Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,260 members, 7,829,521 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Where’s The Best Place To Get A Correct Wife Material? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where’s The Best Place To Get A Correct Wife Material? (1676 Views)

Duty Of A Correct Wife / Why Is It So Hard To Fake A Correct Recharge Card Pin? / My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where’s The Best Place To Get A Correct Wife Material? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 23, 2023
I was having this discussion the other day with a younger friend who’s seriously looking to get married.

We were trying to decide on which of these options I’m about to share with you now is the best for a young guy looking for a decent lady to marry.

Let’s just say we argued and argued until it got dark and we had to leave the issue unresolved.

Nairalanders please help me settle this issue once and for all so that the young man can stop disturbing me.

The question is simple:

Where’s the best place to get a correct wife material?

A. Social gatherings

B. Church

C. Shopping mall/ Club

D. Workplace/ School

He will be reading your reply. Thanks in advance. Let’s go…
Re: Where’s The Best Place To Get A Correct Wife Material? by Carcholce: 10:05pm On Apr 23, 2023
This is the real definition of SundayNightGist.

40 years old men!

7 Likes

Re: Where’s The Best Place To Get A Correct Wife Material? by Lemos14: 10:05pm On Apr 23, 2023
SundayNightGist:
I was having this discussion the other day with a younger friend who’s seriously looking to get married.

We were trying to decide on which of these options I’m about to share with you now is the best for a young guy looking for a decent lady to marry.

Let’s just say we argued and argued until it got dark and we had to leave the issue unresolved.

Nairalanders please help me settle this issue once and for all so that the young man can stop disturbing me.

The question is simple:

A. Social gatherings

B. Church

C. Shopping mall/ Club

D. Workplace/ School

There is no best place.

But whatever you do just know that church is the worst place. I'm sure you understand why

9 Likes

Re: Where’s The Best Place To Get A Correct Wife Material? by PerfectStranger(m): 10:18pm On Apr 23, 2023
Carcholce:

40 years old men!

They might be in their 50s tho grin

3 Likes

Re: Where’s The Best Place To Get A Correct Wife Material? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 23, 2023
What is your definition of a wife material?

2 Likes

Re: Where’s The Best Place To Get A Correct Wife Material? by Bahamas95(m): 10:27pm On Apr 23, 2023
OP please remove church from the options, you see many pretenders in churches and other places of worship. Active/retired oloshos also go to church.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where’s The Best Place To Get A Correct Wife Material? by datola: 10:31pm On Apr 23, 2023
Better while still in school: University, Poly, etc..

2 Likes

Re: Where’s The Best Place To Get A Correct Wife Material? by helinues: 10:37pm On Apr 23, 2023
Google

undecided

1 Like

Re: Where’s The Best Place To Get A Correct Wife Material? by AchrafHakimi: 10:37pm On Apr 23, 2023
Embassies

1 Like

Re: Where’s The Best Place To Get A Correct Wife Material? by VinnyBaba: 9:10am On Apr 24, 2023
Samantha124:

A Girl that is Submissive, can cook well and Clean well.

Dat's a Simple definition of Wife Material. sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where’s The Best Place To Get A Correct Wife Material? by Danisaint112(m): 10:21am On Apr 24, 2023
If you want to find a wife material your best bet is going to your village.

If you carefully search and make enquires you will find many for the villagers know girls that are responsible and the harlots.

You will pick a girl that, is not too exposed, humble, loyal, respectful, knows how to cook, hardworking, a virgin and possibly beautiful but the problem is you end marrying an illiterate.

And if you send her to school, Otilo! She is a goner... 😂
The worst part is she might end up filing for a divorce because her eyes don tear.

Now this is not my worry or should be your worry because if you got cash and treats her well she won't leave you.

But the thought of your wife banging several men in school (those dirty boys that sag) is every man's worry and fear. The fear of not being faithful is still my worry. Because that thing called Konji issa bastard. 😁

The day I solve this issue I will go to my village or any village I dim fit in Nigeria and pick a wife.

2 Likes

Re: Where’s The Best Place To Get A Correct Wife Material? by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 24, 2023
Library or book store is more ideal

4 Likes

Re: Where’s The Best Place To Get A Correct Wife Material? by Newsneako: 10:51am On Apr 24, 2023
SundayNightGist:

The question is simple:

A. Social gatherings

B. Church

C. Shopping mall/ Club

D. Workplace/ School

If you're a good man God will bring a good woman to you.
Re: Where’s The Best Place To Get A Correct Wife Material? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 24, 2023
Carcholce:

40 years old men!

Na wa for you oooo!
Re: Where’s The Best Place To Get A Correct Wife Material? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 24, 2023
Lemos14:

There is no best place.

But whatever you do just know that church is the worst place. I'm sure you understand why

Abeg oo, I no understand why oo!
Please why is church of all places the worst place?
Re: Where’s The Best Place To Get A Correct Wife Material? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 24, 2023
PerfectStranger:

They might be in their 50s tho grin

Mpa man!
Re: Where’s The Best Place To Get A Correct Wife Material? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 24, 2023
Samantha124:

A woman of virtue o
Godly
Decent
Low or no body count
God-fearing
Not worldly
Hardworking
Etc

2 Likes

Re: Where’s The Best Place To Get A Correct Wife Material? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 24, 2023
Bahamas95:
OP please remove church from the options, you see many pretenders in churches and other places of worship. Active/retired oloshos also go to church.

Are you for real
Re: Where’s The Best Place To Get A Correct Wife Material? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 24, 2023
datola:
Better while still in school: University, Poly, etc..

Hmmmn
We no come sharp the time wey we dey school nko?

1 Like

Re: Where’s The Best Place To Get A Correct Wife Material? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 24, 2023
helinues:
Google

undecided

The options go too much. Help a brother abeg.
Re: Where’s The Best Place To Get A Correct Wife Material? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 24, 2023
AchrafHakimi:
Embassies

grin
Na wa ooo!
Re: Where’s The Best Place To Get A Correct Wife Material? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Apr 24, 2023
Danisaint112:
If you want to find a wife material your best bet is going to your village.

If you carefully search and make enquires you will find many for the villagers know girls that are responsible. that are responsible.

You will pick a girl pick that, is not to exposed, humble, loyal, respectful, knows how to cook, hardworking, a virgin and possibly beautiful but the problem is you end marrying illiterate.

And if you send her to school, Otilo! She is a goner... 😂
The worst part is she might end up filing for a divorce because her eyes don tear.

Now this is not my worry or should be your worry because if you got cash and treats her well she won't leave you.

But the thought of your wife banging several men in school (those dirty boys that sag) is every man's worry and fear. The fear of not being faithful is still my worry.

The day solve this issue I will go to my village or any village I dim fit in Nigeria and pick a wife.

You too sabi bros
Oil dey your head Omo ogbon!
Re: Where’s The Best Place To Get A Correct Wife Material? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 24, 2023
Failure2019:

Ok Sir grin
Re: Where’s The Best Place To Get A Correct Wife Material? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 24, 2023
Failure2019:

Ok Sir Oga Failuregrin
Re: Where’s The Best Place To Get A Correct Wife Material? by RightToReject(m): 1:29pm On Apr 24, 2023
A place like this, Nairaland, is one of the best places any man that is discerning can find the ambiguous "wife material." As I mentioned, one must be discerning to get it right to avoid setting oneself up for miserableness; to be able to dissect all types of women regardless of how hard they try to gloss over their true selves.

For instance, if, as a man, your definition of a wife material is the type of woman from strong ethical leanings, you must be discerning to be able to dissect and pick her out among the types of women with the demeanors of wolves in the sheep's clothes (the disingenuous lots that are mostly religiously inclined) and the crass women (the damaged lots that form woke) with the demeanors of non-pretentious women the ignorant lots among observers do mistake for independent-minded women.

3 Likes

Re: Where’s The Best Place To Get A Correct Wife Material? by Truvelisback(m): 1:29pm On Apr 24, 2023
In a typical Calabar man's voice. My blora, wife material harto ge ro. Even for church gan, e no sure.

1 Like

Re: Where’s The Best Place To Get A Correct Wife Material? by Bahamas95(m): 1:40pm On Apr 24, 2023
SundayNightGist:

Are you for real
Ya, I know what am talking about.

My cousin worked as a manager in a brothel years back, on sundays almost all the pròstitutes in the brothel go to their various churches. With their sister Mary kinda dressing you'll never know they're oloshos if you don't know them.

I can't assure any man looking for a wife that he'll see a decent woman in church. A church is like a hospital with patients suffering from various ailments. Not all of them respond to treatment. After listening to the sermon by the preacher they'll still fall back to base and continue with their "hustle".

5 Likes

Re: Where’s The Best Place To Get A Correct Wife Material? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 24, 2023
I once played a submissive wife material prank on my fiance just to see his reaction.

The first thing I did is that I went to his house and I knew the time he was knocking off from his place of work... So as soon as I got there, I started preparing dinner.

When he arrived, I quickly rushed to him and greeted him by bowing down.. grin grin grin.. he gave me this one strange look, but didn't say anything.. I took his bag from him and poured him a glass of wine.

I then told him to sit back as I go and prepare him a nice warm bubble bath and I said to him that dinner will be ready by the time he's done bathing.. Even though I knew that he's on a strict balanced diet, I decided to prepare him some traditional food that day.. grin grin grin

After he was done bathing, I told him to go and sit on the couch instead of the dining room... I then prepared some warm water for him to wash his hands and as I gave him the water, I knelt down and bowed my head... He asked me what was wrong and I told him nothing was wrong with a smile.. grin grin grin.. As I gave him his food, I also knelt down, this time he held my arm and asked me why I was doing what I was doing, I just told him that I felt that it was the right thing to do.. grin grin grin

I'd agree with everything that he said without challenging his opinion or giving him my own point of view... That's unlike me.. grin grin

While he was eating, I decided to sit on the floor and started massaging his feet while asking him about his day and telling him about my day too..😂😂😂.. He told me to stop, but I told him that I insist... He asked if I wanted something from him or his help with something, but I said no.. grin grin grin

I'd bring him breakfast in bed.

I repeated the same thing the following day because I just enjoyed seeing his reaction, I even decided to wash his clothes with my hands even though there's a washing machine in the house... I was planning to play the prank on him for a week before I tell him the truth.. But on the fourth day this man woke me up at around 3am and told me to tell him what was wrong, else he wasn't going to let me go back to sleep until the sunrise... He knew how much I love my sleep.

He even pulled the duvet off my body.. grin grin cheesy.. we had an argument and he complained that he didn't like the new me, that he wanted the old fun, bubbly, and feisty me, someone who can challenge him every now and then.. grin grin grin

I started feeling bad and I finally told him everything, that it was just a prank.. grin grin grin.. You should have seen how relieved he was..🤣🤣🤣
VinnyBaba:

A Girl that is Submissive, can cook well and Clean well.

Dat's a Simple definition of Wife Material. sad

4 Likes

Re: Where’s The Best Place To Get A Correct Wife Material? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 24, 2023
Most of those women you call God fearing are devils within... The church is just a cover up.

What you see as decent, another man might see it as indecent and how would you expect her not to be worldly when she's living within the world?

I mean in the end you may end up cheating on her with a woman that is the complete opposite of everything you mentioned here.
SundayNightGist:

A woman of virtue o
Godly
Decent
Low or no body count
God-fearing
Not worldly
Hardworking
Etc

2 Likes

Re: Where’s The Best Place To Get A Correct Wife Material? by Danisaint112(m): 2:14pm On Apr 24, 2023
SundayNightGist:

You too sabi bros
Oil dey your head Omo ogbon!

No loud am. We dish it out as the spirit leads. 🙂

1 Like

Re: Where’s The Best Place To Get A Correct Wife Material? by RightToReject(m): 2:15pm On Apr 24, 2023
Samantha124:
I once played a submissive wife material prank on my fiance just to see his reaction.

The first thing I did is that I went to his house and I knew the time he was knocking off from his place of work... So as soon as I got there, I started preparing dinner.

When he arrived, I quickly rushed to him and greeted him by bowing down.. grin grin grin.. he gave me this one strange look, but didn't say anything.. I took his bag from him and poured him a glass of wine.

I then told him to sit back as I go and prepare him a nice warm bubble bath and I said to him that dinner will be ready by the time he's done bathing.. Even though I knew that he's on a strict balanced diet, I decided to prepare him some traditional food that day.. grin grin grin

After he was done bathing, I told him to go and sit on the couch instead of the dining room... I then prepared some warm water for him to wash his hands and as I gave him the water, I knelt down and bowed my head... He asked me what was wrong and I told him nothing was wrong with a smile.. grin grin grin.. As I gave him his food, I also knelt down, this time he held my arm and asked me why I was doing what I was doing, I just told him that I felt that it was the right thing to do.. grin grin grin

I'd agree with everything that he said without challenging his opinion or giving him my own point of view... That's unlike me.. grin grin

While he was eating, I decided to sit on the floor and started massaging his feet while asking him about his day and telling him about my day too..😂😂😂.. He told me to stop, but I told him that I insist... He asked if I wanted something from him or his help with something, but I said no.. grin grin grin

I'd bring him breakfast in bed.

I repeated the same thing the following day because I just enjoyed seeing his reaction, I even decided to wash his clothes with my hands even though there's a washing machine in the house... I was planning to play the prank on him for a week before I tell him the truth.. But on the fourth day this man woke me up at around 3am and told me to tell him what was wrong, else he wasn't going to let me go back to sleep until the sunrise... He knew how much I love my sleep.

He even pulled the duvet off my body.. grin grin cheesy.. we had an argument and he complained that he didn't like the new me, that he wanted the old fun, bubbly, and feisty me, someone who can challenge him every now and then.. grin grin grin

I started feeling bad and I finally told him everything, that it was just a prank.. grin grin grin.. You should have seen how relieved he was..🤣🤣🤣

Stop equating servility to submissiveness. The majority of what you did, as narrated, are servile acts, and any sane/discerning man would definitely be annoyed with them and will easily see through your shenanigans/intending pernicious results.

5 Likes

Re: Where’s The Best Place To Get A Correct Wife Material? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 24, 2023
But I was doing the exact same thing that you men want in a submissive woman. undecided undecided undecided

What is it that you men really want
RightToReject:

Stop equating servility to submissiveness. The majority of what you did, as narrated, are servile acts, and any sane/discerning man would definitely be annoyed with them and will easily see through your shenanigans/intending pernicious results.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Told. / If She's Prepares A Dish, Make Sure She Eats It With You From Same Plate / Praying in the spirit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.