Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Korra Obidi's Ex-Husband Takes Her Children Away From Her - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korra Obidi's Ex-Husband Takes Her Children Away From Her (47673 Views)

Court Bars Korra Obidi & Ex-Husband From Posting Their Children's Visuals Online / Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens / Regina Daniels Places Her Portrait In Husband's House, Takes Her Rightful Place (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korra Obidi's Ex-Husband Takes Her Children Away From Her by VULCAN(m): 2:15pm On Jan 19, 2023
Ignorance is ignorance even when it's typed out in capital letters.

I have read many things but never read where it was legally proven that a woman owns the children nor have I read any evidence that a woman automatically makes a better parent just because she is female.

So in your mind, a drug addict mother is a better parent than a father who is a teacher or a wild party going mother is a better parent than a dentist father.

What nonsense!

Also your statement that girls don't need a father is a sign of illiteracy. I won't bother to pass comment on it

hammerT:
UNFORTUNATELY FOR JUSTIN, IN THEIR WESTERN CULTURE, THE KIDS BELONG TO THE MOTHER.

HENCE, ALL THIS CUSTODY BATTLE, WILL ONLY FURTHER DAMAGE THE GIRLS MENTAL HEALTH.

GIRL CHILDREN DONT NEED THEIR FATHER, IT IS THEIR MOTHER THEY NEED.

WOMAN TO WOMAN.

IF THEY WERE BOYZ, IT COULD BE GIVEN CONSIDERATION, BUT EVEN THE BOYZ NEED THEIR MOTHER BOND AND WOMAN EXPERIENCE.

HENCE HE SHOULD JUST RESPECT HIMSELF AND MOVE ON ALREADY.

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi's Ex-Husband Takes Her Children Away From Her by Zeezenho: 2:21pm On Jan 19, 2023
kingthreat:
My cousin went to USA in 2015 at Age 30. When asked about her plans for marriage, she said she would marry a white man.
As at 2020, she was still single. Her parents were asking her if every white man in a group picture with her is her fiance and she said "No".
Last year babe came to Nigeria codedly and got married to the only of her ex-boyfriends who is unmarried. I was lucky to be there at the wedding, when asked why she no marry Oyinbo, she said "God forbid". It is obvious it is much easier for a Nigerian man to marry a white woman than for a Nigerian woman to marry a white man. Even if the latter happens, it rarely does last long.

She even lucky to see a man at 37.she for still they wait white man.
Re: Korra Obidi's Ex-Husband Takes Her Children Away From Her by madjune(m): 4:35pm On Jan 19, 2023
Foolish girl.

She thinks those US judges don't see what she does online?

Why is it called SM? With a click, they've checked her out already.

Which kain children deserve such a mother?

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi's Ex-Husband Takes Her Children Away From Her by chiboycue: 8:16pm On Jan 19, 2023
ebukajay184:
Korra Obidi Goes To Court Again, Accuses Her Ex-Husband Of Abusing Her

- she says her husband is a narcissist

https://www.facebook.com/korraobidi1/videos/8587348768005795/?app=fbl

Korra Obidi should stop parading semi nude in her videos and pictures. Her wayward dressing and looks potray her as an irresponsible woman and no responsible mother would want her son to marry or date her. All she needs to do is to change her immoral lifestyle and focus on living an examply life for herself and for her daughters.
Re: Korra Obidi's Ex-Husband Takes Her Children Away From Her by luke55720: 10:19am On Jan 20, 2023
TUANKU:
This attention seeking okpo again.
Re: Korra Obidi's Ex-Husband Takes Her Children Away From Her by Maysdevices(f): 10:27am On Jan 25, 2023
kingthreat:
My cousin went to USA in 2015 at Age 30. When asked about her plans for marriage, she said she would marry a white man.
As at 2020, she was still single. Her parents were asking her if every white man in a group picture with her is her fiance and she said "No".
Last year babe came to Nigeria codedly and got married to the only of her ex-boyfriends who is unmarried. I was lucky to be there at the wedding, when asked why she no marry Oyinbo, she said "God forbid". It is obvious it is much easier for a Nigerian man to marry a white woman than for a Nigerian woman to marry a white man. Even if the latter happens, it rarely does last long.
You came to this conclusion because of your cousin. 3 white women killed their Nigerian husbands last year and nothing was done to them.

Men hold the keys to marriage.

A Nigerian man can attract a useless white woman with money

A Nigerian woman can’t do the same thing because men are not attracted to money

Thats simply why.

Think.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zubby Michael And Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaeme Spray Money In Church / Biodun Okeowo 'Omo Butty' Wows In Cleavage-Baring White Jumpsuit / David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.