Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,239 members, 7,836,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

I Brought Electricity From America, Vote For Me To Do More – Bola Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Brought Electricity From America, Vote For Me To Do More – Bola Tinubu (729 Views)

Dino Melaye bagged Doctor of Political Leadership from America University(pics) / Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes / Rochas Okorocha Welcomes His Wife On Return From America. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Brought Electricity From America, Vote For Me To Do More – Bola Tinubu by Featuredgist: 7:13pm On Jan 18, 2023
It has been reported by Critics have that Tinubu might be suffering from dementia following his constant incoherent comments.
Recently , the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Bola Tinubu, has suffered another gaffe, while speaking at his campaign in Ilorin, Kwara State on Tuesday.
Tinubu, who told the people during the rally to remain committed to the APC administration both at the state and national levels said the party just like it had done in the last seven years of President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration, had shown that it meant well for the country and its citizens.
He promised to continue with the track, while making some comments that seemed incoherent.
He said, “I brought electricity company all the way from America, paid for the studies and all the necessary little fundamental things, before you, you, put on sewing machine before you start sewing the clothes.”

Continue Reading on.....

https://featuredgist.com/i-brought-electricity-from-america-vote-for-me-to-do-more-bola-tinubu/
Re: I Brought Electricity From America, Vote For Me To Do More – Bola Tinubu by Jones4190(m): 7:15pm On Jan 18, 2023
this is verifiable achievement, no need of going to verify.

Re: I Brought Electricity From America, Vote For Me To Do More – Bola Tinubu by Naira20: 7:18pm On Jan 18, 2023
He forgot to tell Kwara people

He brought Lateef Jakande from Kwara State to govern Lagos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Brought Electricity From America, Vote For Me To Do More – Bola Tinubu by habsydiamond(m): 7:30pm On Jan 18, 2023
Wow... clap for ur self
Re: I Brought Electricity From America, Vote For Me To Do More – Bola Tinubu by Kaiser20: 7:31pm On Jan 18, 2023
Before 2023 election Tinubu must first submit himself to Medical diagnostic examination, using brain MRI (magnetic resonance imaging) scan, also called a head MRI, this will give us very clear images of the structures inside of his head — mainly, his brain.
Re: I Brought Electricity From America, Vote For Me To Do More – Bola Tinubu by Facehumble(f): 7:37pm On Jan 18, 2023
What about bringing the air that we breathe?
Re: I Brought Electricity From America, Vote For Me To Do More – Bola Tinubu by Tochi3(m): 7:39pm On Jan 18, 2023
Is it the roasted electricity.. with down payment..

Ha Thief'nubu.. grin cheesy

I pity the national cake.. Thief'nubu will rape the coffers out of the cake grin

3 Likes

Re: I Brought Electricity From America, Vote For Me To Do More – Bola Tinubu by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:41pm On Jan 18, 2023
Featuredgist:
“I brought electricity company all the way from America, paid for the studies and all the necessary little fundamental things, before you, you, put on sewing machine before you start sewing the clothes.”
grin grin grin there's usually someone at the background, mostly a woman's voice who completes his sentences for him grin grin

Then his boys will come on social media to explain what he meant to say grin grin grin

To crown it all his wife will be chastising him to stay awake grin

Oshiomole will entertain the audience with dance

While his body guards will tell you to off the camera while they support him as he walks and wee on his body grin grin

What kind of president will this kind of person make grin

So Nigeria no get electricity before Tinubu came into power

Chai!!! SMH

3 Likes

Re: I Brought Electricity From America, Vote For Me To Do More – Bola Tinubu by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:49pm On Jan 18, 2023
Jones4190:
this is verifiable achievement, no need of going to verify.
So Wike with integrity won the presidential ticket bah

Keep shooting yourself in the leg undecided

I no know where una dey keep una brain

Quantinue

2 Likes

Re: I Brought Electricity From America, Vote For Me To Do More – Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 18, 2023
I talk am say this man is in his childish stage of life now

1 Like

Re: I Brought Electricity From America, Vote For Me To Do More – Bola Tinubu by Babaken(m): 7:53pm On Jan 18, 2023
Drug enforcement agency should keep all eye's open for the person that supply this man drug.

Is getting out of hand.

1 Like

Re: I Brought Electricity From America, Vote For Me To Do More – Bola Tinubu by socialmediaman: 7:54pm On Jan 18, 2023
Re: I Brought Electricity From America, Vote For Me To Do More – Bola Tinubu by Thomthom(m): 8:33pm On Jan 18, 2023
[quote author=EmiliaC post=120163402]Are you a federal govt worker? Do you have someone working in the federal government? Contact me for fast and easy loan up to 4million without collateral/guarantor. Cheap interest rate (2.75%) and flexible loan services. T&C apply.
Check my profile for contact[/quot] is it only fed staffs what abt state.. And I hope this is not the bring 5k for processing fee tingy
Re: I Brought Electricity From America, Vote For Me To Do More – Bola Tinubu by everythinggirly(f): 9:01pm On Jan 18, 2023
Will you keep quiet? grin

1 Like

Re: I Brought Electricity From America, Vote For Me To Do More – Bola Tinubu by LegendHero(m): 9:04pm On Jan 18, 2023
Where is the lie in what he said?

—He brought Enron to Nigeria back then which is an American company.

—He was able to light up part of Lagos with the deal with Enron.

So he can actually brag with his success of bringing electricity from American company. If the short sighted OBJ regime had left him to perform to optimal level, Lagos would have been better for it today.

Obi supporters are dummies, they don’t understand what’s above their 3rd class intellect.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Will Banks accept old notes from customers on the 31st of January? / Obi And Datti Bromance / Shettima Laments, Lack Of Support From Northerners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.