Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,634 members, 7,958,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:04 AM

Korra Obidi's Ex-Husband Takes Her Children Away From Her - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korra Obidi's Ex-Husband Takes Her Children Away From Her (48216 Views)

Court Bars Korra Obidi & Ex-Husband From Posting Their Children's Visuals Online / Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens / Regina Daniels Places Her Portrait In Husband's House, Takes Her Rightful Place (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korra Obidi's Ex-Husband Takes Her Children Away From Her by frozen70(f): 10:23am On Jan 19, 2023
Honjoshy4u:

A good quote (Okowa) can attract thousands of share and millions of like, but a share and like can't reproduce nothing.
ebukajay184:
Korra Obidi Goes To Court Again, Accuses Her Ex-Husband Of Abusing Her

- she says her husband is a narcissist

https://www.facebook.com/korraobidi1/videos/8587348768005795/?app=fbl

Drama queen
Re: Korra Obidi's Ex-Husband Takes Her Children Away From Her by jblesn(f): 10:27am On Jan 19, 2023
kingthreat:
My cousin went to USA in 2015 at Age 30. When asked about her plans for marriage, she said she would marry a white man.
As at 2020, she was still single. Her parents were asking her if every white man in a group picture with her is her fiance and she said "No".
Last year babe came to Nigeria codedly and got married to the only of her ex-boyfriends who is unmarried. I was lucky to be there at the wedding, when asked why she no marry Oyinbo, she said "God forbid". It is obvious it is much easier for a Nigerian man to marry a white woman than for a Nigerian woman to marry a white man. Even if the latter happens, it rarely does last long.
e b like say d ex boyfriend na from delta, abi?
Re: Korra Obidi's Ex-Husband Takes Her Children Away From Her by tabaralph: 10:30am On Jan 19, 2023
ebukajay184:

I knew this lady was distressed and depressed all along, but trust me I can not allow my daughters to grow up with a mother like her, what morals does she want to pass unto them.
Re: Korra Obidi's Ex-Husband Takes Her Children Away From Her by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:31am On Jan 19, 2023
And why did u go back to America instead of keeping them here ??.. keep them in Nigeria and be feeding them fufu and akpu they will be alright... u too waka waka

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi's Ex-Husband Takes Her Children Away From Her by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:37am On Jan 19, 2023
FalseProphet1:
How men give this ugly thing unnecessary attention still baffles me. A girl whose only achievement in life is sleeping around as a married woman.

This I have seen.
do you know how many men your ugly sisters sleeps with in a day just to survive
Re: Korra Obidi's Ex-Husband Takes Her Children Away From Her by Olaskybab: 10:38am On Jan 19, 2023
Re: Korra Obidi's Ex-Husband Takes Her Children Away From Her by TheStarsAlign: 10:38am On Jan 19, 2023
Johnrake69:
Some men no just dey try. You're doing the children serious harm by separating them from their mother.
So it's okay when the kids are separated from their father?
Re: Korra Obidi's Ex-Husband Takes Her Children Away From Her by bdon123(m): 10:41am On Jan 19, 2023
Bliev this gender at ur own peril...korra is a slut that lies alot
Re: Korra Obidi's Ex-Husband Takes Her Children Away From Her by Shantyken(m): 10:43am On Jan 19, 2023
FalseProphet1:
How men give this ugly thing unnecessary attention still baffles me.
This I have seen.
honestly
Re: Korra Obidi's Ex-Husband Takes Her Children Away From Her by mikeangelk(m): 10:46am On Jan 19, 2023
God help her condition
Re: Korra Obidi's Ex-Husband Takes Her Children Away From Her by 9gerian: 10:48am On Jan 19, 2023
Lawyers should kindly clarify whether Korra will have to pay alimony to the ex-husband if he wins custody of the children. That is if she is the breadwinner.

That may be the eventual bottom line here because women do not like to play that role, even if they are the breadwinners. It is seen as a manly thing and much too excruciating for women. Maybe the feminists movement should take this up to ensure equality.

ebukajay184:

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi's Ex-Husband Takes Her Children Away From Her by Shantyken(m): 10:49am On Jan 19, 2023
Like fot JUSTIN
share for cunt sharer aka (korra kokoriko)

2 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi's Ex-Husband Takes Her Children Away From Her by daywatcher: 10:53am On Jan 19, 2023
she will soon twerk away her sorrows
Re: Korra Obidi's Ex-Husband Takes Her Children Away From Her by Godsonkemz(m): 10:55am On Jan 19, 2023
You had option of marrying a Nigerian man who could tolerate you but you and Uche whose marriage also crashed chose oyinbo men who are only after sex.
Re: Korra Obidi's Ex-Husband Takes Her Children Away From Her by Slynation(m): 10:56am On Jan 19, 2023
Antimarraige:
Good move, those kids shouldn't be allowed to stay with their olosho mom, imagine the type of influence she will have on those innocent kids, with the way she's sharing her sweet pussy to celebrities
Is her pussy sweet?? Hope you collected your share... cheesy
Re: Korra Obidi's Ex-Husband Takes Her Children Away From Her by maziengr: 10:57am On Jan 19, 2023
Online in-laws have gathered here. Me the meeting starts now.
Re: Korra Obidi's Ex-Husband Takes Her Children Away From Her by koffsman(m): 11:00am On Jan 19, 2023
She deserves everything happening to her
Re: Korra Obidi's Ex-Husband Takes Her Children Away From Her by Dskillful(m): 11:13am On Jan 19, 2023
Get out.... We don't care
Re: Korra Obidi's Ex-Husband Takes Her Children Away From Her by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 19, 2023
That is a real man! I repeat that is a real man! A bottle of Vodka for that real father!

Don't ever leave your child or children for these kinda women. They lack proper upbringing! Save the life of the child!

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi's Ex-Husband Takes Her Children Away From Her by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 19, 2023
[quote author=ominilongest post=120174578]Weyrey wan cash out [/quote

You dey mind the werey!
Re: Korra Obidi's Ex-Husband Takes Her Children Away From Her by 2016v2017: 11:31am On Jan 19, 2023
densiks:
Fake tears of a lying and manipulative evil soul
Re: Korra Obidi's Ex-Husband Takes Her Children Away From Her by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 19, 2023
Abegi, the children have a better future with the father, look at her she 's not mother material , only holding on to the children to get alimony money from their father, dumbass gold-digger.

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi's Ex-Husband Takes Her Children Away From Her by Originalsly: 11:54am On Jan 19, 2023
Hmmm..... but White men are gentle they don't .do this kind stuff

What she is fearing is him having custody of the kids. That will mean no more child support.... guess that's what she is living on . She will now have to work ... and to make matters worse ... she will have to pay him child support... and may have to also have to contribute to their schooling expenses and day care for the next 15 years or so ... and should she fail to make any payment.... a warrant can be out for her. I can see her running back to Nigeria to escape all this.

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi's Ex-Husband Takes Her Children Away From Her by meobizy(f): 11:58am On Jan 19, 2023
She’s in a country where everyone in the legal system looks like him and jails people like her. Make she go start another family hope her children go remember her in ten years. At least this oyibo is ready to take care of the children. Others call the kids niggers and leave to start a family with their kind.

Let’s hope DJ Cuppy is learning.
Re: Korra Obidi's Ex-Husband Takes Her Children Away From Her by ala2222(f): 12:06pm On Jan 19, 2023
very big lesson to our ladies that bring their family to internet
Re: Korra Obidi's Ex-Husband Takes Her Children Away From Her by Popeonah(m): 12:22pm On Jan 19, 2023
OurBusinessIsPr:
Never seen a white man treat a black lady so bad
Vote peter obi, save this nation please!!!
Re: Korra Obidi's Ex-Husband Takes Her Children Away From Her by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 19, 2023
ebukajay184:

Another Amber Heard.

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi's Ex-Husband Takes Her Children Away From Her by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 19, 2023
VeryWickedGoat:
After exposing her bumbum all over the streets of Lagos, she deserves worse.

Judge should tamper justice with wickedness.
grin grin
Re: Korra Obidi's Ex-Husband Takes Her Children Away From Her by malel1: 1:19pm On Jan 19, 2023
Johnrake69:
Some men no just dey try. You're doing the children serious harm by separating them from their mother.

Reason you should always marry or have kids with a kind person. Forget Love, never get involved romantically with an unkind soul. You will regret it if the relationship fails

Which mother ? Does Korra behave like one? Somebody that dances immorally in public ? Is that the definition of been a mother ?
Re: Korra Obidi's Ex-Husband Takes Her Children Away From Her by josephevergreen(m): 1:26pm On Jan 19, 2023
hammerT:

HE WILL STILL LOSE THIS NEW CASE, HE HAS STARTED.

ONCE A LOSER, ALWAYS A LOSER.

I DETEST WEAK MEN.

Anyy pls what make the man a weak man pls ..I will like to know
Re: Korra Obidi's Ex-Husband Takes Her Children Away From Her by naijapikin2(m): 2:08pm On Jan 19, 2023
Please o....
What is korra obidi
Re: Korra Obidi's Ex-Husband Takes Her Children Away From Her by toujurs: 2:11pm On Jan 19, 2023
Mtcheew, who is this slowpoke trying to manipulate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Steps Out In Matching Outfit (photos) / Afia Schwarzenegger: My Leaked Sex Video Isn't Trending Much, Share On WhatsApp / Ibinabo Fiberesima In Swimwear As She Vacations In Philippines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.