Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,897 members, 7,817,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed (43393 Views)

Alexx Ekubo to Funke Akindele: You Thrive In Nollywood Despite Envy & Bitterness / Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Welcome Twins. Celebrities, Fans React / Fan To Funke Akindele: "Do You Have N20k You Are Not Using?" - See Her Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed by idrisaleo1: 6:53am On Jan 20, 2023
Pimine:

I repeated a verse to you, brother. And in case you didn't notice, it was in a warning tone because you are in danger.

Allah has nothing but pain and anguish in hell for you. No salvation. Imagine a god that will put both "believers" and "non-believers" in hell first to burn and suffer together before his demons angels come to get you out of the fire by the black marks on your foreheads. But by then, you'll be mere skeletons. LOL. And I'm not making this up - it's from your hadith. If you no come get black mark nko? But if you have the black mark, I guess you can rejoice because your Allah says that he has commanded the fires of hell to burn off your entire flesh until you're mere skeletons, except the mark of prostration on your heads because apparently your Allah isn't all knowing and needs that mark to be able to identify the "righteous" ones when he decides that y'all have suffered enough in hell. LOL.

Did you know that your prophet Muhammad is in hell right now along with every other Muslim who has died, and that the same fate awaits every Muslim who is still alive? For real, bro. They are all languishing in hell waiting for the arrival of the day of judgment according to your religion. And you know the puzzling thing? Your Allah put them all there!

Somehow, I feel everything I'm telling you now will come as a shock to you and many other muslims. Hmm...

Surah 19:71 - 72
It is the inevitable decree of your lord that every one of you will be taken to hell.

Then (thumma) we shall rescue those who kept from evil, and leave the evil-doers crouching there.

Islam is the greatest deception from the devil but I don't blame you, I only pray that God opens your eyes that you may see.

Another ignorant trinitarian.

First, you need to know that the salvation of Jesus and his mum rest in Allah's hand. If Allah decides to punish him or anyone for that matter, there will be no waiting helper for him.

And for the verse you ignorantly quoted, it's our believe that everyone will walk across hell, the believers and non-believers. And only the believers shall be saved.

Islam doesn't only tell us about the earliest of days, it also shared with us how the last of days will look like.
Re: JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed by deebrownneymar: 7:07am On Jan 20, 2023
jaybenugo:
Abdulrasheed Bello a.k.a JJC Skillz has reverted to Islam, his former religion, after his marriage to Nollywood actress turned politician, Funke Akindele, crashed, IGBERETV reports.

In an Instagram post he shared, the singer who was originally born in Islam which he dumped for his mother's faith, revealed that he was lost before but he is now found.

JJC wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CnQ6C3kAUc4/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

In another post, he wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CnEsDU-oTOt/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Speaking to Muslim News after the Instagram posts were shared, JJC said it was God's design for him to embrace Islam.

He said;

“I was born a Muslim – AbdurRasheed by name. My dad, Bello is a Muslim but my mum is a Christian. Back then I used to go Islamiyah but all I remembered about it was getting beaten. They used to scare us with hellfire so, I never practised.

“It’s God’s design that I will return to Islam. I thank Allah for sparing my life. I am so happy I found Islam again because it has given me peace. It has given me direction and focus. I was truly lost but now, I am found.”

https://igberetvnews.com/1437104/jjc-skillz-returns-islam-marriage-funke-akindele-crashed/

Why can’t JJC face his sapa in one piece?
Re: JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed by dochenaj: 7:24am On Jan 20, 2023
He never actually became a Christian. He only stopped practicing Islamism.

The two are entirely different things.
Re: JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed by MzErica(f): 8:01am On Jan 20, 2023
chrisifeanyi:
Poor guy, I learnt we was sent packing from the marriage. He brought nothing to the union hence he was thrown out like a gabbage. Dude even rejected his faith because of a woman and see how he was disgraced. There is no masculinity vibe remaining in that guy. I bet na only head him dey give Funke for that marriage. If e wan put prick she go shout at him
Chai!

Re: JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed by Abdulmujeeb52(m): 8:08am On Jan 20, 2023
adegeye38:

We don't worship the same God, Christianity regard Jesus as the way to the Father, Christianity regards Jesus as God and Lord of all.

Christianity believes that without Jesus you can't have access to God

Jesus is the way, the truth and the Life, no one comes to the Father except through Him.

Jesus is eternity Himself, at the mention of His name, every knee must bow absd every tongue must confess that Jesus Christ is Lord.

Jesus is the Spiritual, The visible Image of the Invisible God.

Jesus is The beginning, The end.

Everything was created by Him and For Him!!

Jesus is Lord.

Jesus is King

Jesus as God?
Toor !
Re: JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed by Pimine: 8:35am On Jan 20, 2023
idrisaleo1:

Another ignorant trinitarian.

First, you need to know that the salvation of Jesus and his mum rest in Allah's hand. If Allah decides to punish him or anyone for that matter, there will be no waiting helper for him.

And for the verse you ignorantly quoted, it's our believe that everyone will walk across hell, the believers and non-believers. And only the believers shall be saved.

Islam doesn't only tell us about the earliest of days, it also shared with us how the last of days will look like.
How do you feel knowing that your self-acclaimed prophet who never performed any miracles is right now groaning in pain and anguish in hell along with all dead Muslims who served your Allah when they were alive?

How do you feel knowing that your god that claims to love you will confine you to the fires of hell as a REWARD for serving him faithfully?

How do you feel knowing that the same fate awaits you based on your trust in Allah?

Does this sound like salvation to you? Is Aljannatul firdaus another name for hell? Because when muslims ask Allah to grant Aljannatul firdaus to the departed Muslims I only shake my head in disbelief because they obviously don't know that their beloved Allah has prepared the fires of hell for them.

Do you really not know or have you been so blindly deceived and so obstinate in your ways that you'd rather die in rebellion than retrace your steps into the waiting arms of Christ who ALONE has THE POWER TO SAVE
Re: JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed by Gbadespet(m): 8:47am On Jan 20, 2023
Pimine:

I repeated a verse to you, brother. And in case you didn't notice, it was in a warning tone because you are in danger.

Allah has nothing but pain and anguish in hell for you. No salvation. Imagine a god that will put both "believers" and "non-believers" in hell first to burn and suffer together before his demons angels come to get you out of the fire by the black marks on your foreheads. But by then, you'll be mere skeletons. LOL. And I'm not making this up - it's from your hadith. If you no come get black mark nko? But if you have the black mark, I guess you can rejoice because your Allah says that he has commanded the fires of hell to burn off your entire flesh until you're mere skeletons, except the mark of prostration on your heads because apparently your Allah isn't all knowing and needs that mark to be able to identify the "righteous" ones when he decides that y'all have suffered enough in hell. LOL.

Did you know that your prophet Muhammad is in hell right now along with every other Muslim who has died, and that the same fate awaits every Muslim who is still alive? For real, bro. They are all languishing in hell waiting for the arrival of the day of judgment according to your religion. And you know the puzzling thing? Your Allah put them all there!

Somehow, I feel everything I'm telling you now will come as a shock to you and many other muslims. Hmm...

Surah 19:71 - 72
It is the inevitable decree of your lord that every one of you will be taken to hell.

Then (thumma) we shall rescue those who kept from evil, and leave the evil-doers crouching there.

Islam is the greatest deception from the devil but I don't blame you, I only pray that God opens your eyes that you may see.

You are such a big fool for quoting that Suraj wrong,an ignorant will also think that surah is what you have quoted out....I tire for una
Re: JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed by Gbadespet(m): 8:50am On Jan 20, 2023
Pimine:

How do you feel knowing that your self-acclaimed prophet who never performed any miracles is right now groaning in pain and anguish in hell along with all dead Muslims who served your Allah when they were alive?

How do you feel knowing that your god that claims to love you will confine you to the fires of hell as a REWARD for serving him faithfully?

How do you feel knowing that the same fate awaits you based on your trust in Allah?

Does this sound like salvation to you? Is Aljannatul firdaus another name for hell? Because when muslims ask Allah to grant Aljannatul firdaus to the departed Muslims I only shake my head in disbelief because they obviously don't know that their beloved Allah has prepared the fires of hell for them.

Do you really not know or have you been so blindly deceived and so obstinate in your ways that you'd rather die in rebellion than retrace your steps into the waiting arms of Christ who ALONE has THE POWER TO SAVE

You can check that online since you are ignorant of the meaning,save yourself from suffering
Re: JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed by Johndavid10th: 8:57am On Jan 20, 2023
idrisaleo1:

A God that can be killed? Can God die? It's stated in your book that God isnt a man. And if God isnt a man, why would he appear as a man coming through the vagina of a woman? Does that really make sense to you?

If God doesn't change his mind, why would he first be God and decide to be a man later on? We would both agree that God isn't confused.

And which useless Father sacrifices his only son for the sins of those that killed that son? God is wise and just to say the least.

I'm not saying accept what I said, I said read the bible again. You're just talking from ignorance.
Re: JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed by Lacash: 9:04am On Jan 20, 2023
jaybenugo:
Abdulrasheed Bello a.k.a JJC Skillz has reverted to Islam, his former religion, after his marriage to Nollywood actress turned politician, Funke Akindele, crashed, IGBERETV reports.

In an Instagram post he shared, the singer who was originally born in Islam which he dumped for his mother's faith, revealed that he was lost before but he is now found.

JJC wrote;

Speaking to Muslim News after the Instagram posts were shared, JJC said it was God's design for him to embrace Islam.

He said;

“I was born a Muslim – AbdurRasheed by name. My dad, Bello is a Muslim but my mum is a Christian. Back then I used to go Islamiyah but all I remembered about it was getting beaten. They used to scare us with hellfire so, I never practised.

“It’s God’s design that I will return to Islam. I thank Allah for sparing my life. I am so happy I found Islam again because it has given me peace. It has given me direction and focus. I was truly lost but now, I am found.”

https://igberetvnews.com/1437104/jjc-skillz-returns-islam-marriage-funke-akindele-crashed/
You allow ordinary woman use ur head, o sheni laanu grin
Re: JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed by Blackman101: 9:21am On Jan 20, 2023
confused person will lead to a lost soul
Re: JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed by Pimine: 9:24am On Jan 20, 2023
Gbadespet:

You can check that online since you are ignorant of the meaning,save yourself from suffering
Lol. If you had any understanding you'd know it was a rhetorical question and was meant to activate your brain cells so you can reason objectively.

Aljannatul firdaus should be a place of rest for the departed faithful - a paradise, but according to your Allah, y'all are going to hell. See the irony?
Re: JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed by AmeLonRo(m): 9:26am On Jan 20, 2023
Quite interesting.

In this video, we'll look at Elisha's story and his amazing connection with God. Elisha is known for his mighty acts of miracles and connecting the unconnected, but what made his connection so special?

Join us as we explore this amazing story and learn what makes Elisha's connection with God so special. We'll learn about the importance of prayer and how it can connect us to God even when we can't see Him. After watching this video, you'll understand why Elisha is such an important prophet in the Bible and why his story is so inspiring!
In this video, we'll look at Elisha's story and his amazing connection with God. Elisha is known for his mighty acts of miracles and connecting the unconnected, but what made his connection so special?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYKNuTTaFLA

Cryofigbos:
Funke cannot make a marriage work but she wants to be deputy governor, someone those r works for her use to run away coz of her horrible attitude

Nw dis JJC looks more confused in life
Re: JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed by Pimine: 9:26am On Jan 20, 2023
Gbadespet:

You are such a big fool for quoting that Suraj wrong,an ignorant will also think that surah is what you have quoted out....I tire for una
Lol. I'm not a fool, brother. I have the wisdom of God. Please feel free to post the correct one here or keep shut so that others can come to light.
Re: JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed by idrisaleo1: 10:24am On Jan 20, 2023
Pimine:

If you debate a 1000 knowledgeable people , you stand a chance at winning. One stupid debater? You absolutely have no chance. Have a good one.
Re: JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed by idrisaleo1: 10:27am On Jan 20, 2023
Johndavid10th:

I'm not saying accept what I said, I said read the bible again. You're just talking from ignorance.

A God that admitted to having another God isn't worthy of your worship. Call unto that father whom Jesus asked whether he's forsaken him. That's the God of every monotheist.
Re: JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed by Jolomenas: 11:16am On Jan 20, 2023
SaLongs1:
grin how do people pray towards a rock full of idols...no wonder terrorism comes naturally to them
You now assume I am a muslim?

Continue grin
I studied all 3major religions bro
All I can say to you christians are ignorant and foolish grin

1 Like

Re: JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed by olasesi(m): 11:49am On Jan 20, 2023
JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed

Clearly, the media still has a powerful grip on people's mind. The original poster could just have said "JJC Skillz Returns To Islam", but he chose something else. This wasn't random. He made the post appear like his conversion has a link with Funke Akindele crashed marriage.
I could not find anywhere in JJC Skillz post suggesting that he returned to Islam because of the reasons people cited here. Do you know that if the post was "JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After visiting Turkey", the derogatory statements here would be something like, "Them done give am jazz for there", "them done promise am 72 virgins", etc. And that would be outside of his crashed marriage. Unfortunately, not many people noticed this. I see hundreds of likes and shares on comments and are considered "smart" or "good". People have not become smarter and I sometimes think people chose to become foolish just to spite you. It is saddening. How can people not notice that they are being used and be smart?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed by Blue86(m): 12:35pm On Jan 20, 2023
The peace I say , it must have given thee, is the right of access to more than a wife.

And that itself is no peace.
Re: JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed by XAUBulls: 12:37pm On Jan 20, 2023
jaybenugo:

JJC wrote;

He said;

This is the Ilorin-born JJC Skillz's right of choice. Period. He was already rich as an entertainer and producer before even meeting Funke.

Once again it is very clear from the senseless comments posted from page 1 that many of these young posters on NL don't read articles properly and are ethnic and religious bigots!

JJC Skillz's mother is of Xtian faith so he leaned more towards her faith, but now as an adult of 46 as of 2023, he has moved to his Ilorin father's Muslim faith and it has nothing to do with the Ikorodu, Lagos State indigene, lawyer, and star actor, Funke Akindele who has a Celestial Church family background!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed by XAUBulls: 12:47pm On Jan 20, 2023
olasesi:
JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed

Clearly, the media still has a powerful grip on people's mind. The original poster could just have said "JJC Skillz Returns To Islam", but he chose something else. This wasn't random. He made the post appear like his conversion has a link with Funke Akindele crashed marriage.
I could not find anywhere in JJC Skillz post suggesting that he returned to Islam because of the reasons people cited here. Do you know that if the post was "JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After visiting Turkey", the derogatory statements here would be something like, "Them done give am jazz for there", "them done promise am 72 virgins", etc. And that would be outside of his crashed marriage. Unfortunately, not many people noticed this. I see hundreds of likes and shares on comments and are considered "smart" or "good". People have not become smarter and I sometimes think people chose to become foolish just to spite you. It is saddening. How can people not notice that they are being used and be smart?
Well said.

I am not a Muslim, and I am glad you noticed the very irresponsible comments here by ethnic bigots which I stated in my post above.

These creeps tell lies, blame the politicians, and derail threads, but it has become very clear that it is many of the youth and people on the street level especially from a specific region East of the River
Niger that are the big problem of society far more than the politicians!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed by Pimine: 1:26pm On Jan 20, 2023
idrisaleo1:

If you debate a 1000 knowledgeable people , you stand a chance at winning. One stupid debater? You absolutely have no chance. Have a good one.
Lol. You call me stupid and run away? Come on, now that's childish bro.

Anyway, you cannot run from your Creator. Jesus created you - the Bible makes this abundantly clear for "All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made."

Don't reject Him that you may have eternal life without having to suffer in hell.
Re: JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed by idrisaleo1: 3:23pm On Jan 20, 2023
Pimine:

Lol. You call me stupid and run away? Come on, now that's childish bro.

Anyway, you cannot run from your Creator. Jesus created you - the Bible makes this abundantly clear for "All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made."

Don't reject Him that you may have eternal life without having to suffer in hell.

He created me and he acknowledged having a God. I worship the same God he called unto when he was in danger. I pray to the God whose will be done. I bow face down, just like Jesus, to the creator of all worlds. It's foolish worshipping a god that is not all knowing. The fig tree incident is a good example. Not knowing when the hour would be is another.

Abi are we not talking about the imperfect Jesus? The one that used toilet and felt hunger. God born of a woman? Tell me the difference between you, Hindus and Alawos.
Re: JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed by phemmyfour: 5:19pm On Jan 20, 2023
Malory:
Driven by hunger. This one na anywhere bele face. If another christian lady opens her purse for him he will quickly dump Islam for Christianity again.
show me where it is written in that article that he changed to Christianity because of funkẹ Akindele?

Naija bloggers and sensational headline
Re: JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed by Pimine: 6:00pm On Jan 20, 2023
idrisaleo1:

He created me and he acknowledged having a God. I worship the same God he called unto when he was in danger. I pray to the God whose will be done. I bow face down, just like Jesus, to the creator of all worlds. It's foolish worshipping a god that is not all knowing. The fig tree incident is a good example. Not knowing when the hour would be is another.

Abi are we not talking about the imperfect Jesus? The one that used toilet and felt hunger. God born of a woman? Tell me the difference between you, Hindus and Alawos.
He endured all that humiliation you just mentioned in order to secure your eternal destiny - to restore you to himself. Jesus laid down the glory and equality He shared with God and came incarnate; took on our imperfect mortal bodies and still overcame. This is why we know that we can overcome in this world by following the model which Jesus Christ provided.

When he was here on earth, he was fully man and remember, He wasn't in His full glory, therefore was showing "man" how to relate to God by "praying."

John 17:4-5 NLT
I brought glory to you here on earth by completing the work you gave me to do. [5] Now, Father, bring me into the glory we shared before the world began.

Here we see Jesus explicitly saying He was with the Father before the world began. We also see Him referring to the glory He laid down in order to come and die for your sins. God bless you.
Re: JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed by idrisaleo1: 8:26pm On Jan 20, 2023
Pimine:

He endured all that humiliation you just mentioned in order to secure your eternal destiny - to restore you to himself. Jesus laid down the glory and equality He shared with God and came incarnate; took on our imperfect mortal bodies and still overcame. This is why we know that we can overcome in this world by following the model which Jesus Christ provided.

When he was here on earth, he was fully man and remember, He wasn't in His full glory, therefore was showing "man" how to relate to God by "praying."

I brought glory to you here on earth by completing the work you gave me to do. [5] Now, Father, bring me into the glory we shared before the world began.

Here we see Jesus explicitly saying He was with the Father before the world began. We also see Him referring to the glory He laid down in order to come and die for your sins. God bless you.

God came down to die for our sins? Lemao.... walahi all Trinitarians are clowns. God came on earth, to kill himself and call unto himself to save himself when he was going to be murdered by those he co-created? How foolish does it have to sound before you know that's wrong?

Who blew life into his soul, he alone or together with God, the father? Where did his soul go to after he was "killed" ? Did he raise himself unto himself?

No prophets in the old or new testament preached the blasphemy you are preaching now. All the prophets, together with Jesus himself, preached absolute monotheism. The only true God and Jesus whom you have sent. It's clear. Go read about the council of Nicea and how much damage the church fathers have done to your religion.
Re: JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed by idrisaleo1: 8:29pm On Jan 20, 2023
Pimine:

God came down to die for our sins? Lemao.... walahi all Trinitarians are clowns. God came on earth, to kill himself and call unto himself to save himself when he was going to be murdered by those he co-created? How foolish does it have to sound before you know that's wrong?

Who blew life into his soul, he alone or together with God, the father? Where did his soul go to after he was "killed" ? Did he raise himself unto himself?

No prophets in the old or new testament preached the blasphemy you are preaching now. All the prophets, together with Jesus himself, preached absolute monotheism. The only true God and Jesus whom you have sent. It's clear. Go read about the council of Nicea and how much damage the church fathers have done to your religion.

If he has to rely on the bigger God to bring him up, don't you think he can't help himself?
Re: JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed by prophetfire: 11:26pm On Jan 20, 2023
peepydelano:
May almighty Allah be praised . Allahu akbar
There's no Alkahu Akbar here. He is a hungry brainless fool that left his religion because he wanted a woman to be feeding him. If another woman worshipping sango comes now, he will start sango worship. Nonsense.
Re: JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed by Buharidgeneral: 9:53pm On Jan 21, 2023
[quote author=oluseyiforjesus post=120197904]He was not once born again[/quote
Which of the born again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Felix Otabor: My Daughter Disappeared After Winning ₦100M - Bbnaija Phyna’s Dad / Zlatan Ibile's Reply To A Lady Who Will Celebrate If He Gets Re-arrested / Google Celebrates Amaka Igwe With Doodle (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.