Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,713 members, 7,820,494 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed (43407 Views)

Alexx Ekubo to Funke Akindele: You Thrive In Nollywood Despite Envy & Bitterness / Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Welcome Twins. Celebrities, Fans React / Fan To Funke Akindele: "Do You Have N20k You Are Not Using?" - See Her Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 19, 2023
see this foolish SIMP.
Revolution2022:
how do you mean?Funke tell you say her to.to spoil?
Re: JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed by jclassiq(m): 10:04pm On Jan 19, 2023
samuelson06:
He sounds like someone that's depressed cry
Maybe not depressed.
Just trying to distract himself from the pain of breakup.
Re: JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed by goldmatrix(m): 10:05pm On Jan 19, 2023
A confused idiat
Re: JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed by Petdagr8t(m): 10:15pm On Jan 19, 2023
JJc skills just realized he was lost in kpekus and decided to retrace his steps. We are quite sure he will lost again in the kpekus of the next influencial woman that will open her legs for him.
Re: JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed by 4ward4: 10:17pm On Jan 19, 2023
asiwajuu:
I wonder oh, but Jesus (ASW) passed the correct message, I wonder where the mix-up came from

And what is the correct message ? Are you indirectly comparing a Book whose manuscript was written thousand of years before the Quran.
Are you indirectly saying the properly edited version supercede the original manuscript ?
You off all people should know 7th century was the year of Islam and 1st century was the year of Christianity. As believed that The Quran was directly written by God. Christianity never have that , instead, it was a compilation of testimonies and happenings.
So tell me as a neutral and unbiase referee, between a book that was solely written and supervised by one man who claimed to have direct encounter with God and another , which involves the compilation of different writers few who where doctors ,held on to one single testimony. Which among them is most likely to be true?
Here is a simple test , Islam should make an open room to criticism and analysis of their sacred book. let's all see the authenticity of what they claim to profess. Christianity have undergone and still experiencing such Criticisms .
The very ambiguity in the Bible was what the Quran capitalized ON and since it was claimed to be from God almighty, who are you to analyze. Just what isn't clearly understood in the Bible , the Quran must always have an explanation to it. Really a smart move from the Author.
As for the Bible , it is simply a Book of Histroy and testimony been compiled to show what a certain group of people believed in and power of it's might. It is Seen holy today, because just as it was written and miracles documented therein , Same power as of old is still working wonders. The Bible isn't holy because it was tagged the Bible.
Christains and most especially Pentecostals will keep having the Mix up and confusion about the Trinity and many terminology used in the Bible. They are history's to why the world trinity was used and the Catholic Church holds the reason to that.
Re: JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed by idrisaleo1: 10:21pm On Jan 19, 2023
Pimine:

Lol. Wrong. We don't worship the same God. Jesus is THE WAY, THE TRUTH, and THE LIFE. Notice the definite article 'the'. Not 'a' way but 'the' way. Any religion that denies the deity and lordship of Jesus, and that salvation comes only from the Christ is in error.

David, Moses, Abraham and all the great messengers of God and their followers don't and will not need Jesus' blood to have eternal life. God in his mercy is enough to forgive anyone he so wishes. The prophets whose words Jesus is here to keep surely don't need Jesus to be forgiven and rewarded with paradise. The "will" of the Father is above whatever you think of Jesus.

John 20:17

Don’t cling to me,” Jesus said, “for I haven’t yet ascended to the Father. But go find my brothers and tell them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.’”

As a Muslim, JJC is speaking directly to the God of Jesus. The only true God. Mind you, God is Elaha or Alaha in Jesus' language of Aramaic.

John 17:3

Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.

Jesus made it clear theres only one God. What do we call someone sent again? Jesus is but a messenger. That's always been Islam's position on the person of Jesus.

1 Like

Re: JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed by Roboto11: 10:24pm On Jan 19, 2023
Omihanifa:
Smh for this guy. So he changed to Christianity because of a lady. And now baba don run go back to his original religion.

What you gon do, do for love...
Re: JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed by Rebuke: 10:24pm On Jan 19, 2023
Dude is about to marry plenty wives. Chairman gats find something to defend his way. Mark this down, he will soon marry plenty wives in the name of it is allowed in Islam grin grin grin

Very unserious person.
Re: JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed by Uchasa(m): 10:30pm On Jan 19, 2023
Jolomenas:

How can a man be god?
That’s why even jews laugh at you people!

Who told you HE is a man?
Leave matter for Matthias. You weren’t in existence when Jesus was sent to the world. The only thing you know is what your Koran told you.
Re: JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed by braunny(m): 10:31pm On Jan 19, 2023
U see why women will always take men for granted?...imagine all he said cos now oim eye Don clear say na lust not love....
Re: JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed by idrisaleo1: 10:35pm On Jan 19, 2023
Johndavid10th:

Read the bible again Mr man. Why did you think the Jews killed him.

A God that can be killed? Can God die? It's stated in your book that God isnt a man. And if God isnt a man, why would he appear as a man coming through the vagina of a woman? Does that really make sense to you?

If God doesn't change his mind, why would he first be God and decide to be a man later on? We would both agree that God isn't confused.

And which useless Father sacrifices his only son for the sins of those that killed that son? God is wise and just to say the least.
Re: JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed by BlueDuck: 10:39pm On Jan 19, 2023
This guy has been a gigolo his entire life shocked
Re: JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed by idrisaleo1: 10:46pm On Jan 19, 2023
4ward4:

And what is the correct message ? Are you indirectly comparing a Book whose manuscript was written thousand of years before the Quran.
Are you indirectly saying the properly edited version supercede the original manuscript ?
You off all people should know 7th century was the year of Islam and 1st century was the year of Christianity. As believed that The Quran was directly written by God. Christianity never have that , instead, it was a compilation of testimonies and happenings.
So tell me as a neutral and unbiase referee, between a book that was solely written and supervised by one man who claimed to have direct encounter with God and another , which involves the compilation of different writers ,who held on to one single testimony. Which among them is most likely to be true?
Here is a simple test , Islam should make an open room to criticism and analysis of their sacred book. let's all see the authenticity of what they claim to profess. Christianity have undergone and still experiencing such Criticisms .
The very ambiguity in the Bible was what the Quran capitalized ON and since it was claimed to be from God almighty, who are you to analyze. Just what isn't clearly understood in the Bible , the Quran must always have an explanation to it. Really a smart move from the Author.
As for the Bible , it is simply a Book of Histroy and testimony been compiled to show what a certain group of people believed in and power of it's might. It is Seen holy today, because just as it was written and miracles documented therein , Same power as of old is still working wonders. The Bible isn't holy because it was tagged the Bible.
Christains and most especially Pentecostals will keep having the Mix up and confusion about the Trinity and many terminology used in the Bible. They are history's to why the world trinity was used and the Catholic Church holds the reason to that.

If I'm copying from you in an exam, I should be able to copy both the wrong and right answers, ko? That the Qur'an has got no errors and kept in the same language it was revealed say a lot about the book. For a man that couldn't read and write to have "produced" a book professors and learned lovers and haters of Islam can't refute, then he must have received his help from the smartest of sources.

We say the Qur'an is the direct world of God, delivered by Gabriel to the best of humans, Muhammad (peace be upon him) and compiled by the sahabahs. It is the same 1400 years ago and so shall it be for another 1400 and more.

I love the fact that you acknowledged the Bible is a book of opinions and anywhere belle face.
Re: JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed by bdon123(m): 10:49pm On Jan 19, 2023
U wan to marry one alhaja abi?it wont work....u no get religion.U jst like Tinubu, money is ur religion
Re: JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed by ayo2008: 10:50pm On Jan 19, 2023
jaybenugo:
Abdulrasheed Bello a.k.a JJC Skillz has reverted to Islam, his former religion, after his marriage to Nollywood actress turned politician, Funke Akindele, crashed, IGBERETV reports.

In an Instagram post he shared, the singer who was originally born in Islam which he dumped for his mother's faith, revealed that he was lost before but he is now found.

JJC wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CnQ6C3kAUc4/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

In another post, he wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CnEsDU-oTOt/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Speaking to Muslim News after the Instagram posts were shared, JJC said it was God's design for him to embrace Islam.

He said;

“I was born a Muslim – AbdurRasheed by name. My dad, Bello is a Muslim but my mum is a Christian. Back then I used to go Islamiyah but all I remembered about it was getting beaten. They used to scare us with hellfire so, I never practised.

“It’s God’s design that I will return to Islam. I thank Allah for sparing my life. I am so happy I found Islam again because it has given me peace. It has given me direction and focus. I was truly lost but now, I am found.”

https://igberetvnews.com/1437104/jjc-skillz-returns-islam-marriage-funke-akindele-crashed/

Christianity is more than a religion. Is a way of life. Having Jesus Christ, is having everything and for those who have tasted Jesus, sincerely will never give it a thought to look back. Jesus is the way, the truth and life.
Re: JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed by 4ward4: 10:51pm On Jan 19, 2023
idrisaleo1:

If I'm copying from you in an exam, I should be able to copy both the wrong and right answers, ko? That the Qur'an has got no errors and kept in the same language it was revealed say a lot about the book. For a man that couldn't read and write to have "produced" a book professors and learned lovers and haters of Islam can't refute, then he must have received his help from the smartest of sources.

We say the Qur'an is the direct world of God, delivered by Gabriel to the best of humans, Muhammad (peace be upon him) and compiled by the sahabahs. It is the same 1400 years ago and so shall it be for another 1400 and more.

I love the fact that you acknowledged the Bible is a book of opinions and anywhere belle face.

Have got no errors? That Laughable and should be Treasonable, but remembering a cleric in Nigeria is on a death row because of some little criticism of the Quran . I guess that will slide. The very fact that you have to learn another man's language [Arabic] to keep it potent, points to its weakness .
You know better dude, open Islam to criticism and I assure you ,it will fade quicker than Christianity and that is s promise.
I have read Practically all books and like I say , the only difference between all religious books is the Power therein, not about the wordings.
And not anywhere Belle face. Each book have been written based on Histroy and happenings.
I know they are few words that prompted you in making that,Statements, but this words aren't Just dug out without having a source. Words Like Son of man, Trinity and many others.
Re: JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed by Zikimani: 10:53pm On Jan 19, 2023
Must you now make noise about it or is Allah now following you on Instagram? Let's learn to handle spiritual matters spiritually and stop being carnal.

1 Like

Re: JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:57pm On Jan 19, 2023
chrisifeanyi:
Poor guy, I learnt we was sent packing from the marriage. He brought nothing to the union hence he was thrown out like a gabbage. Dude even rejected his faith because of a woman and see how he was disgraced. There is no masculinity vibe remaining in that guy. I bet na only head him dey give Funke for that marriage. If e wan put prick she go shout at him

Heeeyyyyyy!!!! Lol
Re: JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed by Truthshscrazy: 10:58pm On Jan 19, 2023
Four virgin wives loading cool
Re: JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:59pm On Jan 19, 2023
All these terrorist apologists religion sef. Well, what do I know? If I see him in any event, I may have to cover in case bomb blast will occur
Re: JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed by Exceed15: 11:00pm On Jan 19, 2023
Are sure this guy is not emotionally down?
Re: JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed by benjaminlawson(m): 11:03pm On Jan 19, 2023
TheWolfen:
Good to hear.
Either you a Christian or a Muslim. Yall both worship the same God but in different ways.

So JJC Skill you were never lost.
It is just good to know that this path you chosen came from your heart as that is how it should be

We Christians only worship the same God with anyone who believes that Jesus is the Son of God, who came to the world in flesh and that the Father send Him to come and take away the sins of the whole word. Any one that has different believe apart from the above cannot be termed as worshipping the same God with Christians
Re: JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed by idrisaleo1: 11:07pm On Jan 19, 2023
4ward4:

Have got no errors? That Laughable and should be Treasonable, but remembering a cleric in Nigeria is on a death row because of some little criticism of the Quran . I guess that will slide. You know better dude, open Islam to criticism and I assure you ,it will fade quicker than Christianity and that is s promise.
I have read Practically all books and like I say , the only difference between all religious books is the Power therein, not about the wordings.
And not anywhere Belle face. Each book have been written based on Histroy and happenings.
I know they are few words that prompted you in making that,Statements, but this words aren't Just dug out without having a source. Words Like Son of man, Trinity and many others.

Tell me one thing you learnt from the Qur'an since you have read the book, with the source please.

Open Islam to criticisms? Men have done that since the time of the prophet and till today. One good thing is they have always looked foolish and die in silence or be humble enough to embrace the truth.

And the cleric doesn't have a name or you just chose to lie to your soul?
Re: JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed by Haines: 11:07pm On Jan 19, 2023
Al-Ma'idah 5:54

يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُوا۟ مَن يَرْتَدَّ مِنكُمْ عَن دِينِهِۦ فَسَوْفَ يَأْتِى ٱللَّهُ بِقَوْمٍ يُحِبُّهُمْ وَيُحِبُّونَهُۥٓ أَذِلَّةٍ عَلَى ٱلْمُؤْمِنِينَ أَعِزَّةٍ عَلَى ٱلْكَٰفِرِينَ يُجَٰهِدُونَ فِى سَبِيلِ ٱللَّهِ وَلَا يَخَافُونَ لَوْمَةَ لَآئِمٍۚ ذَٰلِكَ فَضْلُ ٱللَّهِ يُؤْتِيهِ مَن يَشَآءُۚ وَٱللَّهُ وَٰسِعٌ عَلِيمٌ

O you who have believed, whoever of you should revert from his religion - Allah will bring forth [in place of them] a people He will love and who will love Him [who are] humble toward the believers, powerful against the disbelievers; they strive in the cause of Allah and do not fear the blame of a critic. That is the favor of Allah ; He bestows it upon whom He wills. And Allah is all-Encompassing and Knowing.
Re: JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed by Pimine: 11:08pm On Jan 19, 2023
Greenscientist:

God bless you. I always love Christian that understand there religion. This thing you stated above is simply the Christian doctrine but woke Christians will want to modify it and say you worship same God with Muslim.

This is with some liberal Muslims too, there are alot of things against the Christian doctrine in the Quran yet they want to say we worship the same God.

We can defer and still live in peace.

Lastly, Jesus is not and can never be God. How can a God be saying, the one that sent him is greater than him?

Yes, brother. They were even thus commanded in their quran: "O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people."

Anyway, I have to address your last point on our Lord Jesus Christ. Jesus is indeed God. Everything Christ did while on earth was a model for us to follow. He was playing a role. He was showing showing wives how to respect and honor their husbands. He was showing husbands how to love their wives. He was showing children of God how to say "Not mine, but thy will be done". He was showing us how to pray.

Note that Jesus couldn't have done all this if He hadn't given up His equality with God[/b]and made himself a mere mortal in order for man to be reconciled with God.
[b]Philippians 2:6

American Standard Version
who, existing in the form of God, counted not the being on an equality with God a thing to be grasped,
Read John 1:1-3
Jesus is the only one of the God Head who had to be incarnated. He became fully flesh and thus had to pray to the Father thus showing us humility and how to communicate with God.
Peter called him "our God and Saviour." 2 Peter 1:1
Not only Peter, but even Thomas called Him "My Lord and my God" and Jesus made no effort to correct Thomas when he worshipped Him.

In Mark 2 Jesus not only healed the Paralytic, but He also forgave his sins. This enraged the Jewish leaders and they called it blasphemy for that knew that only God could forgive sins.
Mark 2:5 NLT
Seeing their faith, Jesus said to the paralyzed man, "My child, your sins are forgiven."

Jesus also identified Himself as Divine when the Jewish people asked Him who He was He said "Verily verily, I say unto you before Abraham was, I AM." Now, ordinarily that statement would have been gramatically incorrect if Jesus was trying to simply tell them that pre-existed Abraham. Instead Jesus was identifying Himself as "I AM" which is a name of God. Jesus was practically saying "I AM YHWH".

I'm sorry for the long read. I hope you have the patience to read through and come to the knowledge of our Lord and our God.
Re: JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed by chris51(f): 11:08pm On Jan 19, 2023
Omihanifa:
Smh for this guy. So he changed to Christianity because of a lady. And now baba don run go back to his original religion.

His mother a Christian but Father a Muslim. Read post before making comments
Re: JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed by chris51(f): 11:08pm On Jan 19, 2023
chris51:

His mother a Christian but Father a Muslim. Read post before making comments
Re: JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed by 18wheeler: 11:12pm On Jan 19, 2023
Congratulations to him.
Re: JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed by Pimine: 11:12pm On Jan 19, 2023
idrisaleo1:

David, Moses, Abraham and all the great messengers of God and their followers don't and will not need Jesus' blood to have eternal life. God in his mercy is enough to forgive anyone he so wishes. The prophets whose words Jesus is here to keep surely don't need Jesus to be forgiven and rewarded with paradise. The "will" of the Father is above whatever you think of Jesus.

John 20:17

Don’t cling to me,” Jesus said, “for I haven’t yet ascended to the Father. But go find my brothers and tell them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.’”

As a Muslim, JJC is speaking directly to the God of Jesus. The only true God. Mind you, God is Elaha or Alaha in Jesus' language of Aramaic.

John 17:3

Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.

Jesus made it clear theres only one God. What do we call someone sent again? Jesus is but a messenger. That's always been Islam's position on the person of Jesus.

I repeat, Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life. NO MAN COMETH TO THE FATHER EXCEPT THROUGH HIM. May you come to the knowledge of Christ that you may be saved. Amen.
Re: JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed by NwaMamaIwota(f): 11:15pm On Jan 19, 2023
no wonder North no dey take yelebe maxlem serious

tinubu is a yoruba muslim project and yoruba Muslims are fake Muslims that blessed bobrisky because of money

Re: JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 11:35pm On Jan 19, 2023
CONGRATULATIONS MALAM ABDUR RASHEED BELLO.

YOU ARE VERY WELCOME
Re: JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed by NwaliE01: 11:46pm On Jan 19, 2023
Omihanifa:

Exactly my thoughts

Exactly my Exactly bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Actor Kunle Remi Ties The Knot / Omotola Jalade-Ekeind Gives Gistlovers 24 Hours To Prove Oshiomhole Story / Olamide, Ogun State New Governor, Dapo Abiodun & Wife Dance Shaku Shaku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.