Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,666 members, 7,955,408 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:16 AM

Which State In Nigeria Has The Largest Number Of Gay Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which State In Nigeria Has The Largest Number Of Gay Men (1773 Views)

Nigeria Gay Men Nearly Killed By Angry Youth After Catching Them Having Sex / Sex Tape Of Gay Actor Godwin Maduagwu / Meet The Woman Who Has Slept With Largest Number Of Men In One Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which State In Nigeria Has The Largest Number Of Gay Men by Curious345: 7:20pm On Jan 18, 2023
Hello lovely nairalanders .. I asked which state in Nigeria has the largest number of indigenous Gay community,

From my own research I will say it's Kano..

What is yours?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The Largest Number Of Gay Men by christianjoy(m): 7:50pm On Jan 18, 2023
Curious345:
Hello lovely nairalanders .. I asked which state in Nigeria has the largest number of indigenous Gay community,

What is yours?
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The Largest Number Of Gay Men by idahsy: 9:03pm On Jan 18, 2023
u hv any prrof ?
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The Largest Number Of Gay Men by BRIMBRAM: 9:22pm On Jan 18, 2023
Curious345:

What is yours?

Do you want to relocate?

1 Like

Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The Largest Number Of Gay Men by rickleye: 9:53pm On Jan 18, 2023
Can't be anywhere north - They have no tolerance for stuff.
Its Abuja. Now Abj is not a state but that's where they are. Next South East.

1 Like

Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The Largest Number Of Gay Men by Mrkindness: 11:28pm On Jan 18, 2023
Kano state.

1 Like

Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The Largest Number Of Gay Men by Mrkindness: 11:29pm On Jan 18, 2023
rickleye:
Can't be anywhere north - They have no tolerance for stuff.
Its Abuja. Now Abj is not a state but that's where they are. Next South East.
you have not heard of yan daudu in Kano ?

5 Likes

Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The Largest Number Of Gay Men by ntipro: 3:39am On Jan 19, 2023
How come it's Kano

Thought Islam don't permit that
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The Largest Number Of Gay Men by danvon(m): 4:01am On Jan 19, 2023
Gays aren't open about it, so it's pure speculation...

I think every major city has lots of gays living there the wealthier the plentier

1 Like

Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The Largest Number Of Gay Men by Almaigaa: 6:15am On Jan 19, 2023
Imo
Enugu
Abia
Anambra

1 Like

Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The Largest Number Of Gay Men by Flora2Sweet: 6:24am On Jan 19, 2023
Lekki lagos
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The Largest Number Of Gay Men by 07kjb: 7:41am On Jan 19, 2023
Almaigaa:
Imo
Enugu
Abia
Anambra

Make God no allow Igbo matter kill you

1 Like

Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The Largest Number Of Gay Men by Curious345: 8:17am On Jan 19, 2023
07kjb:

Make God no allow Igbo matter kill you
hahahahahahahahaha

(1) (Reply)

Where’s The Best Place To Get A Correct Wife Material? / Actor Chidi Ike: I Believe In Abstinence And My Goal Is To Marry As A Virgin / My Face When I Hear an APC Supporter Is Struggling to Feed [Pic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.