Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,450 members, 7,819,662 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Daniel Bwala Admits No Amount Of Blackmail Can Stop Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Daniel Bwala Admits No Amount Of Blackmail Can Stop Peter Obi (830 Views)

Daniel Bwala Celebrates Meeting President Tinubu In Saudi Arabia / Ope Banwo: Man Who Developed Peter Obi App Accuse Supporters Of Blackmail / Magu Reacts To Malami’s Accusations: ‘No Blackmail Can Stop Me’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daniel Bwala Admits No Amount Of Blackmail Can Stop Peter Obi by PrinceOfLagos: 4:52pm On Jan 18, 2023
PDP spokesman , Daniel bwala has confessed that no amount of blackmail can stop Peter Obi and the Obidient movement.

Bwala, the spokesperson of Atiku abubakar presidential campaign council confessed on Arise Tv Morning show today that the Peter Obi and the Obidient movement is unstoppable .

Watch Video here
https://twitter.com/Topboychriss/status/1615703694216990723?t=SiKDjo_YPaUDRSCXyGI-mQ&s=19

Nlfpmod

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Bwala Admits No Amount Of Blackmail Can Stop Peter Obi by PrinceOfLagos: 4:53pm On Jan 18, 2023
They are gradually accepting reality

My fellow Obidient soldiers, we are almost there

God bless his Excellency and next President of Nigeria, Mr Peter Gregory OMOWALE Obi

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daniel Bwala Admits No Amount Of Blackmail Can Stop Peter Obi by taylor88(m): 4:54pm On Jan 18, 2023
embarassed
Re: Daniel Bwala Admits No Amount Of Blackmail Can Stop Peter Obi by God1000(m): 4:55pm On Jan 18, 2023
Peter Obi is unstoppable

8 Likes

Re: Daniel Bwala Admits No Amount Of Blackmail Can Stop Peter Obi by Urheadmaster(m): 4:55pm On Jan 18, 2023
tongue

Urchins and their tribalistic presidential candidates can go and kiss transformer tongue

Obi/Datti is a Nigeria up coming presidents elect.

10 Likes

Re: Daniel Bwala Admits No Amount Of Blackmail Can Stop Peter Obi by Eriokanmi: 4:56pm On Jan 18, 2023
I wish Daniel Bwala had joined LP. He just jumped from frypan to fire by defending the pdp. He was one of the few men of integrity in the apc

8 Likes

Re: Daniel Bwala Admits No Amount Of Blackmail Can Stop Peter Obi by PrinceOfLagos: 4:56pm On Jan 18, 2023
God1000:
Peter Obi is unstoppable
no amount of lies and propaganda by Tinubu and his useless and foolish urchins can stop Peter Obi victory in February

Nigeria will surely be great again

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniel Bwala Admits No Amount Of Blackmail Can Stop Peter Obi by PeterObi4LP: 5:07pm On Jan 18, 2023
Reno Omokri your principal have spoken. So get sense.

3 Likes

Re: Daniel Bwala Admits No Amount Of Blackmail Can Stop Peter Obi by God1000(m): 5:12pm On Jan 18, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
no amount of lies and propaganda by Tinubu and his useless and foolish urchins can stop Peter Obi victory in February

Nigeria will surely be great again
I agree wholeheartedly, the propagandists won't succeed

3 Likes

Re: Daniel Bwala Admits No Amount Of Blackmail Can Stop Peter Obi by PrinceOfLagos: 5:13pm On Jan 18, 2023
God1000:
I agree wholeheartedly, the propagandists won't succeed
Re: Daniel Bwala Admits No Amount Of Blackmail Can Stop Peter Obi by DSC7: 5:13pm On Jan 18, 2023
They all know that Obi is the man to beat....

If not for Obi wetin for concerned me with the coming election,....

I had to suspend my japa all because of Obi to make sure i lend my voice and vote for a better Nigeria....

But na after this election i go know weda suffer never tire Nigerians true true ..

5 Likes

Re: Daniel Bwala Admits No Amount Of Blackmail Can Stop Peter Obi by PrinceOfLagos: 5:13pm On Jan 18, 2023
DSC7:
They all know that Obi is the man to beat....

If not for Obi wetin for concerned me with the coming election,....

I had to suspend my japa all because of Obi to make sure i lend my voice and vote for a better Nigeria....

But na after this election i go know weda suffer never tire Nigerians true true ..

3 Likes

Re: Daniel Bwala Admits No Amount Of Blackmail Can Stop Peter Obi by Ofunaofu: 5:18pm On Jan 18, 2023
Peter Obi is an idea whose time has come

He is Unstoppable

3 Likes

Re: Daniel Bwala Admits No Amount Of Blackmail Can Stop Peter Obi by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 18, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
PDP spokesman , Daniel bwala has confessed that no amount of blackmail can stop Peter Obi and the Obidient movement.

Bwala, the spokesperson of Atiku abubakar presidential campaign council confessed on Arise Tv Morning show today that the Peter Obi and the Obidient movement is unstoppable .

Watch Video here
https://twitter.com/Topboychriss/status/1615703694216990723?t=SiKDjo_YPaUDRSCXyGI-mQ&s=19

Nlfpmod

Reality gradually setting in
Re: Daniel Bwala Admits No Amount Of Blackmail Can Stop Peter Obi by gozmok1(m): 5:34pm On Jan 18, 2023
Atiku is hated because of his perceived corrupt nature. But with Tinubu as his main opponent, Atiku is now looking like a saint.

HE PETER OBI IS A SAINT NO EFCC CASE VERY EDUCATED AND YOUNG HE HAS AN EDGE OVER OTHER CONTESTANTS , Now add the fact that kwankwaso and atiku are real Muzlem and core Northern Muslim men, then you'll understand the grave repercussions of bad publicity to the average Northerner. Not to forget that Tinubu is under a curse placed on him by Sheikh Jaafar, the most revered Islamic cleric in Northern Nigeria. Reason for the curse?

The cleric accused him of masterminding the massacre of the Hausas in Lagos when he was the governor.

Corruption, Drug dealing scandal, massacre of N0rtherners scandal, curse of Sheikh Jaafar factor, Desperation, Bad Press, "Fake Muzlem" factor, man, Tinubu is dea.d in the core North!....
.. OBIDATTI ISA GOAL

1 Like

Re: Daniel Bwala Admits No Amount Of Blackmail Can Stop Peter Obi by PrinceOfLagos: 4:41am On Jan 19, 2023
Ofunaofu:
Peter Obi is an idea whose time has come

He is Unstoppable
Re: Daniel Bwala Admits No Amount Of Blackmail Can Stop Peter Obi by Obidient4life3: 4:57am On Jan 19, 2023
The earlier Urchins understand that the better for their mental state!
Re: Daniel Bwala Admits No Amount Of Blackmail Can Stop Peter Obi by aariwa(m): 6:33am On Jan 19, 2023
The mistake the two old rogues made at the beginning of campaign was thinking most young voters who form the bulk of current voters would see them as an option. No they don’t see Tinubu and Atiku as an option worth a second look. The only choice they see is Peter Obi

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Bwala Admits No Amount Of Blackmail Can Stop Peter Obi by bonechamberlain(m): 6:53am On Jan 19, 2023
The purveyors of fake news have gone haywire these few days dishing all manner of propaganda and fake news that could ignite the country if not quickly addressed.
Re: Daniel Bwala Admits No Amount Of Blackmail Can Stop Peter Obi by dat9jaguy(m): 11:36am On Jan 19, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Watch Video here

Nlfpmod

(1) (Reply)

Can A Yoruba Man Vote Kwakwanso? / 2023: Some G5 Govs Are Working For Tinubu - Onanuga / 2023 Rerun, Should Peter Obi Make A Deal With Tinubu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.