Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,910 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

Kanayo O. Kanayo Urges Igbos To Ensure Peter Obi Gets Required 25% Spread - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanayo O. Kanayo Urges Igbos To Ensure Peter Obi Gets Required 25% Spread (16789 Views)

Ortom: I'm Ready To Sacrifice My Senate Ambition To Ensure Peter Obi Wins / Peter Obi Gets Mobbed In Abuja By Crowd Of Supporters (Video) / Atiku Will Sweep North, Get Required 25% In All States - Babachir Lawal (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo Urges Igbos To Ensure Peter Obi Gets Required 25% Spread by QuikMedia: 3:11pm On Jan 18, 2023
God Bless You For this Truth
patriotic007:
Even as I am not Igbo I still support what kanayo is saying here...... Charity they say begins at home.....Strange as it may sound Peter obi has not really enjoyed the support of the igbos as I expected......left for only the igbos this obedient movement won't have been this loud......Many influencial igbos have even come out open to oppose Peter obi and went as far as dismissing his chances.......Igbos need to unite behind Peter obi because nobody will want to hear complain from them about discrimination in the future.......This is the best chance for an Igbo to become president at Least let Nigeria taste the interpreneural and Business acumen the igbos are known for,...... let's try something different this time around.......Igbos need to unite for the sake of Nigeria.
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo Urges Igbos To Ensure Peter Obi Gets Required 25% Spread by Eriokanmi: 3:18pm On Jan 18, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Eriokanmi pls come and counter this guy here
From his post, the hand is the hand of easu and the voice is that of Jacob. He's not ibo but an ebira guy. No ibo will be talking this way to deride their people
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo Urges Igbos To Ensure Peter Obi Gets Required 25% Spread by OlawaleBammie: 6:01pm On Jan 18, 2023
Eriokanmi:
From his post, the hand is the hand of easu and the voice is that of Jacob. He's not ibo but an ebira guy. No ibo will be talking this way to deride their people
and what is Ur take about what KOK said??
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo Urges Igbos To Ensure Peter Obi Gets Required 25% Spread by davidl7: 6:04pm On Jan 18, 2023
burp18:
Obi presidency is a pipe dream. The sooner y'all accept this fact. The easier it's going to be for you when reality eventually sets in

Even if he does not win, you will continue to live a life of misery, u n ur family!

U think Tinubu n Atiku will give u money to feed another for 8 years? The looted fund they are sharing in their campaign is all u ll get plus d ankara n face cap. Ur life will continue to be miserable.

Peter Obi is in it to provide solution n respite.

Peter Obi has nothing to lose.
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo Urges Igbos To Ensure Peter Obi Gets Required 25% Spread by jaggabban: 6:25pm On Jan 18, 2023
madridguy:
What do you expect?
I have no problem with him drumming support for his chosen candidate.

My only problem is when his people will not allow others to campaign for their own choice without insults, curse, abuse and even threaten them.

Meanwhile, Jagaban is Nigeria president.
Omo I tire oo
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo Urges Igbos To Ensure Peter Obi Gets Required 25% Spread by OyinO: 7:32am On Jan 21, 2023
Zulum500:

[right][/right] grin love your pu$$¥

I'm a Man. Go Bleep yaself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Great Nigeria House On Fire / Fayemi Plotting To Implicate Me, PDP Leaders With Murder - Fayose (VIDEO) / Atiku: $1.5 Billion To Renovate The Port Harcourt Refinery Is Suspicious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.