Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Is It Possible For A Gal To Not Want Sex But Claim To Be In Love ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible For A Gal To Not Want Sex But Claim To Be In Love ? (715 Views)

Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. / "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible For A Gal To Not Want Sex But Claim To Be In Love ? by Seriousmata123: 10:27pm On Jan 18, 2023
One of my side chick said she loves me that we should date.

The first week was a war cos of sex. I paid for hotel room in this Buhari regime and the babe still refused sex after entering the room. Well, I got angry but she kept begging me to forgive her that she loves me and was scared of sex.

We agreed to meet again, this time, it was war too before she agreed to be penetrated, d pussy refused to open. She would draw herself back whenever my dick tip touched d vagina cap. She gave out painful noise and it almost as if someone was using mortar to enter her.

I could not do anything with her that day because my dick started paining me. Also, this girl is not a virgin as she told me about her ex boyfriend and how the guy slept with her and left.

Nonetheless, I told her I don't like her and she should look for another guy. But she kept insisting the love is there and always angry when I say those words to her.

I was able to penetrate few days back but to my utmost surprise the pussy was deep inside, I mean very opened inside and not walled in and she didn't seem to want to stop even after 1hr of consistent thrusting.

Three days later, I was with her and wanted to caress her, she would take my hands off her breast and it was as if I was forcing her into romancing. After sucking the nipple and more than 20minutes of kissing, I was surprised to see that the girl was not wet. The place was dried like a harmattan clothe.

Even at that, she was acting dramatic about it and it was very irritating. She just didn't want anything sex with me. So I took my phone and left her house that night. I blocked her number and WhatsApp and switch my old sim off.

The question is, can a girl loves you and still does not want to have sex with you ?

Can a girl loves you and won't get wet when you touch her ?

PS: she is not circumcised.

PPS: Turns out she was a virgin and only lied about the first guy. I can't even believe that the lady allowed me to deflowered her knowing fully well I told her some time ago that I don't want commitment
Re: Is It Possible For A Gal To Not Want Sex But Claim To Be In Love ? by FuckTheMod: 10:28pm On Jan 18, 2023
Yes! But only a virgins!

Don't allow any girl to use that BULLSHÌT to deceive and manipulate you. MOST girls that are already sexually active and that sets such rule will secretly be having sex with other guys.

ANY GIRL WITH MORE THAN 2 BODYCOUNT IS ALREADY A WHÓRE.

WHÓRES don't have a right to set such rule

If you want to practice celibacy after getting banged by more than 2 people, practice it with your father.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For A Gal To Not Want Sex But Claim To Be In Love ? by Divoc19(f): 10:43pm On Jan 18, 2023
It's not possible

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For A Gal To Not Want Sex But Claim To Be In Love ? by Seriousmata123: 10:48pm On Jan 18, 2023
Divoc19:
It's not possible
Thank you bt can u please elaborate?
Re: Is It Possible For A Gal To Not Want Sex But Claim To Be In Love ? by Divoc19(f): 10:51pm On Jan 18, 2023
A girl who loves you will want to give you everything without asking at all. Fools are lovers. Lovers are fools

Seriousmata123:
Thank you bt can u please elaborate?

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For A Gal To Not Want Sex But Claim To Be In Love ? by Seriousmata123: 10:52pm On Jan 18, 2023
Divoc19:
A girl who loves you will want to give you everything without asking at all. Fools are lovers. Lovers are fools

so she was just playing games... Thank u

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For A Gal To Not Want Sex But Claim To Be In Love ? by Latty88(f): 1:14pm On Jan 19, 2023
You seem not to be patient with her too. From your write-up, your aim is just to have sex with her.

She wants to be sure if you also love her or just there for her body.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible For A Gal To Not Want Sex But Claim To Be In Love ? by EmiDior(m): 1:29pm On Jan 19, 2023
Delicious lies

Re: Is It Possible For A Gal To Not Want Sex But Claim To Be In Love ? by rickleye: 1:41pm On Jan 19, 2023
Many factors
1. She could still be a virgin . I had a gf and all she would do a bj she would apologize profusely. That she’s keeping for marriage. Since I knew I wasn’t going to marry I didn’t force the issue.

2. Some ladies will not rush into cuz to them they want to see if there’s more to the relationship than “ wham-bang thank you ma “ once sex occurs it becomes 50/50. It would not last.

3. Some may just had sex and their V is raw at the moment . I recall 2 such occasions.
She begged me but when I forced the issue she was just wrinkling in pain and saying ouch , ouch . That it’s soft ( this was the girl who was dating our boss - a short story I had mentioned a while back )

4. She may not just be into you .

(1) (Reply)

I Need You All Opinion On This. / Is Omah Lay Dating Burna’s Ex, Stefflon Don? Netizens Are Asking / I'm Really Weak,helpless And Depressed �

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.