Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Millions Of Yorubas Will Vote For Obi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Millions Of Yorubas Will Vote For Obi (1649 Views)

The Twitter User Traveling To Kano For Obi/kwankwaso Ticket Is Now In Kano (vid) / Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV / MURIC Warns Amotekun: Leave Fulani Alone, Stop Endangering Lives Of Yorubas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Millions Of Yorubas Will Vote For Obi by bender79: 11:41am On Jan 20, 2023
blabulu2000:

Now, I'm a Yoruba zchristain...and im voting for Tinubu ...though your reason is illogical and I will prove it for you

Million of Yoruba cannot vote for Obi or else they will not vote at all

Omo Aale Yoruba like you are the one Who often falls for Nyamiri rhetoric ....and meanwhile, you are bitterly hated by them...
The same Nyamiri people on this platform calls oshibajo who is a Yoruba Christain different kind of names (mere commissioner) and taunted them even till now...do.you think they will value your efforts when Obi becomes the president
The same Nyamiri people that left their photo-poto region come to Lagos state to destroy Lagos BRT Buses because of their bitterness towards your people controlling Lagos state do you think they will value your effort...m
Do you think any Yiibo friends you have around you trust you. ?

Go back. To some of this political thread and see different hostile comments made by Yiibo people towards Yoruba and Aboki people do you think they regard you....by the time they get what they want from you, they discard you as a pure water Nylon...

Obi that I know is a tribal bigot.....he deported some non-Anambra people from the state and dump dem on the expressway way ....you can confirm this report...

Wicked Obi that I know is going different to do his people's bidding...and watch out for his ipob policies if he emerges as the president
I never included you in my assertions besides as much as you are voting Tinubu I have so many Yoruba friends who are not and next time save us the long history
Re: Millions Of Yorubas Will Vote For Obi by Owontime: 11:49am On Jan 20, 2023
Okay,millions of Hausa/Fulani will vote for Peter IPOB Obi too. grin
Re: Millions Of Yorubas Will Vote For Obi by blabulu2000: 11:54am On Jan 20, 2023
bender79:
I never included you in my assertions besides as much as you are voting Tinubu I have so many Yoruba friends who are not and next time save us the long history

Demented goat.
Re: Millions Of Yorubas Will Vote For Obi by bender79: 12:00pm On Jan 20, 2023
blabulu2000:

Demented goat.
lol e pain am
Re: Millions Of Yorubas Will Vote For Obi by Curious345: 12:07pm On Jan 20, 2023
bender79:
God bless our Yoruba brothers who have decided to look beyond wicked tribalism perpetuated by urchins who are dominated by Yoruba Muslims which their ultimate aim is to dominate Yoruba Christian's.

40% of OBIDATTI votes will be Yoruba votes

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘I Don’t Have Dual Nationality’, Obi Throws Jab At Tinubu / Oronsaye Report: Why Can't Tinubu Merge This Two Into One? (picture) / Does Orji Kalu Know How To Spell?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.