Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Millions Of Yorubas Will Vote For Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Millions Of Yorubas Will Vote For Obi (1647 Views)

The Twitter User Traveling To Kano For Obi/kwankwaso Ticket Is Now In Kano (vid) / Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV / MURIC Warns Amotekun: Leave Fulani Alone, Stop Endangering Lives Of Yorubas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Millions Of Yorubas Will Vote For Obi by Superwave16320: 10:48am On Jan 19, 2023
Of course at least to shut foolish Igbo that keep complaining that they voted Obasanjo n Yoruba should return the favour..

The million vote they will get will be PDP vote did n Peter Pandora still won't get 10% of Bola Ahmed Tinubu vote in the West.

After if Dem born any foolish ipob Igbo make he complain Yoruba as not vote them again.

bender79:
God bless our Yoruba brothers who have decided to look beyond wicked tribalism perpetuated by urchins who are dominated by Yoruba Muslims which their ultimate aim is to dominate Yoruba Christian's.

1 Like

Re: Millions Of Yorubas Will Vote For Obi by Ireportlive: 10:49am On Jan 19, 2023
expert234:

Can you stake your destiny on it that Tinubu didn't push drug in the USA?

Why didn't he contest the seizure of the money?

Then lie to yourself further that tinubu's wealth came from his salary at ExxonMobil

You should atleast read the document you posted.. you can read right?!

Read and learn

1 Like

Re: Millions Of Yorubas Will Vote For Obi by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 19, 2023
expert234:

If your mind was not referring to Obj, may you be blessed.

But if your mind was referring to Obi and you are intentionally lying, may death and destruction visit your family this new year

Thank God sey my mind was not referring to Obj....

Numbskull.... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Millions Of Yorubas Will Vote For Obi by bender79: 10:52am On Jan 19, 2023
Superwave16320:
Of course at least to shut foolish Igbo that keep complaining that they voted Obasanjo n Yoruba should return the favour..

The million vote they will get will be PDP vote did n Peter Pandora still won't get 10% of Bola Ahmed Tinubu vote in the West.

After if Dem born any foolish ipob Igbo make he complain Yoruba as not vote them again.

You are one of the tribalistic urchins I'm referring to. Your bile and jealousy for igbos continues to put you in chains and shackles. You look your son and daughter in the eye and tell them you are rooting for an obviously mentally incapacitated person? Just shut your dirty mouth!
Re: Millions Of Yorubas Will Vote For Obi by Superwave16320: 2:16pm On Jan 19, 2023
But I really like to know what is wrong in hating Igbo ? I hate Igbo and I am not afraid to say it. Igbos don't ide agwn you display your irredeemable hate towards Fulani Hausa Yoruba ikwerre kanuri n others so why can't other pay you cursed soul back in likely manner.

No be igbo complain about Yoruba Hausa Fulani Kanuri Ikwerre Nupe Ghanaian Gabinese Gambians South African Egyptian Somalian Eritreans Chinese Indians Malaysian Singaporean Cambodian British all hate you for nothing but you fools can not tell is a single tribe race or people you love.

Everywhere you go you go with your foolishness. I have been to 7 countries in my life n only your cursed goes to land away from theirs n tag those who build that land lazy. Na so you go do for SA wey your papa collect, Ghana Gambia same, even here in Lagos but the day your miserable lot will pay dearly is nearly here.

bender79:
You are one of the tribalistic urchins I'm referring to. Your bile and jealousy for igbos continues to put you in chains and shackles. You look your son and daughter in the eye and tell them you are rooting for an obviously mentally incapacitated person? Just shut your dirty mouth!

1 Like

Re: Millions Of Yorubas Will Vote For Obi by bender79: 2:20pm On Jan 19, 2023
Superwave16320:
But I really like to know what is wrong in hating Igbo ? I hate Igbo and I am not afraid to say it. Igbos don't ide agwn you display your irredeemable hate towards Fulani Hausa Yoruba ikwerre kanuri n others so why can't other pay you cursed soul back in likely manner.

No be igbo complain about Yoruba Hausa Fulani Kanuri Ikwerre Nupe Ghanaian Gabinese Gambians South African Egyptian Somalian Eritreans Chinese Indians Malaysian Singaporean Cambodian British all hate you for nothing but you fools can not tell is a single tribe race or people you love.

Everywhere you go you go with your foolishness. I have been to 7 countries in my life n only your cursed goes to land away from theirs n tag those who build that land lazy. Na so you go do for SA wey your papa collect, Ghana Gambia same, even here in Lagos but the day your miserable lot will pay dearly is nearly here.

unlike you I don't hate Yorubas but I hate urchins like you. I can imagine that you are a dirty smelling pig irrespective of your status

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Millions Of Yorubas Will Vote For Obi by Superwave16320: 4:08pm On Jan 19, 2023
I see that clearly in your actions
I see your love for the Yorubas Tru Kanu
I see it in your cursed tribe stoning Awolowo
I see it when Kano voted MKO while your cursed tribe voted Tofa.
I see it will God forsaken Nzeribe call to annul June 12 the freest election in the history of Nigeria till date.

I see your love for Fashola who you tag minister of darkness.

I see your love for Osibanjo who you miserable lot labelled fake pastor.

I see it in Lai Aregbe etc
May it never be well it the hand n soul you use to type you have no hate for Yoruba. May Amadioha strike your mouth dead.

bender79:
unlike you I don't hate Yorubas but I hate urchins like you. I can imagine that you are a dirty smelling pig irrespective of your status

2 Likes

Re: Millions Of Yorubas Will Vote For Obi by bender79: 4:15pm On Jan 19, 2023
Superwave16320:
I see that clearly in your actions
I see your love for the Yorubas Tru Kanu
I see it in your cursed tribe stoning Awolowo
I see it when Kano voted MKO while your cursed tribe voted Tofa.
I see it will God forsaken Nzeribe call to annul June 12 the freest election in the history of Nigeria till date.

I see your love for Fashola who you tag minister of darkness.

I see your love for Osibanjo who you miserable lot labelled fake pastor.

I see it in Lai Aregbe etc
May it never be well it the hand n soul you use to type you have no hate for Yoruba. May Amadioha strike your mouth dead.

May thunder strike your body and soul. Check my post here up tilll 5 years ago I was an APC supporter. I supported Osinbajo but because you people are so stupid and wicked that is why you brought a mentally sick person. Shame on you for supporting someone based on tribe.
Re: Millions Of Yorubas Will Vote For Obi by ASAPFERG: 4:15pm On Jan 19, 2023
Op ogun kill you and pityobi cheesy

1 Like

Re: Millions Of Yorubas Will Vote For Obi by bender79: 4:16pm On Jan 19, 2023
ASAPFERG:
Op ogun kill you and pityobi cheesy
kee your papa and mama
Re: Millions Of Yorubas Will Vote For Obi by adenike21273: 4:18pm On Jan 19, 2023
If you are not a bastardd in that Agbo ile, you won't campaign or vote for a drug dealer.If you find yourself doing that, then you need to ask your mum very serious questions.If you are not a bastardd in that Agbo ile, you won't campaign or vote for a drug dealer.If you find yourself doing that, then you need to ask your mum very serious questions....
Re: Millions Of Yorubas Will Vote For Obi by socialmediaman: 4:23pm On Jan 19, 2023
gracealonev:
That's true.
Only that Obi's current supporters are pissing off most of his prospects.

Tinubu is abusing his opponents and Nigerians, his supporters abused the hell out of GEJ and their supporters in 2015 and still try to bully and abuse OBIdients today, Peter Obi is respectful and has not abused anyone, yet you bought into the Tinubu propaganda media narrative that Peter Obi supporters are the ones pissing people off

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Millions Of Yorubas Will Vote For Obi by PeterObi4LP: 4:24pm On Jan 19, 2023
My family and I is number one. Obi is our choice irrespective of his tribe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Millions Of Yorubas Will Vote For Obi by BOLATINUBU01: 4:25pm On Jan 19, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:
You are just deceiving yourself and adding more salt to your injury. Just go outside meet Yoruba Christian and hear what they will tell you regard this election.

So because I'm a Yoruba Christian I will now deliberately vote someone who doesn't know his left hand between right a bitter unintelligent called peter obi.
don't mind the fool, 90% of Yoruba Muslim will vote TINUBU, while 60 to 70% Christian will vote him Either, ASIWAJU will av at least 75% South West vote
Re: Millions Of Yorubas Will Vote For Obi by ASAPFERG: 4:26pm On Jan 19, 2023
bender79:
kee your papa and mama
thunder go shed your family blood cheesy
Re: Millions Of Yorubas Will Vote For Obi by Ruthless70: 4:26pm On Jan 19, 2023
bender79:
God bless our Yoruba brothers who have decided to look beyond wicked tribalism perpetuated by urchins who are dominated by Yoruba Muslims which their ultimate aim is to dominate Yoruba Christian's.

But your own region is soaked and engross with tribalism, same Afonja U talked down on...

Same Yoruba you called skull minner...Abi Una dey mad ni....

Its Only Mad n bastard Yoruba will vote Ur Pandora, I don't have preferred candidate but not Pandora thief.

1 Like

Re: Millions Of Yorubas Will Vote For Obi by puremaker7(m): 4:27pm On Jan 19, 2023
expert234:

I am Yoruba and will vote for Peter Obi.

When we are talking about true omoluabi, people like you should just keep shut.

You removed your family from Nigeria because you don't believe in Nigeria or the tinubu you are campaigning for.

You are just a self-serving tribal bigot. You are a fake person, a pretender worthy of the same boat as National Traitors.
If you like vote devil, your vote will be counted as one, me as a Yoruba christian, I'm voting Jagaban

1 Like

Re: Millions Of Yorubas Will Vote For Obi by bender79: 4:27pm On Jan 19, 2023
Ruthless70:

But your own region is soaked and engross with tribalism, same Afonja U talked down on...

Same Yoruba you called skull minner...Abi Una dey mad ni....

Its Only Mad n bastard Yoruba will vote Ur Pandora, I don't have preferred candidate but not Pandora thief.
The same region that voted mko and obasanjo? Have you voted Igbo before? Urchin I'm asking you answer me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Millions Of Yorubas Will Vote For Obi by Ruthless70: 4:27pm On Jan 19, 2023
Naira20:
Tinubu is anti-omoluabi.
We are not stupid...any Yoruba supporting Tinubu is daft.

The few supporting him on Nairaland are jihadists.
We know them very well

You r mad speak for your Terrorist brother.

1 Like

Re: Millions Of Yorubas Will Vote For Obi by PeterObi4LP: 4:28pm On Jan 19, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
don't mind the fool, 90% of Yoruba Muslim will vote TINUBU, while 60 to 70% Christian will vote him Either, ASIWAJU will av at least 75% South West vote

Your delution and lie is learning work from liar Mohammed. Peter Obi will give Tinubu a run in Lagos, Osun and Oyo state. 45:40

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Millions Of Yorubas Will Vote For Obi by bender79: 4:28pm On Jan 19, 2023
ASAPFERG:
thunder go shed your family blood cheesy
thunder scatter your family Lineage there
Re: Millions Of Yorubas Will Vote For Obi by BOLATINUBU01: 4:31pm On Jan 19, 2023
PeterObi4LP:

Your delution and lie is learning work from liar Mohammed. Peter Obi will give Tinubu a run in Lagos, Osun and Oyo state. 45:40
werey dey give himself hope grin if obi get 15% in any South West aside lagos state call me bastard

1 Like

Re: Millions Of Yorubas Will Vote For Obi by Superwave16320: 5:35pm On Jan 19, 2023
What won't foolish Igbo like you claim. In

Education
Transportation
IGR
FDI
Waste management
Corruption
Healthcare
Infrastructure
Security

And any other you might have which as Peter Obi done beta than Tinubu.

It's only the 2023 presidential election that igbos do not want

bender79:
May thunder strike your body and soul. Check my post here up tilll 5 years ago I was an APC supporter. I supported Osinbajo but because you people are so stupid and wicked that is why you brought a mentally sick person. Shame on you for supporting someone based on tribe.

1 Like

Re: Millions Of Yorubas Will Vote For Obi by ASAPFERG: 11:20pm On Jan 19, 2023
bender79:
thunder scatter your family Lineage there
death fall on you there

1 Like

Re: Millions Of Yorubas Will Vote For Obi by bender79: 4:42am On Jan 20, 2023
ASAPFERG:
death fall on you there
may you die a painful death
Re: Millions Of Yorubas Will Vote For Obi by PeterObi4LP: 9:31am On Jan 20, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
werey dey give himself hope grin if obi get 15% in any South West aside lagos state call me bastard

No need calling you that. You are BASTARD already and you know it.
Re: Millions Of Yorubas Will Vote For Obi by BATified2023: 10:09am On Jan 20, 2023
INDOMIE9090:
You are not doing obi any good at all.
just leave them u can see that expert234 I believe they are paid to demarket obi cos how can u claim to b campaigning for obi to b loved n voted n u are still calling people bastards?
Re: Millions Of Yorubas Will Vote For Obi by AdaojoTheUrchin: 10:13am On Jan 20, 2023
I am Yoruba Muslim and I shall vote for Peter Omowale Ahmed Obi. Insha Allah!

1 Like

Re: Millions Of Yorubas Will Vote For Obi by INDOMIE9090(f): 10:52am On Jan 20, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
I am Yoruba Muslim and I shall vote for Peter Omowale Ahmed Obi. Insha Allah!
are you not proud of the osu you are ?
Re: Millions Of Yorubas Will Vote For Obi by blabulu2000: 11:05am On Jan 20, 2023
bender79:
God bless our Yoruba brothers who have decided to look beyond wicked tribalism perpetuated by urchins who are dominated by Yoruba Muslims whose ultimate aim is to dominate Yoruba Christians.

Now, I'm a Yoruba zchristain...and im voting for Tinubu ...though your reason is illogical and I will prove it for you

Million of Yoruba cannot vote for Obi or else they will not vote at all

Omo Aale Yoruba like you are the one Who often falls for Nyamiri rhetoric ....and meanwhile, you are bitterly hated by them...
The same Nyamiri people on this platform calls oshibajo who is a Yoruba Christain different kind of names (mere commissioner) and taunted them even till now...do.you think they will value your efforts when Obi becomes the president
The same Nyamiri people that left their photo-poto region come to Lagos state to destroy Lagos BRT Buses because of their bitterness towards your people controlling Lagos state do you think they will value your effort...m
Do you think any Yiibo friends you have around you trust you. ?

Go back. To some of this political thread and see different hostile comments made by Yiibo people towards Yoruba and Aboki people do you think they regard you....by the time they get what they want from you, they discard you as a pure water Nylon...

Obi that I know is a tribal bigot.....he deported some non-Anambra people from the state and dump dem on the expressway way ....you can confirm this report...

Wicked Obi that I know is going different to do his people's bidding...and watch out for his ipob policies if he emerges as the president
Re: Millions Of Yorubas Will Vote For Obi by ASAPFERG: 11:33am On Jan 20, 2023
bender79:
may you die a painful death
sorrow Will be the best thing in your family
Re: Millions Of Yorubas Will Vote For Obi by bender79: 11:39am On Jan 20, 2023
ASAPFERG:
sorrow Will be the best thing in your family
anguish and plague shall consume your lineage

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Other Nigerians And Yoruba People Must Vote Against Igbo. / The ABC Of Osun Case For Layman By Prof Misbau Alamu / JUST IN: Tribunal Admits Chicago University; NYSC Certificate Against President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.