Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,746 members, 7,820,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed (43408 Views)

Alexx Ekubo to Funke Akindele: You Thrive In Nollywood Despite Envy & Bitterness / Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Welcome Twins. Celebrities, Fans React / Fan To Funke Akindele: "Do You Have N20k You Are Not Using?" - See Her Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed by idrisaleo1: 11:53pm On Jan 19, 2023
Pimine:

I repeat, Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life. NO MAN COMETH TO THE FATHER EXCEPT THROUGH HIM. May you come to the knowledge of Christ that you may be saved. Amen.

The use of "I" isn't objective. That's you fooling yourself. I provided you with the truth from your book. May the God of Jesus show you the way.
Re: JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed by onyibest2k(m): 11:55pm On Jan 19, 2023
SO NA WOMAN MAKE U CHANGE UR FAITH B4 TAKE IT FROM ME U BE MUMU MAN

1 Like

Re: JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed by ufotunang: 12:00am On Jan 20, 2023
Bodmum:
jj na real guy. He don nack funke toto tired. Funke is now roughly used, shame.
...abi...na chop and go guy..chop and clean mouth guy
Re: JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed by charlizonto: 12:07am On Jan 20, 2023
The prodigal son returned to his father.. ( grin
Re: JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed by adegeye38(m): 12:11am On Jan 20, 2023
TheWolfen:
Good to hear.
Either you a Christian or a Muslim. Yall both worship the same God but in different ways.

So JJC Skill you were never lost.
It is just good to know that this path you chosen came from your heart as that is how it should be

We don't worship the same God, Christianity regard Jesus as the way to the Father, Christianity regards Jesus as God and Lord of all.

Christianity believes that without Jesus you can't have access to God

Jesus is the way, the truth and the Life, no one comes to the Father except through Him.

Jesus is eternity Himself, at the mention of His name, every knee must bow absd every tongue must confess that Jesus Christ is Lord.

Jesus is the Spiritual, The visible Image of the Invisible God.

Jesus is The beginning, The end.

Everything was created by Him and For Him!!

Jesus is Lord.

Jesus is King

2 Likes

Re: JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed by BnQoyyim(m): 12:20am On Jan 20, 2023
Righteousness2:
Irrespective of Whatever you claim to be in life, if Eternal life in Heaven matters to you,
You must Believe and Surrender to the Lordship of JESUS Christ. You must be Born again.
You Must have a Genuie relationship with JESUS Christ.

Show me a single VERSE in the Bibles where jesus proclaim himself God to be worship and I'll convert to Christianity.
If you can't show me, then, you're an hypocrite.
Re: JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed by BnQoyyim(m): 12:28am On Jan 20, 2023
Jolomenas:

How can a man be god?
That’s why even jews laugh at you people!

True talk my bro.
Na lier he be, he no go hear the truth.
Re: JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed by Ashirioluwa: 12:36am On Jan 20, 2023
This gold digger will abandon Islam again if madam Funke welcomes him back to her life.

1 Like

Re: JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed by SugarGirl44(f): 12:51am On Jan 20, 2023
Reinaldo:
Peter Obi is the next president of Biafra

1 Like

Re: JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed by merits(m): 1:26am On Jan 20, 2023
jaybenugo:
Abdulrasheed Bello a.k.a JJC Skillz has reverted to Islam, his former religion, after his marriage to Nollywood actress turned politician, Funke Akindele, crashed, IGBERETV reports.

In an Instagram post he shared, the singer who was originally born in Islam which he dumped for his mother's faith, revealed that he was lost before but he is now found.

JJC wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CnQ6C3kAUc4/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

In another post, he wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CnEsDU-oTOt/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Speaking to Muslim News after the Instagram posts were shared, JJC said it was God's design for him to embrace Islam.

He said;

“I was born a Muslim – AbdurRasheed by name. My dad, Bello is a Muslim but my mum is a Christian. Back then I used to go Islamiyah but all I remembered about it was getting beaten. They used to scare us with hellfire so, I never practised.

“It’s God’s design that I will return to Islam. I thank Allah for sparing my life. I am so happy I found Islam again because it has given me peace. It has given me direction and focus. I was truly lost but now, I am found.”

https://igberetvnews.com/1437104/jjc-skillz-returns-islam-marriage-funke-akindele-crashed/
MonShaAllah welcome bro.

Re: JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed by Enemyofpeace: 1:59am On Jan 20, 2023
So na marriage make you abandon your religion? Ode oshi
Re: JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed by Enemyofpeace: 2:03am On Jan 20, 2023
chrisifeanyi:
Poor guy, I learnt we was sent packing from the marriage. He brought nothing to the union hence he was thrown out like a gabbage. Dude even rejected his faith because of a woman and see how he was disgraced. There is no masculinity vibe remaining in that guy. I bet na only head him dey give Funke for that marriage. If e wan put prick she go shout at him
or if she wan pity am, she go tell am make he only use the head of his prick to rub her clitoris
Re: JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed by Nobody: 2:27am On Jan 20, 2023
Bodmum:
I be foolish SIMP.
Yes you are.
Re: JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed by derecho(m): 2:30am On Jan 20, 2023
I always knew most BATstards are Muslims.
Just confirmed
peepydelano:
May almighty Allah be praised . Allahu akbar
Re: JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed by treatise: 2:50am On Jan 20, 2023
jaybenugo:
Abdulrasheed Bello a.k.a JJC Skillz has reverted to Islam, his former religion, after his marriage to Nollywood actress turned politician, Funke Akindele, crashed, IGBERETV reports.

In an Instagram post he shared, the singer who was originally born in Islam which he dumped for his mother's faith, revealed that he was lost before but he is now found.

JJC wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CnQ6C3kAUc4/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

In another post, he wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CnEsDU-oTOt/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Speaking to Muslim News after the Instagram posts were shared, JJC said it was God's design for him to embrace Islam.

He said;

“I was born a Muslim – AbdurRasheed by name. My dad, Bello is a Muslim but my mum is a Christian. Back then I used to go Islamiyah but all I remembered about it was getting beaten. They used to scare us with hellfire so, I never practised.

“It’s God’s design that I will return to Islam. I thank Allah for sparing my life. I am so happy I found Islam again because it has given me peace. It has given me direction and focus. I was truly lost but now, I am found.”

https://igberetvnews.com/1437104/jjc-skillz-returns-islam-marriage-funke-akindele-crashed/
He wants to hook another one called Amina or Hadijat.
Re: JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed by Skty: 3:50am On Jan 20, 2023
Vote Peter Obi...just less than 40 days to go . I'm excited these wizards are exiting

1 Like

Re: JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed by Malory: 3:58am On Jan 20, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Lol. It's obvious. Only a gold digger does that. I doubt he knew what it meant to convert to a particular faith in the first place. Maybe Funke gave him that condition as the only reason for the union. This is why i always say guys should hustle so women won't be dictating to them. A good lesson for everyone.
Exactly.
Re: JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed by Malory: 4:01am On Jan 20, 2023
Goodlady:

I v never seen an unstable man like him before!
He now has 7 kids for 5/6 babymamas. It's only Funke that he married legally
You see. And now that he have returned to Islam he will continue from where he stopped.
Re: JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed by TolaniLuv: 4:24am On Jan 20, 2023
This guys started Yahoo Yahoo. Na Agba Scammer. JJC and 419 squad are one of the guys weh start runs.

He sabi Wetin e deh do
Re: JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed by sanya4good(m): 4:26am On Jan 20, 2023
Allah and the God of the Christians cannot be thesame, far apart. One God cannot be worshipped in different ways, know this know peace.

TheWolfen:
Good to hear.
Either you a Christian or a Muslim. Yall both worship the same God but in different ways.

It is just good to know that this path you chosen came from your heart as that is how it should be

Re: JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed by 4ward4: 4:53am On Jan 20, 2023
idrisaleo1:

Tell me one thing you learnt from the Qur'an since you have read the book, with the source please.

Open Islam to criticisms? Men have done that since the time of the prophet and till today. One good thing is they have always looked foolish and die in silence or be humble enough to embrace the truth.

And the cleric doesn't have a name or you just chose to lie to your soul?

You are about ruining a nice conversation with some level of Ignorance and better still you aren't but intentionally lieing to yourself. Having given you enough Information about the Cleric, I believe you should be able to get the puzzle right . But if you are waiting for me to start listing names, then forget it and he is just one example out of a thousand.
You said men have done just what ? Last I checked Rushdie who was banished in the year 1980, was recently Neck stabbed after over 20yrs.
You definitely need to know exactly who you are discussing with dude.
Exactly what I have learnt from the quran is simple. Your smart writter was able to comprehensively analyze the Jews and Christain holy book. And guess what he unknowingly crowned and approved the Bible.
The major difference between the Bible and the Torah, starts from what the Christian calls the New Testament and it is all about the Messiah.
The Jews Believe their is a Messiah that is to come ,mark the word Messiah not a sort of prophet ( what is so unique about that word, why wasn't he just referred to as a Prophet or a high priest), but when exactly is he coming ? Still Unknown.
Good enough our great Reviser in Surah 9:30 made mention of Jesus the Messiah. forgetting the jews already have a defined property of whom Such personality will be.
The Quran went further in Ayah at-Taubah 9:30. the writter was smart enough to criticize the believe held by Jews and Christain Claiming the Messiah will be the Son of God.
I understand your fear and the angle where you are coming from and that is exactly what the writer left behind ,Instilled Fear. Good enough this is a faceless forum, we all know how this ends up on the street . Questioning Islam and what it believe isn't Allowed.
You bragging Islam have been since 1400, truly it have been, likewise it grandfather Christianity and Its Greandfather Judaism. There was a time all some countries held currently by Islam was been held by Christians. You definitely knew how the conversion happened and guess what? A do not Question the Faith was placed.
Like I said earlier, I aren't out to show any superiority, it is left for you to solve the unknown puzzle.
And mind you 70% of Christains definitely cannot explain most things from the Bible, the usually end up saying it is the holy spirit I myself haven't found it easy striking up a debate with most of them. They forget the very fact the Bible is a book of Histroy and for one to truly understand and comprehend one should be versatile with Histroy, the only thing they can assure you is the potency of the Book.
Re: JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed by Pimine: 5:01am On Jan 20, 2023
idrisaleo1:

The use of "I" isn't objective. That's you fooling yourself. I provided you with the truth from your book. May the God of Jesus show you the way.
I repeated a verse to you, brother. And in case you didn't notice, it was in a warning tone because you are in danger.

Allah has nothing but pain and anguish in hell for you. No salvation. Imagine a god that will put both "believers" and "non-believers" in hell first to burn and suffer together before his demons angels come to get you out of the fire by the black marks on your foreheads. But by then, you'll be mere skeletons. LOL. And I'm not making this up - it's from your hadith. If you no come get black mark nko? But if you have the black mark, I guess you can rejoice because your Allah says that he has commanded the fires of hell to burn off your entire flesh until you're mere skeletons, except the mark of prostration on your heads because apparently your Allah isn't all knowing and needs that mark to be able to identify the "righteous" ones when he decides that y'all have suffered enough in hell. LOL.

Did you know that your prophet Muhammad is in hell right now along with every other Muslim who has died, and that the same fate awaits every Muslim who is still alive? For real, bro. They are all languishing in hell waiting for the arrival of the day of judgment according to your religion. And you know the puzzling thing? Your Allah put them all there!

Somehow, I feel everything I'm telling you now will come as a shock to you and many other muslims. Hmm...

Surah 19:71 - 72
It is the inevitable decree of your lord that every one of you will be taken to hell.

Then (thumma) we shall rescue those who kept from evil, and leave the evil-doers crouching there.

Islam is the greatest deception from the devil but I don't blame you, I only pray that God opens your eyes that you may see.
Re: JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed by Invest4growth: 5:15am On Jan 20, 2023
The title is sensational. From the story, his father.was Moslem while his mum.ess a Christian. It was when he got to England that he stopped practicing Islam. It was not because of marriage.
Re: JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed by Evidenx(m): 5:47am On Jan 20, 2023
Now he is truly lost .. Islamabad.
Re: JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed by main24(m): 5:47am On Jan 20, 2023
ecolime:

Definitely

He was sent out of his Patrimonial home, what do you expect?

Guys, make your own money. Don't depend on a woman & NEVER you be a Bitchass niggar.

[s]Naija women no get joy oo. Learn from JJC & Teebillz.[/s]

It has never been and will never be the female's responsibility to provide for the male.

Leave naija women out of this one. grin
Re: JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed by tyinfinity: 6:11am On Jan 20, 2023
How much did funke payhim for being her sperm donor.thank God you retrace your life earlier in life.
Re: JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed by Josbreed: 6:12am On Jan 20, 2023
TheWolfen:
Good to hear.
Either you a Christian or a Muslim. Yall both worship [b]the same God [/b]but in different ways.

At the emboldened, it is not true. The Christian God's name is Yahweh and he has a Son. The Islamic God is a conjecture called Allah and doesn't have a Son. So what makes them the same?
Re: JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed by SILVERLINES: 6:25am On Jan 20, 2023
peepydelano:
May almighty Allah be praised . Allahu akbar
terrorist
Re: JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed by CursedOsuPigs: 6:42am On Jan 20, 2023
Righteousness2:
Irrespective of Whatever you claim to be in life, if Eternal life in Heaven matters to you,
You must Believe and Surrender to the Lordship of JESUS Christ. You must be Born again.

Here he is again with his coagulated shit
Re: JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed by Babastrong(m): 6:49am On Jan 20, 2023
The religion bigots.
Those who can't tolerate and respect the choices of other creations will be shouting like a castrated dog now as if the hell/paradise were created by their parents.
see them below.
Re: JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed by seunayantokun(m): 6:51am On Jan 20, 2023
He lives for cheap ease only
Re: JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed by Babastrong(m): 6:53am On Jan 20, 2023
[quote author=Righteousness2 post=120185201]Irrespective of Whatever you claim to be in life, if Eternal life in Heaven matters to you,

[ You mean that god who was killed by mere mortal? The god who was born by mortal.]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olamide, Ogun State New Governor, Dapo Abiodun & Wife Dance Shaku Shaku / Camera In Ayepe, Ogun Hotel: Femi Branch Calls On Police To Arrest Owner/Manager / Actor Kunle Remi Ties The Knot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.