Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,666 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Video Of Peter Obi & Datti Arriving Their Presidential Campaign Venue In Kaduna - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Peter Obi & Datti Arriving Their Presidential Campaign Venue In Kaduna (36192 Views)

Shetima drives tinubu To campaign Venue in Maiduguri (Picture) / Did PDP Pay N95m For Campaign Venue In Rivers? - Fact Check / Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Peter Obi & Datti Arriving Their Presidential Campaign Venue In Kaduna by riverbird: 5:14pm On Jan 18, 2023
grin

Re: Video Of Peter Obi & Datti Arriving Their Presidential Campaign Venue In Kaduna by olatuns2017: 5:14pm On Jan 18, 2023
Gossipninja:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DD5979sQcYU

For those that said nobody knows Peter Obi in the North.

Oya oo. Food don done.

Video above

Under d canopy
Under the canopy

I hide

Re: Video Of Peter Obi & Datti Arriving Their Presidential Campaign Venue In Kaduna by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 18, 2023
grin

Show of shame
Re: Video Of Peter Obi & Datti Arriving Their Presidential Campaign Venue In Kaduna by Aboguede(m): 5:15pm On Jan 18, 2023
Lolachef:
If naa u dey that second pic walai u too handsome for a man grin

Fine skin

Fine complexion grin

Can I pay your groom price for my friend?

I fine pass am, come an carry me an let us be going asap grin
Re: Video Of Peter Obi & Datti Arriving Their Presidential Campaign Venue In Kaduna by Pabloma: 5:16pm On Jan 18, 2023
Gossipninja:

Oya oo. Food don done.

Video above
Show us the bird eye view of the venue make we see something! grin grin
Re: Video Of Peter Obi & Datti Arriving Their Presidential Campaign Venue In Kaduna by zionstaar75: 5:16pm On Jan 18, 2023
cl0r0x:
Where are the supporters of Bola Asiwaku, make Una come see
come see wetin?this a below par turnout but just ok in the state of the vice presidential candidate, is it that u guys don't know or you've closed your eyes to reality?it's baffling
Re: Video Of Peter Obi & Datti Arriving Their Presidential Campaign Venue In Kaduna by yarimo(m): 5:17pm On Jan 18, 2023
Gossipninja:

Oya oo. Food don done.

Video above
Show us the side view Na grin grin grin
Re: Video Of Peter Obi & Datti Arriving Their Presidential Campaign Venue In Kaduna by gentleguy1975: 5:18pm On Jan 18, 2023
Nairalander248:
So after Buhari has made me get my International Passport waiting to leave this forsaken country... Here comes Obi my joy giver... And the only thing that is keeping me hanging is the fact that I want to make history with Nigerian youths come 25th February 2023.

If Peter Obi Wins, I stay, If They rig the election and give it to Agbado, I'll leave never to look back... And we are plenty in this shoes

Peter Obi giving us Hope...
my brother, don't put your hope on any politician abeg,Buhari and co promised heaven on earth, the rest is now history, the same obi once team up with Atiku in pdp as a running mate, what does that tell you? I am not saying obi is bad but a tree can make a forest
Re: Video Of Peter Obi & Datti Arriving Their Presidential Campaign Venue In Kaduna by lereinter(m): 5:18pm On Jan 18, 2023
Nairalander248:
So after Buhari has made me get my International Passport waiting to leave this forsaken country... Here comes Obi my joy giver... And the only thing that is keeping me hanging is the fact that I want to make history with Nigerian youths come 25th February 2023.

If Peter Obi Wins, I stay, If They rig the election and give it to Agbado, I'll leave never to look back... And we are plenty in this shoes

You better start applying

obi will not win

1 Like

Re: Video Of Peter Obi & Datti Arriving Their Presidential Campaign Venue In Kaduna by franchasng: 5:18pm On Jan 18, 2023
There is one amazing thing Nigerians haven't noticed about Mr Peter Obi; the man doesn't sit at the back seat of a car as a boss....he always sit with the driver in front even when he was Anambra State Governor.

Dear Nigerian youths, Peter Obi is a rare opportunity to savage Nigeria, please don't let them deceive you with tribe....if Rochas Okorocha or Orji Uzo Kalu or Nnamani or Ngige or Theodore Orji are the ones running for President, majority of Igbo youths supporting Peter Obi today will never support them....and if they were contesting against Prof Yemi Osinbajo, we will rather vote Osinbajo than vote any corrupt Igbo politician like Tinubu angry

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Peter Obi & Datti Arriving Their Presidential Campaign Venue In Kaduna by NwaMamaIwota(f): 5:19pm On Jan 18, 2023
NgeneUkwenu is crying
children of God are dancing
Re: Video Of Peter Obi & Datti Arriving Their Presidential Campaign Venue In Kaduna by lereinter(m): 5:19pm On Jan 18, 2023
gentleguy1975:
my brother, don't put your hope on any politician abeg,Buhari and co promised heaven on earth, the rest is now history, the same obi once team up with Atiku in pdp as a running mate, what does that tell you? I am not saying obi is bad but a tree can make a forest

You get time talking to junior brother of bmc
Re: Video Of Peter Obi & Datti Arriving Their Presidential Campaign Venue In Kaduna by adioolayi(m): 5:22pm On Jan 18, 2023
What is the capacity of this Stadium that Datti cannot command crowds that can fill this

Truth must be told....Datti cannot deliver necessary 25% in Kaduna for Obi..with what I can see....considering there is Atiku, Tinubu and Kwankwaso.
Re: Video Of Peter Obi & Datti Arriving Their Presidential Campaign Venue In Kaduna by bonnyhope: 5:23pm On Jan 18, 2023
drtwist:
This is huge! The only reason I won't japa this year is if this guy is elected. This is really our last hope of trying to get things right at the same time letting the political class to know the power of the citizens

You sure say you even have the capacity to travel out?
Re: Video Of Peter Obi & Datti Arriving Their Presidential Campaign Venue In Kaduna by Tochi3(m): 5:26pm On Jan 18, 2023
tuborme:
The way he shoved the bouncers aside
yeah.. I respect him more for that
Re: Video Of Peter Obi & Datti Arriving Their Presidential Campaign Venue In Kaduna by MoneyMustBMade(m): 5:39pm On Jan 18, 2023
I thought this man is in London?

Chai!

Pls let not miss this man oo
Re: Video Of Peter Obi & Datti Arriving Their Presidential Campaign Venue In Kaduna by MoneyMustBMade(m): 5:41pm On Jan 18, 2023
Who even knows of this Peter obi is even sleeping, the energy is much for his age
Re: Video Of Peter Obi & Datti Arriving Their Presidential Campaign Venue In Kaduna by jcross19: 5:47pm On Jan 18, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
I like Peter OBI but I will collect Money and Vote for Tinubu sad sad

Nigerian Men are Useless......all of them
including your dad right?
Re: Video Of Peter Obi & Datti Arriving Their Presidential Campaign Venue In Kaduna by Midastorch(m): 5:49pm On Jan 18, 2023
Nairalander248:

Your presence or absence means nothing to Nigeria.... Endeavour to go after election.. That's if you're gi en Visa actually
Re: Video Of Peter Obi & Datti Arriving Their Presidential Campaign Venue In Kaduna by GambaOsaka: 6:02pm On Jan 18, 2023
Omo make we no lie. This man no get popularity for North, even with his VP. He can’t obviously get close to 5% in Kaduna.
If you like Dey deceive yourself.
Re: Video Of Peter Obi & Datti Arriving Their Presidential Campaign Venue In Kaduna by Foodqueen(f): 6:25pm On Jan 18, 2023
She Shan tin.

See outing.... Like a king that he is.
Re: Video Of Peter Obi & Datti Arriving Their Presidential Campaign Venue In Kaduna by Flows001(m): 6:33pm On Jan 18, 2023
Vixlot:
Labourers in vain

Poor outing
E pain this urchin oo grin grin
I thought Hell-Rufai said Obi won't get upto 200 votes in the whole Kaduna cheesy
E pain you well well grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Peter Obi & Datti Arriving Their Presidential Campaign Venue In Kaduna by IamtheTruth1(m): 6:43pm On Jan 18, 2023
[quote author=Gossipninja post=120156373]

Oya oo. Food don done.

Video above [/quote

Deji no see these one oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Peter Obi & Datti Arriving Their Presidential Campaign Venue In Kaduna by Psalmistproject: 6:43pm On Jan 18, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

This is not a matter of d*k and p*sy so please don't mix it up for christ sake!
Re: Video Of Peter Obi & Datti Arriving Their Presidential Campaign Venue In Kaduna by Pimine: 6:49pm On Jan 18, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Fine you no fine, brain you no get. Ugly without brains. Everything to una na cruise. Tụfịakwa
Re: Video Of Peter Obi & Datti Arriving Their Presidential Campaign Venue In Kaduna by bennyflipy(m): 6:50pm On Jan 18, 2023
Our Kaduna is for the Jagaban of Africa.

Kanayo said all regions should vote for their own.

So we northerners are voting the Jagaban of Africa.

God bless Nigeria
God bless the Jagaban of Africa our incoming president.
Re: Video Of Peter Obi & Datti Arriving Their Presidential Campaign Venue In Kaduna by Omicron123: 6:51pm On Jan 18, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Nigerian men are at least real, not like most Nigerian girls who live fake like you snapping pictures behind somebody's Venza when you know you can afford the tire. Madam go work and stop looking for free money. That's why most of you are olosho. Lazy ass, ugly short yam-legged girl

1 Like

Re: Video Of Peter Obi & Datti Arriving Their Presidential Campaign Venue In Kaduna by Mozegee: 6:57pm On Jan 18, 2023
drtwist:
This is huge! The only reason I won't japa this year is if this guy is elected. This is really our last hope of trying to get things right at the same time letting the political class to know the power of the citizens
.you and i are the same
Re: Video Of Peter Obi & Datti Arriving Their Presidential Campaign Venue In Kaduna by Curious345: 7:11pm On Jan 18, 2023
ATLIEN2027:

Too bad, better get ready to Japa because pandora pathological liar Obi will lose. He will be lucky to win a single state.
You can japa to Congo or Togo.

Re: Video Of Peter Obi & Datti Arriving Their Presidential Campaign Venue In Kaduna by Lolachef(f): 7:44pm On Jan 18, 2023
Shift make I see better person grin

Naa wetin my eyes I dey follow.
Aboguede:

I fine pass am, come an carry me an let us be going asap grin
Re: Video Of Peter Obi & Datti Arriving Their Presidential Campaign Venue In Kaduna by pacesetting: 7:46pm On Jan 18, 2023
Sorry, that guy that broke your heart didn't try. He is making you insult your father. Sory eh.
Sheistoopretty:

Re: Video Of Peter Obi & Datti Arriving Their Presidential Campaign Venue In Kaduna by felzokugo(m): 7:53pm On Jan 18, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

A typical nigerian woman's perspective.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Ganduje 'Bribery Videos' Sold In Kano Markets. Photos / Expect Knocks On Your Door Whether You Go To Daura Or Niger - Tinubu To Buhari / Breaking: Nigerian Army Crushes Boko Haram Attack In Konduga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.