Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion (56454 Views)

Bayelsa Female Welder, Faith Lesley, Buys A Car As Birthday Gift / Lady Quits Her £50k Job To Start Her Own Business, Buys Her 1st House At 25 / Nkem Okechukwu, Graduate Who Taps & Sells Palm Wine (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion by Sweetvie: 6:12pm On Jan 19, 2023
Nice! smiley
Re: Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion by BOBBYNIGUESZ(m): 6:14pm On Jan 19, 2023
flejnr2:

The level of your illiteracy is that you would have enquired how much a gallon of good palm wine from Enugu ezzike is sold, a gallon(4litres) on a normal market day is sold 8k and in festive period sold from 20k-30k due to demand and the smallest wine seller comes to market with not less than 3 gallons in a day. so a normal wine tapper in Igbo land that has enough palm trees that are his own is not ya mate on a normal day , he might be selling more than 50gallons a day with his contact

Well said
Re: Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion by Curiouscity(m): 6:15pm On Jan 19, 2023
ModCaller:
This is a lie. Any mathematically sound person can easily run the numbers.

It's a lie. He should tell you people where he got 25 million to raise that duplex to that level and 15 million to buy that Benz there.

40 million my ass. Only in Nigeria

The man mentioned the minimum and maximum number of gallons he produce a day.
Let's go with the minimum = 10 gallons during dry season. (20 - 25 during rainy season)
Each gallon sells at 7K.

A day during dry season = 70k.
A week during dry season = 490K.

Even if someone can earn 50K per day consistently for 5 years, what is 25m?

That is the mathematics you wanted to see.

I am not from South East, but South South. I grew up in a typical village where we had many palm wine tappers. In my community/state, palm wine is not as expensive as in Igboland, because we tap raffia palm tree not palm oil tree. Yet more than 60% of the palm wine tappers in my community built nice/big block houses, sent their kids to good secondary schools in the 80s/90s. 2 of them, their kids were among the 1st set of university graduates from my own village.

In Nigeria today, it is possible to hide under any trade to commit crime, that is why we see red flags everywhere whenever someone who is in a "lowly" trade is seen with things we think are the exclusive rights of the high and mighty.

Hardwork and consistency still pays!

Re: Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion by Ezmans: 6:15pm On Jan 19, 2023
It's impossible because both house and Benz is up to 25 Million naira, he has another source of income because palm wine taper's only collect there own share from the owners once in four days in Igbo land
Re: Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion by Rexymania(m): 6:16pm On Jan 19, 2023
Just dey play
Re: Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion by apache4: 6:16pm On Jan 19, 2023
My dear i dey tell you .

I wish i can go back to those days

Life was sweeter then

flejnr2:

Palm wine wey go Harvard, two cups go run you better heat for body
Re: Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion by nedekid: 6:17pm On Jan 19, 2023
Just watched the video.
He seems genuine.
Re: Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion by MrCGPA(m): 6:18pm On Jan 19, 2023
Some Ignoramus calls every White Drink in a Container as Palm Wine. The Best Palm Wine is Tapped from Live Palm Trees in the Location where the Water Table is very far from the surface of the earth. Though Palm Wine Could equally be tapped from Palm Trees in a Surface Water Areas but the Concentration of those ones are not same with those tapped from a location where water is very far from the Surface. Those good types of Palm Wines are mostly tapped from Ogbadibo Local Government Area of Benue State and some Nearby Enugu Local Government areas like Igboeze South and North, Udenu and other parts. Palm Wine gotten from Rafia palms like the ones around Ikrodu Lagos is not same with what they are saying here. Palm Wine gotten from fallen Palm Wine Trees isn't in same Class too. The Real Palm Wine from Live Palm Trees if Undiluted has no Foreign drinks equal!

Human Beings nowadays can be undefined but people can make fortunes from tapping palm wine. If he has palm trees UpTo the numbers he mentioned in the video, then it's very possible.

Though after Critical Observation of his Waist using the type of Climbing Rope he is carrying, I became doubtful because the Climbing Rope supposed to make his Waist very Dark in complexion since he climbs so many Palm Trees severally per day.

Re: Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion by HitRun(m): 6:18pm On Jan 19, 2023
Thisis2raw:
Whoever believes that story that tapping palm wine, built him that house and bought him GLE is slow.

Did you do the numbers before you came to this conclusion?
Re: Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion by Tinubumyman: 6:18pm On Jan 19, 2023
Dey play o
Re: Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion by Ojobankez: 6:20pm On Jan 19, 2023
Just dey play.
Re: Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion by HitRun(m): 6:20pm On Jan 19, 2023
ModCaller:
This is a lie. Any mathematically sound person can easily run the numbers.

It's a lie. He should tell you people where he got 25 million to raise that duplex to that level and 15 million to buy that Benz there.

40 million my ass. Only in Nigeria

If he taps 57 palm trees 3 times a day, the numbers add up.
Re: Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion by ahiboilandgas: 6:21pm On Jan 19, 2023
Thisis2raw:
Whoever believes that story that tapping palm wine, built him that house and bought him GLE is slow.
.he is giving break down. 7000 x 26 gallon daily x25.he gross around 4.5m per month x 7 months =over 30m yearly .

Re: Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion by ModCaller: 6:23pm On Jan 19, 2023
HitRun:

If he taps 57 palm trees 3 times a day, the numbers add up.

This is the exact number that doesn't add up. Palm trees do not produce sap everyday, all year round. They usually run dry after being tapped for few days.

Re: Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion by emekauser(m): 6:23pm On Jan 19, 2023
The numbers are not adding up. How can a person with 56 palm trees buy a 2014 gle and his building a mission.
We have to check that guy well
I was expecting him to say he has over 2000 palm trees with 300 employees .
Re: Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion by juman(m): 6:24pm On Jan 19, 2023
Hard work.
All jobs are good and highly rewarding if you are very hard working.

But igbo man might be doing illegal business alongside.
I fear for him he may be kidnapped or even killed out of envy. Their region is war zone.
Re: Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion by MiaBeer(m): 6:25pm On Jan 19, 2023
Without reading the details and watching the video, I can tell you that’s an Igbo man. Real money is in the gutters and not those Yahoo and Ritual stuff. Gerriitt ? Look deeper into your legitimate passion and see real money right there.

Re: Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion by ModCaller: 6:27pm On Jan 19, 2023
ahiboilandgas:
.he is giving break down. 7000 x 26 gallon daily x25.he gross around 4.5m per month x 7 months =over 30m yearly .

Curiouscity:

The man mentioned the minimum and maximum number of gallons he produce a day.
Let's go with the minimum = 10 gallons during dry season. (20 - 25 during rainy season)
Each gallon sells at 7K.

A day during dry season = 70k.
A week during dry season = 490K.

Even if someone can earn 50K per day consistently for 5 years, what is 25m?

That is the mathematics you wanted to see.

I am not from South East, but South South. I grew up in a typical village where we had many palm wine tappers. In my community/state, palm wine is not as expensive as in Igboland, because we tap raffia palm tree not palm oil tree. Yet more than 60% of the palm wine tappers in my community built nice/big block houses, sent their kids to good secondary schools in the 80s/90s. 2 of them, their kids were among the 1st set of university graduates from my own village.

In Nigeria today, it is possible to hide under any trade to commit crime, that is why we see red flags everywhere whenever someone who is in a "lowly" trade is seen with things we think are the exclusive rights of the high and mighty.

Hardwork and consistency still pays!

We're both educated people. Something inside you should be telling you that you can't even consistently get a total of 10 gallons of palm tree sap from 56 palm tree every day.

Palm trees are not rivers. Each of those gallons look like 5 litres to me. 50 liters everyday day from 57 trees is a lie. Talk more of 130 liters everyday.

Each tree usually produce less than 20 litres a month.

Re: Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion by okoroemeka(m): 6:31pm On Jan 19, 2023
Thisis2raw:
it is very possible if the man is prudent , disciplined with money,in the typical Igbo village there are meetings every 4 marketday that business people, farmers,artisains contribute and save money,a palmwine tapper like that suppose to save a good amount every 4 days and he will target to use the money and store palm oil and sell when the prices double,thus increasing his money×3,don't joke with Igbo people on how to cultivate and grow money on a small scale they are the masters

Re: Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion by tabaralph: 6:32pm On Jan 19, 2023
OpzyGist:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHLxryceAY4

A Nigerian man who is a palm wine tapper has built a mansion with the business often regarded as meant for the poor.

This was seen in a A viral video of the man posted on Facebook by popular comedian, Mama Uka, has gone viral and raked in 451k views.

The man named Utobo, who has become a professional tapper, is from Amufi, Enugu Ezike, Enugu state.

In a video interaction with popular comedian, Mama Uka, Utobo said he initially stopped the business but nothing else worked for him.

Apart from using the business to build a fine house, Utobo has also used it to buy a brand-new Mercedes Benz and also send his wife to the university level with the business.

When he was asked...

“I Started When I Was 12”: Nigerian Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion & Trains Wife up to University

https://opzygist.com.ng/gossips-and-news/nigerian-palm-wine-tapper-buys-benz/
He bought a brand new Mercedes’ Benz without finishing his supposedly mansion because I can see the Benz in front of the uncompleted building…ayam not understanding
Re: Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion by useni1: 6:32pm On Jan 19, 2023
Srredkita:
Which kind lie be this..
japa and poverty don blind your eye. Useless and unproductive lazy youth. The first 100k richest carpenter in Nigeria are richer than every single Nigerian who traveled to America or Canada. Dumb idiots will never see the potential in their country even in the means of plentiful. Mumu

Re: Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion by afbstrategies: 6:32pm On Jan 19, 2023
Thisis2raw:
Continue to stay next to your computer and wait for someone else money. That's why you don't believe his story until they catch you one day and hushpuppie you. Real money is truly in places where you don't expect them to be. Continue to wait ...... lipsrsealed

Re: Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion by CaptainAyub: 6:33pm On Jan 19, 2023
temiflex01:
I buy 25litres of palm wine in Lagos for N10k, outside Lagos shouldn't be more than N6k to 7k. How many he sells daily? And gor how many years did he saves for the project. He should give us the figures not cock bull stories. Ibo man! grin grin grin
25litres of mixed with water,mixed with overnight/yesterday wine,mixed with saccharin etc.
A gallon of palm wine was sold for 6k in my village this Christmas.
Some of these established tappers have more than 50 trees they tap daily.
At this stage,they just pay others to tap them and supervise the process.
Palm wine is quite a big deal in the SE

Re: Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion by Nolevel666: 6:37pm On Jan 19, 2023
I pity those believing this trash.
If you’ve seen a professional liar before, you won’t doubt what I’m saying.

I’m not saying it’s not possible but meh, he maybe has sons abroad or some other thing he PROBABLY INVESTED THE MONEY HE GOT FROM THIS BUSINESS INTO that made him hit big.

Telling me you bought Gle and built this fine house in these hard times with palm wine tapping is a FAT lie!

You need an unlimited area of land for that

Re: Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion by silibaba: 6:37pm On Jan 19, 2023
flejnr2:

Very possible because your fada was adopted grin

Re: Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion by ghiloman28(m): 6:37pm On Jan 19, 2023
Lol is that why you and your region people want to make money by producing fakes that will be killing the Nigerians. Am still saying if Nigeria stay working easterners will be majorly affected coz they feeds on fakes products they sell around.
2elliot:
Do you look like someone that can afford the originals of anything?

Re: Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion by waice6571: 6:38pm On Jan 19, 2023
All I know is, I AM NOT STUPID! cool cool shocked

Wetago?
Re: Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion by CaptainAyub: 6:39pm On Jan 19, 2023
Cantonese:

Unfortunately you buy completely diluted palmwine in Lagos at very cheap prices. Between the Niger bridge and Enugu, are found some of the best palmwine in the whole world. Palmwine is very expensive and you get palmwine undiluted. If you purchase undiluted palmwine in the SE, it is not at the same level with the ones you find in Lagos, with due respect.
Re: Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion by Mummyimbecile(m): 6:39pm On Jan 19, 2023
All iyam Karid made it possible!

Holy water, unadulterated !
Re: Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion by CaptainAyub: 6:39pm On Jan 19, 2023
Cantonese:

Unfortunately you buy completely diluted palmwine in Lagos at very cheap prices. Between the Niger bridge and Enugu, are found some of the best palmwine in the whole world. Palmwine is very expensive and you get palmwine undiluted. If you purchase undiluted palmwine in the SE, it is not at the same level with the ones you find in Lagos, with due respect.
Just ignore that guy.
What he bought is a concoction of overnight,mixed with water,mixed with saccharine etc grin
Na that type the lead to kidney failure grin
A glass of palmwine is far costlier than a bottle of Heineken beer in my village

Re: Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion by Curiouscity(m): 6:41pm On Jan 19, 2023
ModCaller:

We're both educated people. Something inside you should be telling you that you can't even consistently get a total of 10 gallons of palm tree sap from 56 palm tree every day.

Palm trees are not rivers. Each of those gallons look like 5 litres to me. 50 liters everyday day from 57 trees is a lie. Talk more of 130 liters everyday.

Each tree usually produce less than 20 litres a month.

Guy, I no get strength for Nairaland dragging ooo.

I used information provided in the video. I don't know much about upwine. But for raffia palm, a tree can even give you 50litres in a day. The major difference is that it dies out after 2-3 months and the tapper moves to another riped tree. Palm oil tree lives on even after tapping.
Re: Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion by Illegal1(m): 6:43pm On Jan 19, 2023
Palm wine tapper in the day,tinubu business associate in the night...
if u knw u knw.....
u gerit?if u don't gerit then forget abt it.....

Uber Sacks 3,500 Employees Via A Zoom Call / My 9 Months Experience As A Non-Tech Remote Worker In Nigeria / Lawyer Who Posed With Buhari's Daughter In Hijab During Bar Programe Speaks.PICS

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49