Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,145 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

About Girlfriends And Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / About Girlfriends And Money (702 Views)

Why U Shd Closely Monitor Ur Girlfriends And Wives / Man Uses Best Friend To Test His Girlfriends And They Failed / Relationship: Is This True About Girlfriends/married Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

About Girlfriends And Money by LoudlyMouthed: 7:58am On Jan 19, 2023
By Facebook Profile: Mwala Mooto

"Many young men are not progressing because of wasting their money on girlfriends. A girlfriend is not your responsibility, if she needs a regular income tell her to get a job. Spend the early years of your career investing to prepare a good start for your family. I dated my current wife for 3 years and only gave her a k500 and a few dinner's and movies despite earning 18pin as a salary. When we started dating I showed her a 3 years financial plan on a spreadsheet and made her commit to support the plan, openly telling her in this relationship they'll be no unnecessary expenses and each one will bear their own cost of upkeep until declared husband and wife unless its an emergency.

I spent the early years of my career investing and building myself to create a good start for my family. I started working at 19 years with just a diploma (ACCA level 1) and I sponsored myself to get a degree and a masters by 23 years. By the time I got married at 24 years, I had a farm and a house to take my wife. All this was done through strict financial discipline, in Zambia they call it "KASO" and am okay with it. I lost girlfriends and differed with family because of "KASO" and am still okay with it coz at least it has given me success and a good life.

To you who has just started working or started a business; "KASO" is the key to success in Zambia. We live in a society with a high sense of entitlement where girl friends think they deserve a regular income for simply saying I love you too. Let her not even use Sex to squeeze money out of you coz sex is of mutual benefit to both participants unless she has gone commercial and she should state it Soo unlike disguising her commercial activities using love.

My brother upgrade your qualifications or build that house when you single to prepare a good life for your wife and children unlike spending it on that slay queen. Headship is easier when you have money; if you can, as a man please don't enter marriage with nothing coz you'll be humiliated and regularly told I found you with nothing."

Good morning

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: About Girlfriends And Money by tee59(f): 8:01am On Jan 19, 2023
Good morning Mr Kaso. Nice advise
Re: About Girlfriends And Money by Uchefame(m): 8:35am On Jan 19, 2023
I hear you Kaso kasablanka
Re: About Girlfriends And Money by Goodlady(f): 8:40am On Jan 19, 2023
LoudlyMouthed:
By Facebook Profile: Mwala Mooto

"Many young men are not progressing because of wasting their money on girlfriends. A girlfriend is not your responsibility, if she needs a regular income tell her to get a job. Spend the early years of your career investing to prepare a good start for your family. I dated my current wife for 3 years and only gave her a k500 and a few dinner's and movies despite earning 18pin as a salary. When we started dating I showed her a 3 years financial plan on a spreadsheet and made her commit to support the plan, openly telling her in this relationship they'll be no unnecessary expenses and each one will bear their own cost of upkeep until declared husband and wife unless its an emergency.

I spent the early years of my career investing and building myself to create a good start for my family. I started working at 19 years with just a diploma (ACCA level 1) and I sponsored myself to get a degree and a masters by 23 years. By the time I got married at 24 years, I had a farm and a house to take my wife. All this was done through strict financial discipline, in Zambia they call it "KASO" and am okay with it. I lost girlfriends and differed with family because of "KASO" and am still okay with it coz at least it has given me success and a good life.

To you who has just started working or started a business; "KASO" is the key to success in Zambia. We live in a society with a high sense of entitlement where girl friends think they deserve a regular income for simply saying I love you too. Let her not even use Sex to squeeze money out of you coz sex is of mutual benefit to both participants unless she has gone commercial and she should state it Soo unlike disguising her commercial activities using love.

My brother upgrade your qualifications or build that house when you single to prepare a good life for your wife and children unlike spending it on that slay queen. Headship is easier when you have money; if you can, as a man please don't enter marriage with nothing coz you'll be humiliated and regularly told I found you with nothing."

Good morning
Deep talk.
However, don't blame any lady for asking for money. I won't talk much in order not to be misunderstood.

1 Like

Re: About Girlfriends And Money by LoudlyMouthed: 12:24pm On Jan 19, 2023
Goodlady:

Deep talk.
However, don't blame any lady for asking for money.
When was the last time "any lady" sincerely admitted why she'd asked for money?
Re: About Girlfriends And Money by LoudlyMouthed: 12:24pm On Jan 19, 2023
tee59:
wink Nice advise
Re: About Girlfriends And Money by Goodlady(f): 12:25pm On Jan 19, 2023
LoudlyMouthed:

When was the last time "any lady" sincerely admitted why she'd asked for money?
Wait let me ask Ifa!

1 Like

Re: About Girlfriends And Money by LoudlyMouthed: 12:25pm On Jan 19, 2023
Uchefame:
I hear you Kaso kasablanka
I see you shocked too
Re: About Girlfriends And Money by LoudlyMouthed: 12:26pm On Jan 19, 2023
Goodlady:

Ifa too is clueless
So it'd neva happened

Quite Unfortunate sad
Re: About Girlfriends And Money by Goodlady(f): 12:43pm On Jan 19, 2023
LoudlyMouthed:
So it'd neva happened

Quite Unfortunate sad
You need food. You are hungry for editing my post. Take and eat!

Re: About Girlfriends And Money by LoudlyMouthed: 12:54pm On Jan 19, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-av7F1JBmj4
Goodlady
Goodlady:

Pretty Face and Bad Character
..know this little girl, her name is Maxine
Her beauty is like a bunch of rose
If I ever tell you about Maxine
You woulda say I don't know what I know, but
Murder she wrote (For real, for real)
Murder she wrote
Murder she wrote
Murder she wrote

Watch ya now, it name
Ah pretty face and bad character
Them there kind of livin' can't hold Chaka

(Follow me!)
Say, gyal you're pretty
Your face, it pretty
But your character dirty
Girl, you just act too flirty-flirty
You run to Tom, Dick, and also Harry
And when you find your mistake
You talk 'bout you're sorry, sorry, sorry (Come now!)

[Verse 1: Pliers]
Have her cruise the corner where she jooks an where she jam
She know about Lou, Crack an every money man
Make love with the Coolie, Chinese, White Man and Indian
The wickedest..
Re: About Girlfriends And Money by Goodlady(f): 1:31pm On Jan 19, 2023
LoudlyMouthed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-av7F1JBmj4
Goodlady
..know this little girl, her name is Maxine
Her beauty is like a bunch of rose
If I ever tell you about Maxine
You woulda say I don't know what I know, but
Murder she wrote (For real, for real)
Murder she wrote
Murder she wrote
Murder she wrote

Watch ya now, it name

(Follow me!)
Say, gyal you're pretty
Your face, it pretty
But your character dirty
Girl, you just act too flirty-flirty
You run to Tom, Dick, and also Harry
And when you find your mistake
You talk 'bout you're sorry, sorry, sorry (Come now!)

[Verse 1: Pliers]
Have her cruise the corner where she jooks an where she jam
She know about Lou, Crack an every money man
Make love with the Coolie, Chinese, White Man and Indian
The wickedest..
Your mouth like fowl anus. So you wan dey use me catch cruise with old school song abi?
Re: About Girlfriends And Money by LoudlyMouthed: 2:39pm On Jan 19, 2023
Goodlady:

So you wan dey use me catch cruise with old school song abi?
Guilty as charged grin
But finds it hard to admit publicly cry
Re: About Girlfriends And Money by Goodlady(f): 6:02pm On Jan 19, 2023
LoudlyMouthed:

Guilty as charged grin
But finds it hard to admit publicly cry
Receive brain

Re: About Girlfriends And Money by LoudlyMouthed: 7:10pm On Jan 19, 2023
Goodlady:

Receive brain
in the proportion you're giving out, you shall receive in 100fold grin

(1) (Reply)

Love, Money And Control / See How Wicked Humans Are? / Even With My Strict Parents I Still Turn Out Bad.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.