Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,510 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Peter Obi And Datti Visit Emir Of Minna,HRH Umar F. Barago (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi And Datti Visit Emir Of Minna,HRH Umar F. Barago (Photo) (20214 Views)

Bola Tinubu Visit Emir Of Gusau, Dr. Ibrahim Bello / Atiku, Saraki Visit Emir Sanusi In Kano / Governor Udom Emmanuel, IGP Idris Visit Emir Of Zazzau (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi And Datti Visit Emir Of Minna,HRH Umar F. Barago (Photo) by broadman20: 12:33pm On Jan 20, 2023
yarimo:
you guys don't have knowledge but prefers to be boasting you are better than others. Read and understand the Nigerian constitution before you login in to nairaland and post comment in the name of I have commented .

Which knowledge are you talking about?

That you are celebrating a CONFIRM DRUG CRIMINAL?

You think everyone is so MORALLY BANKRUPT like you people.
Re: Peter Obi And Datti Visit Emir Of Minna,HRH Umar F. Barago (Photo) by yarimo(m): 12:36pm On Jan 20, 2023
broadman20:

Which knowledge are you talking about?

That you are celebrating a CONFIRM DRUG CRIMINAL?

You think everyone is so MORALLY BANKRUPT like you people.
that is why I said you guys don't have knowledge, just read your comment you will know exactly what I am saying
Re: Peter Obi And Datti Visit Emir Of Minna,HRH Umar F. Barago (Photo) by broadman20: 12:43pm On Jan 20, 2023
yarimo:
that is why I said you guys don't have knowledge, just read your comment you will know exactly what I am saying

Why should we have knowledge in your sight,

Just like you claimed highly intelligent and voted a man that said;

AN ATTACK ON BOKO HARAM IS AN ATTCK ON THE NORTH.

How market after your blunder in 2015?

I know you are not a serious business person, because if you are, you have be shutting your mouth by now like your mates who expected heaven on earth from that BLOCK HEAD you people voted for.
Re: Peter Obi And Datti Visit Emir Of Minna,HRH Umar F. Barago (Photo) by yarimo(m): 12:47pm On Jan 20, 2023
broadman20:

Why should we have knowledge in your sight,

Just like you claimed highly intelligent and voted a man that said;

AN ATTACK ON BOKO HARAM IS AN ATTCK ON THE NORTH.

How market after your blunder in 2015?

I know you are not a serious business person, because if you are, you have be shutting your mouth by now like your mates who expected heaven on earth from that BLOCK HEAD you people voted for.
is that all ? next news please
Re: Peter Obi And Datti Visit Emir Of Minna,HRH Umar F. Barago (Photo) by broadman20: 12:51pm On Jan 20, 2023
yarimo:
is that all ? next news please

Hahahaha!

Next is that you go back and continue in your suffering and smiling, respecting those who has enslaved you.

For you the circle continues, no remedy for the miserable life you have gotten yourself into.
Re: Peter Obi And Datti Visit Emir Of Minna,HRH Umar F. Barago (Photo) by yarimo(m): 1:09pm On Jan 20, 2023
broadman20:

Hahahaha!

Next is that you go back and continue in your suffering and smiling, respecting those who has enslaved you.

For you the circle continues, no remedy for the miserable life you have gotten yourself into.
is that all ? Next news please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

El-Rufai: Buhari Frustrated Fuel Subsidy Removal / Ibaka Seaport In Akwa Ibom To Start Operations In 2015 / Fashola Inspects Isolation Unit For Ebola Virus Patients. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.