Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,335 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Video Of Peter Obi & Datti Arriving Their Presidential Campaign Venue In Kaduna - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Peter Obi & Datti Arriving Their Presidential Campaign Venue In Kaduna (36189 Views)

Shetima drives tinubu To campaign Venue in Maiduguri (Picture) / Did PDP Pay N95m For Campaign Venue In Rivers? - Fact Check / Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Peter Obi & Datti Arriving Their Presidential Campaign Venue In Kaduna by Munadad: 4:29pm On Jan 18, 2023
That midget in Kaduna downgraded us.Agabado has been scammed no doubt about that.These are the four people in a room twitting.Lessons gonna be learnt.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Peter Obi & Datti Arriving Their Presidential Campaign Venue In Kaduna by Gossipninja: 4:29pm On Jan 18, 2023
Vixlot:
Labourers in vain

Poor outing

Hot tears

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Peter Obi & Datti Arriving Their Presidential Campaign Venue In Kaduna by Lolachef(f): 4:31pm On Jan 18, 2023
If naa u dey that second pic walai u too handsome for a man grin

Fine skin

Fine complexion grin

Can I pay your groom price for my friend?
Gossipninja:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DD5979sQcYU

For those that said nobody knows Peter Obi in the North.

Oya oo. Food don done.

Video above

1 Like

Re: Video Of Peter Obi & Datti Arriving Their Presidential Campaign Venue In Kaduna by Justice505: 4:31pm On Jan 18, 2023
Wow!! This is indeed huge.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Peter Obi & Datti Arriving Their Presidential Campaign Venue In Kaduna by Tonyavaro: 4:31pm On Jan 18, 2023

Enjoy powerful bass with the JBL Xtreme 3 and crystal clear sound with a long playtime so you can enjoy your music without distortion !

Payment on delivery nationwide via GIG logistics.

call or whatsapp

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Peter Obi & Datti Arriving Their Presidential Campaign Venue In Kaduna by Deeprooted: 4:32pm On Jan 18, 2023
Where's elrufai the midget?
Re: Video Of Peter Obi & Datti Arriving Their Presidential Campaign Venue In Kaduna by PassingShot(m): 4:32pm On Jan 18, 2023
Another tent naming ceremony grin
Re: Video Of Peter Obi & Datti Arriving Their Presidential Campaign Venue In Kaduna by SmartyPants(m): 4:33pm On Jan 18, 2023
drtwist:
This is huge! The only reason I won't japa this year is if this guy is elected. This is really our last hope of trying to get things right at the same time letting the political class to know the power of the citizens

Let's assume Peter Obi is honest and competent, and he wins.

What will change in your day-to-day conditions? The problems of Nigeria are beyond the man at the centre, except we revert to true federalism, which Obi doesn't seem interested in, nor will he find it easy to achieve that with a hostile Legislative branch (from federal to state level).

1 Like

Re: Video Of Peter Obi & Datti Arriving Their Presidential Campaign Venue In Kaduna by Gandrova: 4:33pm On Jan 18, 2023
Those pictures above were snapped some days ago. Especially the one with a guy with big head. Only idiots would believe this is kd
Re: Video Of Peter Obi & Datti Arriving Their Presidential Campaign Venue In Kaduna by galaxy2020(m): 4:34pm On Jan 18, 2023
HELL-RUFAI said Obi can't get up to 200 votes in kaduna, I can only see only 3 persons, abi my eyes de pain me? grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Peter Obi & Datti Arriving Their Presidential Campaign Venue In Kaduna by VEXT: 4:34pm On Jan 18, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
I like Peter OBI but I will collect Money and Vote for Tinubu sad sad

Nigerian Men are Useless......all of them

Don't worry let tinubu wins ..you will be like Pakistan and Afghanistan women.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Peter Obi & Datti Arriving Their Presidential Campaign Venue In Kaduna by waltexx: 4:34pm On Jan 18, 2023
Vote Peter Obi for president

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Peter Obi & Datti Arriving Their Presidential Campaign Venue In Kaduna by Herbiodun09: 4:34pm On Jan 18, 2023
drtwist:
This is huge! The only reason I won't japa this year is if this guy is elected. This is really our last hope of trying to get things right at the same time letting the political class to know the power of the citizens

U simply dont have money for japa.
Re: Video Of Peter Obi & Datti Arriving Their Presidential Campaign Venue In Kaduna by MuMuOnBail: 4:35pm On Jan 18, 2023
na wa ooo

May God bless my president Peter Obi

we will run a parallel government here in Nigeria with Peter Obi as our president, if another sick man become a president.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Peter Obi & Datti Arriving Their Presidential Campaign Venue In Kaduna by Sunnyski: 4:35pm On Jan 18, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

And you and your father are more useless.

A bribe seeking woe-man. You want to prostitute* your self and your future with apc

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Peter Obi & Datti Arriving Their Presidential Campaign Venue In Kaduna by Laturuturu: 4:36pm On Jan 18, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Yes most hoes will do the same..
The man Tinubu likes Nollywood hoes so much

1 Like

Re: Video Of Peter Obi & Datti Arriving Their Presidential Campaign Venue In Kaduna by ATLIEN2027: 4:36pm On Jan 18, 2023
drtwist:

Too bad, better get ready to Japa because pandora pathological liar Obi will lose. He will be lucky to win a single state.
You can japa to Congo or Togo.
Re: Video Of Peter Obi & Datti Arriving Their Presidential Campaign Venue In Kaduna by JasonScoolari: 4:37pm On Jan 18, 2023
I love the way he asked those security personnel to step aside so he can greet his people.

Vote Wisely.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Peter Obi & Datti Arriving Their Presidential Campaign Venue In Kaduna by galaxy2020(m): 4:37pm On Jan 18, 2023
Living deads ....grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Peter Obi & Datti Arriving Their Presidential Campaign Venue In Kaduna by edungene7: 4:38pm On Jan 18, 2023
25% is all we need here very achievable obidatti is a goal away goal in Agbado territory

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Peter Obi & Datti Arriving Their Presidential Campaign Venue In Kaduna by Timatayo1: 4:38pm On Jan 18, 2023
He try sha
Re: Video Of Peter Obi & Datti Arriving Their Presidential Campaign Venue In Kaduna by Sunnyski: 4:39pm On Jan 18, 2023
Nairalander248:
So after Buhari has made me get my International Passport waiting to leave this forsaken country... Here comes Obi my joy giver... And the only thing that is keeping me hanging is the fact that I want to make history with Nigerian youths come 25th February 2023.

If Peter Obi Wins, I stay, If They rig the election and give it to Agbado, I'll leave never to look back... And we are plenty in this shoes

Peter Obi giving us Hope...

Obi is our only hope, but if Atifku or Buluba wins and you japa please remember me.
I am also planning of japa route

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Peter Obi & Datti Arriving Their Presidential Campaign Venue In Kaduna by Zeezenho: 4:40pm On Jan 18, 2023
Urchins advice us to stop using stadiums we yield to there advice. El rufia said only twenty people know obi in the north we still agree.

Any we welcome obi the next commander in chief of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Peter Obi & Datti Arriving Their Presidential Campaign Venue In Kaduna by Nairalander248: 4:41pm On Jan 18, 2023
Sunnyski:

Obi is our only hope, but if Atifku or Buluba wins and you japa please remember me.
I am also planning of japa route

Noted cheesy

1 Like

Re: Video Of Peter Obi & Datti Arriving Their Presidential Campaign Venue In Kaduna by Seriousmata123: 4:41pm On Jan 18, 2023
Obi my man

1 Like

Re: Video Of Peter Obi & Datti Arriving Their Presidential Campaign Venue In Kaduna by 1Dray(m): 4:41pm On Jan 18, 2023
Please where are the urchins and Reno aka kikbuhari2daura?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Peter Obi & Datti Arriving Their Presidential Campaign Venue In Kaduna by kingyakos: 4:41pm On Jan 18, 2023
Peter Obi has gotten what he wanted in Kaduna 25% is a sure odds for Obi/Datti

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Peter Obi & Datti Arriving Their Presidential Campaign Venue In Kaduna by Obakoolex(m): 4:41pm On Jan 18, 2023
Nice output at least better than naming ceremony grin
But I thought obidents says whenever almajiris heard the sound of microphone or music they always troop out without the actual concern of the said program, only there to watch and get freebies grin grin
Re: Video Of Peter Obi & Datti Arriving Their Presidential Campaign Venue In Kaduna by galaxy2020(m): 4:42pm On Jan 18, 2023
Man you got it all correct, the man gives us hope. The thiefing political class must be put in the trash. They have destroyed this country.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Peter Obi & Datti Arriving Their Presidential Campaign Venue In Kaduna by Abdulmumin412(m): 4:43pm On Jan 18, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

What did ur father did to you? If u have problem with him you people should solve it secretly and amicably not to insult him in public pls.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Peter Obi & Datti Arriving Their Presidential Campaign Venue In Kaduna by vacanci: 4:44pm On Jan 18, 2023
Nairalander248:
So after Buhari has made me get my International Passport waiting to leave this forsaken country... Here comes Obi my joy giver... And the only thing that is keeping me hanging is the fact that I want to make history with Nigerian youths come 25th February 2023.

If Peter Obi Wins, I stay, If They rig the election and give it to Agbado, I'll leave never to look back... And we are plenty in this shoes

Peter Obi giving us Hope...

As far as you are concerned, if Obi losses then it would be rigging. He has to win for all you care. In that case, why is there an election.

People like you should just Japa and leave the country to reduce toxicity in Nigeria

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Most Indebted States In Nigeria 2023 / Fani Kayode Reacts To Peter Obi Performance, Blast The Remaining Candidate / Profile Of Abiodun Sylvester Alabi, The New Lagos Police Commissioner (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.