Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

Kanayo O. Kanayo Urges Igbos To Ensure Peter Obi Gets Required 25% Spread - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanayo O. Kanayo Urges Igbos To Ensure Peter Obi Gets Required 25% Spread (16790 Views)

Ortom: I'm Ready To Sacrifice My Senate Ambition To Ensure Peter Obi Wins / Peter Obi Gets Mobbed In Abuja By Crowd Of Supporters (Video) / Atiku Will Sweep North, Get Required 25% In All States - Babachir Lawal (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo Urges Igbos To Ensure Peter Obi Gets Required 25% Spread by tyinfinity: 9:24am On Jan 18, 2023
Igbo are one of the minority tribes in Nigeria.Their population is dwindling everyday due to their monogamy belief and their high dowry approach to wedding.We have many Igbo men in Lagos that are over 45 years that are yet to marry.The chance of peter obi coming fourth in the next election is very slim
.I see obi coming fifth behind sowore in the next election.Ijaw people are gradually becoming higher in population than Igbo in Nigeria

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo Urges Igbos To Ensure Peter Obi Gets Required 25% Spread by aswani(m): 9:25am On Jan 18, 2023
This Kanayo guy has just opened his mouth to effectively give APC and PDP ammunition when those ones are campaigning in non ibo locations.

What a shame, I do hope he comes out to deny this utterance soon.

Some things you believe but just don't say.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo Urges Igbos To Ensure Peter Obi Gets Required 25% Spread by Goodday90(m): 9:26am On Jan 18, 2023
reddingtonblack:

I should have known i was talking to a kid, face your studies
I agree I am a kid
Your propagandas won’t work,this isn’t 2015,vote your tinubu and stop disturbing the internet with your infantile rants
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo Urges Igbos To Ensure Peter Obi Gets Required 25% Spread by Sheggy13(m): 9:28am On Jan 18, 2023
ArewaQuitessenc:

Lol and Tinubus "Yoruba lo kan, E mi lo kan" is a national agenda abi? Igbo agenda for Obi, yoruba agenda for Asiwaju...all follow join my brother, nobody is more unnocent than the other.
Exactly this is what it is about and we want to hear, not hiding under one nonsense fake competence to support your candidate while insulting those that support the ones from their tribe. Own it with your chest that you're supporting Obi because he is Igbo like you . That is more logical than telling us you're supporting because he is the most competent.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo Urges Igbos To Ensure Peter Obi Gets Required 25% Spread by Sheggy13(m): 9:34am On Jan 18, 2023
5starMan:

Shut it every reasonable person knows Obi is far better than all those guys....
How do you mean Obi is better than those guys. Are you seriously telling me that Obi was a better governor in Anambra and overall than Tinubu was as Lagos governor? Or what does better mean to you?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo Urges Igbos To Ensure Peter Obi Gets Required 25% Spread by kamalbob(m): 9:36am On Jan 18, 2023
I hope they are up to that percentage lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo Urges Igbos To Ensure Peter Obi Gets Required 25% Spread by Sheggy13(m): 9:41am On Jan 18, 2023
hayzed19:
So KOK is attempting to argue that if Igbo in other states other than the South East vote for Obi, there is no need for other tribes to vote for him... Politics is a game of alliance... your tribal votes alone wont give Obi the presidency...maybe he forgot that there are some Igbo and elites who will vote for other candidates bc of their interest..
out of 83 million voters. only Igbo has 30+ million according to him...so there is no need for other tribe to vote for Obi then
Obi has the love of the people, not just the Igbo...
I never knew KOK was this foolish. This kind of comment will put off many non-Igbos that wanted to support Peter Obi. In his small mind, he thinks Igbo votes alone can make Obi President.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo Urges Igbos To Ensure Peter Obi Gets Required 25% Spread by Cyberterror: 9:42am On Jan 18, 2023
Peter Obi is a Biafran agenda to destroy Nigeria completely. Someone who failed woefully in a tiny state like Anambara is whom IPOB supporters are wishing upon Nigeria. Nigerians, resist the Pandora criminal.

https://saharareporters.com/2022/11/14/poverty-anambra-state-doubled-under-peter-obi-i-have-verified-information-i-wont-share

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo Urges Igbos To Ensure Peter Obi Gets Required 25% Spread by FashionCookie(f): 9:46am On Jan 18, 2023
LegacyB:

Your assertion is wrong . Am a sane Nigeria who does not follow the bandwagon. And I know Obi is not the best. You only need to be more analytical to see beyond the surface. Especially when your goal is not tribalism.He is actually the fourth on my list.
As one of my friend will say, "I can't wait for Obi to win to show everybody pepper"
Bros, we know his type. He's as bad as they come. Na today? I just laugh when people see him as a messiah. Vote him in, and he'll start telling stories and fight the old government. Last last he no go do nothing! Nigerians never learn.

3 Likes

Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo Urges Igbos To Ensure Peter Obi Gets Required 25% Spread by FashionCookie(f): 9:52am On Jan 18, 2023
Minjim:
It baffles how all Igbos are supporting Peter Obi because he's one of them but some Yorubas 2ant to throw Tinubu under the bus because someone claimed he was a drug baron.

People like Peter Obi killed our economy by importing most things we have here.

During Gej's many PDP politicians stole billions but Nigerians were still better off than now because he has people who know what they're doing. That's the difference with Buhari. Buhari has surrounded himself with only Northerner who know next to nothing but only want to be in position of authority.

Tinubu is better than this. He has technocrats around him that can turn things around. It's lack of good opposition that makes politicians steal public money.
I saw someone post pics of Tinubu smoking in his Jet labeling him a drug baron and I laughed at his foolishness. Even person wey dey use igbo brush teeth go still get mouth call another person drug baron. It only shows how stupid some of them can be.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo Urges Igbos To Ensure Peter Obi Gets Required 25% Spread by tosyne2much(m): 9:52am On Jan 18, 2023
Reportbutton:
Coming from a ritualist, now this is tribal bigotry, but the brain dead zombies won't see THIS
who tell you say na ritualist he be? cheesy
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo Urges Igbos To Ensure Peter Obi Gets Required 25% Spread by rippa(m): 9:56am On Jan 18, 2023
burp18:
Lol, Is it the many food traders that get killed? Their cows, foods getting looted and vehicles set ablaze? Or the many dangote driver's that get and trucks burnt, who may not necessarily be from the north but because they hate dangote for being another. They attack them for no reason. Harira Jubrils was gruesomely murderered on the streets f the east with her children but no one Is saying a thing. I don't like Tinubu or Atiku but I'd rather vote either of them than vote a fraud like Obi whom y'all making look like a saint.
Lolz
U have nothing reasonable to counter it
U are just empty
Tinubu is a retired drug pusher and he using apha beta to siphon Lagos resources. Before he left as gov he signed a pension law that grant him the salary of an incumbent gov for life, 6 vehicles every 3years, a house for him in Lagos and Abuja, medical care for him and his family for life, furniture allowance of 300% of his annual salary, security personel, cooks and personal assistance all pensionable under lagos state govt. The house he is living in boudilion is on lagos property, he used Lagos state money to established for himself TV continental, nation newspaper, oriental and renaissance hotel, ikeja mail, Falomo shopping complex etc even TVC is on the land that belongs to Lagos state polytechnic

Atiku used a proxy to siphoned and sell many Nigeria properties to himself using SPV. Make i nor even mention the money he stole as a custom officer

They are not fraud to you but it is Obi that met anambra on heavy debt clear all and started saving for the state that is a fraud to you grin
Same Obi that refused any form of gratuity and pension from anambra state, When other govs where signing bogus pensions and allowances for themselves and families

Tinubu claimed he raised Lagos IGR from 600million to 6billion yet he left Lagos state with over 100billion debt without nothing on ground to show for it, Obi ran Anambra without borrowing kobo, without overtaxing people and he was able to clear all debts and saved for the state with many projects to his name , but yet he is called a fraud, while the people that stole their state resouces are celebrated
Like i said earlier, you nor truly get sense at all.
The hatred for the igbos will surely consume u
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo Urges Igbos To Ensure Peter Obi Gets Required 25% Spread by FashionCookie(f): 9:57am On Jan 18, 2023
ASAPFERG:
only bastard Yoruba's will vote for an igboman over a yorubaman
Lol...use the right word...we call them "awon omo-ale!"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo Urges Igbos To Ensure Peter Obi Gets Required 25% Spread by Emola12(m): 10:01am On Jan 18, 2023
burp18:
30million votes on twitter, nairaland, tiktok cool
it will suprise you trust me
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo Urges Igbos To Ensure Peter Obi Gets Required 25% Spread by Starboytwo(m): 10:03am On Jan 18, 2023
Sheggy13:

Exactly this is what it is about and we want to hear, not hiding under one nonsense fake competence to support your candidate while insulting those that support the ones from their tribe. Own it with your chest that you're supporting Obi because he is Igbo like you . That is more logical than telling us you're supporting because he is the most competent.
this is the thing the irks me the most. You downplay every other candidate to sell your own. Even your former boss, your messiah Atiku is not spared, na now una know say na thief, but no be thief when OBI be him running mate. And no more “zoo” “zoo” again, why

Y’all free to support your kinsmen, it’s a normal thing, but to give us lamba that he is the messiah and our own kinsmen is a drug dealer, wow, una must Dey mad.

We all know the real drugs men.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo Urges Igbos To Ensure Peter Obi Gets Required 25% Spread by TrueNigerian300: 10:07am On Jan 18, 2023
.... igbos are known to do business all over the world.....Igbos have it in them admit it......count the number of traders in Nigeria Igbos have a sizable amount
Because Igbos decided to make the most noise means that other nigerians do not do business all over the world Calendly was founded by a yoruba guy in the US please tell us the Igbo equivalent of such. Flutterwave, paystack to name few Nigerian startup that have gained global reputation are started by yorubas.
....Igbos dominate the electronic market in Nigeria......Igbos dominate the pharmaceutical market as almost all the chemist you see in the north is run by Igbos
I have said it that you equate 2x2 shops to business acumen. Name standard pharmacy stores like healthplus, medplus etc own by igbos.

.....The most concentrated billionaires in a single town in the world is located in an Igbo town called Nnewi..
This self delusion has to stopped - when mentioning billionaires globally the unit of currency is mostly in dollars. How many Igbo are worth 1 billion dollars Yet you making noise about Nnewi how many people are worth even 500m dollars there not to talk of 1 billion dollars.

There are people with business skills across the country but Igbo people choose to make noise.

1 Like

Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo Urges Igbos To Ensure Peter Obi Gets Required 25% Spread by Millz404(m): 10:11am On Jan 18, 2023
Impregnable101:
This is not about ibos! KOK is an idiot. It's about sensible Nigerians voting the right man which is obi

I am igbo, but he did rubbish. Peter obi presidency has nothing to do with where he is from. Hope nobody is bankrolling him, because I don't trust APC. If he is doing it on his own, he needs to stop that nonsense
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo Urges Igbos To Ensure Peter Obi Gets Required 25% Spread by Midehi3(f): 10:13am On Jan 18, 2023
madridguy:
What do you expect?
I have no problem with him drumming support for his chosen candidate.

My only problem is when his people will not allow others to campaign for their own choice without insults, curse, abuse and even threaten them.

Meanwhile, Jagaban is Nigeria president.
Have you seen the 2nd comment, is it insult or prayers, hypocrites angry
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo Urges Igbos To Ensure Peter Obi Gets Required 25% Spread by Truthdeypain: 10:16am On Jan 18, 2023
AnonPoet:

https://twitter.com/DeeOneAyekooto/status/1615288562194448385?t=x1UZ1FJ8Gqh_P0HUza2COw&s=19

This title is highly misleading and I am truly appaled that many Obedients are taking rhe bait.

Clearly he is addressing the existential threats and blackmails being thrown at IGBOS to intimidate them into leaving their places of residence to run back to the east as a safe heaven, as their lives would be in danger, only to return after the elections.

He only passively mentioned toward the ending that they have to stay put where they are and vote and that that would give the required spread Peter Obi needs.

Yet some hopeless folks would have is equalise this with their stenching trubalistic nature, because they need a sense of solidarity of bigotry. Unfortunate we know who the bigots are. Kanayo obviously didn't coin his words well, but worse still are the hypocrites on this stinking forum. Spits!
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo Urges Igbos To Ensure Peter Obi Gets Required 25% Spread by sukkot: 10:19am On Jan 18, 2023
rippa:

I thought u have sense but i wont give u that opportunity to create the tribal game
The East hate the north but go to the north and see how it is dominated by the same East.
How can u hate people yet u live and do business with them daily on their own land.

If i asked u to start listing the northerners killed by the East u will start crying like ur coward brother ogbeniDipo grin
You people have nothing else to campaign with for Tinubu except the tribal card.
Buhari is the president of the country but bandits and bokoharam control half of the local govt in his state katsina. Killing, raping and chasing them away from their farms, shey na the igbos be the bandits?
Kaduna is under constant attack and its a northern state and will have a northern president, shey na the igbos dey kill dem too for kaduna? Borno, Niger citizens are being killed everyday, na the igbos still dey kill dem?
The average northerner and sensible Nigerians can see that their problem is not igbo or yoruba or Niger delta or hausa
but rather wicked and useless leaders that have refused to do the right thing.
The earlier u stop this ethnic card the better for u
I'm an Edo man that stay in Lagos this trying to turn the hausas against the igbos because of Tinubu we have seen it through and it wont work for u guys
U better change ur strategy if u are ready to win people's heart not all this entitlement Emilokan and tribal politics
the easterners living in the north dominate the north ? wow. sardauna was right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo Urges Igbos To Ensure Peter Obi Gets Required 25% Spread by sukkot: 10:23am On Jan 18, 2023
patriotic007:
I never said the igbos where the richest in Nigeria my dear friend.... igbos are known to do business all over the world.....Igbos have it in them admit it......count the number of traders in Nigeria Igbos have a sizable amount.....Igbos dominate the electronic market in Nigeria......Igbos dominate the pharmaceutical market as almost all the chemist you see in the north is run by Igbos.....The most concentrated billionaires in a single town in the world is located in an Igbo town called Nnewi......Talk of the importation and exportation business Igbo dominate there..... Sorry to say Igbos business acumen and get rich mentality has also given us a bad name abroad because of the drug trafficking deals they involve in but we as a country need to access the positive nature of the igbos to our advantage by trying one of them is a leadership role for once in this country.
nnewi has more billionaires than beverly hills ? wow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo Urges Igbos To Ensure Peter Obi Gets Required 25% Spread by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:25am On Jan 18, 2023
reddingtonblack:

I have yorubas friends and neighbor that are hellbent on voting for Peter Obi ... buh i don't have any igbo friend that wants to vote Tinubu.

Listen to radio morning shows, if 20 igbo call in all will be for Peter obi and if 10 yoruba should call in,about 6 will be shared between atiku & Obi, while 3 might support Tinubu and the remaining one fit play neutral sef.
That is the difference
so because of this obi ll not lose next month abi.... Dey play sha we ll see how many votes labour party ll get...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo Urges Igbos To Ensure Peter Obi Gets Required 25% Spread by rippa(m): 10:25am On Jan 18, 2023
sukkot:
English is difficult for this one
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo Urges Igbos To Ensure Peter Obi Gets Required 25% Spread by Invest4growth: 10:32am On Jan 18, 2023
Una dey feel am..

Here we go again .. to your tent oh Israel
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo Urges Igbos To Ensure Peter Obi Gets Required 25% Spread by sukkot: 10:39am On Jan 18, 2023
rippa:

English is difficult for this one
ths what you said right ?

The East hate the north but go to the north and see how it is dominated by the same East.
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo Urges Igbos To Ensure Peter Obi Gets Required 25% Spread by BossGerald: 10:57am On Jan 18, 2023
Aufbauh:
Uninformed kk definitely overestimated the population of the Igbos leaving outside SE.

As he has decided to come out boldly to make Obi aspiration to be an Igbo agenda, we in turn will help him popularize his msg to others.

Na you go tire, yoruba Muslim miscreant...only your vote can never make tinubu president.
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo Urges Igbos To Ensure Peter Obi Gets Required 25% Spread by OlawaleBammie: 11:01am On Jan 18, 2023
Millz404:

I am igbo, but he did rubbish. Peter obi presidency has nothing to do with where he is from. Hope nobody is bankrolling him, because I don't trust APC. If he is doing it on his own, he needs to stop that nonsense
God bless u my brother

Tho I am not an obi supporter but this is how reasonable people think
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo Urges Igbos To Ensure Peter Obi Gets Required 25% Spread by Madups(m): 11:05am On Jan 18, 2023
burp18:
30million votes on twitter, nairaland, tiktok cool
You never begin cry.. This one wey you de do like this na wetin oyibo de call 'behind the scene'.
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo Urges Igbos To Ensure Peter Obi Gets Required 25% Spread by Solofresh2: 11:06am On Jan 18, 2023
sukkot:
Boss you have not replied my message
Am asking if I join the occult,hope it won't take life or complicate things for me
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo Urges Igbos To Ensure Peter Obi Gets Required 25% Spread by EdwardRandy(m): 11:10am On Jan 18, 2023
AnonPoet:
The actor who is a member of Labor Party and Peter Obi's Presidential campaign council went on a tribal tirade lately reinforcing People’s opinion that Peter Obi is running on an ethnic ticket
OGun kill you! Fool! For Gods sake, what's your fear or hate with us the Igbos? What do Tinubu and Atiku represent? Despite Atiku telling the North not to vote Igbo or Yoruba, you guys looked the other way and never gave it ethnic coloration. But once it's about us, you demons will bare your fangs. May you be consumed by death for typing this shit out of bigotry.

Obi has carefully avoided wearing the Igbo Isiagu for campaigns and outing to avoid the thnic coloration, still you fools won't rest.

Bro, as long as this country stands, we will remain your nightmares. We strong pass una.
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo Urges Igbos To Ensure Peter Obi Gets Required 25% Spread by Osamanelly(m): 11:10am On Jan 18, 2023
madridguy:
What do you expect?
I have no problem with him drumming support for his chosen candidate.

My only problem is when his people will not allow others to campaign for their own choice without insults, curse, abuse and even threaten them.

Meanwhile, Jagaban is Nigeria president.
your own president not Nigeria
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo Urges Igbos To Ensure Peter Obi Gets Required 25% Spread by sukkot: 11:12am On Jan 18, 2023
Solofresh2:
Boss you have not replied my message
Am asking if I join the occult,hope it won't take life or complicate things for me
ahhh well its best you dont join then if you are having these concerns because you dont know what they may ask you to do hehe

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fayemi Plotting To Implicate Me, PDP Leaders With Murder - Fayose (VIDEO) / Atiku: $1.5 Billion To Renovate The Port Harcourt Refinery Is Suspicious / APC Leadership Moves To Sack Enugu Chairman Over ‘Scanty Presidential Rally"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.