Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,354 members, 7,829,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

12 Signs A Nigerian Girl Has Friend-zoned You - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 12 Signs A Nigerian Girl Has Friend-zoned You (33212 Views)

12 Signs He Is Developing Strong Feelings For You / 12 Signs Of True Love In A Relationship / 12 Signs The Man You Are With Is Not Husband Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Signs A Nigerian Girl Has Friend-zoned You by NACE13: 4:17pm On Jan 19, 2023
It's funny that I'm the one who friendzones them. Not to brag but I'm witty and know how to keep a woman on her toes. Most femleas tend to start developing feelings for me when we interact or spend time together. Yeah, did I also mention how cocky I am. I always make myself the prize, so it makes it hard for them to put me there(in that zone).

Before I ask you out, I'd have made sure we've either kissed or done naughty things to be sure the chemistry is there. And if we've kissed or played naughty and you want FWB, which I often propose. Everyone wins.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Signs A Nigerian Girl Has Friend-zoned You by SodiumValproate: 4:53pm On Jan 19, 2023
PureFace1:
10. And she feels really comfortable telling you all the gross things like how bloody her period feels like.

Dis tew much. Forreal.
It is Stew much. grin
Re: 12 Signs A Nigerian Girl Has Friend-zoned You by SodiumValproate: 4:55pm On Jan 19, 2023
fastanddubious:
Thank God I always mind my business
Am zonefree grin grin
cheesy

I see what you did here grin

So I help you fix the ē to e grin
Re: 12 Signs A Nigerian Girl Has Friend-zoned You by 1Sharon(f): 5:49pm On Jan 19, 2023
Men need to stop befriending women in the hopes, she's see you as a potential bf one day.

Say your intentions straight up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12 Signs A Nigerian Girl Has Friend-zoned You by Sheistoopretty(f): 5:54pm On Jan 19, 2023
sad sad sad sad
Re: 12 Signs A Nigerian Girl Has Friend-zoned You by Goodlady(f): 6:03pm On Jan 19, 2023
LoudlyMouthed:
grin so you evn sabi drugs an can prescribe for your kind of person grin

Apple doesn't fall far from the tree cool
Do I know you?
Have we met before?
Re: 12 Signs A Nigerian Girl Has Friend-zoned You by DLivingAncestor: 6:29pm On Jan 19, 2023
PureFace1:
11. When she starts asking you for relationship advice.

Because, you are Dr Phil and bestie rolled in one.

Na this one dey pain me pass, like WTF!!!
Re: 12 Signs A Nigerian Girl Has Friend-zoned You by Badb0y4lyf(m): 7:05pm On Jan 19, 2023
Lol I remember that word friendzone that was back in the days it’s Guys that friendzone girls lately girls are too much you act any how I move to the next

1 Like

Re: 12 Signs A Nigerian Girl Has Friend-zoned You by LoudlyMouthed: 7:12pm On Jan 19, 2023
Goodlady:

Do I know you?
Have we met before?
Did we go to same school?
Does your brother play football?
Re: 12 Signs A Nigerian Girl Has Friend-zoned You by poweredcom(m): 7:52pm On Jan 19, 2023
When dem go de tell una day nigerian gals no be am

Many of them get mental issues but they dont know they have it

These days its even worst to even keep any of them as a girlfriend cos na u go loose

@womenareapezz always advise us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12 Signs A Nigerian Girl Has Friend-zoned You by womenareapezz: 8:01pm On Jan 19, 2023
poweredcom:

When dem go de tell una day nigerian gals no be am

Many of them get mental issues but they dont know they have it

These days its even worst to even keep any of them as a girlfriend cos na u go loose

@womenareapezz always advise us

loosing an understatement undecided

Those animals ain't even worth keeping angry

1 Like

Re: 12 Signs A Nigerian Girl Has Friend-zoned You by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 19, 2023
Dshocker:

Stop lying....
grin
Uncle, the reason our friendship is even getting stronger is because we haven't seen each other private part before...

A guy can be friends with a girl without sleeping with her please.
Re: 12 Signs A Nigerian Girl Has Friend-zoned You by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 19, 2023
obinna58:

But you can keep him, even when you know he constantly thinks about visiting the moon you kept dribbling him
Chai
If you’re not physically attracted to him then how are you enjoying his company? What was the magic

Confess for you shall be forgiven

He has money dear...
It's either we're boat cruising, clubbing or doing other things together..
From one fun to the other,

I've never slept over in his house,
I've never dressed seductively around him,
I avoid private places if it involves the two of us

No uncle .. it's not everybody you go knack
Re: 12 Signs A Nigerian Girl Has Friend-zoned You by Dshocker(m): 11:41pm On Jan 19, 2023
Preshieben:
grin
Uncle, the reason our friendship is even getting stronger is because we haven't seen each other private part before...

Blood of Jesus

Re: 12 Signs A Nigerian Girl Has Friend-zoned You by Gerrard59(m): 3:10am On Jan 20, 2023
pansophist:
The opposite of friend-zone is sex-zone. Lots of girls that locked men in their friend zone Ironically may be chilling in the sex-zone of the man they want. Since women typically pursue the same kind of men, the price to pay is sharing (aka polygamy).

She is only aware of her attraction to him, not other girls in his rotational list. Many girls genuinely thinks they are his one and only, but to him, she is just one of many. She is in a polygamous relationship without signing up for one.

Just as men confuse female friendship with romance, these 'Alan Shearers" also confuse sex with commitment. For women, they assume that because you guys are having sex (or even kissed), that a relationship has begun. Meanwhile for the man, it's just another day.

This cold fact is what traditional societies understood, hence they want women to marry before having sex. Because the only time a woman is guaranteed of a man's commitment is under marriage, not relationship.

And the more she is having sex in every relationship she enters, the more she makes herself less desirable for the kind of men she really wants. Men are in competition with a woman's past, and for a good reason. Her past becomes the reference he will everly be compared with

The dirtier the past, the more bullshit he has to deal with in the relationship. She would be less satisfied sexually, materially, emotionally et, because other men before him have messed her up. Modern women call it sexual liberation, but I call it sexual degredation.

This is also why it's very hard for some women to grasp the fact that men can fork and go, with no feelings attached. Sex for men is physical, not emotional. This also explains prostitution.

But most importantly, a girl can not lock you in the friend zone without your acceptance. Cut yourself off, no one will care about you than yourself. So yea. If she is not reciprocating equally, or waiting on the first floor while you've walked to the 10th floor, leave her there and move on.

You are so good man. I for say I love you but errrm... grin

God bless the day I followed you.

1 Like

Re: 12 Signs A Nigerian Girl Has Friend-zoned You by Nmeri17: 6:38am On Jan 20, 2023
PureFace1:
2. If she says “God forbid” and makes this face whenever the topic of both of you being in a relationship comes up.

Yup! She is highly disgusted by the idea of dating you.

PureFace1:
12. And when she refers to you as the guy she could have kids with if she happens to be unmarried at 40.

Why not now please?

I just clocked that I may be one of the founding fathers of the infamous friendzone *weeping cry sad sad cry
Re: 12 Signs A Nigerian Girl Has Friend-zoned You by Silentgroper(m): 7:00am On Jan 20, 2023
Badb0y4lyf:
Lol I remember that word friendzone that was back in the days it’s Guys that friendzone girls lately girls are too much you act any how I move to the next
Me singing** that's just the way it is .
Re: 12 Signs A Nigerian Girl Has Friend-zoned You by Silentgroper(m): 7:08am On Jan 20, 2023
Preshieben:
grin

lets nt deceive ourselves here. U and i knw u aint getting his D Because he finds ur skinny ass unattractive..
Re: 12 Signs A Nigerian Girl Has Friend-zoned You by StrongAlphMale: 8:04am On Jan 20, 2023
ifihearam:
Girls can friend zone you, call you bestie,call you brother, give them relationship advise, pick or help them select clothes for a date, introduces you to the bf as a friend and brother and you can still be banging her.

all depends on how you play your game but no matter what you do, never let a girl see that you single, bang girls that are way more beautiful than her and NEVER show any sign of desperation.

Fact 100%
Re: 12 Signs A Nigerian Girl Has Friend-zoned You by NACE13: 9:46am On Jan 20, 2023
Preshieben:
grin

Hi there!
You are right at the bolden. He has to be super queer or he doesn't find you attractive at all.... which still boils down to him being a queer.
Remember, A cat can't be pals with a mouse. That's a fact.
Re: 12 Signs A Nigerian Girl Has Friend-zoned You by KingDash: 10:42am On Jan 20, 2023
But I swear if you be my friend I go fuckkk you tire
Preshieben:
grin

Re: 12 Signs A Nigerian Girl Has Friend-zoned You by pansophist(m): 10:47am On Jan 20, 2023
Gerrard59:

You are so good man. I for say I love you but errrm... grin

God bless the day I followed you.

You no need talk am, you only need show up. So show me love by writing cheque, bundles of cash, donate motor or plots of land.

You fit do all of course, depending on where your power rich. Who are my lovers? Abeg congregate. grin

1 Like

Re: 12 Signs A Nigerian Girl Has Friend-zoned You by obinna58(m): 7:01pm On Jan 20, 2023
Preshieben:
He has money dear...
It's either we're boat cruising, clubbing or doing other things together..
From one fun to the other,

I've never slept over in his house,
I've never dressed seductively around him,
I avoid private places if it involves the two of us

No uncle .. it's not everybody you go knack
media./9VzxYVF0y6UAAAAC/omg-wow.gif

Re: 12 Signs A Nigerian Girl Has Friend-zoned You by Itzteewhy(m): 5:23pm On Jan 21, 2023
Reading this made me realize I may have been friend zoned a long time ago.

Just met this a girl on Facebook I think it's up to a month now. God, there is this strong feelings I have for this girl. I love her very very much.

Like if you see our chat sometimes you would think we are dating or in a relationship. And yet it just seems I'm the only one puting effort. (Like I'm dating myself)

Sometimes her countenance towards me says other wise. Like there are in many cases where I have show my interest and love for her but this girl is just not getting it lol. To the point that I would even be thinking if I'm fooling myself lol. Swears I really love this girl and ironically This is my first time being in love.

I don't just know if I'm really doing something wrong or perhaps she has actually friend zoned me. However it would really hurt to realize the latter is the case.

1 Like

Re: 12 Signs A Nigerian Girl Has Friend-zoned You by fxexperts: 6:19pm On Jan 21, 2023
Ikennaford:

I no fit walk with a girl and eyez will be on her, na me both genders go deh stare, I go make her ego depreciate to 3%
Wow Small pikin thinking. just childish mentality.
Re: 12 Signs A Nigerian Girl Has Friend-zoned You by historic: 3:02pm On Jan 23, 2023
Itzteewhy:
Reading this made me realize I may have been friend zoned a long time ago.

Just met this a girl on Facebook I think it's up to a month now. God, there is this strong feelings I have for this girl. I love her very very much.

Like if you see our chat sometimes you would think we are dating or in a relationship. And yet it just seems I'm the only one puting effort. (Like I'm dating myself)

Sometimes her countenance towards me says other wise. Like there are in many cases where I have show my interest and love for her but this girl is just not getting it lol. To the point that I would even be thinking if I'm fooling myself lol. Swears I really love this girl and ironically This is my first time being in love.

I don't just know if I'm really doing something wrong or perhaps she has actually friend zoned me. However it would really hurt to realize the latter is the case.

Was in the same shoe with you some months back

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument / Groom's Ex Stands Up In Church In Malawi, Claims They Are Still Dating / This 50-Year-Old Nigerian Mother Of 4 Is Slaying (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.