Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

‘I Stand With APC’ — Atiku Condemns ‘explosion’ At Rally In Rivers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘I Stand With APC’ — Atiku Condemns ‘explosion’ At Rally In Rivers (18427 Views)

Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack / Tinubu Brought Dogara Back To APC, Atiku Is Next – Bamgbose / I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Stand With APC’ — Atiku Condemns ‘explosion’ At Rally In Rivers by hollandis(f): 11:08am On Jan 20, 2023
Useless Atiku

When the Christian lady was stoned to death he did.not stand with her

Amadioha strike you there
Re: ‘I Stand With APC’ — Atiku Condemns ‘explosion’ At Rally In Rivers by undisputedKOC: 11:27am On Jan 20, 2023
It is Peter Obi IPOB terrorists behind it. The gallant Military forces should destroy all IPOB terrorists in Ijaw land or else Ijaw warriors will do the needful. Death to all IPOB Zombidiots terrorists undecided
Re: ‘I Stand With APC’ — Atiku Condemns ‘explosion’ At Rally In Rivers by uba1991: 11:37am On Jan 20, 2023
cliqtips:

The question remains; why did he delete it ?

It would've been better he didn't do anything just like others.
you are just fooling around. Atleast he has expressed his feelings. He knows that even if he delete it, millions has already seen it. What of the hypocrites Peter Obi that called himself a christian? He didn't even help the family of Deborah with anything. Peter Obi is a known devil that his mission is only about Biafra.
Re: ‘I Stand With APC’ — Atiku Condemns ‘explosion’ At Rally In Rivers by cliqtips: 11:43am On Jan 20, 2023
uba1991:
you are just fooling around. Atleast he has expressed his feelings. He knows that even if he delete it, millions has already seen it. What of the hypocrites Peter Obi that called himself a christian? He didn't even help the family of Deborah with anything. Peter Obi is a known devil that his mission is only about Biafra.

With this your comment, who's now fooling around between you and yours ?

I guess you know Atiku & Obi personally and maybe you're in their heads to have thought about what you typed.

Well, congrats for being Atiku's mouthpiece
Re: ‘I Stand With APC’ — Atiku Condemns ‘explosion’ At Rally In Rivers by maxzzo1(m): 11:47am On Jan 20, 2023
APC in Rivers can lie, there was no explosion as the police said it was a clash from d community and APC thugs.....
Re: ‘I Stand With APC’ — Atiku Condemns ‘explosion’ At Rally In Rivers by LegendHero(m): 1:46pm On Jan 20, 2023
Asgard13:

Wetin you still dey wait for..

Vote the candinate with political maturity and love for Nigerians .. even in his “acclaimed political enemy’s home “

Some for don Dey wish Evil and dead ..

Atiku has no opposition.. we all know this ..

Power to the people
PDP!!!

Let love lead..

Welcome back.

Atiku is doing sakamanje. He is trying to diss Wike because he knows it might be Wike boys that bombed the APC rally.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Stand With APC’ — Atiku Condemns ‘explosion’ At Rally In Rivers by buhariguy(m): 1:51pm On Jan 20, 2023
agulion:
APC and Tinubu must be rejected by all means. Tinubu does not mean well for Nigerians.
but atiku stand with APC and tinubu
Re: ‘I Stand With APC’ — Atiku Condemns ‘explosion’ At Rally In Rivers by Asgard13: 2:05pm On Jan 20, 2023
LegendHero:

Welcome back.

Atiku is doing sakamanje. He is trying to diss Wike because he knows it might be Wike boys that bombed the APC rally.

Bro..

Atiku is the only political matured candidates in this election.. and has remained so..

We understand the role of obj and his occult friends to thwart Allah’s wish and play god.. but they’ve failed already

Atiku since last year has warned us not to insult or rain abuses .. after his first meeting with Wike in London..

No be today..

He’s not acting script .. is reality of his personality

I Dey oh.. those IPOB don take over .. na to be patient with them.. February is already here.. they will soon fizzle out .. Nairaland wan come dey tire me.
Re: ‘I Stand With APC’ — Atiku Condemns ‘explosion’ At Rally In Rivers by LegendHero(m): 2:13pm On Jan 20, 2023
Asgard13:

Bro..

Atiku is the only political matured candidates in this election.. and has remained so..

We understand the role of obj and his occult friends to thwart Allah’s wish and play god.. but they’ve failed already

Atiku since last year has warned us not to insult or rain abuses .. after his first meeting with Wike in London..

No be today..

He’s not acting script .. is reality of his personality

While I’ll agree Atiku is somehow matured in how he talks, most of the guys around him are doing the abusing job.

Bwala, Reno, and Melaye keep attacking Tinubu until Tinubu team now fired back to turn everything upside down.

Jagaban self purposely started getting back at people like Atiku on his campaign ground to redirect the attacks. Before it was only Tinubu that used to be attacked, now both Atiku and Obi are collecting real hard and the media share is now balanced.

You guys threw the first bullet and yet you’re here forming natured when everywhere don stew.
Re: ‘I Stand With APC’ — Atiku Condemns ‘explosion’ At Rally In Rivers by Asgard13: 2:20pm On Jan 20, 2023
LegendHero:

While I’ll agree Atiku is somehow matured in how he talks, most of the guys around him are doing the abusing job.

Bwala, Reno, and Melaye keep attacking Tinubu until Tinubu team now fired back to turn everything upside down.

Jagaban self purposely started getting back at people like Atiku on his campaign ground to redirect the attacks. Before it was only Tinubu that used to be attacked, now both Atiku and Obi are collecting real hard and the media share is now balanced.

You guys threw the first bullet and yet you’re here forming natured when everywhere don stew.

Definitely overzealous politicians would always react.. after all an attack to one is that to all.

Whichever way is goes ..

You can agree with me that Atiku is the next President of Nigeria ..

Has all regions zones and wards covered .. and meeting all voting criteria .. mean.. 25% and states to be won is settled already.

Power to the North .. is not just a statement.. but today’s political reality.
Re: ‘I Stand With APC’ — Atiku Condemns ‘explosion’ At Rally In Rivers by Ikea81: 2:29pm On Jan 20, 2023
We know they have been together since day 1. Gang of thieves . PDAPC. This election is a fight between light and darkness it's APC+PDP+NNPP against LP.
Re: ‘I Stand With APC’ — Atiku Condemns ‘explosion’ At Rally In Rivers by Godsownfc(m): 3:32pm On Jan 20, 2023
Politics will make you do anything or utter any statement

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guber Elections: Tribunals Deliver Landmark Judgements, Fear Grips LP Over Abia / 2027: I Have Character, I Won’t Run Against Tinubu — Wike / FG Funded 422 Persons: Presidency Lists Takeaways From COP28

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.