Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,524 members, 7,816,281 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Jos Labor Party Supporters Accuse Party Leaders Of Embezzling Funds - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jos Labor Party Supporters Accuse Party Leaders Of Embezzling Funds (9258 Views)

Edo Election: Obidient Influencers Accuses One Another Of Embezzling 2023 Funds / Aggrieved APC Factions Shift Battle To Court, Accuse Party Of Contempt / Abdulraheem Olawuyi Accuses Lai Mohammed Of Embezzling ₦32.5 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jos Labor Party Supporters Accuse Party Leaders Of Embezzling Funds by FemiEmkaMusaFEM(m): 8:24am On Jan 20, 2023
Re: Jos Labor Party Supporters Accuse Party Leaders Of Embezzling Funds by HardMirror(m): 8:25am On Jan 20, 2023
post=120204571:

Show us video evidence were LP is sharing money, I can show you that of PDP and APC
no body is arguing that pdp and apc are not sharing money. At least we know LP is too. So they are all the same

1 Like

Re: Jos Labor Party Supporters Accuse Party Leaders Of Embezzling Funds by Corrinthians(m): 8:26am On Jan 20, 2023
trutharena:

You need to naked enter the lagoon like your Charly boy below. Make IPOB terrorists no even use you do suya before you reach Lagos.

I just love the way you're dealing with these IPOB cum Obidiøt miscreants. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jos Labor Party Supporters Accuse Party Leaders Of Embezzling Funds by Igboslayer: 8:54am On Jan 20, 2023
youngrichnigga:
Obviously staged to dampen the campaign momentum of the LP, ko Le week.....people are smarter undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
You are too gullible to be true.

1 Like

Re: Jos Labor Party Supporters Accuse Party Leaders Of Embezzling Funds by NigerianAngelo(m): 8:58am On Jan 20, 2023
"Labour" not Labor. This isn't america.

She is simply saying the one in charge of releasing money for mobilisations has still not done so.
Re: Jos Labor Party Supporters Accuse Party Leaders Of Embezzling Funds by jcross19: 8:58am On Jan 20, 2023
trutharena:
Obiidiots will come online to scream they no dey pay for campaign rally mobilization to deceive their fellow gullible cretin.

This is exactly how they embezzled the mobilization fund for their Oyo state rally which people accused their party leader for.

Andre liver salt Party no go kill person.
immediately I saw your monicker I know is one of those hungry paid urchin peddling lies for the sake of stomach infrastructure who sold his future like Esau!! Well let me tell you no amount of lies can stop masses from voting wisely!.... Mind you we all know that APC build their party on deceit...
Re: Jos Labor Party Supporters Accuse Party Leaders Of Embezzling Funds by Godispeace: 9:03am On Jan 20, 2023
says a fraudster Obidog leaders cashing out on foolish Ndigbo obidogs followers
post=120204395:
She heard that money was released, thank God they are not sharing money for the mobilization, so let watch out today, since money was not given to anybody for mobilization grin

1 Like

Re: Jos Labor Party Supporters Accuse Party Leaders Of Embezzling Funds by Agadinaagwuofe: 9:04am On Jan 20, 2023
BossGerald:

No go kee yourself untop Obi matter...

At 3:17am you're still awake looking for Obi's thread here to spew rubbish...Obi dey deny you sleep??

Seriously I hope some of these guys don't develop heart related problems. For me, the electorates have decided by now and no amount of propaganda will turn things around. People that will vote Tinubu will do, people voting PO will do same as Atiku so all these videos trying to white wash won't do much. The only thing parties needs to do now is consolidating their support system to avoid loss of votes due to systemic problem. APC did themselves with Buhari regime by punishing Nigerians with sufferness and it is not PO fault so no amount of narration or propaganda will change that. They have failed so let them go away.
Re: Jos Labor Party Supporters Accuse Party Leaders Of Embezzling Funds by Seekhimnow: 9:05am On Jan 20, 2023
They should release funds to the support group o, they are doing a lot of jobs and mobilisation.
Re: Jos Labor Party Supporters Accuse Party Leaders Of Embezzling Funds by frankson1(m): 9:14am On Jan 20, 2023
BossGerald:

No go kee yourself untop Obi matter...

At 3:17am you're still awake looking for Obi's thread here to spew rubbish...Obi dey deny you sleep??

You didn't comment on the topic undecided

Are LP leaders chopping mobilization money
Re: Jos Labor Party Supporters Accuse Party Leaders Of Embezzling Funds by hamedvision2030: 9:15am On Jan 20, 2023
It will clear for una eyes soon. Yesterday they all gather here to condemned other party of doing it.. you can defend your party as long as it's your party.
Re: Jos Labor Party Supporters Accuse Party Leaders Of Embezzling Funds by Indispensable85(m): 9:22am On Jan 20, 2023
Labour party is a party of hardened criminals.

So they also mobilize crowd too? I thought it was organic? Hahahahahahahaha...... zombiediots are mugus

1 Like

Re: Jos Labor Party Supporters Accuse Party Leaders Of Embezzling Funds by Bashirkareem31: 9:26am On Jan 20, 2023
[quote author=trutharena post=120204614]

Even with the camera angle, e still no many reach normal Secondary school assembly.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jos Labor Party Supporters Accuse Party Leaders Of Embezzling Funds by Indispensable85(m): 9:29am On Jan 20, 2023
post=120204395:
She heard that money was released, thank God they are not sharing money for the mobilization, so let watch out today, since money was not given to anybody for mobilization grin

It didn't dawn on you that money may have been released since this news broke out? Empty brain with no substance.
Re: Jos Labor Party Supporters Accuse Party Leaders Of Embezzling Funds by Indispensable85(m): 9:33am On Jan 20, 2023
post=120204435:

I was hoping to see where they are sharing money for mobilization ObiDatti campaign said they don't have budget for crowd mobilization, so let watch the campaign rally today

Robot your brain has been programmed to believe everything from Obi and labour party. U be MUMU.......

1 Like

Re: Jos Labor Party Supporters Accuse Party Leaders Of Embezzling Funds by Indispensable85(m): 9:33am On Jan 20, 2023
trutharena:

You are a liar. They are sharing money for mobilization at every campaign they go.

In Ekiti, they shared money and even gave buses to people that took them to the campaign ground. It’s 3k per head in Ekiti.

Even for the Niger own today, they still had issues with some people alleging that the mobilization promised to them was not paid. Some people game them.

There are too many crooks in labor party. On Election Day when big party pay better money to those LP agents, they will betray Obi at the ballot box.

Just wait and see.

That guy na mumu
Re: Jos Labor Party Supporters Accuse Party Leaders Of Embezzling Funds by olumide4christ: 10:10am On Jan 20, 2023
Yankee101:
I pity anyone who trusts a Nigerian politician.

Same here!

Unfortunately, and what's most painful is that even pastors and bishops are sticking out their necks and mobilizing members to support these politicians.... Nigerian politicians for that matter!

SMH!

2 Likes

Re: Jos Labor Party Supporters Accuse Party Leaders Of Embezzling Funds by Tflex01: 10:14am On Jan 20, 2023
olumide4christ:

Same here!

Unfortunately, and what's most painful is that even pastors and bishops are sticking out their necks and mobilizing members to support these politicians.... Nigerian politicians for that matter!

SMH!

The thing shock me I swear. grin
Re: Jos Labor Party Supporters Accuse Party Leaders Of Embezzling Funds by olumide4christ: 10:44am On Jan 20, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

My brother, let me tell you, they are sharing money for mobilization.

I have done my research. In Akure, someone got 3k to attend the Andrew Liver Salt naming ceremony in Akure.

It is quite unbelievable that you people believe that Obi is some guy from Mars. He is a Nigerian politician further surrounded by thieves and fellow PDP rejects.

You all think he is coming to end the old order when he himself is a part of the old order and is even surrounded by people of the old order.

Abeg tell them, tell them!

All of a sudden, Peter Obi has become a saint and the best thing to happen to Nigeria after sliced bread.

Even our pastors and bishops are falling for it.

SMH!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jos Labor Party Supporters Accuse Party Leaders Of Embezzling Funds by ogatboy(m): 10:48am On Jan 20, 2023
All ye confused people. Today they do not have money, no structure, tomorrow they embezzeled money. You guys cannot even keep to one story line. Election no far. Propaganda will not win in 2023 that is for sure.
Re: Jos Labor Party Supporters Accuse Party Leaders Of Embezzling Funds by slivertongue: 10:52am On Jan 20, 2023
Dont mind them, its d antics of d ruling party. they have been doing this to discredit obi bt they have failed
Re: Jos Labor Party Supporters Accuse Party Leaders Of Embezzling Funds by Tareq1105: 10:53am On Jan 20, 2023
post=120204395:

How can you mobilize supporters without releasing money?

So, you expect them to come from far and near with their personal money bcoz Obi is their personal Lord and saviour?

Keep denying the truth.
Re: Jos Labor Party Supporters Accuse Party Leaders Of Embezzling Funds by olumide4christ: 11:04am On Jan 20, 2023
Yankee101:
I pity anyone who trusts a Nigerian politician.

By the way, let me also say that I like what you wrote in your signature below.

God bless you for representing Christ even on social media.

More grace to you!

1 Like

Re: Jos Labor Party Supporters Accuse Party Leaders Of Embezzling Funds by Rokmod1234: 11:07am On Jan 20, 2023
But we no dey give " shishi" now. Awon oponu!
Bunch of hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Jos Labor Party Supporters Accuse Party Leaders Of Embezzling Funds by undisputedKOC: 11:20am On Jan 20, 2023
Igbo people and scam is like bread and butter. They have carried their tribe 419 behavior to Jos. The IPOB terrorists candidate Peter Obi is the master of all scammers. undecided
Re: Jos Labor Party Supporters Accuse Party Leaders Of Embezzling Funds by undisputedKOC: 11:22am On Jan 20, 2023
Rokmod1234:
But we no dey give " shishi" now. Awon oponu!
Bunch of hypocrites
Igbo people are the biggest liars in this world. They lie with ease. That's why they are the masters of selling fake products. They will lie is it genuine, but all their products are fake undecided
Re: Jos Labor Party Supporters Accuse Party Leaders Of Embezzling Funds by GeneralPula: 11:29am On Jan 20, 2023
post=120204571:

Show us video evidence were LP is sharing money, I can show you that of PDP and APC
Pandora has been sharing money since PDP days..

Re: Jos Labor Party Supporters Accuse Party Leaders Of Embezzling Funds by Yankee101: 11:31am On Jan 20, 2023
olumide4christ:

By the way, let me also say that I like what you wrote in your signature below.

God bless you for representing Christ even on social media.

More grace to you!

Thank you sir and God bless you too. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Jos Labor Party Supporters Accuse Party Leaders Of Embezzling Funds by olamike02: 11:54am On Jan 20, 2023
trutharena:
Obiidiots will come online to scream they no dey pay for campaign rally mobilization to deceive their fellow gullible cretin.

This is exactly how they embezzled the mobilization fund for their Oyo state rally which people accused their party leader for.

Andre liver salt Party no go kill person.

The free advert for Bicham .
Re: Jos Labor Party Supporters Accuse Party Leaders Of Embezzling Funds by BossGerald: 12:22pm On Jan 20, 2023
Agadinaagwuofe:

Seriously I hope some of these guys don't develop heart related problems. For me, the electorates have decided by now and no amount of propaganda will turn things around. People that will vote Tinubu will do, people voting PO will do same as Atiku so all these videos trying to white wash won't do much. The only thing parties needs to do now is consolidating their support system to avoid loss of votes due to systemic problem. APC did themselves with Buhari regime by punishing Nigerians with sufferness and it is not PO fault so no amount of narration or propaganda will change that. They have failed so let them go away.

If you're Obi supporter, it's either they call you omo ibo or ipob...I always laugh at thier ignorance.

There's no learned yoruba that doesn't support peter Obi, do they think only igbos make up such large supports here and twitter or even Facebook?

I have many yoruba friends who are pro Obi, sometimes I wonder if those one's here on nairaland are yorubas

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sullivan Chime, Enugu State Governor, Dies In India / Bayelsa Poll: APC Planning To Arrest Our Members – PDP / Breaking: US Govt Wants Dialogue Between FG And IPOB Before Further Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.