Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,880 members, 7,862,966 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:55 AM

What's The Meaning??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Meaning??? (298 Views)

What's The Meaning Of This Covering Half Of Her Face With Hand? / If You Know The Meaning Of This Picture, You Need Prayers / What Is The Meaning Of A Girl Posing Like This (18+ Pose) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Meaning??? by phoebelove(f): 9:13pm On Jan 19, 2023
If a man says I want to get to know you better. Does it mean he's already in a relationship with you or you're plainly friends?
One of my friend is already jubilating...make he no be like say na false hope.
Re: What's The Meaning??? by Nazgul: 9:16pm On Jan 19, 2023
phoebelove:
If a man says I want to get to know you better. Does it mean he's already in a relationship with you or you're plainly friends?
One of my friend is already jubilating...make he no be like say na false hope.
It means he wants to know you better na. Or how else does your friend expect him to put it?
Re: What's The Meaning??? by gasparpisciotta: 9:21pm On Jan 19, 2023
Me too no understand, but make I guess:

He wishes to shift the pant perhaps cool
Re: What's The Meaning??? by VinnyBaba: 9:28pm On Jan 19, 2023
No Guy uses that Line for a Girl he Feels Nothing For!
It means he is Romantically interested! smiley

Either for Serious Relationship OR to Fcvk Kpekus and JAPA! cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

From Bliss To Disaster: The Shocking Truths About How Marriages Are Failing / YouTube channel with giveaways plus very exposing and interesting contents / Exciting And Fun Ways To Keep Your Relationship Spark Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.