Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,104 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed (43381 Views)

Alexx Ekubo to Funke Akindele: You Thrive In Nollywood Despite Envy & Bitterness / Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Welcome Twins. Celebrities, Fans React / Fan To Funke Akindele: "Do You Have N20k You Are Not Using?" - See Her Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed by Quality20(m): 9:21pm On Jan 19, 2023
You are welcome back home but don't be so foolish again
Re: JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed by newoffer: 9:22pm On Jan 19, 2023
La husband la contract...
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Hunger b making a broda go gaga garazgla
Re: JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed by riverbird: 9:23pm On Jan 19, 2023
Take Yoruba Muslims serious at your own risk..... grin

1 Like

Re: JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 19, 2023
Bodmum:
jj na real guy. He don nack funke toto tired. Funke is now roughly used, shame.
how do you mean?Funke tell you say her to.to spoil?

1 Like

Re: JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed by Greenscientist: 9:23pm On Jan 19, 2023
Righteousness2:
Irrespective of Whatever you claim to be in life, if Eternal life in Heaven matters to you,
You must Believe and Surrender to the Lordship of JESUS Christ. You must be Born again.
You Must have a Genuie relationship with JESUS Christ.

Which Jesus?

The one that said the one that sent him is greater than him?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed by Buharidgeneral: 9:23pm On Jan 19, 2023
So quick. Eyes don clear
Re: JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed by ATLIEN2027: 9:25pm On Jan 19, 2023
What a very shallow and gullible man. You changed your religion because of a woman.
Funke was the Husband in the relationship.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed by Yankee101: 9:26pm On Jan 19, 2023
So you abandon your old family and religion for new woman and her money?
Re: JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed by RealLagosBoy: 9:26pm On Jan 19, 2023
Shameless man. You dumped your religion because of money. Fake Muslims everywhere. Thïefnubu is their grand patron.
Re: JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed by ATLIEN2027: 9:27pm On Jan 19, 2023
Malory:
Driven by hunger. This one na anywhere bele face. If another christian lady opens her purse for him he will quickly dump Islam for Christianity again.

Probably grin

1 Like

Re: JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed by Yankee101: 9:28pm On Jan 19, 2023
I generally don’t date celebrities because of what extent they’re ready to go for fame and fortune
Re: JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed by Greenscientist: 9:30pm On Jan 19, 2023
Pimine:

Lol. Wrong. We don't worship the same God. Jesus is THE WAY, THE TRUTH, and THE LIFE. Notice the definite article 'the'. Not 'a' way but 'the' way. Any religion that denies the deity and lordship of Jesus, and that salvation comes only from the Christ is in error.

God bless you. I always love Christian that understand there religion. This thing you stated above is simply the Christian doctrine but woke Christians will want to modify it and say you worship same God with Muslim.

This is with some liberal Muslims too, there are alot of things against the Christian doctrine in the Quran yet they want to say we worship the same God.

We can defer and still live in peace.

Lastly, Jesus is not and can never be God. How can a God be saying, the one that sent him is greater than him?

2 Likes

Re: JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed by Johndavid10th: 9:31pm On Jan 19, 2023
Jolomenas:

How can a man be god?
That’s why even jews laugh at you people!

How can a man go to paradise with a flying horse, no wonder people laugh at you guys.

You act like all the Abrahamic faiths don't have laughable situations.

Stick to yours, let another stick to his.
Re: JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed by Tochj(m): 9:31pm On Jan 19, 2023
So your mama don Lost?
Re: JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed by Luvinghubby: 9:31pm On Jan 19, 2023
chrisifeanyi:
Poor guy, I learnt we was sent packing from the marriage. He brought nothing to the union hence he was thrown out like a gabbage. Dude even rejected his faith because of a woman and see how he was disgraced. There is no masculinity vibe remaining in that guy. I bet na only head him dey give Funke for that marriage. If e wan put prick she go shout at him

grin
You must be a comedian
Re: JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed by asiwajuu(m): 9:34pm On Jan 19, 2023
Jolomenas:

How can a man be god?
I wonder oh, but Jesus (ASW) passed the correct message, I wonder where the mix-up came from
Re: JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed by Johndavid10th: 9:35pm On Jan 19, 2023
Greenscientist:

God bless you. I always love Christian that understand there religion. This thing you stated above is simply the Christian doctrine but woke Christians will want to modify it and say you worship same God with Muslim.

This is with some liberal Muslims too, there are alot of things against the Christian doctrine in the Quran yet they want to say we worship the same God.

We can defer and still live in peace.

Lastly, Jesus is not and can never be God. How can a God be saying, the one that sent him is greater than him?

Read the bible again Mr man. Why did you think the Jews killed him.
Re: JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed by ComeToJesus: 9:36pm On Jan 19, 2023
Very confused nigga
Re: JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed by ANTIlSLAM(m): 9:37pm On Jan 19, 2023
He should be rest assure that 72 virgins are waiting for him in jannah
Re: JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed by Johndavid10th: 9:37pm On Jan 19, 2023
asiwajuu:
I wonder oh, but Jesus (ASW) passed the correct message, I wonder where the mix-up came from

What correct message again..na wa o... that's just what your book told you.

Don't make it look like someone else is wrong.
Re: JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed by pacespot(m): 9:40pm On Jan 19, 2023
I've never found people more hypocritical like northern Muslims.
Re: JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed by aalangel(f): 9:41pm On Jan 19, 2023
Mtchew..
Re: JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed by jaxxy(m): 9:42pm On Jan 19, 2023
Where did he go b4 and why is he jumping up and down?
Re: JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed by Streetmovement(m): 9:43pm On Jan 19, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

A confused motherfucka, stay in one lane
Re: JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed by BJanta: 9:44pm On Jan 19, 2023
samuelson06:
He sounds like someone that's depressed cry

Hunger don depress and press am full scale.
Re: JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed by akinsmyk(m): 9:44pm On Jan 19, 2023
Omihanifa:
Smh for this guy. So he changed to Christianity because of a lady. And now baba don run go back to his original religion.

That wasn’t what I read. He didn’t say he converted to Christianity coz of a woman. He didn’t practice Islam from way back even before he met Funke. Make una dey read correctly na

2 Likes

Re: JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed by Bimpe29: 9:45pm On Jan 19, 2023
Alihamdulillahi Rabili Alameen.

2 Likes

Re: JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed by Nursepepeye(f): 9:45pm On Jan 19, 2023
Malory:
Driven by hunger. This one na anywhere bele face. If another christian lady opens her purse for him he will quickly dump Islam for Christianity again.
you are so wicked grin grin
Re: JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed by SaLongs1(m): 9:51pm On Jan 19, 2023
grin how do people pray towards a rock full of idols...no wonder terrorism comes naturally to them
Jolomenas:

How can a man be god?
Re: JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed by Annahh(f): 9:52pm On Jan 19, 2023
TheWolfen:
Good to hear.
Either you a Christian or a Muslim. Yall both worship the same God but in different ways.

So JJC Skill you were never lost.
It is just good to know that this path you chosen came from your heart as that is how it should be

They are not same God.
Re: JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed by idrisaleo1: 9:55pm On Jan 19, 2023
Righteousness2:
Irrespective of Whatever you claim to be in life, if Eternal life in Heaven matters to you,
You must Believe and Surrender to the Lordship of JESUS Christ. You must be Born again.
You Must have a Genuie relationship with JESUS Christ.

Believe him as the true prophet and messenger that he is, and nothing more. God that forgave King David's sin without the need for Jesus' blood, pardoned Moses for killing an Egyptian, will forgive whosoever that he wants without slaughtering his only son for the sins of a liar like yourself. You better go research and find the real Jesus. Not the one Paul and the church fathers don soil.
Re: JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed by Theoarhics: 9:57pm On Jan 19, 2023
Heartbreak can make u reason somethings. I remember how I wanted to become a reverend father after my girl broke my heart. Today I'm married...lol Funke Akindele effect dey worry this one

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji On The Set Of "Lion Heart" In Enugu / Julius Agwu Steps Out After Surgical Operation!! / Omotola Jalade-Ekeind Gives Gistlovers 24 Hours To Prove Oshiomhole Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.