Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

I Need You All Opinion On This. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need You All Opinion On This. (712 Views)

What Should I Do, Guys I Need You Help / Ladies Please We Need You Guys To Explain Wat U Mean When U Look @ Us Like This? / Guys & Girls That Wear Glasses Are Safe To Date - Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need You All Opinion On This. by iwillnevergiveup: 4:42pm On Aug 05, 2023
When a girl you are not that familiar with, but you both are neighbors and on speaking term starts bringing you food what does it mean.
Re: I Need You All Opinion On This. by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:45pm On Aug 05, 2023
... she believes you are not feeding well, and wanna help you so that you dont starve.

5 Likes

Re: I Need You All Opinion On This. by iwillnevergiveup: 4:49pm On Aug 05, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
... she believes you are not feeding well, and wanna help you so that you dont starve.

Abeg don't speak in parable. Speak in a language a local man can understand
Re: I Need You All Opinion On This. by iwillnevergiveup: 4:55pm On Aug 05, 2023
I am a hustling guy and she is learning a skill too. She is a Christian and a nice girl too ( based on her dressing, manner of speech and attitude). So i want to know what it means for her to be bringing me food. Though i jokingly told her to bring me one when we were talking some time ago. Surprisedly she did, and i thought it was only that but she brought again for me. So i want to understand the reason why she did that because i think it won't stop anytime soon.
Re: I Need You All Opinion On This. by MAIKON: 4:56pm On Aug 05, 2023
Neighbor with benefits
Re: I Need You All Opinion On This. by iwillnevergiveup: 4:58pm On Aug 05, 2023
MAIKON:
Neighbor with benefits

We just talk when there is an encounter between us And mind you it is always subject to work, politics or movies.
Re: I Need You All Opinion On This. by superCleanworks(m): 5:07pm On Aug 05, 2023
iwillnevergiveup:
i want to understand the reason why she did that because i think it won't stop anytime soon.

All this complain is because the babe no fine (according to your own eyes) if not you would have eaten more than the food and wouldn't bother to tell your Nairaland neighbours.

1 Like

Re: I Need You All Opinion On This. by Natbrowny: 5:07pm On Aug 05, 2023
She's creating a platform for billings.. U'll be so deep in it. To say NO will be difficult. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: I Need You All Opinion On This. by Nlanalyst: 5:09pm On Aug 05, 2023
iwillnevergiveup:
I am a hustling guy and she is learning a skill too. She is a Christian and a nice girl too ( based on her dressing, manner of speech and attitude). So i want to know what it means for her to be bringing me food. Though i jokingly told her to bring me one when we were talking some time ago. Surprisedly she did, and i thought it was only that but she brought again for me. So i want to understand the reason why she did that because i think it won't stop anytime soon.
Ask her and stop disturbing us.

1 Like

Re: I Need You All Opinion On This. by iwillnevergiveup: 5:17pm On Aug 05, 2023
superCleanworks:

All this complain is because the babe no fine (according to your own eyes) if not you would have eaten more than the food and wouldn't bother to tell your Nairaland neighbours.

though she is not that fine, she is still passable. And i don't mean to take it any further even if she is fine. I just want to know the meaning behind her actions and nothing more
Re: I Need You All Opinion On This. by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:18pm On Aug 05, 2023
iwillnevergiveup:
Abeg don't speak in parable. Speak in a language a local man can understand

YOU LOOK HUNGRY... so she is trying to help.

1 Like

Re: I Need You All Opinion On This. by iwillnevergiveup: 5:18pm On Aug 05, 2023
Nlanalyst:
Ask her and stop disturbing us.
Ask her?. Like how do i ask her why she is bringing me food.
Re: I Need You All Opinion On This. by iwillnevergiveup: 5:19pm On Aug 05, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

YOU LOOK HUNGRY... so she is trying to help.
I don't look hungry sir.
Re: I Need You All Opinion On This. by labake1(f): 5:33pm On Aug 05, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

grin cheesy lwkmd
She is passing a love message
Re: I Need You All Opinion On This. by ecolime(m): 5:41pm On Aug 05, 2023
Hope she's giving you food she bought/prepared with her own money?

If na her parents own, na thief you be.
Re: I Need You All Opinion On This. by iwillnevergiveup: 5:47pm On Aug 05, 2023
labake1:

grin cheesy lwkmd She is passing a love message
If that's the case well me gat no time for love in this harsh economy
Re: I Need You All Opinion On This. by iwillnevergiveup: 5:49pm On Aug 05, 2023
ecolime:
Hope she's giving you food she bought/prepared with her own money?

If na her parents own, na thief you be.

Which kind logic be dis.She prepared the food by herself and put some for me. Though she stays with her mom and elder sister
Re: I Need You All Opinion On This. by Godsongang: 6:23pm On Aug 05, 2023
She sees hunger written all over u, my brother continue to dey chop am,na free food

1 Like

Re: I Need You All Opinion On This. by diogo23: 6:24pm On Aug 05, 2023
iwillnevergiveup:
When a girl you are not that familiar with, but you both are neighbors and on speaking term starts bringing you food what does it mean.
Green light , she wants you in her life

2 Likes

Re: I Need You All Opinion On This. by elmagnifico411(m): 6:32pm On Aug 05, 2023
iwillnevergiveup:
it's very possible that you're not feeding well.. the young girl is just helping your ass with some good home made food so u don't get malnourished. It doesn't t mean anything. Appreciate her for the good works and take your dirty mind away from negative thoughts. Had I known d girl, I would have asked her to stop cos your mind don dey think something else. Someone cannot help a young boy in peace.
Re: I Need You All Opinion On This. by iwillnevergiveup: 6:37pm On Aug 05, 2023
elmagnifico411:
it's very possible that you're not feeding well.. the young girl is just helping your ass with some good home made food so u don't get malnourished. It doesn't t mean anything. Appreciate her for the good works and take your dirty mind away from negative thoughts. Had I known d girl, I would have asked her to stop cos your mind don dey think something else. Someone cannot help a young boy in peace.

Yes i'm in apprenticeship, so i have no time to think of that . Just wanted to know the reason, because me no want trouble. And yes she knows that i'm not feeding well but i'm not malnourished.

1 Like

Re: I Need You All Opinion On This. by iwillnevergiveup: 6:39pm On Aug 05, 2023
diogo23:

Green light , she wants you in her life

Then I'm sorry because i will disappoint her. I have heavy responsibilities on my shoulders, i have no time for any relationship
Re: I Need You All Opinion On This. by elmagnifico411(m): 9:53pm On Aug 05, 2023
iwillnevergiveup:

Yes i'm in apprenticeship, so i have no time to think of that . Just wanted to know the reason, because me no want trouble. And yes she knows that i'm not feeding well but i'm not malnourished.
ok sir
Re: I Need You All Opinion On This. by dayleke: 5:03pm On Aug 06, 2023
iwillnevergiveup:

I don't look hungry sir.

But are you hungry? 😝
Does she know how to cook?😁
Is the food delicious? 👍
Is it chef Hilda worthy or chef Dammy worthy? 👌
If you answer YES to any of the above, make preparations and let your peoples go and see her peoples.

If you answer No to at least 2 up there, then tell her not to bring you food again and move on.. 😁😝😎
Re: I Need You All Opinion On This. by Exceed15: 5:47pm On Aug 06, 2023
iwillnevergiveup:

You are probably nice to her too.
Re: I Need You All Opinion On This. by iwillnevergiveup: 6:34pm On Aug 06, 2023
Exceed15:

You are probably nice to her too.
i'm nice to her yeah
Re: I Need You All Opinion On This. by Babamide(m): 6:40pm On Aug 06, 2023
They say the way to a man's heart is through his stomach. But this one you say she is living with her mother and sister, hmmmmmmm.........Run ooh.
Re: I Need You All Opinion On This. by Bluezy13(m): 6:44pm On Aug 06, 2023
Once a female neighbor, married or single notices that you don't cook and you don't even care, she automatically assumes you don't know how to cook or you don't eat well and will look for every opportunity, either invited or uninvited, to show you what you are missing...even when it is obvious that money is not your problem.

In your case, if you do cook and you're not comfortable with her actions, let her know politely.
Re: I Need You All Opinion On This. by marlow1962(m): 6:59pm On Aug 06, 2023
Na to present you give grandmother as their newest member remain.
Re: I Need You All Opinion On This. by frozen70(f): 8:16pm On Aug 06, 2023
iwillnevergiveup:

So far you are a matured man
Whatever meaning you reason out of it,
Is exactly what the message of her serving you that food

The ball is rolling play it or stop it

1 Like

Re: I Need You All Opinion On This. by Goodlady(f): 11:11pm On Aug 06, 2023
iwillnevergiveup:
It means she recognized you fit die of hunger and is only saving your soul.
Be grateful.

(1) (Reply)

Sexy Babes / In Your Next Life,what Did You Want To Be Come .male Or Female / Why Are The Nigerian Government Doing This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.