(f): 8:55am On Jan 18, 2023
No problem we will still vote OBI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military by Evergreen12345(f): 8:56am On Jan 18, 2023
And Boko Haram is Nigeria military abi ? Keep deceiving yourself !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military by fridayking(m): 8:57am On Jan 18, 2023
idealogical:
Going by all we've seen so far with Obi and his ipob supporters, I think Reno is right.

Right of what... I surprised that you allow a write from a man typing outside Nigeria to clear or sense of reasoning...
Or are you been tribalistic
Re: Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 18, 2023
Are you done? You can now go and take your medicine!
Afamed:
My last visit in Anambra , Dec 2022. No one was talking about Obi Presidential ambition in his state, There are many local govt areas during my last visit in Anambra that Asiwaju and AtIku have more presence than the Pandora fraud called Obi. Nnewi North and South, to Obi, NNEWI NORTH/ SOUTH ARE no go area. He has no single poster / bill poster there.

The Anambra people know Obi BETTER than most of his online promoters , Aside his posters at Uga/ head bridge which has been pulled down and the few at Awka road. Obi has no presence in Anambra.

Those promoting the fraud know definitely what they are doing

For those who care to listen, the Pandora fraud is not in the race
Re: Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military by Evergreen12345(f): 8:57am On Jan 18, 2023
No wonder you don't have a single millionaire in your family not even one in your linage keep wasting away ur eyes go soon clear
Re: Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military by Bahun(m): 8:58am On Jan 18, 2023
Re: Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military by hohafrank(m): 8:58am On Jan 18, 2023
So which tribe is controlling the military now?This man is so daft.I thought he was intelligent.
Did he even listen to Peter Obi's address at Chatham house where he made statement of inclusive government if he become the president federal republic of Nigeria?
This man is one of the problems of this country.
He is very selfish.
Re: Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military by comrChris(m): 8:59am On Jan 18, 2023
Until Reno is able to vote in Nigeria, I won't take him serious.
Let him continue his exile
Re: Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military by CheapHomes1: 9:01am On Jan 18, 2023
idealogical:
Going by all we've seen so far with Obi and his ipob supporters, I think Reno is right.

In what way?
Re: Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military by Switruth: 9:02am On Jan 18, 2023
Pemco:
:
I am a Nigerian and must say the truth. Nigeria has huge problems because successive govt. have paid lip service to the welfare of the citizenry. IPOB is not the only agitating group that has murdered Nigerians. Theirs is magnified by the govt because of long time hatred carried over from the issues of the Nigerian civil war.

Book Haram in the north has killed more Nigerians than any other group. Nobody is linking the group to presidential aspirants from the north.
The Niger Delta agitators had killed and kidnapped Nigerians and expatriates.. they are not linked to any aspirants from the South south.
The Oduduwa Republic fighters have maimed and killed in the south west, they are not linked to any aspirants.

I pity the youths who are blindfolded and tricked from attacking the real problem. If our economy is good, who will like to go and live in the bush in the name of agitations. The members of all the groups, I mentioned above, are youths. They are people who would ve been the drivers of our economy. But they are angry, hopeless and helpless, so they took their destinies into their hands.
Only the gullible Nigerians will not say the truth.

We are at it again! The old brigade, who want to perpetuate the same old tactics, are preaching ethnicity, religion , IPOB, and the gullible youths are swallowing all their gimmicks, without thinking.
more damages than good my brother. We will get it right this time.
Re: Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military by Voiceofthestree: 9:02am On Jan 18, 2023
Aufbauh:
Reno relax for God will not allow us to see evil days as Obi is going no where.

Nigeria President is for Nigerians and not for biafrans.

You can't sow unknown gun men and wants to read Aso rock.- Agulu proverb

But some peoples sow boko harram,bandit, herdsmen etc Nd they occupied ask rock. Stop tribal politics it take us to no where. If East is part of Nigeria as it is today then they also have right to be president mumu
Re: Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military by samsard(m): 9:04am On Jan 18, 2023
idealogical:

You mean Boko Haram & bandits controls career army officers now?
Or do you mean MC Oluomo will suddenly be able to order the army if Tinubu wins?
What do PO supporters do that Sai Buharists haven't done 3x of?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military by SSSS4: 9:04am On Jan 18, 2023
am not underating peters obi and I knew politics is an unpredicted game but here in northwest mostly nobody is talking about obi. Most of northerners are not even aware of him and you have to be popular for you to prevail in dis game. I hardly see people talking about Obi in sokoto,kebbi and zamfara but here on nairaland Obi is very popular. To win an election, Obi's need to step us his game and be aware and popular like tunubu and Atiku so far edge him in northwest.
Re: Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military by JohnCyrilEfe1(m): 9:04am On Jan 18, 2023
Nor b boko haram and bandit de control our military so........I feel like giving this guy a sound hot slap.........how much them pay this guy to de always talk rubbish self....
Re: Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military by CheapHomes1: 9:05am On Jan 18, 2023
Afamed:
My last visit in Anambra , Dec 2022. No one was talking about Obi Presidential ambition in his state,

The way some of you make claims, I just wonder what is in your brain. Anambra state has about 5.5million people. Did you interact with these 5.5m people or where you privy to their individual conversations to have arrived at your conclusion above? How were you able to achieve this feat in less than a month?
Re: Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military by Voiceofthestree: 9:06am On Jan 18, 2023
PrinceMajestic:
you hopeless animal, tell me how what you have written is related to Reno's tweet? You obidiotss are so annoying and stupid, someone is clearly saying what can happen if your failed ipob Terrorist fraudster wins and all you can say is insult him rather than disprove him. Ok tell us now how has your post disprove his allegations? You guys are so idiotic and deserve to be shot at the back of your dumb heads

Any individual or group of people clamouring for APC or PDP You guys are so idiotic and deserve to be shot at the back of your dumb heads
Re: Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military by Styx01: 9:09am On Jan 18, 2023
Reno de fugitive. Nobody listens to you anymore. Come into Nigeria and see if you will not rot in jail for looting the Nigerian state treasury.
Re: Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military by Greatlee54: 9:10am On Jan 18, 2023
Aufbauh:
Reno relax for God will not allow us to see evil days as Obi is going no where.

Nigeria President is for Nigerians and not for biafrans.

You can't sow unknown gun men and wants to read Aso rock.- Agulu proverb
Go to school you refused
Re: Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military by richeeyo(m): 9:10am On Jan 18, 2023
alsudan:
Reno the Refugee Omocriminal and his Oga’s are becoming desperate.

It has finally dawned on them that Peter Obi is already Nigeria’s President Elect.

Even Obi knows he can't win grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military by kmaster007: 9:11am On Jan 18, 2023
If he be so ooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Candid Take On 2015 - Dele Momodu / Protest In Abuja Over FG's Inability To Rescue Chibok Girls (Pics) / Buhari Welcomed In Oyo By Supporters As He Arrives For Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.