Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,578 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Jos Labor Party Supporters Accuse Party Leaders Of Embezzling Funds - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jos Labor Party Supporters Accuse Party Leaders Of Embezzling Funds (9260 Views)

Edo Election: Obidient Influencers Accuses One Another Of Embezzling 2023 Funds / Aggrieved APC Factions Shift Battle To Court, Accuse Party Of Contempt / Abdulraheem Olawuyi Accuses Lai Mohammed Of Embezzling ₦32.5 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jos Labor Party Supporters Accuse Party Leaders Of Embezzling Funds by Luckylife(m): 4:46am On Jan 20, 2023
trutharena:

Anambra village boy, is this what is called aerial video?

You’re just as illiterate as your Obi you’re supporting.

Heart attacks await you if you don't change your live style full of frustrations useless mentality. You were created to reason like human not like bula blu

1 Share

Re: Jos Labor Party Supporters Accuse Party Leaders Of Embezzling Funds by UnfairLife7(m): 4:56am On Jan 20, 2023
post=120204767:

My happiness is that Kwankwaso is in the race he is doing a wonderful job, no wahala let PO be Andrew liver salt so far Kwankwaso is confident that he will win, let him remain in the race we have few more weeks to go grin grin
Mr Photoshop. Even if Kwakwanso step down for any candidate you obingo will still daydream grin

We no dey give shi shi but we dey share bread and 2k mobilization fee for campaign grin

1 Like

Re: Jos Labor Party Supporters Accuse Party Leaders Of Embezzling Funds by Sannisege: 5:25am On Jan 20, 2023
Chai E be like say this fine Hausa woman gather something for front o.

1 Like

Re: Jos Labor Party Supporters Accuse Party Leaders Of Embezzling Funds by Okoroawusa: 5:52am On Jan 20, 2023
post=120204395:
She heard that money was released, thank God they are not sharing money for the mobilization, so let watch out today, since money was not given to anybody for mobilization grin
So this is what you have to say? If this news was posted here without a video evidence you would have asked for one. Obidients no get shame at all!

2 Likes

Re: Jos Labor Party Supporters Accuse Party Leaders Of Embezzling Funds by IgOga(m): 6:28am On Jan 20, 2023
Obi: "I will end corruption in Nigeria"

LP coordinators: Dey play cheesy

So people wey nor dey give shishi dey pay for mobilisation...... grin

I don talk am before na the gullible poor go dey ever give the smart rich......na poor man dey feed rich man for this world grin

4 Likes

Re: Jos Labor Party Supporters Accuse Party Leaders Of Embezzling Funds by duro4chang(m): 6:30am On Jan 20, 2023
Before nkor? That's normal in Labor Party
Re: Jos Labor Party Supporters Accuse Party Leaders Of Embezzling Funds by southsouthking(m): 7:41am On Jan 20, 2023
Simon ekpe, there has been fund raising program ever since the campaign begin.
I laugh at urchins.
Propaganda won't hold sway.
Re: Jos Labor Party Supporters Accuse Party Leaders Of Embezzling Funds by Mrmb: 7:42am On Jan 20, 2023
trutharena:
https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1616178174983024643?s=46&t=DmRozReafsZthx765cRC_A

Ghenghen, another drama from the Andrew liver salt party
grin grin grin them no dey give shishi, we can see the lessons their principal taught them "Be stingy, no give shishi".

1 Like

Re: Jos Labor Party Supporters Accuse Party Leaders Of Embezzling Funds by Almaigaa: 7:43am On Jan 20, 2023
Peter Obi and his Igbo Party (Labour Party) never enter office, them don they thief their party money. We no go vote Peter Obi and his Igbo party.

4 Likes

Re: Jos Labor Party Supporters Accuse Party Leaders Of Embezzling Funds by southsouthking(m): 7:43am On Jan 20, 2023
Alien as a presidential candidate

Re: Jos Labor Party Supporters Accuse Party Leaders Of Embezzling Funds by casualobserver: 7:46am On Jan 20, 2023
As you can see, LP is no different from all the other parties.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jos Labor Party Supporters Accuse Party Leaders Of Embezzling Funds by youngrichnigga: 7:46am On Jan 20, 2023
Obviously staged to dampen the campaign momentum of the LP, ko Le werk.....people are smarter undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Jos Labor Party Supporters Accuse Party Leaders Of Embezzling Funds by ejimatic: 7:47am On Jan 20, 2023
trutharena:
https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1616178174983024643?s=46&t=DmRozReafsZthx765cRC_A

. The party that wants to clean Nigeria indeed! Iro n Paro fun iro grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Jos Labor Party Supporters Accuse Party Leaders Of Embezzling Funds by ghiloman28(m): 7:48am On Jan 20, 2023
H
Re: Jos Labor Party Supporters Accuse Party Leaders Of Embezzling Funds by Blaze14k: 7:48am On Jan 20, 2023
trutharena:

I used Andrew liver salt that’s why I’m not sleeping.

Take one below!
Don’t thank me, thank Kwakwanso.

Tinubu will forever remain in my heart as the greatest comedian in history
Re: Jos Labor Party Supporters Accuse Party Leaders Of Embezzling Funds by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:48am On Jan 20, 2023
post=120204395:
She heard that money was released, thank God they are not sharing money for the mobilization, so let watch out today, since money was not given to anybody for mobilization grin

My brother, let me tell you, they are sharing money for mobilization.

I have done my research. In Akure, someone got 3k to attend the Andrew Liver Salt naming ceremony in Akure.

It is quite unbelievable that you people believe that Obi is some guy from Mars. He is a Nigerian politician further surrounded by thieves and fellow PDP rejects.

You all think he is coming to end the old order when he himself is a part of the old order and is even surrounded by people of the old order.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jos Labor Party Supporters Accuse Party Leaders Of Embezzling Funds by Tflex01: 8:01am On Jan 20, 2023
Re: Jos Labor Party Supporters Accuse Party Leaders Of Embezzling Funds by Tflex01: 8:02am On Jan 20, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

My brother, let me tell you, they are sharing money for mobilization.

I have done my research. In Akure, someone got 3k to attend the Andrew Liver Salt naming ceremony in Akure.

It is quite unbelievable that you people believe that Obi is some guy from Mars. He is a Nigerian politician further surrounded by thieves and fellow PDP rejects.

You all think he is coming to end the old order when he himself is a part of the old order and is even surrounded by people of the old order.

Anybody that is serious about ending the old order should look in the direction of Sowore only.

Obi's candidacy and media hype stems from deep tribalism and bigotry of his kinsmen.

These are his "now Obidients" complains about him in 2012 on this same platform....

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jos Labor Party Supporters Accuse Party Leaders Of Embezzling Funds by karimcarim(m): 8:02am On Jan 20, 2023
Obidient indeed
Re: Jos Labor Party Supporters Accuse Party Leaders Of Embezzling Funds by Generation1: 8:02am On Jan 20, 2023
Baba Adeboye said they are renting crowd some idiot thought is Tinubu his talking about now you done see it . When I said it time ago that those coordinators will spoil things for obi you think am lying . See obi is going nowhere. He can only win in southeast.

4 Likes

Re: Jos Labor Party Supporters Accuse Party Leaders Of Embezzling Funds by Trapnews: 8:03am On Jan 20, 2023
post=120204560:

Keep fooling yourself with mere assumption from a fraudulent group, when you guys accused LP for paying people to come for Ibadan rally after seeing huge crowd Datti came to Channels TV, clear the air, that's fabrication fron opposition after witnessing the huge crowd, he said they don't have budget for mobilization of crowd in any of their state rally, we know what APC are capable, the state governor who is Tinubu DG campaign know that LP rally in the state today will be huge that's why he recruited some elements to create false information, listening to hear and the video guy covering her you don't need a prophet to know it was stage. Since no evidence of money given to anybody let see and wait for scanty campaign rally today.
grin
This post is meant for your IPOB colleagues, patrotic Nigerians no longer read your posts because it is always anti-Nigeria. You have labelled Nigeria a zoo.in the past and you will continue your agitation in few weeks

3 Likes

Re: Jos Labor Party Supporters Accuse Party Leaders Of Embezzling Funds by gadgethead: 8:05am On Jan 20, 2023
My greatest fear is that Labour party and other parties in the opposition are just waiting to plunder and loot what is left in the Treasury. They have not even won yet, they are already infighting and accusing each other of looting. The same problem we are aiming to avoid.

5 Likes

Re: Jos Labor Party Supporters Accuse Party Leaders Of Embezzling Funds by Slurity(m): 8:07am On Jan 20, 2023
WHAT IS THIS WOMAN SAYING NOW, EVEN OBI HIMSELF IS IN THIS RACE TO ENRICH HIMSELF FROM PEOPLE'S DONATIONS, WINNING THE ELECTION IS SECONDARY OBJECTIVE TO OBI BECAUSE HE KNOW FOR SURE, HE CAN'T WILL THE ELECTION. SEE THE STUPID PARTY THAT WANT TO LEAD NIGERIA STEALING CAMPAIGN MONEY,WHAT WILL THEY DO WHEN THEY SEE OIL MONEY. SENSELESS Obi supporters

4 Likes

Re: Jos Labor Party Supporters Accuse Party Leaders Of Embezzling Funds by Ken4Christ: 8:07am On Jan 20, 2023
trutharena:
Obiidiots will come online to scream they no dey pay for campaign rally mobilization to deceive their fellow gullible cretin.

This is exactly how they embezzled the mobilization fund for their Oyo state rally which people accused their party leader for.

Andre liver salt Party no go kill person.

It's true in some states he has more than enough supporters. Besides, the people complained that he doesn't even give them pure water in some of the rallies.

Sometimes, people force politicians to do what they never intended to do.
Re: Jos Labor Party Supporters Accuse Party Leaders Of Embezzling Funds by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 20, 2023
post=120204560:

Keep fooling yourself with mere assumption from a fraudulent group, when you guys accused LP for paying people to come for Ibadan rally after seeing huge crowd Datti came to Channels TV, clear the air, that's fabrication fron opposition after witnessing the huge crowd, he said they don't have budget for mobilization of crowd in any of their state rally, we know what APC are capable, the state governor who is Tinubu DG campaign know that LP rally in the state today will be huge that's why he recruited some elements to create false information, listening to hear and the video guy covering her you don't need a prophet to know it was stage. Since no evidence of money given to anybody let see and wait for scanty campaign rally today.

Can someone be this daft? Every campaigns in Nigeria comes with cost. It is the normal norm for Nigerian politicians to solicit for crowd. Obi is not an exemption. It is only fools and gullible ones that believes Obi is a saint. Obi is the normal dirty average Nigerian politician. We can only just look at what the 3 strong opponents can bring to the table. Obi is not a saint and can never be. Stop painting unrealistic pictures in your brain.

5 Likes

Re: Jos Labor Party Supporters Accuse Party Leaders Of Embezzling Funds by duro4chang(m): 8:10am On Jan 20, 2023
Labour party has become haven of thieves

3 Likes

Re: Jos Labor Party Supporters Accuse Party Leaders Of Embezzling Funds by sukar886: 8:17am On Jan 20, 2023
That's why you guys no get sense , obidients no be agbero they have money to spend , obi is not sharing anything , rather Obidient big boys are sharing , both local and international guys
Re: Jos Labor Party Supporters Accuse Party Leaders Of Embezzling Funds by Omesbrit(m): 8:17am On Jan 20, 2023
B
Re: Jos Labor Party Supporters Accuse Party Leaders Of Embezzling Funds by ada9ja(f): 8:20am On Jan 20, 2023
trutharena:
Obiidiots will come online to scream they no dey pay for campaign rally mobilization to deceive their fellow gullible cretin.

This is exactly how they embezzled the mobilization fund for their Oyo state rally which people accused their party leader for.

Andre liver salt Party no go kill person.

Mobilisation is different from paying people to attend rally. ..please don't disgrace ur family here at least u finished secondary. This mobilisation fees are for support group to do Thier work not to give people 2k or bread to attend rally.
Re: Jos Labor Party Supporters Accuse Party Leaders Of Embezzling Funds by ada9ja(f): 8:22am On Jan 20, 2023
trutharena:
Tomorrow now as usual, Obi will supervise another naming ceremony in Jos while Obiidiots crop the photos to save them from shame.

Below is his campaign picture in Niger, even Obi can’t even post a clearer picture on his Twitter profile, na so so cropped image he dey post.

Kwakwanso captured them right. From 1billion man March last year to naming ceremony crowd this year, by Election Day, they will be finished like Andrew Liver salt.

Guess this post made achieve something for the first time in ur life
Re: Jos Labor Party Supporters Accuse Party Leaders Of Embezzling Funds by ukenke: 8:22am On Jan 20, 2023
Exactly
post=120204395:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Political wisdom From Fela Kuti - Quotes / Shettima Monguno Kidnapped In Maiduguri / Pmb And His Somalia Speech: A Call For Deep Concern!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.