Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,213 members, 7,825,801 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Jos Labor Party Supporters Accuse Party Leaders Of Embezzling Funds - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jos Labor Party Supporters Accuse Party Leaders Of Embezzling Funds (9272 Views)

Edo Election: Obidient Influencers Accuses One Another Of Embezzling 2023 Funds / Aggrieved APC Factions Shift Battle To Court, Accuse Party Of Contempt / Abdulraheem Olawuyi Accuses Lai Mohammed Of Embezzling ₦32.5 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jos Labor Party Supporters Accuse Party Leaders Of Embezzling Funds by Agadinaagwuofe: 12:31pm On Jan 20, 2023
BossGerald:

If you're Obi supporter, it's either they call you omo ibo or ipob...I always laugh at thier ignorance.

There's no learned yoruba that doesn't support peter Obi, do they think only igbos make up such large supports here and twitter or even Facebook?

I have many yoruba friends who are pro Obi, sometimes I wonder if those one's here on nairaland are yorubas

That is just mere propaganda to make it ethnic battle cos that is the only way to sell APC candidate. I mean no Nigerian that is apoliical will witness what happened during Buhari and wish for APC, given again that the same scenario is about repeating itself, The same thing happening now happened before Buhari was elected so no right thinking person will open his or her eyes to wish that on their country. I don't even know where to start, the number of dead people due to sheer irresponsibility of the government is alarming. Let the February come and go I am sure the story of the nation will be tell in a different way.
Re: Jos Labor Party Supporters Accuse Party Leaders Of Embezzling Funds by uba1991: 1:08pm On Jan 20, 2023
I told the zombiedients about what happened in Jos on Tuesday, they begin to attack me. Now I believe those fools that are abusing will cover their faces in shame.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jos Labor Party Supporters Accuse Party Leaders Of Embezzling Funds by uba1991: 1:18pm On Jan 20, 2023
If Peter Obi cannot fight corruption in his party, how will he fight corruption in nigeria.
Ordinary mobilization money is being stolen, what if those people are appointed as ministers?
Nigeria should not make a mistake of voting Peter Obi.
The only prepared candidate is Atiku Abbubakar.
Re: Jos Labor Party Supporters Accuse Party Leaders Of Embezzling Funds by uba1991: 1:21pm On Jan 20, 2023
NigerianAngelo:
"Labour" not Labor. This isn't america.

See her muslim face. She wants to sabotage labour. In her mohamet mind they should have shared the money and galvanised nobody.
that woman is a Christian. Those of you that stayed in their villages thinking every northerner is a Muslim need to come out of that red mud.
Re: Jos Labor Party Supporters Accuse Party Leaders Of Embezzling Funds by uba1991: 1:25pm On Jan 20, 2023
Agadinaagwuofe:

Seriously I hope some of these guys don't develop heart related problems. For me, the electorates have decided by now and no amount of propaganda will turn things around. People that will vote Tinubu will do, people voting PO will do same as Atiku so all these videos trying to white wash won't do much. The only thing parties needs to do now is consolidating their support system to avoid loss of votes due to systemic problem. APC did themselves with Buhari regime by punishing Nigerians with sufferness and it is not PO fault so no amount of narration or propaganda will change that. They have failed so let them go away.
I am in Jos. Many people change their minds when they see labour party fighting physically because of money. The truth about labour party is gradually coming out.
Re: Jos Labor Party Supporters Accuse Party Leaders Of Embezzling Funds by uba1991: 1:29pm On Jan 20, 2023
ogatboy:
All ye confused people. Today they do not have money, no structure, tomorrow they embezzeled money. You guys cannot even keep to one story line. Election no far. Propaganda will not win in 2023 that is for sure.
what is propaganda? You watch the video, and you are still saying propaganda? You must be an Evil fool.
Re: Jos Labor Party Supporters Accuse Party Leaders Of Embezzling Funds by Mintyguy(m): 1:50pm On Jan 20, 2023
Scam everywhere
Re: Jos Labor Party Supporters Accuse Party Leaders Of Embezzling Funds by ogatboy(m): 2:17pm On Jan 20, 2023
uba1991:
what is propaganda? You watch the video, and you are still saying propaganda? You must be an Evil fool.

So because someone made video means the content is true. You guys propaganda is dead on arrival. Nigerians are wiser, make una start to dey look for another job else na una type go dey our prisons in the new Nigeria. It is 2023 and propaganda do nt work. Try something else
Re: Jos Labor Party Supporters Accuse Party Leaders Of Embezzling Funds by FashionCookie(f): 2:45pm On Jan 20, 2023
So "some people" really and sincerely think LP don't pay money for mobilization? I laugh 😆 🤣 grin cheesy
That's what Rochas calls Iberibeism. grin
Re: Jos Labor Party Supporters Accuse Party Leaders Of Embezzling Funds by Agadinaagwuofe: 5:56pm On Jan 20, 2023
uba1991:
I am in Jos. Many people change their minds when they see labour party fighting physically because of money. The truth about labour party is gradually coming out.

Story! Abeg leave that talk. Because they said so? until after election and candidates lose in their support base before you can make that assertion. Most people on rally are rented crowds and their words shouldn't be taken for anything it worths. Fightng for money alone tells me they are rented crowd. I repeat many Nigerians have made up their mind who to vote so all the propaganda won't change much.
Re: Jos Labor Party Supporters Accuse Party Leaders Of Embezzling Funds by uba1991: 6:47pm On Jan 20, 2023
ogatboy:

So because someone made video means the content is true. You guys propaganda is dead on arrival. Nigerians are wiser, make una start to dey look for another job else na una type go dey our prisons in the new Nigeria. It is 2023 and propaganda do nt work. Try something else
unfortunate for you, you are talking with someone in Jos. I was the first person that open a thread on this issue,many of started abusing me. There was a serious commotion along abattoir Reyfield road on Tuesday because of this money issue. I was there physically.
The show of shame happen in between airfoce base and Namua junction. My wife shop is in that place.
Re: Jos Labor Party Supporters Accuse Party Leaders Of Embezzling Funds by ogatboy(m): 1:48pm On Jan 21, 2023
uba1991:
unfortunate for you, you are talking with someone in Jos. I was the first person that open a thread on this issue,many of started abusing me. There was a serious commotion along abattoir Reyfield road on Tuesday because of this money issue. I was there physically.
The show of shame happen in between airfoce base and Namua junction. My wife shop is in that place.

Anyone can claim to be there. 2023 is the year propaganda failed. Welcome to the new Nigeria.
Re: Jos Labor Party Supporters Accuse Party Leaders Of Embezzling Funds by uba1991: 2:17pm On Jan 21, 2023
ogatboy:

Anyone can claim to be there. 2023 is the year propaganda failed. Welcome to the new Nigeria.
can you name 15 states that Peter Obi is winning?
Re: Jos Labor Party Supporters Accuse Party Leaders Of Embezzling Funds by uba1991: 2:27pm On Jan 21, 2023
ogatboy:

if you don't believe me why not call the so called millions of Obidients residing in jos to confirm the report. Some people are making cool cash from Peter obi while you are borrowing 100 naira data to deby what is obvious.
Re: Jos Labor Party Supporters Accuse Party Leaders Of Embezzling Funds by ogatboy(m): 8:06pm On Jan 21, 2023
uba1991:
if you don't believe me why not call the so called millions of Obidients residing in jos to confirm the report. Some people are making cool cash from Peter obi while you are borrowing 100 naira data to deby what is obvious.

Same stingy Peter Obi? I say make una pick one story and run with it. No I do not do N100 data. I am too blessed for that. Na una we dey pity, left for me, my stake in Nigeria is limited.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Happy 50th Independence To All Nigerians - Is It Worth It? / Direct Primaries: There Should Be Other Options - Buhari / Can Nigeria Be Led By A Man With An Oyibo Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.