Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion (56452 Views)

Bayelsa Female Welder, Faith Lesley, Buys A Car As Birthday Gift / Lady Quits Her £50k Job To Start Her Own Business, Buys Her 1st House At 25 / Nkem Okechukwu, Graduate Who Taps & Sells Palm Wine (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion by SUNNINO(m): 5:45pm On Jan 19, 2023
Na only God know us we'll, because disguise with some business. And do dubious things behind the scene to make money.

Re: Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion by Isabi4lov: 5:46pm On Jan 19, 2023
Palm wine wey dey cure malaria cheesy
Re: Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion by olaeffect(m): 5:46pm On Jan 19, 2023
Adesina18111:
The story no too clear...e remain part two

Summary of the whole story is; "Na God ooo"

I prefer "na God ooo" from a successful Nigerian business person, than any bullshit story grin

Every, I repeat, every single successful Nigerian has a real story aside from his/her normal story.

Re: Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion by mployer(m): 5:46pm On Jan 19, 2023
Kidnapper.

Be whining yourself.
Re: Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion by silibaba: 5:49pm On Jan 19, 2023
OpzyGist:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHLxryceAY4

A Nigerian man who is a palm wine tapper has built a mansion with the business often regarded as meant for the poor.

This was seen in a A viral video of the man posted on Facebook by popular comedian, Mama Uka, has gone viral and raked in 451k views.

The man named Utobo, who has become a professional tapper, is from Amufi, Enugu Ezike, Enugu state.

In a video interaction with popular comedian, Mama Uka, Utobo said he initially stopped the business but nothing else worked for him.

Apart from using the business to build a fine house, Utobo has also used it to buy a brand-new Mercedes Benz and also send his wife to the university level with the business.

When he was asked...

“I Started When I Was 12”: Nigerian Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion & Trains Wife up to University

https://opzygist.com.ng/gossips-and-news/nigerian-palm-wine-tapper-buys-benz/
anybody that believe this news should also believe it when I say that my grandma is still a virgin.

Re: Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion by Mrkumareze(m): 5:49pm On Jan 19, 2023
flejnr2:

The level of your illiteracy is that you would have enquired how much a gallon of good palm wine from Enugu ezzike is sold, a gallon(4litres) on a normal market day is sold 8k and in festive period sold from 20k-30k due to demand and the smallest wine seller comes to market with not less than 3 gallons in a day. so a normal wine tapper in Igbo land that has enough palm trees that are his own is not ya mate on a normal day , he might be selling more than 50gallons a day with his contact

How many palm trees do you think can give you 50 gallons in a day ? Remember, what they tap is upwine..
There's more to that man's wealth.. if he makes money from palmwine, his choice of car can't be such Mercedes or, even have the money for such a duplex ..
As time goes on, we ll findout his source of wealth.

Re: Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion by Slic1: 5:51pm On Jan 19, 2023
Nemesis0147:
yes
We are saying the same thing oh…they make a lot of money from this palm wine business….a cup of palm wine was sold for 700 during the festive period.

My town Umulumgbe a cup was sold 1200 during festive period.
Re: Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion by Streetmovement(m): 5:52pm On Jan 19, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Well well
Re: Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion by Cantonese: 5:52pm On Jan 19, 2023
Thisis2raw:
Whoever believes that story that tapping palm wine, built him that house and bought him GLE is slow.

Well who can blame you? Some people think only white collar jobs, embezzling public funds by politicians or Yahoo are the way to achieve financial success.

Farmers are quite wealthy. PMB is a farmer, just like many northern political leaders. Their farms yield millions to them yearly. Those who own orange and mango farms, have huge processing factories. Now that Nigerian rice is sold at close to N40K, farmers smile to the bank daily.

Re: Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion by temiflex01(m): 5:53pm On Jan 19, 2023
I buy 25litres of palm wine in Lagos for N10k, outside Lagos shouldn't be more than N6k to 7k. How many he sells daily? And gor how many years did he saves for the project. He should give us the figures not cock bull stories. Ibo man! grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion by apache4: 5:54pm On Jan 19, 2023
Lol, guy you just reminded me of my days as a student in Ukehe, we used to visit Umunko for fresh Palm wine. We always drank free palm wine though

flejnr2:

Palmwine cerise’s moreover the festive period is over ask of umunko palmwine how much a gallon is sold
Re: Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion by Cantonese: 5:54pm On Jan 19, 2023
Mrkumareze:

How many palm trees do you think can give you 50 gallons in a day ? Remember, what they tap is upwine..
There's more to that man's wealth.. if he makes money from palmwine, his choice of car can't be such Mercedes or, even have the money for such a duplex ..

Chai. Bros please ask for information.
Re: Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion by flejnr2(f): 5:55pm On Jan 19, 2023
apache4:
Lol, guy you just reminded me of my days as a student in Ukehe, we used to visit Umunko for fresh Palm wine. We always drank free palm wine though

Palm wine wey go Harvard, two cups go run you better heat for body
Re: Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion by Juanmike(m): 5:56pm On Jan 19, 2023
Srredkita:
Which kind lie be this..
Thr type that kills.

Re: Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion by olatuns2017: 5:56pm On Jan 19, 2023
OpzyGist:

A Nigerian man who is a palm wine tapper has built a mansion with the business often regarded as meant for the poor.

This was seen in a A viral video of the man posted on Facebook by popular comedian, Mama Uka, has gone viral and raked in 451k views.

The man named Utobo, who has become a professional tapper, is from Amufi, Enugu Ezike, Enugu state.

In a video interaction with popular comedian, Mama Uka, Utobo said he initially stopped the business but nothing else worked for him.

Apart from using the business to build a fine house, Utobo has also used it to buy a brand-new Mercedes Benz and also send his wife to the university level with the business.

When he was asked...

“I Started When I Was 12”: Nigerian Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion & Trains Wife up to University

Igbos

Ibo

Follow them at your risk.

Iro topo ju

Re: Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion by 2elliot: 5:56pm On Jan 19, 2023
ghiloman28:
Am Not surprise lol Igbos and using small business to cover face for their hidden shady deals are 5 & 6.
Igbo has made me seen almost everything am buying in any Nigeria store or market as fakes except farm produce, because what they cannot do to make does not exit even branded waters they will adulterate it. Trust them at your own peril
Do you look like someone that can afford the originals of anything?

Re: Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion by Cantonese: 5:57pm On Jan 19, 2023
temiflex01:
I buy 25litres of palm wine in Lagos for N10k, outside Lagos shouldn't be more than N6k to 7k. How many he sells daily? And gor how many years did he saves for the project. He should give us the figures not cock bull stories. Ibo man! grin grin grin

Unfortunately you buy completely diluted palmwine in Lagos at very cheap prices. Between the Niger bridge and Enugu, are found some of the best palmwine in the whole world. Palmwine is very expensive and you get palmwine undiluted. If you purchase undiluted palmwine in the SE, it is not at the same level with the ones you find in Lagos, with due respect.

Re: Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion by HardMirror(m): 5:57pm On Jan 19, 2023
Starboytwo:
Whining
it is possible. He sells 20 gallons a day. That is about 140k perday. Over N4m per month. It is very possible. I once was into meat business, i did not believe the amount that you could make a day. Dont get carried away by how dirty some jobs look, they make more money than some bluecollar jobs.
Making 4million per month is not a big deal if you are into business.

Re: Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion by flejnr2(f): 5:58pm On Jan 19, 2023
temiflex01:
What you buy is sacarin and flavor mixed with dry gin or better still maybe ngwor. Na your toilet you just Dey suffer

Re: Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion by Silentmoni(m): 6:01pm On Jan 19, 2023
Srredkita:
Which kind lie be this..
No go hustle..... everything dey be you like film trick....dey play you hear
Re: Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion by putin2: 6:01pm On Jan 19, 2023
This is definition of Igbo man we can turn anything to gold dey there . Some go dey beef

Re: Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion by flejnr2(f): 6:02pm On Jan 19, 2023
silibaba:
anybody that believe this news should also believe it when I say that my grandma is still a virgin.
Very possible because your fada was adopted grin

Re: Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion by HeroicMeastro: 6:04pm On Jan 19, 2023
OpzyGist:

When he was asked...

How many human sacrifices did he made in the shrine?
Cos I no de trust those people from the other side of the country

Re: Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion by 2elliot: 6:06pm On Jan 19, 2023
Mrkumareze:

Don't be a kill joy. He may even own a palmwine bar where he or his wife sells assorted meats that go well with palmwine. If it is a structured business, there is no way he won't make money.

Re: Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion by DWJOBScom(m): 6:07pm On Jan 19, 2023
temiflex01:

Forget what you buy from Lagos
A real palm wine drinker won't touch those enhanced drinks in lagos.
You need to travel to this community for a taste.
A glass is sold for 900 - 1200, a fad cry from your 25litres.
Open your mindset and read

Re: Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion by korede181: 6:07pm On Jan 19, 2023
ipob informant

Re: Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion by DWJOBScom(m): 6:09pm On Jan 19, 2023
Cantonese:

Unfortunately you buy completely diluted palmwine in Lagos at very cheap prices. Between the Niger bridge and Enugu, are found some of the best palmwine in the whole world. Palmwine is very expensive and you get palmwine undiluted. If you purchase undiluted palmwine in the SE, it is not at the same level with the ones you find in Lagos, with due respect.

Don't mind him
He may not even know what is palmwine

Re: Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion by temiflex01(m): 6:09pm On Jan 19, 2023
You still didn't make a point, how much is 25litres in your area? Let's do the calculations on how many 25litres of keg he sells daily and how many years he is into the business/how many months in a Yr the palmwine flows. Excluding all his daily run cost and personal and family expenses, we will still never get the figures of that project. Only illiterates believe shit.
I am sure if you ask him those questions unprepared, he will implicate himself.

Cantonese:

Re: Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion by nedekid: 6:11pm On Jan 19, 2023
AmuDimpka:
why can't you just tap from his grace and move on
Is that how you just "tap from grace"?

Re: Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion by Mrkumareze(m): 6:12pm On Jan 19, 2023
Cantonese:

Chai. Bros please ask for information.

Bro this is what I know well, starting from raffia wine, palmwine (up n down ones) .. We had such scenarios in my town, las las we discovered they were into illegal deals...

Uber Sacks 3,500 Employees Via A Zoom Call / My 9 Months Experience As A Non-Tech Remote Worker In Nigeria / Lawyer Who Posed With Buhari's Daughter In Hijab During Bar Programe Speaks.PICS