Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

God Forbids That I Betray My Christian Faith And Vote Muslim Muslim - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Forbids That I Betray My Christian Faith And Vote Muslim Muslim (1072 Views)

2023: 'God Forbids I Work, Romance With APC, PDP' - Kwankwaso / Only South West Christians Will Vote Muslim Muslim Ticket / Christians Won’t Vote Muslim-Muslim Presidential Candidates - PFN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Forbids That I Betray My Christian Faith And Vote Muslim Muslim by PrinceOfLagos: 3:39pm On Jan 18, 2023
You cannot claim to be Christian and still vote for a Muslim Muslim ticket because this is an insult to the body of Christ .

The bible made us to understand that no one can come to God almighty unless through his son Jesus Christ so voting a Muslim Muslim is an Insult to the body of Christ and may God forbids I commit this abormination

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: God Forbids That I Betray My Christian Faith And Vote Muslim Muslim by Zonefree(m): 3:43pm On Jan 18, 2023
On behalf of sensible Yoruba Christians, we reject Tinubu's Muslim-Muslim ticket.

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: God Forbids That I Betray My Christian Faith And Vote Muslim Muslim by Newton2024: 3:43pm On Jan 18, 2023
Okay but to be very honest, we Yoruba Christians will never vote for Muslim-Muslim ticket because we are not fools, even Muric told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christians and they all agree.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: God Forbids That I Betray My Christian Faith And Vote Muslim Muslim by Sheistoopretty(f): 3:44pm On Jan 18, 2023
grin
Re: God Forbids That I Betray My Christian Faith And Vote Muslim Muslim by BATified2023: 3:45pm On Jan 18, 2023
Igbos n their usual madness

No surprises

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Forbids That I Betray My Christian Faith And Vote Muslim Muslim by Sheistoopretty(f): 3:45pm On Jan 18, 2023
Ok
Re: God Forbids That I Betray My Christian Faith And Vote Muslim Muslim by MoneySEASON: 3:51pm On Jan 18, 2023
Straight up man.

Muslim-Muslim ticket is dead on arrival.

Let them be playing with God.

4 Likes

Re: God Forbids That I Betray My Christian Faith And Vote Muslim Muslim by MoneySEASON: 3:51pm On Jan 18, 2023
Zonefree:
On behalf of sensible Yoruba Christians, we reject Tinubu's Muslim-Muslim ticket.

Straight up.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Forbids That I Betray My Christian Faith And Vote Muslim Muslim by ComrdDRS1: 3:54pm On Jan 18, 2023
Honestly no way... imposicant...

4 Likes

Re: God Forbids That I Betray My Christian Faith And Vote Muslim Muslim by Richwallet: 3:54pm On Jan 18, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
You cannot claim to be Christian and still vote for a Muslim Muslim ticket because this is an insult to the body of Christ .

The bible made us to understand that no one can come to God almighty unless through his son Jesus Christ so voting a Muslim Muslim is an Insult to the body of Christ and may God forbids I commit this abormination

Your Highness you are correct, there must be no tolerance when it comes to who will rule. Muslims even fair better under Christain rule while always under Muslim rule we suffer.

3 Likes

Re: God Forbids That I Betray My Christian Faith And Vote Muslim Muslim by ashacot: 3:58pm On Jan 18, 2023
I m a Nigerian. An Igbo man and a Catholic. I am voting next year for the betterment of Nigeria in my opinion not for religion.

I do not fault your choice to vote against MM ticket as you have the full right to do so.

However, come next month, I m voting Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Shettima.

I m dam too exposed to vite along Tribal and religious line.

This us the reason why anytime I see a Yoruba person supporting Peter obi, I feel fulfilled because I know for certain that we are definitely going to get to that stage where a Christian will become the Governor of Kano state, a Muslim become the governor of Anambra state,.

And hopefully, we will see where an ignoman defeats an Hausa man in Kastina election and a Yoruba man defeats an Igbo man in Enugu elections.

Say no to tribal and religious politics.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Forbids That I Betray My Christian Faith And Vote Muslim Muslim by PrinceOfLagos: 4:45pm On Jan 18, 2023
ComrdDRS1:
Honestly no way... imposicant...

1 Like

Re: God Forbids That I Betray My Christian Faith And Vote Muslim Muslim by VEXT: 4:48pm On Jan 18, 2023
I pity the Christians in northern Nigeria if tinubu wins. .

But why are Yoruba muslims always the people pushing for Muslim-muslim ticket everytime

2 Likes

Re: God Forbids That I Betray My Christian Faith And Vote Muslim Muslim by VEXT: 4:49pm On Jan 18, 2023
ashacot:
I m a Nigerian. An Igbo man and a Catholic. I am voting next year for the betterment of Nigeria in my opinion not for religion.

I do not fault your choice to vote against MM ticket as you have the full right to do so.

However, come next month, I m voting Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Shettima.

I m dam too exposed to vite along Tribal and religious line.

This us the reason why anytime I see a Yoruba person supporting Peter obi, I feel fulfilled because I know for certain that we are definitely going to get to that stage where a Christian will become the Governor of Kano state, a Muslim become the governor of Anambra state,.

And hopefully, we will see where an ignoman defeats an Hausa man in Kastina election and a Yoruba man defeats an Igbo man in Enugu elections.

Say no to tribal and religious politics.

Just dey play

2 Likes

Re: God Forbids That I Betray My Christian Faith And Vote Muslim Muslim by TheNiceGuy(m): 4:51pm On Jan 18, 2023
Obi will fail, it's obvious. Hence this disorderliness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Forbids That I Betray My Christian Faith And Vote Muslim Muslim by PrinceOfLagos: 4:54pm On Jan 18, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Obi will fail, it's obvious. Hence these disorderliness
Then stop losing sleep on his matter , move on If E sure for you

5 Likes

Re: God Forbids That I Betray My Christian Faith And Vote Muslim Muslim by YeeboMuslim: 4:56pm On Jan 18, 2023
Re: God Forbids That I Betray My Christian Faith And Vote Muslim Muslim by PeterObi4LP: 5:09pm On Jan 18, 2023
I rather DIE than vote Muslim Muslim ticket.

2 Likes

Re: God Forbids That I Betray My Christian Faith And Vote Muslim Muslim by PeterObi4LP: 5:10pm On Jan 18, 2023
TheNiceGuy:

The only thing obvious here is that Tinubu will never become Nigeria President dead or alive.

4 Likes

Re: God Forbids That I Betray My Christian Faith And Vote Muslim Muslim by Malory: 7:40pm On Jan 18, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Shatap.

1 Like

Re: God Forbids That I Betray My Christian Faith And Vote Muslim Muslim by Tochi3(m): 7:43pm On Jan 18, 2023
The MU-MU ticket is a time bomb...

Mumuric said muslims should never bla bla bla...

MU-MU ticket is dead before it arrived cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: God Forbids That I Betray My Christian Faith And Vote Muslim Muslim by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:43pm On Jan 18, 2023
E go shock u cheesy
Malory:
Shatap.
Re: God Forbids That I Betray My Christian Faith And Vote Muslim Muslim by Sammy07: 7:47pm On Jan 18, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

I Samuel, a Christian, from Ondo in Ondo west local government of Ondo state.

I'm voting a Muslim Muslim Ticket tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Forbids That I Betray My Christian Faith And Vote Muslim Muslim by Didijiji: 7:50pm On Jan 18, 2023
MUSLIM -MUSLIM

CHRISTIAN-CHRISTIAN TICKETS ARE UNACCEPTABLE EXCEPT WE WANT TO DESTROY NIGERIA
Re: God Forbids That I Betray My Christian Faith And Vote Muslim Muslim by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 18, 2023
You can't be a Christian and vote Muslim Muslim Ticket.

Jesus said, "he who is not with me is against me".

You can't pray for a better government, a righteous government, a government where the voice of the christian community is well heard and you vote a Muslim Muslim Ticket and call yourself a Christian.

You are a Judas, killing Jesus with a kiss

1 Like

Re: God Forbids That I Betray My Christian Faith And Vote Muslim Muslim by brainint: 7:50pm On Jan 18, 2023
God forbid!!!

Re: God Forbids That I Betray My Christian Faith And Vote Muslim Muslim by ElSudani: 8:38pm On Jan 18, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Very very myopic thinking. You are not even hiding your frustration anymore.
Re: God Forbids That I Betray My Christian Faith And Vote Muslim Muslim by PrinceOfLagos: 10:06pm On Jan 18, 2023
Thanksful:
You can't be a Christian and vote Muslim Muslim Ticket.

Jesus said, "he who is not with me is against me".

You can't pray for a better government, a righteous government, a government where the voice of the christian community is well heard and you vote a Muslim Muslim Ticket and call yourself a Christian.

You are a Judas, killing Jesus with a kiss

1 Like

Re: God Forbids That I Betray My Christian Faith And Vote Muslim Muslim by JAMO84: 10:10pm On Jan 18, 2023
No one can come to God except through Jesus? Jesus lived just 2022 years ago, the World is billions of years old; trillions of people that lived before Jesus went to God through who?

1 Like

Re: God Forbids That I Betray My Christian Faith And Vote Muslim Muslim by judatech: 10:20pm On Jan 18, 2023
JAMO84:
No one can come to God except through Jesus? Jesus lived just 2022 years ago, the World is billions of years old; trillions of people that lived before Jesus went to God through who?
Any answer?

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Campaign Rally Today In Gummi LG Zamfara State. / Why Are Popular Ibo Politicians Very Anti Ibo / Peter Obi Arrives Computer Village, Ikeja Lagos For Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.