Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,126 members, 7,849,500 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:53 PM

Calabar Girl Has Shown Me Pepper, Plz Help - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Calabar Girl Has Shown Me Pepper, Plz Help (3180 Views)

Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas / Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar / My Daughter Caught t Us Having Sex Plz Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Calabar Girl Has Shown Me Pepper, Plz Help by AngelicBeing: 7:40pm On Jan 19, 2023
Richy4:
OP if I agree to put u in prayers for example, what would be the title of the prayer points? grin
His Prayer Point's will be Oh God, forgive me, but send Your koboko Angel to flog me 72 000 lashes of koboko laden with chilly pepper if l eat the garden of eden of any Jezebel in my life again
Amen shocked
Re: Calabar Girl Has Shown Me Pepper, Plz Help by frozen70(f): 6:26am On Jan 20, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Talk to your wife, and let her know that, you know longer have feelings for her. You both can maturely get your divorce papers signed off.

Your happiness is key.

You can marry the Calabrian girl afterwards, since you happier with her

Which kind advice be this
Are you creating more problems for the family
Re: Calabar Girl Has Shown Me Pepper, Plz Help by frozen70(f): 6:30am On Jan 20, 2023
peretei2024:
I never said am happier with the Calabar Lady, in fact I don't even love her, I love my wife and will forever love her, but this feelings of a thing looks spiritual.

There is nothing spiritual wrong with you

Organize yourself because the Calabar girl you slept with has disorganized you

With time your will be fine

Just make sure you plan the arrival of your baby very well and the joy of that child will reignite the love between you and your wife

You can also commit yourself into prayers and ask God to fix them all

If possible stay away from the Calabar girl and stay away from other girls so that you can focus on your family
Re: Calabar Girl Has Shown Me Pepper, Plz Help by Cutehector(m): 7:28am On Jan 20, 2023
Why do people not blame their actions but blame the reaction of their actions. Your wife did not turn your home into a war zone, you did the moment you had a fling with your employee.

3 Likes

Re: Calabar Girl Has Shown Me Pepper, Plz Help by Richy4(m): 9:34am On Jan 20, 2023
AngelicBeing:
His Prayer Point's will be Oh God, forgive me, but send Your koboko Angel to flog me 72 000 lashes of koboko laden with chilly pepper if l eat the garden of eden of any Jezebel in my life again
Amen shocked
grin grin smiley

1 Like

Re: Calabar Girl Has Shown Me Pepper, Plz Help by anthonyuncle(m): 12:03pm On Jan 20, 2023
you are done.

better go for serious deliverance
Re: Calabar Girl Has Shown Me Pepper, Plz Help by leisuretym: 12:11pm On Jan 20, 2023
peretei2024:
Good morning my fellow Nairalanders, I seriously need you guys to help me out because what wan going through is beyond me

I have been married for 4years and God has blessed I and my wife with lovely baby girl, infact we are expecting another baby any time soon

I met this Calabar lady who happens to be my subordinate, at first I didn't even like her face but after working with me for 3 months, I started feeling for her( just to sleep with her), finally I spoke with her and she accepted, and she knows am married ooh.

Now, we had fun for 2 times, and unfortunately my wife got to know about the whole thing because she( my wife ) went through my voice note on my phone... infact life was like hell to me during that period. My wife turned my peaceful home to Ukraine and Russia War, but thank God , my Pastor and his wife intervene and peace was restored.

Now here is the issue.., since I stopped meeting with the Calabar lady,I don't have feelings for my wife again. I love my wife and respect her for who she is, but no sexual feelings again. I have tried all I can.

I had a dream 4days back where the Calabar lady was calling my name with a knife in her hands.

Please can someone help me on what to do?

Thanks you

You should have collected the knife from her and do the needful, but you messed up, the only solution now is to go to your bank, take loan of 5million and pay her off, then leave that job and find another job, this is my advice for you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Having A Joint Account With Your Spouse? / Would You Send Your Husband Here? / Graphic Photos: Woman Gives Birth To A Strange Looking Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.