Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas (21746 Views)

Have Two Baby Mamas,must I Marry Both? / Baby Mamas: Why Men Will Suffer The Consequences In The End / Why Baby Mamas And Baby Daddies Will Continue To Be Prevalent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by Rich4god(m): 3:20pm On Jan 14
As strange as this may sound, let's stop encouraging baby mamas, it's not a good thing to do or to be proud of.

These days I hear most guys say that they won't marry, they would rather look for a lady who will be their baby mama. Some guys are even planning to have multiple baby mamas.

Well, which lady in her right sense would want to be a baby mama. Aren't you even ashamed that you call yourself a baby mama. Like the purpose of coming to life is not even to be a mother and a wife, but a baby mama who might be left alone if the guy succeeds in taking away the child from you.

Anyway, that's not the main purpose of creating this thread.

This is an HYPOTHESIS...

I have come to realise that most children raised by baby mamas/single mothers are very wild and lack morals. They are usually toxic inside of them and very disrespectful, no shame, no atom of responsibility in them and they always behave as if they have no parental guidance.

It's seems like a woman alone should not be left with the sole responsibility of training a child from childhood through teenage ages. Women do not have the mental capacity to do such and so the child doesn't turn out well.

It's a different game when a woman lost her husband and is left alone with the children. In this case, 60-70% of the time, the husband's relatives helps the woman to train the child. But that's not the case of baby mamas/single mothers.

Most baby mama/single mothers do not usually have the support of relatives due to the circumstances surrounding the child they are bearing, and so they are left all alone in training the child... and in greater percentage of the time, the child is not trained "rightly and homely".

My appeal goes to the men, if you need a child, go and adopt one... If you need one carrying your blood, better get married and join hands with your wife in giving your child the required parental guidance they need.

83 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by Rich4god(m): 3:20pm On Jan 14
Let me just add this one...

What do you as a lady stand to gain from being a baby mama. A guy who is out looking for a baby mama is likely going to try to claim the child for himself.

If the guy didn't marry you, after providing child support to you, you expect him to leave the child and move on? He will likely want to draw the child to be his own at his adult stage.
What then is in for the ladies who opt to be baby mamas.

Some ladies are feeling like because they are getting child support money monthly from the man, so they just relax and enjoy their self. They won't or may not be able to develop their self for the future. So when the child support stops, they can no long afford the basic needs of life.... this make them to resort to doing all sort of things just to survive.
Most of all these baby mamas you are seeing online or around you, are probably regretting their actions.

Ladies, don't fall victim to the charms of men... If you are not good enough to be his wife, then don't be a baby mama for him.

Stay away from pre-marital sex
Stay away from pregnancy before marriage.
The life you see all these baby mamas enjoying now, later on they will be full of regrets.

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by ekelebeXstunner: 4:06pm On Jan 14
Okay. Noted.
Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by Switinthemiddle(m): 4:09pm On Jan 14
Guy just pray make life no show u shege or let u settle down with a very toxic woman.
in most cases when u discover that a lover gets pregnant and they both knw that they arent compatible. I'll strongly advice going with the babymama trend. E good to avoid some fish for now make bone no go hook us for throat for future

77 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by Arkmanbuddy(m): 4:18pm On Jan 14
Switinthemiddle:
Guy just pray make life no show u shege or let u settle down with a very toxic woman.
in most cases when u discover that a lover gets pregnant and they both knw that they arent compatible. I'll strongly advice going with the babymama trend. E good to avoid some fish for now make bone no go hook us for throat for future

Why go on with the relationship with the person when you know you guys aren't compatible? Why wait till she gets pregnant?

93 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by fineboynl(m): 5:18pm On Jan 14
Majority of the baby mama are not force on the women. Rather the women forced it on the men.

Girls nowadays doesn’t believe they can make their own money. They need the money of a man to feel complete. When they see their childhood friends driving SUV. That only kills their spirit to hustle rather they need a man that will buy them a car to feel belong.

Social media have really changed alot of things. So who will marry such kind of girls they love to be tending? Where will the husband get the money from? Its hard to please modern girls reason why guy are tired too.

In time past if a guy don’t want to marry a girl he will deny the pregnancy in totality. The girl will have no option than to abort it or push it to another guy.

But today men no longer deny as for as you are ready to be baby mama.

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by Scholace: 5:35pm On Jan 14
Switinthemiddle:
Na mumu women dey get belle before marriage. Na mumu women dey get belle knowing they aren't compatible

I understand divorce if the need arise or widow and widower. But being a single mother or baby mama from the begging of one's life is a big NO for any reasonable person

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by Scholace: 5:38pm On Jan 14
fineboynl:
Majority of the baby mama are not force on the women. Rather the women forced it on the men.

Girls nowadays doesn’t believe they can make their own money. They need the money of a man to feel complete. When they see their childhood friends driving SUV. That only kills their spirit to hustle rather they need a man that will buy them a car to feel belong.

Social media have really changed alot of things. So who will marry such kind of girls they love to be tending? Where will the husband get the money from? Its hard to please nodern guys reason why guy are tired too.

In time past if a guy don’t want to marry a girl he will deny the pregnancy in totality. The girl will have no option than to abort it or push it to another guy.

But today men no longer deny as for as you are ready to be baby mama.
In time past, men don't run after women because of sex but rather marriage. Pregnancy before marriage is very rare then. This generation of men run after women majorly because of sex. Sex come first before any other thing.

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by fineboynl(m): 5:42pm On Jan 14
Scholace:
In time past, men don't run after women because of sex but rather marriage. Pregnancy before marriage is very rare then. This generation of men run after women majorly because of sex. Sex come first before any other thing.
that’s a big lie. Its even worst then. Growing up i know all the things that happen and what i witnessed.

Those days girls will remove the baby once the guy doesn’t show interest Or fear of their parents.

Social media only promoted it now.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by Evolutionism: 6:16pm On Jan 14
Nonsense why are you begging them.

Let the blvck man and woman keep basking in their foolishness and uselessness.

Me i don't have single shingbai advice for any wereeys.

Ori gbogbo yin ti buru.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by Mindlog: 6:37pm On Jan 14
Rich4god:

What do you as a lady stand to gain from being a baby mama. A guy who is out looking for a baby mama is likely going to try to claim the child for himself

And which Nigerian court will grant a baby daddy, the sole custody of the child he had with his baby mama?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by Raalsalghul: 6:45pm On Jan 14
Evolutionism:
Nonsense why are you begging them.

Let the blvck man and woman keep basking in their foolishness and uselessness.

Me i don't have single shingbai advice for any wereeys.

Ori gbogbo yin ti buru.

Lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Have you given up on black people?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by DrFunmisticGlow: 7:00pm On Jan 14
Rich4god:

What do you as a lady stand to gain from being a baby mama. A guy who is out looking for a baby mama is likely going to try to claim the child for himself.

If the guy didn't marry you, after providing child support to you, you expect him to leave the child and move on? He will likely want to draw the child to be his own at his adult stage.
What then is in for the ladies who opt to be baby mamas.

Some ladies are feeling like because they are getting child support money monthly from the man, so they just relax and enjoy their self. They won't or may not be able to develop their self for the future. So when the child support stops, they can no long afford the basic needs of life.... this make them to resort to doing all sort of things just to survive.
Most of all these baby mamas you are seeing online or around you, are probably regretting their actions.

Ladies, don't fall victim to the charms of men... If you are not good enough to be his wife, then don't be a baby mama for him.

Stay away from pre-marital sex
Stay away from pregnancy before marriage.
The life you see all these baby mamas enjoying now, later on they will be full of regrets.
Simple.
Women want to have children without the wahala of MEN.
Do you know how difficult it is to live with the average nigerian man? Firstly, A woman life is in danger when she encounters🍆, and everything 🍆 brings.

The average nigerian man cannot look after himself and need s a woman to do so for him. He is dirty and messy.. He has the potential to be physically abusive, unfaithful, small minded with a big and fragile ego. and the most annoying thing is she now has to be subservient to him in the institution called marriage. Her major benefit is that he foots the bills which isn't so much of an advantage today.

Now if she is offered the deal to have a child that is biologically hers without all the stress outlined above, and a stipend to boot? It is hard for some caliber of ladies to resist such temptation.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by DrFunmisticGlow: 7:02pm On Jan 14
Mindlog:

And which Nigerian court will grant a baby daddy, the sole custody of the child he had with his baby mama?
If the baby mama doesn't want it nkor.
Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by Mindlog: 7:25pm On Jan 14
DrFunmisticGlow:
If the baby mama doesn't want it nkor.

She has to legally sign away her parental right over the child, any other thing na take care of the pikin, I dey come

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by Scholace: 8:17pm On Jan 14
fineboynl:
that’s a big lier. Its even worst then. Growing up i know all the things that happen.

Does days girls will remove the baby once the guy doesn’t sure interest. Or fear of the parents.

Social media only promoted it now.
I am a man, i understand how responsible those days men are compare to now. Abortion is very much easier and easy to get now compare to then.

Men do not even make love with the supposed lady they intend to marry not until after marriage. It is widely common and acceptable then. Unlike now that most men have sex for fun and along the line unwanted pregnancy take place, and they began to claim they aren't ready for it yet, but they know how to have sex

8 Likes

Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by Epurogonogono(m): 8:30pm On Jan 14
Most ladies who choose to be babymamas are usually toxic and irresponsible, and I cannot tolerate that my child is being raised by such a person.

Thus, I would prefer to have my child(ren) with a wife, for the sake of my kids.

Also, I would not want my daughter to become a babymama, this means that her mother must be a good example to her.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by Evolutionism: 8:45pm On Jan 14
Raalsalghul:

Lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Have you given up on black people?

grin grin grin

Since when.

Na look i dey look them wereeys nowadays.

Na punishment for me as i still dey their midst.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by Rich4god(m): 8:47pm On Jan 14
Scholace:
I am a man, i understand how responsible those days men are compare to now. Abortion is very much easier and easy to get now compare to then.

Men do not even make love with the supposed lady they intend to marry not until after marriage. It is widely common and acceptable then. Unlike now that most men have sex for fun and along the line unwanted pregnancy take place, and they began to claim they aren't ready for it yet, but they know how to have sex

Now sef... The men will boldly tell a lady to get pregnant before marriage, and when the pregnancy come, he start singing another song. The lady will now end up bearing the bulk of the consequences as her life is definitely distorted.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by Rich4god(m): 8:48pm On Jan 14
Evolutionism:

grin grin grin

Since when.

Na look i dey look them wereeys nowadays.

Na punishment for me as i still dey their midst.

lol....
Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by Rich4god(m): 8:50pm On Jan 14
Epurogonogono:
Most ladies who choose to be babymamas are usually toxic and irresponsible, and I cannot tolerate that my child is being raised by such a person.

Thus, I would prefer to have my child(ren) with a wife, for the sake of my kids.

Also, I would not want my daughter to become a babymama, this means that her mother must be a good example to her.

You are not far from the truth @bolded.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by Rich4god(m): 8:52pm On Jan 14
Switinthemiddle:

In the first place, you noticed that your lover isn't compatible with you, you still went ahead and got her pregnant.

Oh I forgot, these days s x comes even before the partner know themselves. That's not right at all.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by Scholace: 8:54pm On Jan 14
Rich4god:

Now sef... The men will boldly tell a lady to get pregnant before marriage, and when the pregnancy come, he start singing another song. The lady will now end up bearing the bulk of the consequences as her life is definitely distorted.
You're right. Although depends on the lady though. Not all ladies accept that. Some men will claimed they had to know her level of fertility and i began to wonder if that's the only way of knowing a woman's fertility. Some men also forgot that issue of infertility is very much common amongst men now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by Rich4god(m): 8:57pm On Jan 14
Scholace:
You're right. Although depends on the lady though. Not all ladies accept that. Some men will claimed they had to know her level of fertility and i began to wonder if that's the only way of knowing a woman's fertility. Some men also forgot that issue of infertility is very much common amongst men now.

That sentence is just to deceive her.

4 Likes

Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by Scentedgrance: 9:10pm On Jan 14
Reading comments

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by We4all: 9:33pm On Jan 14
Rich4god:
As strange as this may sound, let's stop encouraging baby mamas, it's not a good thing to do or to be proud of.

These days I hear most guys say that they won't marry, they would rather look for a lady who will be their baby mama. Some guys are even planning to have multiple baby mamas.

Well, which lady in her right sense would want to be a baby mama. Aren't you even ashamed that you call yourself a baby mama. Like the purpose of coming to life is not even to be a mother and a wife, but a baby mama who might be left alone if the guy succeeds in taking away the child from you.

Anyway, that's not the main purpose of creating this thread.

This is an HYPOTHESIS...

I have come to realise that most children raised by baby mamas/single mothers are very wild and lack morals. They are usually toxic inside of them and very disrespectful, no shame, no atom of responsibility in them and they always behave as if they have no parental guidance.

It's seems like a woman alone should not be left with the sole responsibility of training a child from childhood through teenage ages. Women do not have the mental capacity to do such and so the child doesn't turn out well.

It's a different game when a woman lost her husband and is left alone with the children. In this case, 60-70% of the time, the husband's relatives helps the woman to train the child. But that's not the case of baby mamas/single mothers.

Most baby mama/single mothers do not usually have the support of relatives due to the circumstances surrounding the child they are bearing, and so they are left all alone in training the child... and in greater percentage of the time, the child is not trained "rightly and homely".

My appeal goes to the men, if you need a child, go and adopt one... If you need one carrying your blood, better get married and join hands with your wife in giving your child the required parental guidance they need.

Your write up is on point. Most kids raised by baby mamas are nothing to write home about. I am dealing with one at the moment and her toxicity is something else.

5 Likes

Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by We4all: 9:38pm On Jan 14
Rich4god:

In the first place, you noticed that your lover isn't compatible with you, you still went ahead and got her pregnant.

Oh I forgot, these days s x comes even before the partner know themselves. That's not right at all.

I think the women should be blamed. If a woman doesn't want to get pregnant, then it won't happen.

I find it appalling that a woman would sleep with a guy that is not into her, then allow herself to become pregnant. What happens to the use of protection?

5 Likes

Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by fyzaila: 10:05pm On Jan 14
You guys up there have murdered, dissected, and roasted the topic. I hope my fellow ladies will feed on it. I applaud you guys 👏👏👏👏

This shows we still have responsible men in our todays society.

Ermmm ermmmm fellow ladies, better hear word and don't end up biting your fingers later with "had i known"

6 Likes

Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by fineboynl(m): 10:26pm On Jan 14
Epurogonogono:

the only problem i have with you use forcing a lifestyle on your kids. The biggest problem i have with my parents was I don’t have a say over my life. The restrictions and all the negative vibes, that really affected me to the extent I don’t have a parental love towards them. I don’t seek any body approval to lover my life. That i will never do that to my kid. You are free to life your life as it pleases only that you cant steal under my roof
Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by Rich4god(m): 10:33pm On Jan 14
fineboynl:
the only problem i have with you use forcing a lifestyle on your kids. The biggest problem i have with my parents was I don’t have a say over my life. The restrictions and all the negative vibes, that really affected me to the extent I don’t have a parental love towards them. I dont seek any body approval to life my life. That i will never do to my kid to anybody. You are free to life your life as it pleases only that you cant steal under my roof

It was that restriction that kept most of us in check. Now take a look at our current surrounding. With parent giving their children freedom, look what they are becoming.

And your last statement is contradicting what you just wrote up there. Why are you restricting your child from stealing, aren't you supposed to give him or her freedom of choice and action.

12 Likes

Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by fineboynl(m): 10:42pm On Jan 14
L.
Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by Epurogonogono(m): 11:00pm On Jan 14
fineboynl:
the only problem i have with you use forcing a lifestyle on your kids. The biggest problem i have with my parents was I don’t have a say over my life. The restrictions and all the negative vibes, that really affected me to the extent I don’t have a parental love towards them. I don’t seek any body approval to lover my life. That i will never do that to my kid. You are free to life your life as it pleases only that you cant steal under my roof

I am not saying I would force anything on my kids, the truth is that I can't, as they would still choose the lifestyle they want when they are old enough.

The only thing I can do is to guide them in the path that I think is right for them.

What is the point of having children if you cannot guide them. The truth is that if you don't guide them, the society with the people and lifestyle in it would guide them.

If this guidance is what you would call restrictions, well ....... okay 🤷🤷

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ex Husband Got The Divorce Letter And He Suddenly Wants Reconciliation. / I Borrowed Money For His Studies, Now He Says I’m Old, Wife Tells Court / The Roles Of A Father!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.