Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Millions Of Yorubas Will Vote For Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Millions Of Yorubas Will Vote For Obi (1651 Views)

The Twitter User Traveling To Kano For Obi/kwankwaso Ticket Is Now In Kano (vid) / Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV / MURIC Warns Amotekun: Leave Fulani Alone, Stop Endangering Lives Of Yorubas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Millions Of Yorubas Will Vote For Obi by bender79: 10:03am On Jan 19, 2023
God bless our Yoruba brothers who have decided to look beyond wicked tribalism perpetuated by urchins who are dominated by Yoruba Muslims which their ultimate aim is to dominate Yoruba Christian's.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Millions Of Yorubas Will Vote For Obi by Ireportlive: 10:06am On Jan 19, 2023
cool

Omoluabi... Sebi eti ri ero okan won si Ile Yoruba , ija elesin mesin

Odi Ojo Ibo Feb 25

*Singing*** ow mu Erin Joba ewe ku ewe le

A wise man once said nothing

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Millions Of Yorubas Will Vote For Obi by Naira20: 10:08am On Jan 19, 2023
Tinubu is anti-omoluabi.
We are not stupid...any Yoruba supporting Tinubu is daft.

The few supporting him on Nairaland are jihadists.
We know them very well

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Millions Of Yorubas Will Vote For Obi by gracealonev: 10:11am On Jan 19, 2023
That's true.
Only that Obi's current supporters are pissing off most of his prospects.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Millions Of Yorubas Will Vote For Obi by Naira20: 10:12am On Jan 19, 2023
Na lie...anyone who loves you won't be distracted.
Obi is amiable and continues winning prospects
gracealonev:
That's true.
Only that Obi's current supporters are pissing off most of his prospects.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Millions Of Yorubas Will Vote For Obi by Tinubuadvocate: 10:14am On Jan 19, 2023
You are just deceiving yourself and adding more salt to your injury. Just go outside meet Yoruba Christian and hear what they will tell you regard this election.

So because I'm a Yoruba Christian I will now deliberately vote someone who doesn't know his left hand between right a bitter unintelligent called peter obi.
bender79:
God bless our Yoruba brothers who have decided to look beyond wicked tribalism perpetuated by urchins who are dominated by Yoruba Muslims which their ultimate aim is to dominate Yoruba Christian's.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Millions Of Yorubas Will Vote For Obi by optionalY09: 10:14am On Jan 19, 2023
lol clown Yoruba don’t even want Nigeria again enjoy vote apathy in SW

2 Likes

Re: Millions Of Yorubas Will Vote For Obi by expert234: 10:15am On Jan 19, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

Omoluabi... Sebi eti ri ero okan won si Ile Yoruba

Odi Ojo Ibo Feb 25

*Singing*** ow mu Erin Joba ewe ku ewe le

A true omoluabi, who is not a Yoruba basstard will not vote for a drug dealer.

So, ask yourself if you are a true omoluabi or not
Re: Millions Of Yorubas Will Vote For Obi by Ireportlive: 10:17am On Jan 19, 2023
expert234:

A true omoluabi, who is not a Yoruba basstard will not vote for a drug dealer.

So, ask yourself if you are a true omoluabi or not

I know my Agbo Ile, I know my Father's compound and I don't need an uncultured Omo Atourinwa to tell me what I am or what am not... I will vote for who i won't making my own independent research not following social media kids bandwagon

Nobody can manipulate or gaslight me... Yoruba are far sophisticated than that

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Millions Of Yorubas Will Vote For Obi by expert234: 10:20am On Jan 19, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:
You are just deceiving yourself and adding more salt to your injury. Just go outside meet Yoruba Christian and hear what they will tell you regard this election.

So because I'm a Yoruba Christian I will now deliberately vote someone who doesn't know his left hand between right a bitter unintelligent called peter obi.

I am Yoruba and will vote for Peter Obi.

When we are talking about true omoluabi, people like you should just keep shut.

You removed your family from Nigeria because you don't believe in Nigeria or the tinubu you are campaigning for.

You are just a self-serving tribal bigot. You are a fake person, a pretender worthy of the same boat as National Traitors.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Millions Of Yorubas Will Vote For Obi by 1nice(m): 10:21am On Jan 19, 2023
Peter Obi is the next President of Nigeria after President Buhari.

1 Share

Re: Millions Of Yorubas Will Vote For Obi by expert234: 10:22am On Jan 19, 2023
Ireportlive:

I no my Agbo Ile, I no my Father's compound and I don't need an uncultured person to tell me what I am or what am not... I will vote for or who i won't

Nobody can manipulate or gaslight me... Yoruba are far sophisticated than that

If you are not a bastardd in that Agbo ile, you won't campaign or vote for a drug dealer.

If you find yourself doing that, then you need to ask your mum very serious questions.
Re: Millions Of Yorubas Will Vote For Obi by INDOMIE9090(f): 10:23am On Jan 19, 2023
You are not doing obi any good at all.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Millions Of Yorubas Will Vote For Obi by expert234: 10:24am On Jan 19, 2023
Ireportlive:

I don't need an uncultured Omo Atourinwa to tell me what I am or what am not...

If you are truly cultured, voting for a drug dealer will naturally be repulsive to you.

Ask yourself serious questions about how cultured you are.
Re: Millions Of Yorubas Will Vote For Obi by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 19, 2023
As a roman catholic, I don make up my mind, I dey vote asiwaju bola ahmed tinubu...

I no dey vote one pesin wey fail hin state, make the fraud come go worsen the country situation, which mouth i wan take recite act of contrition sef, God fit tear me slap for making such an horrendous mistake...

6 Likes

Re: Millions Of Yorubas Will Vote For Obi by Ireportlive: 10:25am On Jan 19, 2023
expert234:

If you are not a bastardd in that Agbo ile, you won't campaign or vote for a drug dealer.

If you find yourself doing that, then you need to ask your mum very serious questions.

Now you are insulting me... I can insult your entire generation and tribe back... But Civilised cultured Omoluabi won't do that

That's for pigs from the other side

Jagaban 2023 vote a tested and trusted former Lagos Master Planner

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Millions Of Yorubas Will Vote For Obi by expert234: 10:25am On Jan 19, 2023
INDOMIE9090:
You are not doing obi any good at all.

But your fake propaganda against Obi is doing him any good, right?
Re: Millions Of Yorubas Will Vote For Obi by Tinubuadvocate: 10:27am On Jan 19, 2023
Be proud of your tiny region being a igbo shouldn't be see as a mistake .At least half of igbo living in Yorubaland and nobody intimidate them.
expert234:

I am Yoruba and will vote for Peter Obi.

When we are talking about true omoluabi, people like you should just keep shut.

You removed your family from Nigeria because you don't believe in Nigeria or the tinubu you are campaigning for.

You are just a self-serving tribal bigot. You are a fake person, a pretender worthy of the same boat as National Traitors.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Millions Of Yorubas Will Vote For Obi by expert234: 10:27am On Jan 19, 2023
KillSars:
As a roman catholic, I don make up my mind, I dey vote asiwaju bola ahmed tinubu...

I no dey vote one pesin wey fail hin state, make the fraud come go worsen the country situation, which mouth i wan take recite act of contrition sef, God fit tear me slap for making such an horrendous mistake...

Show me evidence that Obi failed his state.

And show me evidence that tinubu led lagos well.

If you are truly a Roman catholic, may you be blessed.

But if you are a Muslim pretending to be something else so that you can deceive people, may untimely death become a part of your family this year

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Millions Of Yorubas Will Vote For Obi by Ireportlive: 10:29am On Jan 19, 2023
expert234:

If you are truly cultured, voting for a drug dealer will naturally be repulsive to you.

Ask yourself serious questions about how cultured you are.

Let's all pretend we all don't know the state with highest drug traffickers and region isn't Anambra State and SouthEast

Let just pretend

4 Likes

Re: Millions Of Yorubas Will Vote For Obi by expert234: 10:30am On Jan 19, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:
Be proud of your tiny region being a igbo shouldn't be see as a mistake .At least half of igbo living in Yorubaland and nobody intimidate them.

Lolz. Now i understand why you are a useless tribal bigot; your Brain still belongs to the stone age. That's why you are so dull to think anyone supporting Obi is automatically an igbo.

Don't you fell like an idiot each time you make such a comment?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Millions Of Yorubas Will Vote For Obi by christistruth01: 10:30am On Jan 19, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1y3yR-NMSvg

1 Like

Re: Millions Of Yorubas Will Vote For Obi by expert234: 10:32am On Jan 19, 2023
Ireportlive:

Let's all pretend we all don't know the state with highest drug traffickers and region isn't Anambra State and SouthEast

Let just pretend

If any of those known drug dealers from any region are contesting for president, i won't vote for him. I will openly campaign against him or her.

Why are you choosing to vote for a drug dealer?

Where is your moral, dignity or honor? You've lost it, right?
Re: Millions Of Yorubas Will Vote For Obi by Ireportlive: 10:33am On Jan 19, 2023
expert234:

If any of those known drug dealers from any region are contesting for president, i won't vote for him. I will openly campaign against him or her.

Why are you choosing to vote for a drug dealer?

Where is your moral, dignity or honor? You've lost it, right?

Ok give just one single evidence showing any of the candidate was ever a drug dealer

I believe you are Educated

2 Likes

Re: Millions Of Yorubas Will Vote For Obi by Treasure17(m): 10:35am On Jan 19, 2023
Which I'm one of them.
Re: Millions Of Yorubas Will Vote For Obi by expert234: 10:35am On Jan 19, 2023
Ireportlive:

Now you are insulting me... I can insult your entire generation and tribe back... But Civilised cultured Omoluabi won't do that

That's for pigs from the other side

Jagaban 2023 vote a tested and trusted former Lagos Master Planner

You should check the dictionary for the meaning of "if". You really need that knowledge.

If you are truly cultured, you won't eben conceive the idea of voting for a drug dealer.

If your sense of morality is not dead, you will realize that I'm saying the truth.

Our culture as Yorubas abhor absurdity and immorality.

How come you are embracing absurdity and immortality by campaigning for a drug dealer? Is it because you have lost touch with the Yoruba culture and become uncultured or is it because you are not a true son of Yoruba land?
Re: Millions Of Yorubas Will Vote For Obi by Ireportlive: 10:37am On Jan 19, 2023
expert234:

You should check the dictionary for the meaning of "if". You really need that knowledge.

If you are truly cultured, you won't eben conceive the idea of voting for a drug dealer.

If your sense of morality is not dead, you will realize that I'm saying the truth.

Our culture as Yorubas abhor absurdity and immorality.

How come you are embracing absurdity and immortality by campaigning for a drug dealer? Is it because you have lost touch with the Yoruba culture and become uncultured or is it because you are not a true son of Yoruba land?

Let's leave long talk... Provide any evidence of any of the Candidate Dealing in Drugs.. any form of evidence

Everyone here would like to know

2 Likes

Re: Millions Of Yorubas Will Vote For Obi by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 19, 2023
expert234:

Show me evidence that Obi failed his state.

And show me evidence that tinubu led lagos well.

If you are truly a Roman catholic, may you be blessed.

But if you are a Muslim pretending to be something else so that you can deceive people, may untimely death become a part of your family this year
U see ur live, I no even mention the name of the fraud u are parading....

2 governor wey govern same state wey ur fraud governed don come out to tell us the kind pesin wey the fraud be, what more do we need...

As per ur prayers, I say a big amen to that... I no come from region where dem dey hide their identity on SM all because of their dubious act... another fact wey u need to know, na Roman catholic sec. school I still come attend join.... just to burst ur brain finally... grin grin

If I dey lie, wetin u talk go come to pas but if na true, I pity ur family o, coz tick tock, tick tock..... grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Millions Of Yorubas Will Vote For Obi by expert234: 10:41am On Jan 19, 2023

1 Share

Re: Millions Of Yorubas Will Vote For Obi by Ireportlive: 10:43am On Jan 19, 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Millions Of Yorubas Will Vote For Obi by expert234: 10:46am On Jan 19, 2023
KillSars:

U see ur live, I no even mention the name of the fraud u are parading....

2 governor wey govern same state wey ur fraud governed don come out to tell us the kind pesin wey the fraud be, what more do we need...

As per ur prayers, I say a big amen to that... I no come from region where dem dey hide their identity on SM all because of their dubious act... another fact wey u need to know, na Roman catholic sec. school I still come attend join.... just to burst ur brain finally... grin grin

If I dey lie, wetin u talk go come to pas but if na true, I pity ur family o, coz tick tock, tick tock..... grin grin grin grin

If your mind was not referring to Obj, may you be blessed.

But if your mind was referring to Obi and you are intentionally lying, may death and destruction visit your family this new year
Re: Millions Of Yorubas Will Vote For Obi by expert234: 10:47am On Jan 19, 2023
Ireportlive:

Before I educate you further

Educate yourself what Indictment, Allegations, and Money laundering. Means

So you don't look silly

Can you stake your destiny on it that Tinubu didn't push drug in the USA?

Why didn't he contest the seizure of the money?

Then lie to yourself further that tinubu's wealth came from his salary at ExxonMobil

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eluu P Don Go Back To He Normal Hustle / Obi's Supporters Continue To Threaten Judges Families With Incendiary Posts / Is Wole Soyinka Still Calling Obi Supporters Fascists?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.