Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

‘I Stand With APC’ — Atiku Condemns ‘explosion’ At Rally In Rivers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘I Stand With APC’ — Atiku Condemns ‘explosion’ At Rally In Rivers (18430 Views)

Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack / Tinubu Brought Dogara Back To APC, Atiku Is Next – Bamgbose / I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Stand With APC’ — Atiku Condemns ‘explosion’ At Rally In Rivers by Cryofigbos: 7:37am On Jan 20, 2023
Re: ‘I Stand With APC’ — Atiku Condemns ‘explosion’ At Rally In Rivers by michoim(m): 7:42am On Jan 20, 2023
That's a very matured one from Atiku. Hi-sense...
Re: ‘I Stand With APC’ — Atiku Condemns ‘explosion’ At Rally In Rivers by kingharzy: 7:42am On Jan 20, 2023
LOL....
the police said there were no explosions na. Buh since Atiku is a sympathetic man who will still sympathize with himself and return to Dubai next month is sharing sympathy with his colleagues in the APC.

meanwhile Wike no even send anybody

Re: ‘I Stand With APC’ — Atiku Condemns ‘explosion’ At Rally In Rivers by Ransomtheking(m): 7:44am On Jan 20, 2023
Nobody:
People gazette:pdp form alliance with apc ahead of 2023 election
This is coming a day after the explosion at apc campaign in rivers state grin
Re: ‘I Stand With APC’ — Atiku Condemns ‘explosion’ At Rally In Rivers by HenryThegreat1(m): 7:45am On Jan 20, 2023
Aoc is evil
Re: ‘I Stand With APC’ — Atiku Condemns ‘explosion’ At Rally In Rivers by Daviini: 7:46am On Jan 20, 2023
Mumu
Re: ‘I Stand With APC’ — Atiku Condemns ‘explosion’ At Rally In Rivers by tesppidd: 7:53am On Jan 20, 2023
Jestin:
APC in rives is trying to manipulate people with lies. If the police said there was no explosion, then so be it .
grin

So all of a sudden the police is your friend again.

You wholeheartedly believe in the Nigeria police..?

Lol

Keep playing yourself.
Re: ‘I Stand With APC’ — Atiku Condemns ‘explosion’ At Rally In Rivers by mrksquare: 7:54am On Jan 20, 2023
[quote author=Jestin post=120207714]APC in rives is trying to manipulate people with lies. If the police said there was no explosion, then so be it .[/quote4]

Is it the police that is genuflecting to the whims and caprices of Wike you are relying upon to be free of bias? I know one of the victim that was affected by the explosion. She is in the hospital receiving treatment.

Why aren't they stating that Victor Ihunwo, former Local government chairman of Port Harcourt was the person that led thugs to disrupt the event yesterday. That after APC Youths resisted him and his thugs, it wasn't long afterward, the explosion now took place.

In 2015 in Okrika, that was how they disrupted APC rally by shooting and throwing dynamites. And Dakuku and other APC bigwigs had to scamper for their lives.
Re: ‘I Stand With APC’ — Atiku Condemns ‘explosion’ At Rally In Rivers by Slurity(m): 7:58am On Jan 20, 2023
agulion:
APC and Tinubu must be rejected by all means. Tinubu does not mean well for Nigerians.
Tinubu is the next President get use to it quick.
Re: ‘I Stand With APC’ — Atiku Condemns ‘explosion’ At Rally In Rivers by Adepts: 8:04am On Jan 20, 2023
Why APC will Use OJUKWU field naa?
Have they forgot so soon
Re: ‘I Stand With APC’ — Atiku Condemns ‘explosion’ At Rally In Rivers by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:14am On Jan 20, 2023
Bodmum:
I went to a hotel today and shouted "your wife is coming".... 18 men ran out of the hotel rooms, scampering for safety . I will go there again tomorrow, we have to clean this country.
This time around, shout "your husband is coming" I want to prove something

1 Like

Re: ‘I Stand With APC’ — Atiku Condemns ‘explosion’ At Rally In Rivers by OnionBandit(f): 8:17am On Jan 20, 2023
Wiseandtrue:
My take in all these might be strange to the weak minds but if you have studied this regime, your guess might be similar to mine!

Buhari is not interested in APC but in Kwankwaso

They are doing everything possible to upgrade Kwankwaso

Kwankwaso knows nothing except red caps

I told Tinubu on this forum that Buhari is only toying with him and will toss him aside at the right time

They are only engaging him, making him feel like presidential material grin grin until they perfect their plans

All these ones are just facades to make you guys suspect and fight each other while their plan goes on!
Your weyrey don enter market las las grin
Re: ‘I Stand With APC’ — Atiku Condemns ‘explosion’ At Rally In Rivers by gadgethead: 8:28am On Jan 20, 2023
LeoDeKing:
That is politics without bitterness.

But the promoters of Andrew Liver Salt will soon go for thanksgiving to express their gratitude to abiama.

*spits on their cursed heads.

These idiots even accused APC of bombing themselves
Re: ‘I Stand With APC’ — Atiku Condemns ‘explosion’ At Rally In Rivers by Allisgud: 8:30am On Jan 20, 2023
Oga atiku u are vying for soft handling and pity face from apc to talk to keyamo to forget that spv matter,oga we know forget anything we go hold ur trouser grin
Re: ‘I Stand With APC’ — Atiku Condemns ‘explosion’ At Rally In Rivers by FashionCookie(f): 8:35am On Jan 20, 2023
It happened in Rivers and even with the pictures that was posted here, someone is still saying it's a lie bcus the police said so.
See this country, even if Obi wins(for those that sees him as the messiah)...an average Nigerian is already a wicked and corrupt man by default.
I wonder what some of us would have said if this incident happened to our preferred party. Silly things...let's try to be human first.
Re: ‘I Stand With APC’ — Atiku Condemns ‘explosion’ At Rally In Rivers by Hassanmaye(m): 8:55am On Jan 20, 2023
Re: ‘I Stand With APC’ — Atiku Condemns ‘explosion’ At Rally In Rivers by Georgejeez: 9:07am On Jan 20, 2023
Atiku is not your every day Agbado type of politician .

Very matured and Presidential .

Can't wait to cast my vote for him .

PDP , power to the people

1 Like

Re: ‘I Stand With APC’ — Atiku Condemns ‘explosion’ At Rally In Rivers by fortunez1(m): 9:19am On Jan 20, 2023
Atiku should just shun Rivers State for his own good and forget all gimmicks, Rivers State has shun violence for long now so there drama is dead on arrival. There's not gonna be a sympathy vote because we Rivers youths know what we want. Ameachi tried to use the military in the last election and yet continued losing, so Atifku is not a man to trust not after all he did under Obj .
Re: ‘I Stand With APC’ — Atiku Condemns ‘explosion’ At Rally In Rivers by sageb: 9:23am On Jan 20, 2023
[quote author=mrksquare post=120208312][/quote]

Yea, I remember that event of 2015.
Evans Bipi's boys and others were the mastermind of that attack.
I remember one top politician saying " So far as we are concerned, there will be no campaign here".

1 Like

Re: ‘I Stand With APC’ — Atiku Condemns ‘explosion’ At Rally In Rivers by onuman: 9:31am On Jan 20, 2023
But APC is Atiku's political party. APC is piloted by the Fulani.
Atiku merely returns from APC to PDP to buy presidential elections, so as to ensure that no southerner in PDP succeeds president Buhari.
Re: ‘I Stand With APC’ — Atiku Condemns ‘explosion’ At Rally In Rivers by Indispensable85(m): 9:45am On Jan 20, 2023
My enemy's enemy is my friend. Lol....
Re: ‘I Stand With APC’ — Atiku Condemns ‘explosion’ At Rally In Rivers by gfelo(m): 9:56am On Jan 20, 2023
PDP is a suspect
Re: ‘I Stand With APC’ — Atiku Condemns ‘explosion’ At Rally In Rivers by lomprico(m): 10:00am On Jan 20, 2023
We know na! You have been standing with them since 2015.
Re: ‘I Stand With APC’ — Atiku Condemns ‘explosion’ At Rally In Rivers by dat9jaguy(m): 10:05am On Jan 20, 2023
Asgard13:

Wetin you still dey wait for..

Vote the candinate with political maturity and love for Nigerians .. even in his “acclaimed political enemy’s home “

Some for don Dey wish Evil and dead ..

Atiku has no opposition.. we all know this ..

Power to the people
PDP!!!

Let love lead..

To me, Atiku is just like that my very good friend, fun to be with, nice but I can never allow to marry my sister. That is how I view Atiku.

Re: ‘I Stand With APC’ — Atiku Condemns ‘explosion’ At Rally In Rivers by uba1991: 10:36am On Jan 20, 2023
cliqtips:
Lol...
Mr Atiku thinks he's wise....

Yes, we all condemned the act because politics isn't war.

But this same Atiku deleted his post that condemned Deborah's killing because he didn't want to lose the votes of the north.

mention one candidate that tweet aside from Atiku. A woman was killed including her 4 children in Anambara, up till now Peter Obi hasn't said anything.
Atleast Atiku twitted and deleted, what did Peter Obi do? What did Tinubu do? What did kwankwaso do?
Re: ‘I Stand With APC’ — Atiku Condemns ‘explosion’ At Rally In Rivers by uba1991: 10:39am On Jan 20, 2023
Atiku is a matured politician, Tinubu and Peter Obi are ordinary first timers no wonder they are attacking themselves like kids.
Me and my entire family will vote for Atiku.
God bless Atiku the in-coming president of Nigeria.
Re: ‘I Stand With APC’ — Atiku Condemns ‘explosion’ At Rally In Rivers by akindele254: 10:49am On Jan 20, 2023
SPVWATCH THIS...SPVWATCH THIS......
Re: ‘I Stand With APC’ — Atiku Condemns ‘explosion’ At Rally In Rivers by cliqtips: 10:51am On Jan 20, 2023
uba1991:
mention one candidate that tweet aside from Atiku. A woman was killed including her 4 children in Anambara, up till now Peter Obi hasn't said anything.
Atleast Atiku twitted and deleted, what did Peter Obi do? What did Tinubu do? What did kwankwaso do?

The question remains; why did he delete it ?

It would've been better he didn't do anything just like others.
Re: ‘I Stand With APC’ — Atiku Condemns ‘explosion’ At Rally In Rivers by Tareq1105: 10:58am On Jan 20, 2023
chatinent:
I'm waiting for Nigerians to give different renditions of this statement.

I'm waiting for wicked Wike to comment.
Re: ‘I Stand With APC’ — Atiku Condemns ‘explosion’ At Rally In Rivers by 2016v2017: 10:58am On Jan 20, 2023
cliqtips:
Lol...
Mr Atiku thinks he's wise....

Yes, we all condemned the act because politics isn't war.

But this same Atiku deleted his post that condemned Deborah's killing because he didn't want to lose the votes of the north.

And he's now tweeting rubbish
Re: ‘I Stand With APC’ — Atiku Condemns ‘explosion’ At Rally In Rivers by Babastrong(m): 11:06am On Jan 20, 2023
[quote author=agulion post=120205219]APC and Tinubu must be rejected by all means. Tinubu does not mean well for Nigerians.[ E no go better for all of you who are supporting OBI or TINUBU or ATIKU or KWANKWASO.]
Re: ‘I Stand With APC’ — Atiku Condemns ‘explosion’ At Rally In Rivers by 2016v2017: 11:08am On Jan 20, 2023
Bodmum:
thieves standing with thieves, balance equation.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Presidential Poll: INEC Plotting To Match Irev Information With Form EC8A – PDP / HOW AGRO-INDUSTRILIZATION CAN BE THE "NEW CRUDE OIL" IN NIGERIA / Obasanjo Collapses In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.