Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,389 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Peter Obi And Datti Visit Emir Of Minna,HRH Umar F. Barago (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi And Datti Visit Emir Of Minna,HRH Umar F. Barago (Photo) (20217 Views)

Bola Tinubu Visit Emir Of Gusau, Dr. Ibrahim Bello / Atiku, Saraki Visit Emir Sanusi In Kano / Governor Udom Emmanuel, IGP Idris Visit Emir Of Zazzau (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi And Datti Visit Emir Of Minna,HRH Umar F. Barago (Photo) by makavalley(m): 7:15pm On Jan 19, 2023
yarimo:
Mteeeew why will the emir allowed this fraudster and election rigger in his palace undecided undecided undecided

Lol if he is a fraudster, your grand pa candidate and Dubai landlord is what?
Re: Peter Obi And Datti Visit Emir Of Minna,HRH Umar F. Barago (Photo) by JAGS001(m): 7:15pm On Jan 19, 2023
Lol grin grin
Re: Peter Obi And Datti Visit Emir Of Minna,HRH Umar F. Barago (Photo) by JuanDeDios: 7:15pm On Jan 19, 2023
pleasureosondu:
I paid a courtesy call on the Emir of Minna, His Royal Highness, Alhaji Umar Farouq Bahago. I was accompanied by my running mate, Dr Yusuf Baba-Ahmed. -PO

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1616103999064739841?t=E95acy-0cE9Ll8Ox7FRrWg&s=19
Umaru Bahago still dey!? Dude has been emir since the early 90's. He was then known as "the youngest emir".

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Datti Visit Emir Of Minna,HRH Umar F. Barago (Photo) by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 7:16pm On Jan 19, 2023
The incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria.
Weldon
Re: Peter Obi And Datti Visit Emir Of Minna,HRH Umar F. Barago (Photo) by Terror48: 7:16pm On Jan 19, 2023
yarimo:
Mteeeew why will the emir allowed this fraudster and election rigger in his palace undecided undecided undecided
Nah chest pain go kill
Re: Peter Obi And Datti Visit Emir Of Minna,HRH Umar F. Barago (Photo) by Terror48: 7:16pm On Jan 19, 2023
yarimo:
Nah chest pain go kill you

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Datti Visit Emir Of Minna,HRH Umar F. Barago (Photo) by Headachetoigboh(f): 7:18pm On Jan 19, 2023
yarimo:

YARIMO,can explain why Tinubu’s Alpha Beta paid $4million to a company in cocaine infested, Baranquilla, Colombia in 2015. He must come clean why $1million was paid to Tinubu’s Union Bank Dom acct 0036620785 January 23, 2015 in Warri Branch, withdrawn January 26"

Between January 6, 2015 to January 28, 2015, Tinubu’s Union Bank Domiciliary account number 0036620785 received cash payments in dollars totaling over $4million from his various SPVs- Alpha Beta, Hallizview, Soft Alliance and Summit.
Well am fully aware u don't know all these cos u don't read news and u are a bigot. Even if you see Tinubu on top of your mama,u will still support him

Re: Peter Obi And Datti Visit Emir Of Minna,HRH Umar F. Barago (Photo) by Cj4charles(m): 7:19pm On Jan 19, 2023
yarimo:
did he steal or rig election in your village?? Oponu
Re: Peter Obi And Datti Visit Emir Of Minna,HRH Umar F. Barago (Photo) by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 7:20pm On Jan 19, 2023
To God be the glory
Re: Peter Obi And Datti Visit Emir Of Minna,HRH Umar F. Barago (Photo) by phorget(m): 7:20pm On Jan 19, 2023
yarimo:

Which election did he rig?
Re: Peter Obi And Datti Visit Emir Of Minna,HRH Umar F. Barago (Photo) by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 7:21pm On Jan 19, 2023
ARE YOU A VIRGIN ?
Zandena:
I can only see the Emir of Minna handing PO the package of failure. That's what he gave Osinbajo when he visited him for support.
I can only shake small if is the Estu Nupe who is also the chairman Niger state Traditional Council of Chiefs and i don't see him supporting bigot.
No sane Emir in Niger state will give his blessing to Obi presidency

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Datti Visit Emir Of Minna,HRH Umar F. Barago (Photo) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 19, 2023
yarimo:
At least learn to speak English first before criticizing someone you can't approach in real life..
Re: Peter Obi And Datti Visit Emir Of Minna,HRH Umar F. Barago (Photo) by youngking89(m): 7:27pm On Jan 19, 2023
It’s allow not allowed...urchin spotted
yarimo:

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Datti Visit Emir Of Minna,HRH Umar F. Barago (Photo) by bewla(m): 7:28pm On Jan 19, 2023
yarimo:
Which election him rig
Re: Peter Obi And Datti Visit Emir Of Minna,HRH Umar F. Barago (Photo) by Karemarealty288(m): 7:28pm On Jan 19, 2023
Zandena:
I can only see the Emir of Minna handing PO the package of failure. That's what he gave Osinbajo when he visited him for support.
I can only shake small if is the Estu Nupe who is also the chairman Niger state Traditional Council of Chiefs and i don't see him supporting bigot.
No sane Emir in Niger state will give his blessing to Obi presidency

This Agbo seller......politics is not erection concortion..... grin

Re: Peter Obi And Datti Visit Emir Of Minna,HRH Umar F. Barago (Photo) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 19, 2023
pleasureosondu:
I paid a courtesy call on the Emir of Minna, His Royal Highness, Alhaji Umar Farouq Bahago. I was accompanied by my running mate, Dr Yusuf Baba-Ahmed. -PO

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1616103999064739841?t=E95acy-0cE9Ll8Ox7FRrWg&s=19

The winning team
Re: Peter Obi And Datti Visit Emir Of Minna,HRH Umar F. Barago (Photo) by phabulux: 7:30pm On Jan 19, 2023
Ecbatana:
I do not know about other places but here in my state, I can confidently aver that Peter Obi will score above 50% of the total votes cast.

Let's not rest on our oars.

You're in Imo State, huhh?
Re: Peter Obi And Datti Visit Emir Of Minna,HRH Umar F. Barago (Photo) by ruffDiamond: 7:34pm On Jan 19, 2023
Forward ever obidatti!
Re: Peter Obi And Datti Visit Emir Of Minna,HRH Umar F. Barago (Photo) by godonzoki(m): 7:34pm On Jan 19, 2023
Okealaaye:
Obi's desperation is incomparable, I tell you. When a man pursues an objective this way, he's bound to fail. It's like Obi does not possess the presence of mind to put issues in proper perspective. Naija men and women, children and adult, remember forever that today is the day that Peter Obi, a proud scion of the Igbo Clan, the same Igbo Clan who have noble blood running in their veins, who do not bow before any man - kings or nobles - bends down on his knees with hands stretched out in obeisance to receive a token from one of the Kings of Cows in The Zoo. Never dreamt that this day would come. In any case, when a man deals in Expediency shame becomes an insignificant factor.

Give honour to whom honour is due. Give to Ceasar what belongs to Ceasar #commonsense101.
Re: Peter Obi And Datti Visit Emir Of Minna,HRH Umar F. Barago (Photo) by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 7:35pm On Jan 19, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
Failure await you OBI
You're short sighted person,Peter obi has already make name for himself, whether he wins or not.....
Re: Peter Obi And Datti Visit Emir Of Minna,HRH Umar F. Barago (Photo) by Mitsurugi(m): 7:36pm On Jan 19, 2023
Okealaaye:
Obi's desperation is incomparable, I tell you. When a man pursues an objective this way, he's bound to fail. It's like Obi does not possess the presence of mind to put issues in proper perspective. Naija men and women, children and adult, remember forever that today is the day that Peter Obi, a proud scion of the Igbo Clan, the same Igbo Clan who have noble blood running in their veins, who do not bow before any man - kings or nobles - bends down on his knees with hands stretched out in obeisance to receive a token from one of the Kings of Cows in The Zoo. Never dreamt that this day would come. In any case, when a man deals in Expediency shame becomes an insignificant factor.

So Tinubu Emi lokan is not desperate? Chai! You guys will make a good book grin
Re: Peter Obi And Datti Visit Emir Of Minna,HRH Umar F. Barago (Photo) by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 7:37pm On Jan 19, 2023
ATLIEN2027:
Waste of time. grin
The tribal religious party is laboring in vain. grin
na your Time...u foolish idoit on nairaland wasting data.
Re: Peter Obi And Datti Visit Emir Of Minna,HRH Umar F. Barago (Photo) by Mitsurugi(m): 7:37pm On Jan 19, 2023
youngking89:
It’s allow not allowed...urchin spotted

yarimo is an urchin. English is a problem grin
Re: Peter Obi And Datti Visit Emir Of Minna,HRH Umar F. Barago (Photo) by SodiumValproate: 7:38pm On Jan 19, 2023
25th Feb is coming... grin keep labouring in vain grin
Re: Peter Obi And Datti Visit Emir Of Minna,HRH Umar F. Barago (Photo) by Amaggedon: 7:38pm On Jan 19, 2023
yarimo:
Allow not allowed , illiterate
Re: Peter Obi And Datti Visit Emir Of Minna,HRH Umar F. Barago (Photo) by Shikini: 7:41pm On Jan 19, 2023
Great
Re: Peter Obi And Datti Visit Emir Of Minna,HRH Umar F. Barago (Photo) by MadamExcellency: 7:43pm On Jan 19, 2023
TheChameleon:
angry
We wouldn't buy into this Okoro's agenda.

He wants to continue Gideon Orkar's coup and separate North from Nigeria.

We wouldn't let him smell the WC of Aso Rock

Unity beggars. Be a man and stand on your own.

Igbos have been interacting with the North be them Hausas, Fulani, Tiv, Igalas etc before the amalgamation. Nnamdi Azikiwe, Odumegwu Ojukwu and the most prominent Igbos in the Army in the 1960s were born in the North. Even if Nigeria divides, there will be no substantial change in relationships because we need each other.

Re: Peter Obi And Datti Visit Emir Of Minna,HRH Umar F. Barago (Photo) by MadamExcellency: 7:46pm On Jan 19, 2023
TheChameleon:

No. Biafrans will require visas to enter Arewa and Oduduwa Republics

ECOWAS countries don't need visas. Just an Ecowas passport is enough.
Re: Peter Obi And Datti Visit Emir Of Minna,HRH Umar F. Barago (Photo) by everythinggirly(f): 7:50pm On Jan 19, 2023
My Gee. smiley
Re: Peter Obi And Datti Visit Emir Of Minna,HRH Umar F. Barago (Photo) by MatrixReloaded: 7:50pm On Jan 19, 2023
pleasureosondu:
I never expected the Minna rally to be this massive. But I still believe that Yorubas(SW) has the highest number of obidients. Forget the few bigots here.........

Meanwhile, I have a 625sqm plot of land located at Phase 3, Zone 4 Behind the Police Station, Gwagwalada, Abuja. Price #5.5million. Government approved with verifiable documents. Accessible road and provision for running water via FCT waterboard. Pics below
Interesting

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Datti Visit Emir Of Minna,HRH Umar F. Barago (Photo) by nwajesus12(m): 7:52pm On Jan 19, 2023
Praktikals:
Peter Obi is Labouring in vain
you are typing in hate

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Raises VAT To 7.2%. To Seek National Assembly Approval / Agbaje: It’s Not My Job To Speak For Opposition In Lagos / Ahmad Lawan: APC Insists On Appealing Court Judgment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.