Stats: 3,152,329 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion (56444 Views)

Bayelsa Female Welder, Faith Lesley, Buys A Car As Birthday Gift / Lady Quits Her £50k Job To Start Her Own Business, Buys Her 1st House At 25 / Nkem Okechukwu, Graduate Who Taps & Sells Palm Wine (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion by Shenky(m): 7:56pm On Jan 19, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
Possible because he supplies NEXT supermarket chain of stores, Hero beer factory and all Cubana lounges
I see what you did there bro grin
Re: Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion by aktolly54(m): 8:00pm On Jan 19, 2023
everythinggirly:
Everything is possible, as far as you're consistent with it.
Welldone sir, you really deserve these achievement.
how much per litre of palm wine? And how many he dey sell daily to save so much money.

Something is missing but I hope he's not ritualist ...no hate just thinking out aloud

Re: Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion by fotadmowmend(m): 8:03pm On Jan 19, 2023
Motivational speakers (hypemen) don see another example

Re: Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion by Alexghost(m): 8:05pm On Jan 19, 2023
Story for the gods

Nwannem if u put ur eyes well for ground u will know exactly who this man is. "This man na-atu olu"

He is just covering himself with palm wine. This palm wine wey he dey tap no be the same the one our forefathers were tapping?

None of them see money to buy volvo motor but this man bought Benz. Efcc should start investigation asap.

Re: Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 19, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
Possible because he supplies NEXT supermarket chain of stores, Hero beer factory and all Cubana lounges

Except these o

Any other we dey look behind for wetin dey beat him drum

Na so one man for hood, na tailor o with little doing don build better storey building and car

With one igbo man for market, every day you go see am doing nothing for shop but at the end of the day baba dey spend money like say na him be central bank
Re: Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion by Spandau: 8:11pm On Jan 19, 2023
everythinggirly:
Everything is possible, as far as you're consistent with it.
Welldone sir, you really deserve these achievement.

You're so gullible! A fiendish criminal is right before you and you can't recognize him

Re: Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion by Igboslayer: 8:39pm On Jan 19, 2023
Thisis2raw:
Whoever believes that story that tapping palm wine, built him that house and bought him GLE is slow.
Very slow… he can make his initial money from it to invest in other things he didn’t state there.

Re: Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion by Igboslayer: 8:44pm On Jan 19, 2023
Ckonnet:
Make una give igbo guy opportunity make hm run this quantry as our local business una no gree na people wey no fit remember the no of their cows n now baba blue to loot. Okay oo
How Igbo man take run their own state. Na person wey no fit develop Awka in 8 years we go follow?
Re: Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion by snoopz: 8:49pm On Jan 19, 2023
How much is the palmwine? Who are those buying it?
Re: Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion by condralbedez: 8:58pm On Jan 19, 2023
Srredkita:
Which kind lie be this..
I dnt think you knw how much a gallon of palmwine is,and how people so much demand for it.
Re: Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion by fmlala: 9:01pm On Jan 19, 2023
He must have used all the Palm trees in the East to tap palm wine before he can be this rich. If in doubt.....

Re: Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion by obinna58(m): 9:20pm On Jan 19, 2023
It’s not matchable with reality
Only him fit climb 50 trees per day to produce 13 gallons and em body still Dey like this
Na village people Dey buy?
What about competitors abi na only him sabi sell
If the money is his that bike for don upgrade since, at least get a truck

Re: Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion by DesChyko: 9:31pm On Jan 19, 2023
Nemesis0147:
got 1 gallon of palm wine on Sunday at the same enugu ezike for 4k..

You don buy saccharine be that
Re: Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion by DesChyko: 9:32pm On Jan 19, 2023
obinna58:

If the money is his that bike for don upgrade since, at least get a truck

To navigate the bush paths leading to the palm trees? undecided
Re: Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion by frankyfranky(m): 9:32pm On Jan 19, 2023
Story
Re: Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion by obinna58(m): 10:09pm On Jan 19, 2023
DesChyko:

To navigate the bush paths leading to the palm trees? undecided
Yes, vehicle roads are in the villages
Like what kind of bike is that, not even strong one
Re: Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion by Vatod(m): 10:12pm On Jan 19, 2023
How can I get the palm wine contact please!
Re: Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion by ICEWIN: 10:19pm On Jan 19, 2023
flejnr2:

The level of your illiteracy is that you would have enquired how much a gallon of good palm wine from Enugu ezzike is sold, a gallon(4litres) on a normal market day is sold 8k and in festive period sold from 20k-30k due to demand and the smallest wine seller comes to market with not less than 3 gallons in a day. so a normal wine tapper in Igbo land that has enough palm trees that are his own is not ya mate on a normal day , he might be selling more than 50gallons a day with his contact
Keep deceiving yourself with your swt calculation.

Re: Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion by Napata77: 10:27pm On Jan 19, 2023
Cantonese:

Well who can blame you? Some people think only white collar jobs, embezzling public funds by politicians or Yahoo are the way to achieve financial success.

Farmers are quite wealthy. PMB is a farmer, just like many northern political leaders. Their farms yield millions to them yearly. Those who own orange and mango farms, have huge processing factories. Now that Nigerian rice is sold at close to N40K, farmers smile to the bank daily.

ARE YOU MINDING THESE LAZY, IGNORANT NIGERIAN YOUTHS?

They haven't seen palm wine tapping 'trending' on Twitter and Tiktok, so it means nothing to them, and whoever claims to be making good money from it must be lying.

These are pampered kids that cannot tell you the price of one keg of palm wine.

Yet they 'know' you cannot make money from it.

Totally lost, ignorant, useless set of people.
Re: Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion by Regie2bless: 10:40pm On Jan 19, 2023
OpzyGist:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHLxryceAY4

A Nigerian man who is a palm wine tapper has built a mansion with the business often regarded as meant for the poor.

This was seen in a A viral video of the man posted on Facebook by popular comedian, Mama Uka, has gone viral and raked in 451k views.

The man named Utobo, who has become a professional tapper, is from Amufi, Enugu Ezike, Enugu state.

In a video interaction with popular comedian, Mama Uka, Utobo said he initially stopped the business but nothing else worked for him.

Apart from using the business to build a fine house, Utobo has also used it to buy a brand-new Mercedes Benz and also send his wife to the university level with the business.

When he was asked...

“I Started When I Was 12”: Nigerian Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion & Trains Wife up to University

https://opzygist.com.ng/gossips-and-news/nigerian-palm-wine-tapper-buys-benz/
na only him dey sell pammy for the full village, others no dey sell. E no meet people for the business or no be person teach am how to tap palm wine and how to sell am, we for Don hear say those ones Don buy private jet, or the palm wine tapper for una village Don dey do range rover or GLK, make una dey believe(belivers ministry)..
.JUST DEY PLAY
Re: Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion by tobatele(m): 10:58pm On Jan 19, 2023
I still don't believe this story
Re: Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion by lereinter(m): 11:03pm On Jan 19, 2023
flejnr2:

The level of your illiteracy is that you would have enquired how much a gallon of good palm wine from Enugu ezzike is sold, a gallon(4litres) on a normal market day is sold 8k and in festive period sold from 20k-30k due to demand and the smallest wine seller comes to market with not less than 3 gallons in a day. so a normal wine tapper in Igbo land that has enough palm trees that are his own is not ya mate on a normal day , he might be selling more than 50gallons a day with his contact

Lolzzzzz
Re: Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion by lereinter(m): 11:05pm On Jan 19, 2023
AmuDimpka:
why can't you just tap from his grace and move on

That's what is breeding yahoo and ritual
Re: Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion by lereinter(m): 11:08pm On Jan 19, 2023
SILVERLINES:

On a very serious note I knew a palm wine tapper who did bought lands everywhere in our community, build better houses and trained his seven children through the university. Sometimes it's not about what we do, it's the blessings we carry

Lolzzzzz
Re: Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion by KosiGee(m): 11:38pm On Jan 19, 2023
DesChyko:

You don buy saccharine be that

Palm wine business is strictly regulated in Enugu Ezike. You’ll be heavily penalised and sanctioned if you add anything to your wine.

I bought a gallon there for N6k around February 2021.
One of the best palm wines I’ve ever tasted, fresh and undiluted, no additives.
Not sure about this man’s story though.
Re: Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion by Emilo(m): 12:03am On Jan 20, 2023
My own is how come those before him in the business did not succeed like him Someone should explain pls!!
Re: Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion by Godsonkemz(m): 12:20am On Jan 20, 2023
If you believe he got his proceeds only from palm wine business, then you can believe anything APC tells you.
Re: Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion by Ashirioluwa: 12:41am On Jan 20, 2023
This story makes me laugh like a Nigerian man. This man must be the only palm wine tapper in Nigeria.

Re: Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion by skukimania(f): 2:04am On Jan 20, 2023
I never knew I could sing this Psquare’s old song this well “ Tell me which kind lie be this….”
Re: Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion by Bfly: 3:42am On Jan 20, 2023
Social media is always trying to dull our brain.
Re: Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion by mankan2k7(m): 3:56am On Jan 20, 2023
Dey play.

A correct ritualist or armed robber or drug dealer.
Re: Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion by allcomage: 4:14am On Jan 20, 2023
snoopz:
How much is the palmwine? Who are those buying it?
Where are you from? Palm wine has always been expensive in Igboland and it's almost exclusive for the rich.A gallon is sold between 20 to 35k during festive period depending on the location. My guy who came back from USA spent almost 1m on paim wine in one month.

My 9 Months Experience As A Non-Tech Remote Worker In Nigeria / Uber Sacks 3,500 Employees Via A Zoom Call / Lawyer Who Posed With Buhari's Daughter In Hijab During Bar Programe Speaks.PICS